The Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers

"I have been doing that for 30 years and no perversions have left these lips yet." She said as if she disapproved but, was resigned to her place. She had an expression like a disappointed grandmother. She caught my drift immediately and her response left me cold. I wasn't going to hire her so I covered my tracks.

"I was speaking of business dealings, Pam. Although, it is good to hear you are discreet." I tried to remain neutral in my tone.

"I didn't mean to insinuate anything Mr. Timmons. I was speaking of my past experiences." She lost some of her confidence. She sensed that she answered incorrectly and was trying to undo her last statement. I wasn't going to let on that her original read of my question was correct. We finished the rest of the interview cordially and I sent her on her way.

Bruce, the fourth interviewee was by far the best. He had been a butler to a very well connected family for many years. He ran their house with his wife and came with the perfect references and hand written letters of recommendation. The untimely death of his wife had driven him from his past position. He told me he kept expecting to see her around the house which kept him from moving on. He needed a new environment, away from his old memories. I asked the same question of him as I did of Pam.

"If you hire me to take care of the house sir, that would be my only concern. Everything else will be ignored." He gestured around his surroundings, "a house of this size would keep me busy enough." I sensed he knew the breath of my question and he answered perfectly. He told me that my business is my business and he would leave me to it. I wouldn't have to walk around this man, he would walk around me. We talked a for about an hour and I was getting more certain that he was the one. He was looking for one last job, a ten year position where he could work until retirement. Perfect. We said our goodbyes and I left him with a positive impression of his prospects.

I had almost forgotten about my agreement with Tom when the doorbell rang at exactly seven. My first thought was to think how nice it would be to have Bruce answering the door. I sighed, it was only going to cost me an hour of my time and then I could get back my life. I moved to the front door to greet them and begin the last interview.

I opened the door and caught my breath. Before me stood two young women impeccably dressed in the exact same outfits. It made sense because from head to toe they were completely identical. Not only were they twins but, they were my dream twins. Someone went to an awful lot of trouble to set this up. I was once again suspicious of Tom's motives.

They were both sporting very rich red hair pulled back severely into very cute buns. Their deep green eyes were covered with conservative metal framed glasses that gave the air of intelligence I found most intoxicating. They were wearing identical conservative smiles that were perfect for a first impression. Symmetrical cheeks, soft chins, rosy lips and cute little button noses sprinkled with freckles completed the look. Thier soft white blouses were conservative and obviously tailored. One stitch tighter and it would have moved from business to sexy. They were both wearing tan pencil skirts that terminated at the knee. Their gorgeous milky calves were exposed atop very nice yet conservative tan heels. I suddenly realized I was staring and hadn't even said hello.

"Mr. Timmins, I believe we had an interview at seven." The one on left said without releasing her smile or my eyes.

"Of course, of course," I closed my mouth and attempted smile nicely, "you must be Samantha and Rebecca. Please come in." I tried to send my mind back to business as I pointed the girls to the living room and followed them in. They both walked with the exact same confidence and looked just as fine from the rear as they did from the front. Athletically trim with a practiced stature. If anything, this interview will be visual treat. I motioned them to sit across from me on the couch as I picked up their resume and glanced at it to collect my thoughts. Their appearance was very disconcerting. For some reason I was expecting a less refined pair of ladies and certainly not twins. It caught me by surprise and threw me off my game so I tossed away my original plan of a phony interview and went straight for the truth.

I looked up from the resume, "I was rather surprised to get a resume with two names of on it for a position that requires only one. If it wasn't for your references, I would have canceled this before it began." I tried to leave the statement with an air of curiosity. I was expecting them to explain to me why they would ever apply for this job. They picked up on it immediately.

"Yes, Mr. Thornbird can be quite persuasive." The one on the right spoke with the exact same voice as her sister. She was letting me know that she knew exactly why this interview was happening. "He is a dear family friend and is invaluable when it comes to introductions."

"Please be assured Mr. Timmins, we are here of our own volition, not his." This was added by the one on the left. Left, right, girl one, girl two, I smiled at my struggling internal listing system.

"I'm sorry, you both were not what I convinced myself to expect. I have been amiss in the introductions," I tried to lighten up a bit and rebuild the interview aspect, "please call me Robert and which one of you is Rebecca and who is Samantha." Both were sitting identically with dainty crossed legs and their hands in their laps.

The one on the left said, "I am Rebecca and of course my sister is Samantha."

I was hoping they stayed right where they were so I could at least reference them by name without guessing. "Well, Rebecca and Samantha, why would two obviously well connected, well educated women want to take care of my house?" I felt kind of good putting them on the spot. Someone obviously was trying to make it hard on me. I could at least return the favor. I expected them to stutter through a response to the blunt question but Samantha answered confidently.

"We could interview with a large firm, even use our connections to guarantee a placement. We could use those same connections to seek out rich husbands. We desire neither."

Rebecca pickup without missing a beat, "We prefer to be behind the scenes, together." She smiled at her sister, "We are quite skilled at removing all impediments in life so that the successful can be more successful."

Samantha took over again, "We dislike the limelight, in fact, we avoid it with vigor. We have no need of tremendous wealth but, we do enjoy our comforts." She said this with a smile as she looked around the house briefly. Something didn't make sense.

"Most of planet would consider your salary requirements as wealthy." I said trying to poke holes in their statements. Rebecca chimed in.

"Wealth, as defined by those that do not possess it is very different than how you, or we, define it. We have become used to certain comforts. We are confident that we would earn our pay many times over." Why this didn't sound snobbish I wasn't sure. Her delivery was smooth and confident without a hint disdain for the general population. I wasn't close to accepting their arguments as a solution to the position but, I was curious.

"The duties of this position can easily be handled by one person at a third of the price you are asking. I don't see how I could justify your salary request. I am not saying you couldn't be the best caretakers in the world, I am just not sure that second best isn't good enough." I had begun laying the groundwork for the rejection. As lovely as they were, I won't allow my business sense to be steered by my dick. I laughed inside thinking about me running around naked with these two in my house. No, this would never work.

"We are more than caretakers although, you would never have to worry about the house again. We facilitate all the petty aspects of life. Your only worries would be the next business deal without life's baggage to clutter your thoughts." Samantha wasn't pleading, she was informing.

"I am not really looking for personal assistants, Samantha", thank god they had remained in their original seats, "I just need someone to take care of the house. I don't think I would enjoy having someone intrude into the more personal aspects of my life." Especially these two beauties. For the first time, I was kind of embarrassed about thinking about my private perversions.

Rebecca smiled, "Of course Robert. We can understand your reservations. It is a hard thing to understand without experiencing the benefits. Can we ask you to defer your decision until Monday?"

I smiled, "Rebecca, I know you two have tremendous connections but, I don't think that kind of pressure will work on me. I gave you the hearing I promised Mr. Thornbird. I just don't think you understand my needs." I hated to put the nail in the coffin. For some reason, it just didn't feel good turning them down. It kind of made my stomach turnover. A very alien sensation.

Samantha mirrored Rebecca's smile, "No one will call. Mr. Thornbird was only an introduction not pressure for the hire. In fact, he would be very upset if we insinuated otherwise. We would be grateful if you took the weekend to think about it. If on Monday you are still committed to a different course, you won't hear any arguments from us."

"I am not sure how that helps you but, I can wait till Monday." I suddenly felt better. My body seemed to like agreeing with these two. Another reason to not hire them, I can't have my reason being steered by a bowel movement.

They both stood in unison maintaining their pleasant smiles. Rebecca spoke, "That is all we can ask Robert. We really want to thank you for your time. I wish we would have been more convincing but, who knows, maybe time will be our friend." She seemed more confident than her statement let on. I still sensed that someone was taking me for a ride. My stomach turned again. I must have eaten something bad or possible getting ill.

I headed to the door trying to beat them there so I could be the gentleman. I open the door and feebly said, "It was truly a pleasure to meet both of you." We shook hands. Both hands were soft and comfortable. I may not want to hire them but, I really would like to see them again. I knew that wasn't an option and I was slightly depressed about it. I must be getting ill. I watched as they headed toward their car and quickly closed the door before they realized I was staring once again. I realized I was holding my breath and sighed.

Surprisingly, Friday rolled around with no high pressure calls from the whos who. I have been trying to find a reason to justify hiring the two until I realized it was my dick doing the thinking. Those two gave me no reason to think I was even slightly desirable. I kind of fished a bit lower than those two. Girls who were blinded by my wealth suited me just fine. Tonight I had a date with Darla and I would soon forget about the whole problem. I remembered what she looked like Tuesday morning and smiled inwardly. Yes, I would have fun tonight. Shit, I forgot to get a reservation at the Barklays. There was a good chance they wouldn't have any rooms over the weekend.

I prayed that Rick could deal with this as I dialed his number. "Rick, it's Robert Timmins, I really hate to put this on you so late in the day but, I neglected to book a room for tonight. Think you can work your magic." Always slip in a veiled compliment to grease the wheels.

"I am a little confused Mr. Timmons. You're booked for two days in the presidential." Now I was confused. I don't forget things like that very easily. Did I book it before I left Monday? Well no point in trying to slide this by Rick.

"I certainly don't remember booking it." I really hated admitting weakness, especially mental weakness. "I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. I do need the room." I said chuckling. Hopefully my levity would lighten the stupidity. "I won't be checking in until late so make sure they hold it."

"Mr. Timmons, I am concerned that something is going on. Your guest from Monday, Ms Darla, already has you checked in. I assumed you agreed to this. I apologize if I overstepped your intentions." What the fuck. Did she really believe my throwing money around gave her carte blanche to act in my name. I tried to remain calm.

"No Rick, you acted correctly given the circumstances. Darla is the one who overstepped. Ring the room for me, I need to have a word." I was trying to not upset Rick. I truly liked the guy and he had never let me down in the past.

"She already left saying she was going out to meet you. I must say Mr. Timmins, she was quite stunning. Anything you want me to do on this end." She may look good but, she was about to be crushed down to size. I was trying to think back to our last conversation. Was there anything I said that would have given her the impression I would allow her to take these types of liberties with my name. Hell, I pay them to stay out of my life not entangle themselves into it.

"No, Rick. Leave it be. I will deal with this myself. Thanks for all your help."

"Of course Mr. Timmins." I said goodbye and took a slow breath. I was supposed to meet her at McDewitts. Certainly, not the place to go all ballistic. I needed to calm down. Darla, wasn't worth a public argument. I ran through a bunch of dialog until I settled on a succinct quiet laying down of the law and a goodbye. Guess she didn't even make it to the second date.

When I entered McDewitts, a thought struck me. I tested the theory when I arrived at the head waiters desk. "Reservation for Timmins." I asked. Sure enough he nodded and smiled. She had pushed it to the limit.

"Welcome Mr Timmins. Your companion has already arrived and has been seated. He reached under the desk and pulled out a single red rose and handed it to me. "A rose as you requested. And if you don't mind me saying, she looks absolutely stunning. Is there some special occasion we should be aware of?" I looked dumbfounded at the rose. Something was wrong. I could imagine Darla taking liberties with my name but, buying her own rose didn't fit her profile.

"No, just a second date." I said with little confidence.

"As you say sir, let me show you to your table." He headed off into the main dining room. We only made it past a couple of tables before I spotted Darla's smiling face. She stood when she recognized me. Stunning was an understatement. Her red curls were pulled by a green ribbon and styled to cascade down her shoulders. Her soft green dress fit perfectly and tastefully accented the curves of her body. It dropped below her neck to reveal the smallest portion of cleavage without advertising. It was mouth watering. A thin burgundy belt was accenting her hips and perfectly breaking up the design of the dress as it dropped to just above her knees. The burgundy heels defined her shapely legs. The color pallet was perfect on her. It set off her hair perfectly.

I wasn't the only one admiring Darla. Every person in the place glanced over when she rose. The men lingered longer than the women. I could only imagine the struggle they faced attempting not to stare. My anger had dissipated in that first look. I wasn't confident in my ability to control the situation. I certainly didn't want to start an argument with her here. I didn't want to argue with her at all. I approached and did the only thing that made sense, I handed her the rose.

"You look stunning Darla," I said it with reverence as I looked into her lovely brown eyes. Even her understated makeup was effective. She was like a painting. She smiled at the compliment and leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Her musky perfume wafted to my nose like a spring breeze. It made her more desirable.

"Thank you Robert," she whispered in my ear "I feel wonderful and tonight, so will you." She sat demurely into her chair and gave me a devilish smile. I now had no desire to chastise her methods. We had a delicious meal and wonderful conversation. She laughed at all my lame jokes and flirted insistently. My blood was boiling.

As promised, I took her dancing and she laughed lovingly at my clumsy attempts at the art. She enjoyed improving my steps and tempted me during every slow dance. I was the center of her universe that night and I was the envy of every man who saw us. I was having the time of my life.

We returned to the hotel late. Rick was there waiting for me. He usually went home will before midnight. Out of earshot of Darla, Rick asked "Is everything OK Mr. Timmins?"

I smiled, "She is stunning Rick and I am only a man." He smiled and nodded. I think he was happy everything worked out. He didn't want to be party to any games on my account.

Darla opened the door to the suite and pulled me in by my hand. With a sultry swagger, she pulled me to the bed and gave a sexy controlling push to the chest. I allowed myself to fall backward as she reached up to undo the band that was holding her hair in place. Her curls exploded from their confinement and she went from a sophisticat to wench. The belt hit the floor followed quickly by the dress. She stood before me in what I believed was the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. The same soft green that painted her dress was now in soft lace. Her breasts were advertised seductively, barely contained by the translucent material. She let me stare for a moment, proud of her new look. She looked better than naked. I was highly aroused.

"You treated me like a queen tonight. Now it's my turn." She slide down to her knees overusing my thighs for leverage. She giggled removing my shoes and socks making a statement by throwing them randomly behind her. She slowly removed my belt and pants making sure her cleavage was wiggling in my eyes with her struggles. She smiled at my tented boxers, reached out and began to caress my cock through the thin material. "Someone likes my new look." she said while looking at my clothed boner. She grabbed the elastic on the sides and relieved me of my shorts.

She pushed my cock flat against my shirt. Her eyes locked on to mine and she dragged the flat of her tongue from my balls, along the exposed underside to the tip of my tool. She engulfed the head while holding my eyes and began to massage it with her tongue. It was a wonderful view looking beneath her eyes to her green laced encased breasts tightly swinging between her arms. This was the most erotic scene I have ever been part of. She closed her eyes and dropped her lips down my shaft engulfing half my member in slow ecstasy. She rose back up and then back down taking it all the way to the base. I moaned my satisfaction. I had a desire to grab her delicious hair and control the action. For some reason, I felt it would be insulting and held back as she slowly raised her mouth back up and off my cock.

She placed her index finger in her mouth and dreamily sucked it wet. We locked eyes again, "Cum for me Robert." Her mouth returned to my cock and the slow descent began again. Her index finger found my rectum and started painting circles. When she had me in her throat once again, I lost it with a mighty groan as my hips attempted to drive my cock deeper. I empty what felt like a gallon of jism into her mouth and she allowed none to escape. She released my cock with a smile and seductively licked her lips. "Someone is having fun," Darla said as she tenderly stroked my relaxing member.

I laughed, "That someone is me." I sat up and removed my shirt and threw it to the floor. I lifted her head till we were eye to eye, lip to lip. "You are phenomenal. " I said honestly as I dipped my head for a passionate kiss. At first instant she was stiff lipped with surprise. Then she relented and returned the kiss pulling me closer with her hands stroking the back of my head. I could taste myself on her tongue and I didn't care. I just wanted to have more of her. I no longer cared that she was a prostitute.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers
123456...9