The Netball Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers

Kerry laughed, Morven too, teasing Tina about her lack of guile and abundance of hair. She blushed, put two hands over her pussy, only succeeding in also squeezing her great little tits together.

Kerry told her not to worry, that everyone was cool about it. I smiled on, in heaven to be surrounded by three nude young things. The sexual tension was growing, along with my dick which I felt might split if it throbbed any harder. I had to keep adjusting the shorts as inconspicuously as I could while the girls shared feelings about being totally naked in a public place. I though about turning over but didn't want to miss anything – they'd already seen me come over Kerry's tits so what the heck would I be hiding anyway? I was glad I didn't when Morven – still adopting her coy pose – asked Tina to pass her towel because she didn't want to sit naked on the hot sand too long.

The added thrill came when Tina turned round to dig their towels out of the bags and inadvertently presented a full doggy pose to Kerry and I – exactly the same position Kerry had been in when they first discovered her blowing me.

This time it was us who got an incredible view of Tina's tight ass and fleshy cunt which looked even more meaty than my first glimpse – there was a definite gleam of moisture along her folds now, some small hairs matted to her outer labia.

I was sporting major wood, as you can understand. Kerry slipped her hand under my shorts, grasped my dick and asked, "Oh, you like the view then, Andy?" I took my eyes from Tina's cunt to Kerry's open wet gash and back again, saying, "Like a starving man at a barbecue."

Tina realised what we were talking about, looked round, blushed and gnawed her bottom lip, smiling and muttering, "Oh, hell. Sorry. Sorry. . ." She handed Morven her towel and wriggled back to face us, sitting down on her own towel.

"Don't be sorry," smiled Kerry. "Look what it's doing to Andy. . ." And with that she simply cast off my shorts, baring my pulsing cock to the two of them, Kerry's hand starting to travel up and down my shaft with delicious slow strokes.

I gasped, groaned and breathed heavily all at once, grimacing as the urgency took me.

Morven shrieked with delight, then said, "I'll fix my towel for him now, will I?" I wondered what she meant, but soon understood as she now turned onto all-fours and flattened her towel out, spreading her toned legs as well in the process to show off her bald beaver. I was right about the pussy lips I had seen in her camel-toe – they were large, puffy and neat, covering all detail of her cunt. A slim slit dissected this perfectly symmetrical pussy and her bare ass crack set off two lovely firm cheeks. Morven looked back with a sexy wink and Kerry hooted with laughter.

"Is this what you guys do all the time you come here?" Tina asked to my surprise, looking straight at Kerry's hand pumping my cock.

"Oh, yeah," replied my girl, "There's nothing better."

Precum had slipped out and Kerry spread it around the head, shining up my dick. I thought it looked cool. Morven certainly did. She faced us again, only yards away and made no pretence of letting her thighs fall apart, showing me her shaven haven. "I think it's awesome," she said. "I'd love to live in a place like this and do this every summer."

"An open-air orgasm's the best in the world. Isn't it, Andy?" Kerry laughed.

I wasn't going to argue – here I was getting my dick jerked by my hot girlfriend who seemed to enjoy showing off to the two naked babes watching on. I really just wanted to shut up and take it all in. but I nodded and grunted agreement, reaching out a hand to sink a finger into Kerry's sopping pussy.

Kerry took it as a sign. She moaned, looked at the two girls, smiled, said, "Hell, I've got to finish what we started earlier," and threw a leg right over me. She guided my cock straight to her cunt and sank down on me, taking my full length –an average, modest 6-7 inches – in one go.

I raised myself up on my elbows as Kerry started to ride me, rubbing her firm tits and nipples against my chest, her face buried in my shoulder, losing herself in her arousal – I guessed she'd been holding back a bit as she talked with the girls but no she was determined to do as she'd said and finish what we started. She was moaning, cursing, grinding, tossing her hair and luxuriating in me running my hands over her body. Sand fell over me as I massaged her tits, feeling the hard nipples roll under me palms. Kerry's juices ran over my balls.

I knew the two netball girls had an angle up from my feet so their view was of Kerry's ass rising and falling, and of course my cock thrusting up into her open cunt. After a minute – felt like about three hours – I looked round, keen to see these two sexy voyeurs' reaction.

What I saw was them in action. Life had never been sharper or sweeter than that moment when I gazed past the teenage hottie riding my aching cock to see another two watching on with dazed, highly-aroused expressions, and noticing what they were up to.

Morven was unabashed – leaning back, supported on one elbow, spread wide, a hand flicking furiously over her clitoris. Her long, wide labia were looser, folding open under the clit stimulation and her wet inner pink peeked through. Her big firm tits quivered and shook violently with her frenzied masturbation. She was fixed on the join of mine an Kerry's bodies, eyes locked on my pumping cock, on my jostling ballsack. I felt an incredible buzz.

Tina saw me looking. She too was watching our coupling intently, leaning more forward than Morven, her little boobs still squeezed togehter, topped by those long puckered nipples. But as our eyes met, that devilment I'd only glimpsed earlier shone right through, boosted by the sexual tension. She had both hands over her hairy pussy. She very deliberately opened her thighs and parted her fingers some to let my gaze find it's target – that meatiest of pussies on this slim girl's body. And how her cunt was in control – a soaking reddened flush of glistening labia and matted hair. And her fingers worked between those folds and into her gaping pink hole. Tina made sure I was watching, pulled her lips apart to show me that deep pink and to expose her thick nub of a clit which she rolled lustfully between her slim digits.

Kerry broke our communion by screeching that she was cumming, falling off me and attacking her own pussy as it contracted in orgasm.

It kind of caught me out - I think she wanted me to shoot over her, but I was in a wonderful sexual trance watching these three horny chicks get off. Not only that, but I was sure I'd seen another head somewhere up on the dune above us. Were the voyeurs now being voyeured? The thought of what someone might be seeing was stunning. But at Kerry's voice I instinctively grabbed my cock anyway and jerked it as I rose up to my knees.

Tina yelped and groaned as she saw me wank. She pushed a good few fingers into her wide cunt and rubbed and pinched her clit with her free hand, all the while bucking on the sand as her orgasm crashed in.

I was damn close, looming over Kerry's gorgeous naked body, her hands now rubbing gently along the sides of her pussy lips as her own orgasm subsided. But she still gazed at me hungrily and demanded I cum all over her.

A voice by my side asked breathless, but amazingly politely, "Kerry, is it okay if I do it?" It was Morven, scrambling up next to me, those awesome tits squeezing soft, smooth hot flesh and erect nipples against my body and arm, a delicate hand reaching for my cock whilst her other continued to play with her own pussy.

"Hurry! Go on!" Kerry growled with a fierce, lustful glare.

I sucked in a long breath as Morven's hand replaced mine and the feeling of her firm yet gentle jerking of my cock was tremendous.

Kerry attacked her clit again and asked me to blow over her now. I groaned that I was near, and Morven speeded up her delicious hand movements.

I took the chance to thrust a hand into Morven's crotch too – go to return the favour, y'know? – and joined her own fingers in exploring her wet pussy. Lovely and smooth and wet I remember it feeling, and also the sensation of her fingers working alongside mine – she was damn close to cumming and wasn't prepared to relinquish her cunt to my sole manipulations. So the intense experience of feeling a girl's pussy contract around both her and my fingers was incredible and mine to savour.

Morven almost howled as she convulsed and came but was still able to wank me off beautifully. I shot string after string of cum all over Kerry; such a pleasurable experience that I could have passed out happily.

There were gasps and laughter all round while we all recovered. The girls covered up a bit too quick for my liking but I wasn't going to complain. I checked for the additional voyeur on the dune but whoever it had been was gone.

I hope you enjoyed this tale from a past summer. I left out much of the dialogue in order to make it a compact, more readable length, but as I remember it, the story's written as true to what happened as I could manage. I'll read all comments with interest and appreciate any votes you deem the story worthy of. If it's liked well enough I'll write up the further incident which occurred that week before the netball girls went home; definitely among the best experiences of my time. You can let me know. Cheers.

Flynn77
Flynn77
483 Followers
12