The Never Ending Buffet Ch. 04

Story Info
An old man gets to live out his fantasies.
4.3k words
4.64
31.5k
6

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday dawned drab and dreary. The forecast was for storms and heavy rain most of the day and on into the evening. I was doubly glad that Melissa had stayed the night with me as I didn't want to drive any more than necessary in this kind of weather. For some reason the people of By-God-North Carolina drive like complete idiots in bad weather. The roads that had had the tar melting on them for the last few days were now wet and slick; the water was pooling in thousands of shallow puddles on the surface and the idiots acted the same as they had when it was dry. I acted differently, so they therefore would hit me if I was anywhere near them.

I made Melissa a late breakfast and we continued the conversation that had taken us late into the previous night.

"This just seems too good to be true Mel. Here I am, a lonely 60 year old and I suddenly have a teenager's dream handed to me. I don't think I can handle 3 horny women, let alone 7. And one of them is supposed to be my employer, and another your landlady. What happens if I piss them off?"

"I guess you have to start exercising your jaw and tongue then Uncle Walt, so you can keep in their good graces. A satisfied woman doesn't get pissed. I just can't believe that they are willing to help me out without even knowing me. I was just about to accept your offer to move in; the more I thought about being by myself in that neighborhood with a baby, the less I liked the idea. The Hispanics are taking over the area and I think they are starting up gangs as well. I don't want my baby shot in a turf war."

"No matter how this works out you aren't staying there then. I hated taking you to that apartment."

"Thanks Uncle Walt, and don't worry about the women. Just be yourself and they will love you. I'm sure that they aren't expecting you to make love to all of them every week or anything. What Amy explained to me is that they just want some companionship from a man they can trust. She said that the way you treat me, along with how you treated Jennifer, made them realize what they were missing. They want the romance and sex without having to worry about the breakup. This lonely girls' club has been going on for about a year now. They get together and help each other out in various ways, but they need a man; and that is where you come in."

"I know; I just hope that I'm man enough for it. I'll have to talk to my doctor about the little blue pills. Maybe if I start getting in some more exercise I can stop taking the blood pressure meds and I won't need the Viagra. I hope all the women are as nice as the ones I've met."

With the weather the way it was Melissa and I weren't going anywhere we didn't have to; so we sat in the living room watching TV. Saturday morning cartoons were pretty much a thing of the past, but the DIY reality shows had taken their place with me. "This Old House" was doing a rerun of the Concord, Massachusetts barn. I loved that show. Jessie and I had vacationed in Mass a few times and I had tried to find that house, but that area has hundreds of roads that fit the description and I never had found it.

Melissa had been lying on the couch with her head in my lap napping while I watched my show and finally about 1pm she sat up and said, "Okay Uncle Walt, you have been delaying long enough; let's go and meet your harem."

"My What?!"

"Your harem, Uncle Walt; that is what they are going to be. What else would you call them?"

"I would say that if they all want me to eat them; they would be a never ending buffet."

"Damn uncle Walt, that is just so sexy. If I ever find a guy I like again, can I send him to you for lessons before we make love?"

"You can send him, but he will probably be packing if you do. Most guys think they don't need lessons, they just know what to do. At the same time, I would like it for you to do that. It will give me a chance to size the guy up and see if he is worthy of you. If he runs, he isn't, if he stays and listens, he just might be."

"Wish I had done that with Jack, he would have run faster than a cheetah."

We were both soaked by the time I helped her into the truck and got in myself. The directions to Mika's place were fairly simple, I just hadn't had occasion to be in the area she lived in. These condos had sprung up quite a number of years ago to supply the needs of the expanding college. They were very nice and pretty upscale from anywhere I had ever lived. When I pulled into one of the guest parking spots, I saw Jennifer's Honda and Amy's van. We walked up to the door and saw that it was open, and Mika was standing there waiting for us.

"Hello Walter and Melissa. I am so glad that you have come. I was afraid that you would chicken out on us. Everyone else got here a while ago; we were just waiting for you. Come on in, and I will do the introductions."

We walked through a very tastefully decorated hallway and living room into an airy kitchen and dining area with big sliding glass doors leading out onto a deck with a hot tub.

There were women seated at the dining room table and the breakfast nook talking quietly.

"You both know Amy, and this young woman next to her is Jennifer Williams, Melissa. She was married; but took back her maiden name after the annulment. She is the one who started all of this, as I'm sure you know."

Melissa stepped forward and gave Jennifer a hug. "Thank you for helping to get my dear uncle out of his funk. He hasn't been the same since Aunt Jessie died and he lost his job. I've been worried about him."

"Oh my, you are a beauty aren't you? Well you are very welcome Melissa; I still can't believe that I had the nerve to call him."

Mika stepped forward and took Melissa's arm. "You can talk to her later; let's get the introductions out of the way first. This is going to be very awkward for most of us. At the table here are the four you haven't met yet Walt. The lady on the left is Sharon Wilks, to her left is Mary Johnson, next is Leimomi Biggle, and the last is Carla Gomez."

As she said each name, the indicated lady held her hand up, and I leaned over and kissed the back of each hand. Sharon was a lean, tall, black woman with short hair. Her face was totally unremarkable except for the amused twinkle in her eyes. Mary was the other black woman. She was very large and heavy, but without rolls of fat at her neck or wattles on her arms, just a large, very dark black woman, with flowing black hair. Leimomi, on the other hand, looked to be very short and stocky, similar to Jennifer except that she was very well tanned and not as muscular as Jennifer. Her hair was a flowing black with sun highlights and her round face smiled up at me. Carla was a typical Mexican housewife, pillowy and brown with a lot of frown lines on her otherwise attractive features and nice cleavage showing. All of them but Jennifer looked to be on the wrong side of 40 and they had obviously taken time with their appearance today.

Sharon stood up and looked at Melissa. "Why don't you take my seat honey? You look like you could use it. Mary and the others will tell you about what we have decided in regard to you; I need to talk to your uncle Walter for a few minutes."

Sharon then took my hand and led me back to the living room. "Amy tells me that you've worked as a maintenance man. Have you worked with household appliances?"

"Some, I've done most of my own maintenance over the years."

"Well, my husband and I built a business which delivers and services appliances for several of the smaller dealers in the area. We make it so they can offer delivery and service without having to keep people on their staff they only use a few times a week or hire temps they don't know. My husband did all of the service work, but I had to hire another man after he died, and this guy quit on me Monday. I've been able to get one of the dealers to do the work for me this week, but he is not available today and I got an emergency call a little while ago. Would you help me?"

"I'll be glad to Sharon. What and where is the problem?"

"The woman lives near here and her dishwasher started spitting water everywhere. It's probably the drain hose, but I am not really good at these things."

"Will you be going with me? I have some tools in the truck if you want to just go on over to work on it."

"Let me tell Mika and the others what I am doing and we'll go."

The address was only a few blocks away and as soon as I saw what the dishwasher was doing I knew that Sharon was right. The drain hose had either come off or had sprung a leak. There was a big puddle of soapy water oozing out the front of the unit, and when I restarted the cycle; the water immediately increased a lot. After stopping the cycle; the first thing I had to do was to look under the sink, and when I did, I saw that the drain hose from the dishwasher was lying slack on the bottom of the sink cabinet. I pulled and it came through the hole to the dishwasher with no resistance. I then removed the dishwasher, and with help from Sharon cleaned up the wastewater that had been flushed out. I then reattached the hose with a small screw type clamp. The spring clamp had not been strong enough for the pressure of the drain hose. The lady tried to pay us for the work; but Sharon assured her that the dealer had it covered.

"So, how do you like your new job? Saturday's are for emergencies only, we schedule all normal services for during the week. Normally this would have waited till Monday, but it was the perfect opportunity to test your capabilities. I hope you don't mind that I did this."

"I don't mind at all and I think I'll be very happy with this job Sharon. It's too bad in one respect though. I would like taking you out and maybe getting to know you a lot better. You are a very nice and lovely woman."

"What do you mean by that? I can damn well date whomever I want, I own the damn company. I won't treat you any different if you fuck me silly, well yeah I will, but it won't affect your job. I need love too Walter."

"I just didn't think that you would want to date an employee Sharon. Won't the other workers be upset?"

"I don't know why they would, I used to be married to my boss, and now I am the boss. Besides, the only other workers are my sons. Delivery guys are a dime a dozen, a good service man is not. Can you treat me with courtesy and respect at work?"

"Of course I can."

"Good, because you are all mine tonight. We need to go back and see which one of the girls is going to host your niece. She certainly is a lovely girl."

"She's all the family I have left Sharon. I love her to death. I just wish that she hadn't fallen for such a dipshit the first time. Having a baby is going to make finding a good guy that much harder now. It also won't help that the baby is going to be of mixed race. I do what I can for her, but she really needs a woman to talk to, and she'll need it even more after the baby is born."

"Don't worry about that, both Mary and Leimomi have a house and they are neighbors. Melissa will get the choice of which one she wants to live with. The idea of having a baby around again has them both smiling."

We got back to the condo and Melissa was talking to Mary, and when she saw me she jumped up and ran over to me giving me a big hug.

"Uncle Walt, this is so great. I'm going to live with Mary and we were just waiting for you to come back to go and get my stuff. We are going to use Amy's van and get it all at once. Leimomi is going to drive my car and I won't have to go back again."

"That is great sweetheart. One thing though; just leave that piece of shit cavalier parked where it is. I traded it to a friend of mine for a very nice used Mazda. Get anything you need out of the car and put your key under the passenger side floor mat, we'll get it from there. I was going to surprise you when the baby was born; there is no way my grandniece or nephew was going to ride around in that junk car."

She pulled my face down for a kiss. "Thank you Uncle Walt, here, take my key; there is nothing in it I need right away. You can transfer my stuff when you trade cars. I don't leave anything I want in it since it won't lock up very well. Thank you again you dear, dear man. I was always afraid I would be on the side of the road with that car."

With that Amy, Mary, and Leimomi each gave me a kiss and left with Melissa.

Sharon had not left my side through all of this; she was attached like a limpet. After the others left, she looked up at me.

"I'm glad that is taken care of, now how about you take care of me Walter? Hey Mika, can I borrow your guest room for a little while?"

"You can use the master with the king sized bed if I can watch. How about it Walter, can you stand an audience?"

"Hell if I know Mika. I hope that you all realize that this is all new to me. My wife was my second lover and I was faithful to her for 30 years. Before last week I hadn't been with a woman for almost 7 years. I am completely thrilled and humbled by your praise, but I'm basically flying blind here. It is totally up to my partner as to what happens when we are together, if she is willing to have an audience, who am I to say no?"

"Can I watch too?" Jennifer spoke up, "I was so overwhelmed last week that I don't really know what happened. I would love to see you make Sharon happy. How about it Sharon, may I watch?"

"Me too," said Carla. "The only time I ever saw sex was in the porno Mika had that one time. I would like to see what Mika and Amy have been telling me about, how Walter makes them feel loved."

"The more the merrier girls, but you have to get undressed too; I'm not going to be the only one nude."

Laughing and giggling, the three ladies tripped up the stairway with Mika in the lead. I was following the enticing sway of Carla's wide hips encased in a short skirt, as Sharon pushed on my ass from behind. She needn't have worried; despite the performance anxiety I felt, there was no way I was going to pass up the chance to be with four naked women.

Once in the room, there was an awkward moment before Sharon reached up to undo her blouse.

"Let me do that Sharon, I can't undress all of you, but I certainly would like to unveil my lover myself. I can't wait to see and feel what you have hidden behind those clothes."

Sharon gave a little giggle and came into my arms for our first real kiss. I could feel her slowly lose the stiffness and relax into the kiss. I set her on the king sized bed and licked her cheeks and neck as I unbuttoned the blouse. I already had seen that she wasn't wearing a bra and her small, compact tits were revealed to my softly adoring hands. Her tits showed that they had performed their function in life as they were like deflated tires and lay against her chest. The nipples were not flat though. They stuck up nicely and were very hard little nubbins.

I pushed Sharon back on the bed and caressed her upper body as my mouth trailed down to lick and kiss those nipples. A disturbance to my right proved to be a very naked Mika helping me remove Sharon's blouse off of her arms. I then had to move back a moment as someone lifted my T-shirt up and off of me. A glance to my left showed an also naked Jennifer with my shirt in her hand. A hand at my belt caused me to look back and see Carla with her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on trying to undo my pants.

I resolutely returned my attention to Sharon to see that Jennifer and Mika had finished removing her loose shorts and were sliding a white pair of granny panties down her legs revealing a dark, dense bush.

"Enough is enough ladies. I know you have had no reason to trim up before this, but if I am to give each of you the pleasure you wish, I need to do some groundwork. Would you be willing to let me shave each of you?"

The looks they each gave me could only be categorized as confused.

"What do you mean shave us? I shave my legs every day Walter, why would you need to shave me?"

"Because you don't shave high enough and I hate picking hair out of my teeth Carla. You don't have to worry; I helped my wife out many times and never hurt her once. Please let me do this ladies, it makes the experience so much better and also makes keeping clean easier."

"Yes! Let's do it, all at once girls. Come on." Sharon jumped up off the bed and headed for the en-suite master bath.

I followed them in and had all of them sit on the counter as I ran warm water in the sink preparing to clip them. A drawer under the sink proved to have scissors and a disposable razor so I got to work. Jennifer was almost giddy as I used the scissors to clip her downy curls. As soon as I finished clipping a bush, I would cover it with a hot washcloth and move to the next.

"What do you think ladies, bare or with a landing strip?"

They all wanted a strip on top, but I overruled Mika and said that I wanted her bare with the glory of her clit revealed. It took a while to get all four of them done, partly because as I finished each pussy I would have to lick and kiss it to show my appreciation of its beauty.

We finally got back to the bedroom and I was standing tall from all of the stimulation. Sharon saw this and commented, "You can eat me out later Walter, right now I am wet enough and would like for you to put that thing in me and fuck me ragged. Will you do that for me?"

I didn't answer but climbed onto the bed beside her and got between her legs. I felt a hand guide me as I pushed into her.

"Oh damn woman, you are so goddamn tight. I thought you said that you had kids, damn that feels good."

Nothing else was said for a little bit as we both reveled in the feelings as we moved together.

"I sure hope you are safe Sharon honey, because it has been so long I doubt that I'll have enough control to do any good."

"It's okay Walt, I had my tubes tied after the last kid was born, enough was enough."

With that worry out of the way I was able to concentrate on her pleasure, and I was glad that I felt her come at least once before I let go. I came back to reality to feel hands rubbing lightly all over my body.

"Wow was that intense. I came without anything touching me. I hope I look that beautiful when he makes love to me. Sharon, you have never looked so good honey. I don't even have to ask if you enjoyed it."

I felt something shaking the bed and looked over to see Carla with both hands in her crotch and a pained expression on her face trying to get relief.

I rolled off of Sharon and over to Carla and said, "Here Carla, let me help." She looked up as I reached out and moved her hands out of the way. I leaned down and licked her once and grabbed her clit in my lips then tickled it with my tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh madre mio yes, that is what I need."

My face was doused with oils and her hands buried themselves in my hair.

"You know I should be mad at you Carla, for taking some of my time with Walter, but after the orgasm he gave me and seeing you get off like that, I can't be mad at anyone. You are going to owe me though. Maybe I should go along when it is your turn with our man."

"After watching you get fucked I don't care what you want, it is yours sweetie. Just as long as I get my turn nothing else matters."

We were still there when the other three came trooping in with Melissa in tow. I hastily tried to cover up, but Sharon was having none of that.

"No sense trying to hide it Walter, they are all going to see it soon. Right now they can just be jealous 'cause it's mine, and I want another run through real soon."

"It's all right Uncle Walt, I have seen one before but I have to say that these gals sure are lucky."

"Sharon Wilks, what have you done with your pussy? You never shaved it before; hell you all have bare twats. What the hell happened and what is that between your legs Mika?"

12