The Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,639 Followers

I twisted our bodies until she was lying on her back and I was in control. I had a desire to make her cum. Not one of those phoney orgasms I usually receive. I wanted to be the man that deserved this fantasy. I dropped between her legs and began kissing her ankle and slowly worked my way down her leg. I enjoyed the confusion in her eyes as I neared her lace panties.

"Robert, you really don.." I didn't let her finish.

"I want to," I injected as I reached my destination and kissed the lace.

"Oh God," she quivered. The material was as soft as it looked. I caressed it with my cheek and inhaled her womanhood. It only increased my determination. I slowly dragged the heavenly cloth down her thighs and off her legs. I returned to my target and was rewarded with the cutest bare pussy I had ever seen. I caressed where that small patch of red hair was a week ago. It was warm, smooth and oh so soft. I was rewarded with moan. I leaned in and kissed the newly bald area and circled the area with my tongue. She responded by lifting her knees and spreading her legs giving me better access. I circled her sex with my lips, lightly across her inner thighs leaving wet kisses. Her scent was intoxicating.

I traced the lips of her sex with my tongue from bottom to top. I was rewarded with an involuntary tremor in her legs. I purposely avoided her clit and tickled its hood softly with my finger as I retraced her opening from top to bottom. I tasted her as her lips became engorged and her flower began opening its glistening folds. She had a sweet, lingering flavor that made me explore further. I looked over her lacy breasts to see her head thrown back. She wasn't used to this type of unselfish attention.

When I dragged my tongue between her folds and deep into her, a moan escaped her lips. It was deep and unrehearsed. She was incredibly wet and her hips were lifting slightly off the bed to help me go deeper. I replaced my tongue with first one then two fingers and began to softly, but firmly massage the inside of her pussy. When I curled them up and rubbed the top of her channel her hips went into overdrive, involuntarily thrusting upwards trying give me better access. I smiled and placed the flat of my tongue on her ignored love button and rubbed it back and forth.

"Oh god, Robert...Oh shit, Oh Shit... Robert..." Her hips locked about a foot above the bed. Her legs started shaking and she held my head in place with her hands. My hand was becoming soaked with the spasm of her orgrasm. I continued tickling her bud with my tongue in an attempt to lengthen her experience. Suddenly her hips dropped and she began pushing my head away from her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck...Fuck." Her whole body was shaking. I tried to follow her sex but, she moved to quickly and clamped her thighs shut and curled into a quivery ball on her side.

I hadn't seen this before. I was concerned I might have hurt her so I moved to her side and caressed naked hip. "Darla, are you all right? I didn't mean to hurt you?" I tried to say this quietly, for some reason a whisper seemed appropriate.

"Too sensitive," She was panting "give me a second." She was taking deep breaths still guarding her pussy. The tremors had ceased but, her skin was covered by goose bumps. I curled against her to share my warmth. My cock, now back to full mast, rested along her ass crack. She absently reached back and gently stroked it. It felt heavenly.

She turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were watering and the most wonderful smile graced her lips. "That was intense. I have never cum like that." She whispered then turned her body to mine and kissed me deeply. She pulled her lips free and looked into my eyes. "Oh, am I ever going to rock your world." She rolled me on my back and took control again. She mounted my cock and lowered her soaking pussy down the shaft. I groaned as her pussy muscles went to work. "I have laid with other men," she panted as she rode my cock, "they were all boys compared to you." She was caressing my ego as she massaged my shaft with her pussy. "You wonderful man you." Her hips were steadily moving up and down as she undid her green lace bra and threw it across the room. Her gorgeous breasts began to swing free to my visual delight.

She grabbed my hands and directed them to her breasts. "I can't believe I want you in me. I mean I really have to have you in me." Her panting was increasing as she professed her lust. She was getting giddy as her hips continued to work their magic. She was smiling as she looked into my eyes. "I want your cum in me. I want to feel your cock exploding in my pussy." She dropped her lips to mine and drove her tongue into my mouth. I blissfully lost control and spasmed into her cunt filling her with everything I had. It was a lust filled dream, a beautiful woman coaxing out my cum for the second time in one night. She made me feel like my sperm was a precious gift as she cooed during my orgasm. She didn't fake her own pleasure, she just made sure that I knew that this one was for me. What a wonderful girl.

We laughed and teased through a shower. Made love again and showered again. All in all it was the deepest sexual experience I had ever had with a woman. I finally fell asleep in her arms. I think she beat me to dream land but, only by moments.

Morning, as always, brought clarity to my thoughts. I woke once the sun attacked my eyes. Damn curtains. I never seem to get enough sleep. Darla was still spooned into my body with the end of a pillow covering her eyes. I smiled at her planning. She really knew how to hold onto her sleep. I slowly unraveled from her sexy body trying to not wake her. I realized I failed when I heard a drawn out soft meow from her as she rolled onto her back.

"Well I didn't really expect the night to go like that, it was beyond lovely." She was smiling dreamily at me with her face framed beautifully by her disheveled red curls. "I mean she told me it would be nice but, I didn't really believe her. Your people really know you Robert."

I jumped out of bed forgetting my nakedness. Darla seemed shocked at my quickness and looked on with concern. "Did I say something wrong?" She questioned as she sat up forgetting her own nakedness. I was playing back her statement in my mind making sure I didn't misunderstand.

I looked at Darla and carefully said "Who is she, Darla?". I think it made it sound a bit more ominous than I intended. Her expression changed from confusion to one of fear.

"You're scaring me Robert." she was shaking slightly as she pulled the sheet over her breasts.

I realized quickly that she was not my enemy. She had given me an amazing night I must have looked like I was about the punch her in the face. I relaxed my shoulders and slowly sat next to her on the bed and reassured her. "Oh Darla, last night was lovely dream. I am certainly not angry at you." I hugged her close and she relaxed in my arms. "You just surprised me. I was confused by what you said. Hell, I am concerned about how all of last night happened." I was caressing her back as I attempted to undo her panic.

"You didn't send Rebecca to me?" Shit, the interview, how the fuck did they find out about last night. I felt a shudder in Darla's body and I realized she was crying. I pulled back and saw tears as she realized that I was unaware of Rebecca's intrusion. "She said it would be my last time," her breath was halting as she sobbed, "I knew it was too good to be true, she promised to much. A person like me doesn't deserve anything like that." She was bawling and I was lost. I had always been able to avoid situations like this. After last night, I couldn't walk away. Fucking empathy. I did the only thing that made sense, I pulled her close and held her. There was going to be hell to pay and I resigned myself to make sure Darla didn't suffer because of it.

"What did she promise you, Darla?" She was sobbing and pointed to her purse on the night stand. I handed it to her and she pulled out an envelope.

"A silly dream," she sobbed, "she played me well. I'm sorry Robert. I am so fucking stupid, I should have known better". She was sobbing again obviously crushed by what had happened. Why did I feel worse about what they did to her than what they did to me. I opened the envelope and pulled out an official looking letter with an embossed sorority label at the top. 'Dear Susan Howard,' it began.

"Susan?" I questioned.

"My real name." She responded with tears running down her cheeks, "how the fuck did she know my real name."

'We are pleased to inform you that are this years recipient of the Gloris Newark scholarship.' It continued for many paragraphs explaining that it was a full ride for Vasar awarded by the same sorority that graced Rebeccas and Samantha's resume. I was stunned.

"Susan, I certainly didn't send Rebecca to see but, I think this is real." I said slowly as I lowered the letter to the nightstand. Susan looked up to me with red eyes.

"What do you mean real? Please don't fuck with me Robert, I can't take much more of this." She was serious.

I picked up the phone and called the desk, "This is Mr. Timmins in room 534. Is Rick in yet?" They said he wasn't due for another hour. "Thanks, can you switch me to room service please." They did and I ordered a large breakfast for two with a large pot of coffee.

"No matter what happens Susan, I will make sure that doesn't come back to bite you." She smiled weakly, not really trusting me or anything else at the moment. "Why don't you start at the beginning, when did Rebecca first contact you?"

I found out that Rebecca contacted Susan the day after the interview. She spoke with enough authority that Susan was convinced she was my assistant. I asked her if she ever said she was my assistant. She realized that Rebecca only said that she was acting on my behalf and never actually stated she was in my employ.

Susan explained how Rebecca took her shopping. Susan was animated when she described how much fun it was shopping with Rebecca and how she was impressed with Rebecca's knowledge of fashion. They visited numerous shops before they found the dress and had it tailored to fit. They spent Thursday discussing the itinerary for Friday evening and Rebecca gave her talking points and stressed that she should only call me by my first name. No 'honey' or 'baby' just 'Robert'. I was enthralled with the detail that Rebecca intrusted with Susan. She did it all while endearing herself to Susan. I sensed that Susan wanted to please Rebecca more than than me.

Breakfast arrived and we realized we were famished. We sat in Barklay robes and gorged on fresh fruit and pancakes. Once we began to fill up, I had her continue.

Susan was picked up Friday morning and taken to stylist who completed her hair and makeup. They gave her a designer scent that they claimed was created just for her. I could see that Susan had never been handled like this before and she adored the experience. At lunch, Rebecca had handed her the scholarship letter and told her that this would be her last night and I would be her last customer. Susan was getting teary again, I guess she was having second thoughts about trusting Rebecca's word. When she described what happened when she walked into the restaurant I knew that I wasn't going to let Rebecca and Samantha let her down.

"I mean, I have always had men look at me before but, rarely above my tits. I walked into McDewitts and I felt like a lady. Men were looking in my eyes and the women smiled. Walking to the table took forever, I think I was 50 shades of pink by the time I got there. And when I saw you with the rose, I nearly died. You were beaming and everyone knew you were there to see me. I almost forgot I was working girl.", she was animated again. She looked so cute remembering the previous night.

There was a knock on the door. I let Rick in the room and he embarrassingly nodded to Susan and said "Good morning mam." Susan smiled at the honorific and returned a good morning.

"We are trying to figure out few things from last night, Rick." I said, "was my assistant the one who booked the room?" I think I knew the answer so I worded as such.

"Yes, Samantha stopped in on Tuesday and made all the arrangements. She also made sure that the car was available for Ms. Darla. She was quite efficient. She asked me to stay on post til you returned from your evening. Just to see if you two needed anything." He realized what must of happened and interjected, "Did she forget to touch base with you before Friday, is that how we all got confused?"

"Something like that." I smiled, "I will make sure you're compensated for your efforts Rick and I want to thank you for your continued discretion."

"No need, Mr Timmins. Samantha already got me two tickets to that sold out Russian ballet thing downtown." he laughed , "I hate the ballet but, my wife hasn't stopped thanking me. I'm kind of her hero right now which is better than gold these days." I didn't even know he was married. How did they know that tickets for his wife was the way to go? They were good, real good.

I thanked him again anyway and he left with the remnants of our breakfast. Susan looked at me, "Who are these women?" I now knew Susan's secrets and I saw no issue with her knowing some of mine. I explained the strange interview and desire to have me wait until Monday before making a final decision.

She listened to the story and came back with an succinct observation. "Fuck, thank god they weren't working against you." She was right. I still had no clue how they figured out so much about my dealings. But what bothered me the most is how they guessed what was in my head. I began to wonder if I could have them running loose in the world. A pleasant thought ran through my mind. It was time to throw a wrench in the works.

I called down to Rick and told him I forgot my phone and asked if Samantha happened to leave her number. She did, efficiency would allow no less. I gave Susan a devious smile and dialed the number. Samantha answered and I place her on speaker.

"Samantha, you are on speaker with Ms. Howard and myself." I cherished the imagined expressions, "Does Rebecca happen to be there." There was a slight pause as the their phone as put on speaker.

"I am here Robert", she answered tentatively, "We were expecting your call but, I must say we were not expecting Ms. Howard to participate." I was jumping happily inside. I didn't want to be as predictable as they had proved last night.

"I have just offered a Ms. Howard a temporary position with my firm," Susan was shaking her head no while trying to figure out where this was headed. "She is my current head of staffing and will be conducting the final interviews for the position." I was smiling ear to ear watching Susan's questioning look. "She has a few questions for you." I leaned into Susan's ear and whispered, "Get all the answers you need."

Susan was silent for a moment then found her confidence asked flat out. "Rebecca, did you lie to me?" Direct, just as I hoped. If these two were going to fuck with us, they deserved to be brought to task. There was a short pause before Rebecca came back with a response.

"No Ms. Howard, I never lied to you. I will admit that I left out some important facts but I never lied." It sounded sincere.

"Vasar is real?", That's my girl. Keep them on their toes.

"Absolutely, we would never falsify that. Two of our sisters at Delta Phi have been tasked to acclimate you to the environment if you choose to follow through. They are unaware of your history but, they have been informed that you haven't been exposed to some of the things you will encounter there." Damn, they are thorough. They planned more than her attendance, they were laying the groundwork for her success.

"Why would you do this for me?." A valid question. Looking for motive before applying trust. Smart girl. Rebecca wasn't caught off guard.

"It took us only two days to realize you are in the wrong profession. You have dreams beyond your means and have the brains to achieve them. Truthfully, your past is the only thing standing in your way. We didn't feel right about leaving you with only one path in life." Rebecca didn't even fumble the answer.

"How did you know so much about me? How did you find name?" I was really interested in the answer to this one. Keep digging girl.

"Um, I guess I have to apologize about that." Susan was intrigued, "While we were shopping and you were trying on clothes, you left your phone on the bench. It was fairly simple to identify your mothers number. Your hometown libraries collection of high school yearbooks gave us a good start. It didn't take us long to put your past together after that." Resourceful simplicity. I was kind of impressed. I was also trying to think about what clues I had been leaving around. Susan didn't seem impressed. .

"You didn't speak to my mother did you?" Susan looked and sounded angry.

"No, we would never do something like that." Susan relaxed. I suspect her mother was blissfully unaware of her current profession. Susan calmed and switched gears.

"We both feel that we have been deceived. What made you believe this would improve your employment prospects." Bam! Lay it on the line. I only hire the best I smiled to myself.

"Deceit is a strong word. I believe you both were intending the same evening you experienced before we augmented it. We didn't make any of the major decisions and we certainly didn't change any of the plans. If we had failed in improving the evening I suspect we wouldn't be talking now." She was prepared for the question, "Did you not enjoy the evening?" she pushed it back to Susan.

"It was as wonderful as you suspect but, the mornings revelations were a bit traumatic. Are saying that future employment with Robert will be wrought with second guessing and more traumatic mornings." She was getting good with this. She might make a good lawyer.

"No, there is quite of difference when you know what's coming. We would never keep our manipulations secret once employed. We will simply remove the trivial considerations of his life and allow him to enjoy the rest." Rebecca made a good point. I had to admit that last night was whole lot nicer when they stuck their noses into it.

"How does Robert know that you will remain loyal. Secrets like last night have a way of coming back and ruining a man. You would be in a great position to maximize damage." Sarah was thinking ahead. The girls were right when they said she had a good head on her shoulders.

"Unfortunately, trust can only be built over time. Last night was an example of our commitment to Robert no matter the subject. We could have attempted to use it as leverage but, instead we participated and enhanced its execution. We will be loyal to Robert alone and in time Robert will recognize that for the fact that it is." Susan was undeterred.

"Why Robert?"

"He is successful, unattached and has no family. He doesn't want a wife or any of the emotional attachments that type of commitment brings to the table. We can work best in that kind of environment. As you could tell last night, it is difficult to remain objective when your loyalty has to stretch to multiple people." Susan nodded her head and continued.

"Your target criteria and that of a gold digger seem aligned." Susan left the comment open and waited for response.

Rebecca and Samantha laughed. I was no longer sure who as answering. "We would not have choosen Robert if it was that easy to part him from his money. We really have no need of his fortune. Our references should attest to the fact that we come from very old money. Our family is very well connected. If employed, we would have a vested interest in making sure that Robert remains wealthy and lives a long life." They were answering everything but, not really answering anything at all. I was only certain that I didn't want these ladies as enemies.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,639 Followers
123456...9