The Neutral Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

"Oh, Daddy! That feels so good," she whispered softly. "Fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me with your big cock, Daddy! Oh god! Just fuck me, please!"

I was already humping the air in symphony with her pelvis' oscillations. More than anything else I wanted to climb on board and hammer my baby hard into the couch. A boy her age would have done that. That was where my maturity stood her in good stead. I knew they were only the pussy cravings of a young girl being eaten well. So, instead of raping her quickly and having my fill of this delicious morsel, I took my time, focusing my concentration firmly on pleasing her pelvic region with my tongue, even as her vocalizations urged me to do otherwise.

"Please, Daddy! I need a nice hard cock. Give me another finger at least. Fuck me harder, please! Oh, god! I'm getting close. I'm almost there, Dad. A little more. A little harder, please! Oh, please! Fuck me please!"

Boring down, practically drilling her erect clit with my tongue, my one very active finger beat a constant cadence. I did fuck her harder, fucked her with my one stiff finger. I ignored her plea for another. She was already squeezing tightly on the one. Instead, I slammed it into her faster. Over and over, pumping that one stiff, thick finger harder, deeper and faster while never forsaking my oral attention to her throbbing clit until Cindy locked up and latched herself around me. She seemed to convulse heavily from the middle, her hands in my hair gripped tight and pushed me into her middle, her thighs squeezed me mightily, and her heels drummed the middle of my back as she tried to wiggle her clit harder on my tongue with her movements.

I never let up on her, though. Sure, my finger was stuck tight deep inside her-- not even her copious juices were making her slick enough to slide out of once her pussy tightened down-- but my tongue continued to dance the dance of the little death on her clit. Cindy's harsh grip in my hair told me I was doing something right, and told me just when to ease up, too.

Which eventually she let me do. Possibly, I'd forgotten about the amazing stamina of young women, or perhaps this was another of the things I had really missed by the difference in our ages. By the time I'd learned to make Greta cum this hard, she was over thirty. Cindy's thighs and arms were much younger and stronger and a good deal more flexible.

Eventually, she did relax and lay back on the sofa. She had that wonderful look of a well-satisfied woman. I didn't have to ask her if I'd done well; that was more than evident from the satisfied smirk on her face and the wetness on my hands and face. I licked the excess cream off my finger and hands, much as a cat would do, That wasn't what I was trying to portray. Perhaps a lion was more like I was feeling, if like any feline. A lion still hungry. A horny lion still in rut.

Cindy, quickly overcoming her exhaustion, pulled me up with her onto the couch. She bathed my face with her tongue, much as a lion's mate might do, licking her own wetness and flavor off of my muzzle.

"That was amazing, daddy," she mumbled as she nuzzled my face and neck. "Better than I'd ever dreamed."

I thought about her dreams, even as I still thought about those lions. Taking her in tall grass, humping her quickly from behind. Do lions ever keep their daughters in their own prides, I wondered, taking them to sire, keeping at least the pretty ones around? I'd have to find out soon.

"Please Daddy, let's make this night complete," Cindy whispered seductively in my ear. "Take me, Daddy. Right here, right now, on this couch."

I was so far gone I didn't even consider turning her down. I wanted Cindy! I wanted her worse than I'd wanted anything in a very long time. Her need filled an aching hole in my soul. Her desire seemed perfectly in tune with my own.

Together we pushed and pulled my trousers down to my knees. Aggressively, Cindy ripped open my button-down shirt, sending buttons flying off in all directions. She reached her arms inside, not bothering to remove the shirt, and pulled me down into the cradle of her young flesh.

We moved our hips in unison, lining up our interlocking parts to one another. As a result of this squirming dance of equals, the head of my cock rubbed all around her moist hole before finding the slicker, more relaxed entrance to accept its entrance.

"Slower, Dad," she whispered while nibbling an ear. At first, I was put off by the mild rebuke. As though was going too fast! Then, I realized, in the excitement of this newfound, young flesh of my daughter, that I had been. So with a deliberate calm, I drew back a little, looking deeply into Cindy's eyes as I gently but firmly began to press into her.

I realized, as the head of my cock began to sink into her moist earth, that I'd never had a virgin before. Cindy responded to my initial penetration just as I had dreamed a virgin would, her eyes rolled back and she was barely able to catch her breath. I hung, poised in balance, only two inches deep inside her snug fit, until Cindy could look me in the eye again. Then, with a smile, I slid in another inch or so. I backed out and began a gentle thrust. Then another thrust, and another.

With each slow thrust Cindy tossed back her head and gasped. Her hips thrust up too, burying me deeper. She quivered beneath me beautifully, just as I'd always imagined a virgin would.

Not that it all went just perfect. She was almost too tight and it was hard to sink deeper. Even when I thrust, there was so much resistance. Several times I went too deep too fast and saw her wince. The first time, I pulled back and tried to wait. Cindy, eager for the last of it, had other plans and urged me to keep moving. I was past denying her anything. Whatever she wanted I would have given her.

We strained together in the wonderful struggle of our first coitus. Our hips danced with each other like seasoned partners. The cadence of her pelvis reminded me now of the youthful Greta. When had my wife's hips become dormant as we made love? Cindy's more active body made me remember what I didn't know I'd missed. Just as her arms about me and her lips were reminding me of other things.

As she kissed me, I remembered a certain girl from the time when I was just a young boy. On a hayride, late at night at some summer camp, she had pulled me down with her into the hay where no one was likely to see. For several long minutes I laid on top of her, dry humping as we kissed. Now, I didn't even remember the girl's name.

But I would always remember this! Even if I'd live for a thousand years, I'd never forget the first time Cindy kissed me and the first time we actively fucked each other. We weren't making love. I'd always loved Cindy, and always would. Tonight on the couch, however, was pure lust. Pure, raw sex as I began to thrust into her harder.

Her need was as great as mine. I realized I was sliding completely in and out of her now. Somehow, unannounced and unheralded, I'd gotten to her core. With every thrust, my cock felt the back of her sheath, as though her sex and mine were destined to mate. As though my cock had created her solely for his own use.

Pulling her arms up over her head I leaned heavily against her, baring my baby down deeper into the couch. Nipping the soft undersides of her arms, I laved her all the way down to her breast with my tongue, licking and smelling and tasting all of her. "I'm going to cum," I heard myself announce to her tit in a strange, nearly inarticulate groan. "Gonna…cum! Inside!"

"Yes, oh god, yes! Fill me up," she moaned into my hair and then into my neck as we writhed together in frenzy.

It was all the encouragement my fevered brain needed. As I plunged in deeply, my balls unleashed their torrent. Great gouts of semen spurt, coating her insides, surging into my baby's womb. She, panting, still excited, thrusting back against me, her active sinuous, hips still dancing for my hard pole.

Nature had created the perfect accepting receptacle for my seed. Cindy took everything my cock and my testicles had to give. She received it all inside, taking all I could deliver with a glorious contented smile.

As my thrusting slowed, as the lazy ache of orgasm settled in, I had only thoughts for her pleasure. Even after I was done, I tried to thrust against her weakly, tried to keep the rhythm of my hips my climax had interrupted. Unspoken, Cindy sensed my concern and wrapped her legs tightly about my hips until I could no longer thrust against her.

"Easy, Daddy," she murmured and whispered as I panted. "Easy, honey," she cooed to her new man. "You did just fine, baby."

"You didn't cum," I said, breathing heavily as I tried to keep going. She wouldn't let me, though. Her soft hands stroked my face and shoulders instead.

"It's okay, Daddy. Just relax and let your stuff soak into me. It feels so good. We have lots more time, baby. You'll make me cum next time you do me."

Much as my seed was soaking into her, what she said was just now soaking into me. 'Next time.' I hadn't given any thought of 'next time.' No more thought than I had to this one. But Cindy had! No doubt she had next time and the next time after that already planned out. It was just the way she was.

So I relaxed, feeling oddly safe in my daughter's incestuous embrace. My seed was in her womb and I didn't even know if she was fertile just now. Somehow, it didn't seem to matter.

There would be a price to pay, of course; but not just now. Greta's face flashed across my conscience; but, for now, I put that away. On the oversized couch in our den, there was only my daughter's accepting arms and my cock, softening in the grip of her embracing vagina. Nothing else in the whole universe seemed to matter.

Author's note: If you liked this story, and even if you didn't, I'd love to hear feedback on it and to see how you would rank it through the voting system. Reader feedback is the only way we writers can improve what we do. Thanks all!

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12