The Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,304 Followers

Lacey brought her lips to his ear.

"You make my heart flutter. " She whispered.

She brought her head back and looked into his eyes.

"So what do you think about that?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"Cool." Devon blushed.

Lacey sat back on her heels. Even in the darkened room Devon could see her breasts bobble around, pushing the cotton fabric outward. Her nipples poked out invitingly.

"Slide down onto your back." She said, glancing at the erection threatening to tear through his boxers.

Devon slid down until her rested on his back against the cushion. Lacey straddled his midsection and lay against him. The aroused teen watched in fascination as his moms boobs rolled out like soft dough against his chest.

Lacey placed her elbows against his shoulders and propped her face against her palms, staring down at him dreamily.

"You okay with this kiddo?" She asked.

"Yeah." Devon smiled, recognizing that this was an extremely intimate position for a mother and son to be in together.

"So what is it about girls and sex that you still feel you need to learn?" Lacey asked.

"Well I don't know...I think I know what to do, but...I tend to get a little too excited when I'm with them and...well..." Devon started.

"You feel like you ejaculate sooner than you should?" Lacey asked, straight faced.

"Yeah, I guess that's it. I feel bad about it." Devon blushed.

"Oh sweetie, don't feel bad...most boys go through this, some unfortunately never learn to control it." Lacey explained.

"I wanna control it though." He answered.

"And you will...but first you have to understand why." She said.

"Why what?" Devon asked.

"Why your penis reacts that way." Lacey said.

"Cuz it feels amazing, mom." Devon giggled.

"Of course it does...but do you understand why it feels amazing?" Lacey smiled.

Devon shrugged his shoulders.

"Sweetheart, the glans on the head of your penis contain some of the most sensitive nerve endings on your body. You introduce those glans to somewhere warm, soft and wet, they're gonna react." She explained.

"Well how do I keep them from reacting?" Devon asked.

"Well that's the million dollar question, isn't it?" Lacey smiled.

"I guess so...do you know the answer?" He asked.

"I do." Lacey said confidently, gazing into his eyes.

"Will you um...help me...teach me how to control it?" Devon asked.

"Are you sure? That's usually not something a boy asks his mom to help him with." Lacey said.

"Yeah, I'm sure. If you are?" Devon asked.

"Does a baby bird learn to spread its wings before it leaves the nest?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"And who shows it how to spread its wings?" Lacy asked.

"The mother bird." Devon smiled.

"That's right, momma bird. I can help you, but in order to teach you to do it right, I have to see what you're doing wrong. Does that make sense?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, but how are we gonna do that?" Devon answered, his heart racing with the possibilities.

"Well, there are few different ways we could do this., but I want you to decide which one you're the most comfortable with." Lacey said.

"Okay, well...what's the first one?" Devon asked eagerly.

"There's a bottle of baby-oil in one of my bags. I could use some to masturbate your penis, that way I can see how you react and how long it actually takes you to ejaculate." She said.

Devon felt his insides doing somersaults.

"What's the second choice?" He asked.

"I could take you in my mouth, like your girlfriends do...suck on you until you orgasm." She said with a quirky little smile.

Devon could hardly speak. He took a big gulp, which made Lacey giggle.

"Maybe I shouldn't go onto the third choice...someone's looking a little pale." She said with a giggle.

"No...it's umm...it's okay. What's the third choice?" He muttered.

"Well...I could let you settle down between my legs and uh...we could do a little bump n grind...see exactly what it is you're doing wrong." Lacey said.

"You would do that?" Devon asked.

"I wouldn't offer it as an option if I wasn't willing to do it." She said.

"What about dad?" He asked, feeling a little guilty.

"He's sleeping...in a hotel room, nine-hundred miles from here...that's all you and I need to know." She said in a serious tone.

"Wow, all the choices sound great...but..." Devon said.

Lacey giggled and wrapped her arms up around his neck.

"Roll me over." She said, knowing exactly which choice her son wanted.

Devon rolled his mom over onto her back in the window seat. She ran her hands down his back as he now lay on top of her.

"Here's the scenario...I'm one of your girlfriends and we've just gone down to your bedroom to have sex. I want you to show me what you do. I'm not gonna stop you at all...I'm not gonna give you any pointers. You just do your thing and I'll go along with it, like one of your girlfriends would...okay?" Lacey said.

"Alright. Do you uh...do you want me to wear a condom? I have some down in my bag." He asked.

"Do you normally wear a condom with the girls you have sex with?" Lacey asked.

"Not usually." He said.

"Then the answer's no. If you usually go condomless, then I want you condomless." She said.

"But what if you get..." Devon started.

"Pregnant?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Well if you get me pregnant then I guess that'll be a natural consequence of our coupling...and we'll be filling this nursery a little sooner than I thought. " Lacey said with smile.

"Okay." Devon said.

"You ready to start?" Lacey asked.

"Uh okay, but I'm kinda nervous, mom." Devon said, rising to his knees between her legs.

"Devon, my name's Lacey, I'm not your mom...and I hope she's not around anywhere. Sure would be awkward if she found us like this." Lacey said in a sweet innocent voice.

"Oh...um, no she's not here." Devon said, getting in on the role-play.

"Oh good then would you do something for me?" She asked.

"What's that?" Devon asked.

"Would you take off my panties and fuck the shit out of me?" Lacey said, gazing up at him.

Devon's heart was racing. His cock was so fucking hard it felt like it was gonna explode.

"Uh...sure." He said.

Devon grabbed the elastic waistband of his moms boy shorts and slid them down her hips. Lacey had a tiny triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair on her pubis and Devon could see and smell the deep furrow beneath it.

After pulling her panties off he clumsily shed his boxers. His long thick erection bobbed eagerly up and down as he took position between Lacey's legs.

Devon nervously pushed his cock-rod down into his moms cleft, dragging past her engorged clitoris until he felt the resistance give way and his bell-shaped head sink into the hot slippery orifice.

He sighed as he watched half his manhood disappear. Lacey suddenly grasped him and pulled Devon down on top of her, wrapping her legs up around him.

"Fuck me!" She cried desperately.

Lacey pushed his ass with her heels and Devon's cock plunged all the way to his nutsack. She bounced her hips, urging him to start thrusting.

Devon felt his moms strong coital walls clamp tightly around the meat of his dong as he started to hump.

"O-h-h man!" His voice quivered.

Lacey clutched his ass with her long nails, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Soo big." She whimpered, feeling him bottom-out against the head of her cervix.

Devon's cock slipped up and down the gripping birth canal, trying to get a rhythm going. The pink spongy ridges smothered the invading rod, coaxing the glans and clutching the strong veiny shaft.

"O-h-h-h shit!" Devon said, as he felt the amazing sensations.

"Harder!" Lacey hissed, her pink nails digging into his ass.

"I gotta slow down." Devon gasped, feeling his scrotum tighten.

"No..." Lacey said, her pelvis rocking up and down, her cunt pulling at the dong.

"Fuck me harder!" She cried.

Devon felt the world around him swirl in wild euphoria. A raging unstoppable load was racing up his cock.

"UNGHH, I'M GONNA CUM!" He groaned.

Huge strands of spunk erupted from Devon's piss-hole, splashing thick white ribbons along the head of Lacey's cervix. The spitting rod flexed and lurched through the squeezing pocket of pink, rising up and back through a gooey froth of mother/son ejaculate.

Devon bucked for almost a full minute before he finally went still and let out big satisfied sigh.

"You can be honest...pretty pitiful, huh mom?" He asked in a disappointed tone.

"No, pity is something you feel for someone who has no control over what they do. Being a better lover is something that's completely within your control...you just have to learn how." She said.

"Will you help me?" Devon asked, lifting his head and looking down at her.

"Of course I will...I told you that, but first I think we both need to rinse off. " She smiled.

"That sounds nice." He said.

Devon started the shower and went over to the toilet to pee. As a steady stream of piss shot from his dangling dong, Lacey walked in completely naked.

Devon about peed on the seat as he watched her prance towards him, her big breasts rocking and bobbling as she moved.

"Geez, mom...I'm peeing." He said.

"I can see that." She said, stopping at his side.

"Try something for me." She said, watching piss flow from his penis.

"What?" He asked.

"Clench you ass cheeks together and make yourself stop peeing." She said.

"Why?" Devon giggled.

"Just do it." She said sternly.

"Fine." Devon said, making the flow stop.

"Happy now?" He asked her.

"Very." Lacey answered, smiling up at him.

"Why?" Devon asked.

"You'll see." She said, sashaying towards the shower, making her bare buttocks sway teasingly.

"Finish peeing and come get in the shower with me. I wanna try something." She said.

Devon let the rest of the piss trickle from his prick, then he joined his mom in the shower. He stood for a second and watched her rinse her body, marveling at how amazingly sexy she looked.

He watched the water cascade down her big dangling breasts. He knew from looking at her bras that they were a 44 DD, but never realized just how big and heavy breasts that size really were.

Her cunt looked different that it did before he fucked it. Her fleshy labial pedals were large and engorged, having just been stretched around the fruit of Devon's loins.

"Well I can see someone's standing at attention again." Lacey said.

Devon looked down at his penis, rock hard and arcing way up past his belly button.

"Oh, yeah...I guess so." Devon blushed.

"Trade me spots so you can rinse off." Lacey said.

Devon rinsed off and Lacey grabbed the bottle of body wash. As her son faced her she began to run her hands over his chest, lathering him up. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a reassuring smile. This was brand new territory for them.

She squirted another big gob on her hand and stepped up close to him. Devon watched as she grasped onto his penis and began to gently stroke it up and down.

"I want you to tell me when you get close...okay?" She said.

"Alright." He sighed.

Lacey increased her speed and tightened her grip, twisting her fist along the massive dong.

Devon put his hand on his moms shoulder, steadying himself as his knees went weak.

"Oh wow, mom...that feels really good." He muttered, as he watched Lacey shimmering breasts quiver and ripple as she stroked.

"I know it does sweetie. Don't forget to tell me when your close." She said.

"Okay, I'm almost there." He muttered.

"Can you feel the pressure start to build in your scrotum?" Lacey asked.

"Y-y-yeah." Devon answered.

"I'm gonna stroke a little slower and I want you to do what you did at the toilet...squeeze your cheeks together to stop the flow." She instructed.

"Alright I will." Devon said.

Devon found that by doing this he was able to stop his load before it rose from his balls.

"It's working." He said.

"You're doing it sweetie. Keep tightening until it subsides." Lacey said, as she continued pulling her slippery fist up and down his rigid pole.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Okay, we're gonna speed things up again sweetheart." She said, increasing her cock-milking tempo.

"Okay." Devon said.

"Hey, look at me." His mom said softly.

Devon gazed down at his mom. Her body glistened and her hair was wet and slicked back. Her big brown eyes gazed up into his, a tiny bit of mascara running from the corners as she savored his reaction.

"Does that feel good?" She asked in a sexy mommy voice.

"Uhhh...uh-huh." He muttered.

"You need to be bucking your hips, sweetheart. Push your penis up through my hand and meet my strokes." She said.

Devon rocked his hips, meeting Lacey's every down stroke.

"That's it...that's my boy." She said.

"I'm feeling really good again." Devon sighed.

"Slow your pace and squeeze it off." Lacey said calmly.

Devon's body jerked with pleasure. Lacey held onto him, continuing a slow steady squeeze up and down his shaft.

"It feels too good. You gotta stop." Devon moaned.

"No sweetie, focus on squeezing off the pressure, stopping's not an option." Lacey said.

Devon collapsed onto Lacey's shoulder, his knees buckling.

"I can't hold it back." He goaned.

"Yes you can...you're doing awesome." Lacey said encouragingly.

"OH GOD!" He cried.

Lacey felt his cock flex in her hand and a warm oozing stream of spunk began to trickle down her fingers. Realizing the dam was about to break, she sped up her stroking.

"OH SHIT...OH GOD, MOM, I'M CUMMING!" Devon shouted as his body quivered with overwhelming arousal.

Lacey held him against her as he groaned against the soft of her shoulder. She felt hot blasting ropes of teenaged spunk splash against the butt of her tits, over and over.

"It's okay...let it go sweetheart. That's my baby." Lacey said as she squeezed her fist expertly up and down the twitching erection.

It was a full minute of moaning and groaning before Lacey had milked ever drop from her sons peter. Devon kept his head laying against her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it just felt too good." He said.

"Oh sweetie, it's suppose to feel good, but did you notice how much longer you lasted pinching it off that way?" She asked.

"Yeah, definitely." He said.

"Becoming a better lover takes practice. It's not gonna happen all at once. Just remember though, girls flock around the guys that can make them scream. You get good enough with that thing...you'll have them fighting over you...trust me." Lacey explained.

"Wow, how lucky am I to have a mom this cool?" He said, lifting his head and looking own at her.

"Hey, preparing our boys for the world is what we moms do. Momma bird, remember?" She smiled, then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Devon stayed in a the shower awhile replaying the incredible experience of being fucked, then jacked off by his own beautiful mom. He soaked for a long time in the hot spray.

As he dried off he noticed a little handwritten note near the sink. It read:

HEY HANDSOME, STAY NAKED AND COME FIND ME! -MOM

Devon smiled and walked out of the master bedroom. The upstairs hallway was quiet and dimly lit.

"Mom?" He called, but there was no answer. His voice seemed to echo through the empty house.

Suddenly a door at the end of the hall closed. Devon walked over to it, but found it locked. He discovered another note. It said:

LAY DOWN NEXT TO THE DOOR AND START STROKING THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL PENIS FOR ME

Devon chuckled, obviously his mom was playing a naughty little game with him and he decided to go along with it.

He lay down on the floor, with his head next to the door and started to massage his flaccid peter.

The door slowly creaked open, just a tad and Devon watched as a long naked tan leg extending out from the darkness. It looked so soft and baby-smooth.

His moms sexy bare foot, with its pink painted toenails, came to rest on his abdomen, then slowly slithered around the base of his shaft and slid on to his large smooth scrotum. He felt her toes clench, massaging the meat of his nuts.

He looked up into the crack in the doorway and could barely make out the shadow of his moms face as she stared down at him.

He felt her soft toes leave his balls and trail up his chest. From this vantage point he could see the strong muscles in his moms leg flex as it retracted over him. Her toes slowly...gently grazed across his cheek, then her leg disappeared back into the room.

He heard his mom trot across the room playfully. He slid the door open just in time to see her stop by another door at the far side of the room.

Lacey gazed back at him. He could tell by her silhouetted body that she was completely naked. The form of her breasts jutted out from her chest, huge and ripe. Lacey was light and gracefully on her feet, like a barefoot high school cheerleader.

Devon heard her giggle teasingly as she hurried out the door. He quickly got up and followed after her, his now hardened cock bobbing up and down

Reaching a back circular stairway Devon looked down from the top of the stairs just in time to see Lacey reach the first floor. She paused, flashed him a seductive look and rolled her tongue across her top lip. Devon's heart skipped a beat. Never in a million years did he think his own mother would give him this kind of look. If looks could speak, Lacey just screamed "COME FUCK ME!"

She giggled and rushed away. Devon nearly stumbled descending the stairs after her.

He got to the bottom floor and saw that the back door was open. He looked outside and saw his moms shadowy figure gracefully trotting down the hill towards the boathouse.

Lacey stopped midway and looked back at her son in the doorway. Her nude body glistened in the midnight rain. With a playfully little giggle she continued towards the boathouse, her big breasts bobbling wildly.

Devon rushed down the hill after her like a horny puppy excitedly following after the bitch in heat.

He got to the boathouse and crept inside. It was dark and Devon could hear the water lapping against the docking area.

"Mom?" He called.

"Up here." He heard her softly whisper.

Devon turned to find a ladder leading up into a loft. He slowly climbed to the top and found a large bunk area and his moms body spread out across it.

Lacey was on her back, her legs bent at the knees and scissored apart. Devon about lost his breath as he gazed at her wet naked curves shimmering in the moonlight.

"Hi." She said in a soft, sweet yet seductive voice.

"Hi." He muttered, his heart thumping wildly.

She reached her hand out for him.

"Come here." She whispered.

That's all that had to be said.

Devon crawled up and rested against the soft saddle between her legs. He could feel the heat of her genitals as his shaft squashed against her outer lips.

He gazed into her glowing eyes. She pulled him down to her lips and after a few sensual kisses their tongues began to dance.

Devon began to prod and poke, searching for her entrance. Finally he found it and his cock-flesh sunk down into what could only be described as absolute paradise.

The warm spongy ridges along Lacey's vaginal walls licked against the meat of her sons dong as it sunk all the way to her hot inner core. Packed completely full she clutched down tight on the rod, smothering it in a grip that only an experienced mom could give.

"UUUGGNNHH!" Devon moaned in ecstasy.

His hips set in motion. Lacey prepared her body for the fuck, pivoting her hips so that her cunt was at a better angle for her sons assault. She slid her long shapely legs up around his back, their soft smooth-shaven skin still wet and slippery from the rain.

Devon's strong sturdy erection plowed steadily in and out of clutching rut. His large hairless scrotum made lewd slapping sounds as it struck the ring of Lacey's pouting butt-hole, over and over.

klrxo
klrxo
9,304 Followers