The Never Ending Buffet Ch. 06

Story Info
An old man gets to live out his fantasies.
3.1k words
4.67
26.4k
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my doorbell rang, I looked out and saw Carla standing there. She looked like she had been crying. I opened the door wider and ushered her in.

"Hello Carla, what can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you Walter. There are a few things you need to know about me before we get any more intimate."

"I shaved your pussy and dove into it head first, we aren't going to get much more intimate than that Carla."

"You know what I mean Walter, before we start dating and you get romantic with me. I just want you to know that you don't have to be nice to me to get the other women. I know that I'm not as pretty or slim as they are. I won't say anything and you can just fuck me if you want to."

"I think you already know that that won't fly Carla, but I'll tell you anyway." I guess I know now why these women wanted a kind voice and gentle touch. I figure that at some point I will find out just how all of my birds had been damaged. If Jennifer and Mika had not prepared me, I might have run off. Tonight would be Carla's time. "You are lovely. I love how soft and fulsome you are, and your breasts show that you have given life to several children and they are the more beautiful for it. You look like a mother should look; round and bouncy. I like how your hips roll when you walk and that you show a very nice cleavage in your dress. I saw some scarring, but that doesn't hurt either, at least not to me. I would be very happy to show off with you on my arm at any restaurant in the city and get envious stares from all the men. I know you to be sweet and kind, or the other women would not love you as they do. Now what is this really about?"

"I am a bad wife; I drove my husband away and made him leave me."

"I sincerely doubt that, tell me the whole story."

"Okay, but know that this is hard on me, it is not a pretty story."

"I'm beginning to realize that most of you who have adopted me have some very bad stories, but I have to know about them to keep from making mistakes and causing pain. Come on over and sit with me and tell me all about it Carla."

I led her to the couch, sat her next to me, and put my arm around her warm, soft shoulders to pull her into me.

"My father knew Juan's father and they put us together to get married. I was content as this was about as good as I could expect. Juan was not much for romance, but he was not really cruel either, I was there to cook and clean and to bear him sons. I gave him four sons, and then there was a time when he did not come to me very often. I know now that he was seeing another woman, but I did not know it then. On one of the few times he was with me, I guess his mistress was busy or on the rag, he gave me my Carmelita. When she was born he was furious. He accused me of sleeping around and swore that she was not his child. That is when things changed, and he became mean. Carmelita and I could do nothing right and he started to beat me. When Carmelita was 6 he put me into the hospital, and that was when I met Jennifer. She didn't know that my injuries were from spouse abuse, because I was ashamed and did not tell her."

"Jennifer had to come to the house to check on me a few times and we became friends. She kept coming around and met Juan's little brother Julio. To my undying shame I did not warn her about him and let them get married. When he had their marriage annulled, I knew that she was not the problem, but it was too late by then. At least he did not beat her the way that Juan did me."

I was sure that Jennifer knew exactly how Carla had come by her injuries and had scheduled the home visits for that very reason.

"Jennifer and I stayed friends, but when Carmelita was 14 I saw Juan looking at her and I heard him comment to Julio that since she was not his child there would be no incest involved. The next time he beat me I intentionally made him very mad and when the ambulance came for me I swore out a complaint and had him put in jail."

"My family disowned me and I had to move out of the neighborhood because I was shunned. I was able to tell my mother what happened, but my father will never forgive me. The boys all went with their father and I got Carmelita because he didn't want her. He has skipped out on all support for us; it is a good thing that I get paid well as a legal secretary, although I lost some customers who would not talk to me because of Juan."

"That all sounds like you did right. I am proud of you for standing up for your daughter. Speaking of your daughter, where is she?"

"She is at home; I often leave her by herself, now that she is over 16. Hell, she'll be moving into stage two of her graduated driver's license soon and can be out at all hours of the night. She will be okay for the hour or so I intended to be here."

"Can we go and get her? She can use Melissa's room, I would like for you to stay the night Carla; unless you don't want to be with me?"

"That is something else I needed to let you know, I can call her to come over as we live just across the street. When Amy gave me your address, I knew that I had seen you and Melissa before. Carmelita and Melissa already know each other."

"You mean that Carmelita is little Lita? She and Mel used to talk all the time. You poor thing, the boys must be all over her, she is completely beautiful."

"She turns them all away. Her father scared her of men so much that she won't date. She saw what he did to me and she knew what he had in mind for her. I hate him most for that."

"And well you should. He needs to be glad that I didn't know you then. I will not stand for that kind of behavior. Let me know if he ever tries to contact you or Carmelita. Are you ashamed for her to know what we were going to do tonight?"

"No, I am not ashamed, I don't know what she will think, but I am in no way ashamed to be with you. I'll call her and have her come over. I would like to spend the night with you."

"That's good, because after Sharon stayed with me Saturday night I find that I really miss having a warm body next to me when I wake up."

Carla picked up her cell phone and after a short conversation convinced her daughter to pack a small bag for the both of them and to come over to Melissa's house.

As we waited, Carla and I got into a very intense make out session. I was busy exploringher soft tits and nibbling on her ear when the doorbell sounded. Carla hastily got up and tried to straighten her clothes as she went to let her daughter in. Carmelita was even more beautiful than I remembered. She was just about five and a half feet of pure Latin beauty. Carmelita was a good name as her complexion was the same as Kraft milk caramels. Her bearing was straight and her wavy dark hair just reached to the firm rise of very pointy tits, un-encased in a bra, and led down to a narrow waist and then flared to the beginning of smooth, long legs any Rockette would be proud of. Her tube top, tight shorts and sandals left very little to my imagination. She looked at her mom, then at me and smiled.

"Is Mr. Simmons to be your new lover mama? Melissa always said that he was a fine gentleman who deserved a good woman. She was very concerned for him, as I was for you. I am glad mama, it has been years since you dumped that asshole and it is far past time for you to live again."

"No Lita, it is not quite like that. I will be staying tonight with Walter, but he is not my boyfriend, not per say. He is going to date all of the women in my support group. I actually am the last to get to spend time with him. He was with Sharon on Saturday and Mary and Leimomi on Sunday."

"He is dating all seven of them? That is really strange mama, what brought this about?"

Carla then proceeded to tell Lita about the last week and all the events preceding it. She also let her know about Melissa moving in with Mary and how the pregnancy was going. As she slowly wound down, I had to interject myself.

"You would think you two never talk, but please leave the rest of it till tomorrow. I have to work in the morning and an old man like me needs his rest, may I show you where to bunk down Carmelita?"

I led her to Melissa's room and as I was about to leave her, Lita gave me a hug.

"Thank you for giving mama care and consideration Mr. Simmons. Papa made her feel so bad for the last years, and she deserves some joy."

I returned to Carla and we went to my bedroom. We both undressed and met under the covers. Carla seemed to have no trouble keeping her mound shaved. When I rubbed it she was very smooth. When I went to lick that smooth pussy Carla tried top pull me back up.

"You don't need to do that Walter; I am ready for you without it."

"There is no way that I am going to have a sweet pussy in my bed and not taste it. I don't go down there because I have to, I really do love doing it, and you are particularly tasty."

"I didn't know that men would want to do that. I thought that it was just lesbians."

"The men who don't are idiots."

There was no more conversation unless you consider Carla begging me to do that again or not stop as conversation. I certainly gave her no verbal responses. Carla was not a noisy lover. On some of her orgasms I would not have known were it not for the way her inner muscles would contract or spasm. As I slid back up beside the lush Carla I pulled her to me for a big hug.

"That was wonderful Walter; now please make love to me. Get up here and make me your woman."

I was happy to oblige her. Despite having trouble with erections the last few years of my marriage, I was not having trouble any more. It may have been the unaccustomed variety or just the fact that the women were asking for it, but my dick was becoming used to pussy again.

Carla was so quiet that I could not tell if she came before I did. I wanted to last a little longer, but my Latin lovely was very wet and very tight. I kept the pace slow and smooth and she was hugging me to her the whole time. When I couldn't hold off any longer and started to paint her insides, I suddenly had the bad thought that I had not asked her if she was safe.

When I stopped, Carla was still holding me tight, so I rolled over and brought her with me so that we were lying on our sides. Her head was on my chest and I felt her shuddering and realized that there were tears on my chest.

"I'm sorry Carla; I thought that this was what you wanted."

"Oh Walter, it is what I wanted. I am so happy; Juan was my only lover, and he never treated me like this; even when we were newly wed. You have done more than I knew could be done."

"I hate to ask Carla, but are you safe, or should I put another crib in Melissa's room?"

"I am safe Walter. I went through the change last year."

"Well then, another question. Did you come dear? I couldn't tell because you are so quiet."

"I was coming almost the whole time you were in me. You got me so excited licking me that I almost passed out. Juan said that only whores talked during sex, he would hit me if I made a sound." (The more I learned about these husbands the more I wanted to pound on them, this prick in particular.) "There is something I would like to ask of you Walter."

"What ever it is, yes; but you have to let yourself go and make noise. Despite what your dumb fuck of a husband told you, men like to hear that they are pleasing their woman. The only ones who want quiet are the ones who don't care what the woman feels. Please let me know how to best please you Carla. It is only good for me if I know that it is good for you. Now, what did you want?"

"I'll try Walter. After Carmelita was born Juan said that since some other man had used my cunt, he didn't want it any more, so he started fucking my ass. At first it hurt, but then I began to like it. Would you do me back there sometimes? If you don't want to, it is okay."

"Oh damn Carla; that is something that Jessie never would consider. I asked but wouldn't force it on her. If you like that I would be happy to do it, but not tonight, I don't think that I can go again."

That was all the conversation for tonight; I had a lot to think about. It seemed that I would be the primary giver of lots of TLC in the near future.

Thursday morning was interesting, I had to endure the sideways looks and giggles of a 16 year old beauty queen dressed in a long T-shirt and pink panties while being caressed and touched at every opportunity by her voluptuous mother. Carla made the best breakfast I had had in many years. She had gone home before I woke up and gotten the ingredients, lord knows I didn't have such things in my fridge.

"We are going to have to go shopping for you sometime soon Walter. Whoever stays here with you will need to be able to cook for our man. I'll get Sharon or Mika to help me."

After the two Latin lovelies went home to prepare for the day, I sat at my table and pondered the changes in my life. I was going to need some help in order to keep up with seven needy women. One thing was dropped from my routine; I no longer needed to take Melissa to the doctor's office. Mika had decided that she was going to do for Mel what she had not been able to do for her own daughter. She had adopted my niece as her granddaughter and was going to take care of her. She was going to make sure that Melissa had everything she and the baby might need.

At the office, Sharon and I had a nice conversation about Carla. I told her, without going into details, what had gone on last night and this morning.

"I know Walter. Carla called us and told us what she was going to do. I tried to tell her that you wouldn't care about what had happened with Juan. I told her that if anything you would want to help; but she couldn't be dissuaded from baring her faults to you. Were you able to make her feel better Walter?"

"Let's get one thing straight Sharon, and tell the rest of your friends for me. I will not talk to any of you about what I do with another woman. If you wish to talk to each other, feel free; but I will not divulge anything that happens with others except for very general trivia. I will also not compare you with each other; when a woman is with me, she is all I care about at that time. I have found something about each of you that I like, like a lot if truth be told, and I hope to find more as I get to know you better. On a lighter note; have you girls decided on some sort of rotation or are we going to be together on a catch as catch can basis? I know that Jennifer has a strange schedule as a nurse and that Leimomi often has to work weekends, so what can I expect?"

"We are still working on it Walter. It would be great if there were more of you; I feel kind of guilty having so much time with you here at work while the others may only get to see you once a week if that. I gather that you have decided to be our man?"

"Yes, I can't just walk away from so many lovely women who want me. I have trouble believing my luck, but I am willing to go with it. What I'll do is to start planning some dates and you ladies can decide who goes with me and when. That way I will not appear to have any favorites. When I have an idea for a date I will tell you or whoever I see next. If any of you have a request, please tell me. One thing is that I have to admit that I really liked having you and Carla spend the night. The feel of a warm body in the bed next to me is just heavenly, and I hope to have it more often."

"That sounds like a plan Walter. I'm sure that you will have bed warmers many nights. I would like to be there when I can. Tonight though, I think that Jennifer is off, and would like to spend some time with you."