The Never Ending Buffet Ch. 09

Story Info
A walk around the park.
2.7k words
4.71
15.7k
2

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I awoke to the smell of coffee and what I thought might be blueberry muffins. As I stirred from the embrace of the woman with me, I heard a throat clearing.

"Wake up sleepy head. Breakfast is ready, so as soon as you can make it, meet me in the kitchen."

I looked over, and there was my lovely Melissa in the doorway with a cup of coffee; when I smiled at her, she nodded and went out.

I started kissing Mary at the neck and moved down to the shoulders. I pulled the cover down to her waist and moved my attentions down to those marvelous tits. I got lost in them for a bit with Mary holding me against her chest.

"Uncle Walt! You haven't got time for that, Amy is here and Leimomi is on her way over. Now let Mary up and you get ready you horny old man, your carnal desires are going to have to wait."

I sat up and gave Melissa a raspberry. As I got out of bed, Mary moaned "Nooo".

"Sorry sweetie, but I have been given my marching orders. Now get that marvelous ass out of bed and help me get cleaned up for a new day."

Mary groaned and got out of bed and followed me into the bathroom. As the shower got warm, she sat on the pot and when I got in she followed me. I let go my bladder as I got into the shower and Mary laughed, "that's what I usually do Walter, but I was afraid you might think it was gross."

"It's okay Mary, this drain runs right into the same one as the toilet, no reason to use extra water, and anything that gets splashed will be washed off by the shower anyway."

We didn't mess around too much and basically just got clean. I loved the feel of her chocolate skin when it was wet and made sure that she was squeaky clean when we were done. As we got dry, I thanked Mary for a great evening and night and hoped that we would be able to do it again soon.

"You just say when Walter dear, I will be ready."

By the time we got to the kitchen, it was full with all 3 girls, Leimomi, Amy, and even Carla was there. There were platters of bacon, sausage, biscuits, toast, and grits. Everyone was helping themselves, and Amy was dishing out eggs as they got done.

"Damn ladies, this could get to be addicting. I may not want to cook for myself again. The big problem is how much of it is going to my waist."

"Oh Walter, you have seen through our diabolical plan, now we'll have to fall back on the sex. Did you take care of him this morning Mary?"

"No Amy, some pregnant teen that shall not be named interrupted us. What are you doing here so early anyway?"

"Poor Mary, he must have done a good job on you last night, it's after ten. If you had stayed in bed much longer it would be time for lunch."

"That he did, and I have got to tell you girls this, that is the best I have slept in more years than I care to remember. I would marry Walter in a New York minute, if I thought he would have me."

"Please don't tempt me with such a nice offer Mary."

"No way Mary, you have to take a number, just like the rest of us. What we need is a clone machine so that we could each have a Walter of our own. Where did you that necklace Mary? It is very nice."

"Walter gave it to me Amy, he is so sweet."

"Very good Walter, now what do you have in mind for us today?"

"Well Amy, what I had in mind was to go down to Lake Jordan and walk the trails. There are some really nice ones with beautiful scenery. If you want to, we can even finish up after the hike with a swim in the lake."

"That sounds like fun, except that I don't want to be seen in public in a swim suit. Leimomi looks great in one, but I don't."

"Please don't let that hold you back Amy, I think that you will look fine, and I'm looking forward to playing around in the water with two lovely ladies."

"You won't be ashamed to be seen with me Walter?"

"The question is will you be ashamed to be seen with an old man Amy? I would be proud to be seen anywhere with any of you ladies, no exceptions Amy."

Once everyone was done with breakfast, we loaded up in Leimomi's 2004 Grand Prix. She wanted me to drive because she had never been to Jordan Lake and didn't know where to go. I drove us down, and paid the gate fee to take us to my favorite area. We got out and I pointed out where the trails started. Jordan Lake recreation area has a good network of trails, and we had a great time walking up and down through them. There were numerous areas where we could stop and look out at the lake. The whole time we were walking, the ladies would tease me with little flashes of tits and bums and grabs at my crotch. I would occasionally tease back with little touches when they didn't expect them. By the time we got back to the car everyone was laughing and in a high state of excitement.

We got our suits out and went to the changing rooms to get ready to swim. This area had a large beach and we were able to separate ourselves from the others enough to play without being too obvious. Both ladies had their hands in my shorts often and at one point I was able to give each of them a small cum with my finger on their clit.

Leimomi wore a more modest suit than the one I saw yesterday, and Amy was wearing a two piece that covered most of her midriff and much of her hips. It actually looked quite good on her, as those were her problem areas. I hoped to get her to work out with me enough to make her feel better about herself. Doing activities like this would help, but she needed a regular exercise program to do any good.

Amy and I were showing a bit of pink after an hour or so and I suggested that we call it a day.

We cleaned up and changed and I drove us to the Chinese restaurant in Pittsboro. After dinner, I asked the ladies what they wanted to do for the evening.

"Why don't we get a movie and watch it at your place Walter? I can't stay the night; my son is an idiot and if I leave him alone he'll destroy my place. My sister has a couple of boys near his age and he stays with her sometimes. I'll make plans later this week and be able to stay with you, maybe Friday."

"That's too bad Amy; I was looking forward to snuggling up to two lovely ladies tonight. Why don't we stop off at Mary's so I can get my truck and you can get your van? How about you, Leimomi, can you stay the night?"

"I sure can Walter; Mandy is going to stay with Melissa tonight. Too bad Joshua can't stay with them, but he is much too disruptive and Mandy doesn't like him. We really need to take him in hand and settle him down Amy; maybe Walter can work on him some. How about it Walter? Sharon says that you are doing well with her boys."

"We'll see Amy, but don't hold out much hope for it. I've never had to deal with young men other than when I was one."

We stopped and got Amy's van so she could go home later, and then stopped at Blockbuster to get a movie. I liked some of the romantic comedies and the ladies found one they could agree on.

When we got to my place, the ladies went to the bathroom while I got some drinks and prepared the DVD player. I kicked off my shoes and sat in the middle of the couch, in the hope of some prime time cuddling. I could hear giggling down the hall, but I was unprepared for their grand entrance.

I heard nothing for a few minutes, and then I felt a feather light touch on each ear. Leimomi walked around the right end of the couch and Amy followed on the left, showing me what they had prepared. The gowns they had on were diaphanous and without bras, but included tiny little bikini panties.

"Wow ladies. And you were worried about how you would look in a swimsuit Amy. You are both delectable. Come over here and sit with me. I hope you like the movie, because I don't think that I will see any of it."

Leimomi and Amy sat down on either side of me and snuggled up close.

"Here ladies, this might be a good time to bring these out." I brought the perfumes I had bought for them out, and handed them to each woman. "This pales in comparison to the present you each just gave me with your outfits, but it is all I have."

They exclaimed over the gift and claimed that I did not need to do such a thing. Of course they had to try them and smell the perfumes on each other, and I was the lucky recipient of several aroma trials. When Leimomi reached into her panties and placed a drop in there I was anticipating that chance to test it.

I was right, I saw next to nothing of the movie. I alternated from one side to the other, kissing and fondling until Amy finally stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Come on Leimy, he has me so hot I'm ready to explode. The hell with the movie, let's fuck."

Leimomi jumped up as well, and the two pulled me to my bedroom and stood me beside the bed as they removed my clothing. When I was totally nude they pushed me back onto the bed, and then turned toward each other. They then each removed the other's see-through gown and one at a time knelt to take down the tiny panties. They then turned to me and knelt down on either side of me.

"Well, Amy, it's time to find out if he likes what he sees."

They reached between my legs and grabbed my staff, it was already full from the fondling in the living room and the gentle touch of their slender fingers got it as hard as it ever would be. Amy leaned forward and took the head in her mouth.

"Oh damn honey that feels great."

She lifted up and Leimomi took her place.

"Wow Walter, I would never do that for my husband, but somehow it seems right with you. Please make love to me Walter, I can't wait much more."

"Get up here Amy and lay back. Will you help me with her Leimomi?"

I leaned forward and whispered in Leimomi's ear, "you don't have to go very far if you don't want to honey, just help me get her hot."

I started at Amy's ear and worked my way down. Leimomi kept pace with me and we tried to get Amy as hot as we could. Her tits had flopped to the sides as she lay down and I was able to pull almost all of one into my mouth. Leimomi was trying to copy me on the other side, but her mouth was not quite big enough.

Amy was straining and lifting herself off the bed trying to get more of her tits into our mouths. She was gripping the sheets in both hands and thrusting her pelvis up off of the bed in time with the licks I was giving her nipple.

I dropped to the bottom of the bed and started up Amy's legs to her center. Leimomi stayed up above the waist while I worked my way up to the sloppy area already soaking the sheets. I finally relented to the shouts Amy was giving about getting up there and fucking her. As I slid in she let go of the sheets and her legs came up to enfold me completely, making it very difficult to move at all.

"Oh my God, Walter. Why didn't it ever feel this good before? You've already given me more pleasure than my husband did in 14 years."

"One thing is that you would have split a gasket if he had brought home help like Leimomi, here. The other is that you allowed him to get away with it. My dear wife let me know early on when I was falling short of her expectations. Our love life fell off as she got sick, but in the beginning I was doing everything she asked me to do to make her feel good. Your husband did only what pleased him, because you let him. Now you are reaping the rewards my wife sowed."

Leimomi leaned over to Amy's ear, "Loosen up some honey so he can move."

It didn't take long after she did for me to get to that point where stopping is not possible. She may have loosened some, but Amy still had a good hold on me. When she peaked I was having trouble breathing, but I was still able to fill her to the gunnels. As I was holding myself above her Leimomi was still stroking Amy's clit and keeping her going.

I rolled off when Amy let me go, and Leimomi immediately dived into the center of her friend's being.

Amy was yelling in release again soon and this time she collapsed back onto the bed and told Leimomi to please stop.

Leimomi leaned over, and attached herself to my midsection and cleaned this site as well. The combination of seeing her licking Amy and her efforts on me got me going again.

"Lay back Leimomi, I haven't tasted you yet tonight, and you deserve as much prep as your friend got."

Amy seemed to have no trouble doing for Leimomi what had been done for her, and soon the Hawaiian mommy was bubbling like a lava cauldron. When I plugged into her, she screamed her first release and grabbed me tight to her.

"Fuck me Walter, make me scream again."

I waited a moment for her to loosen her hold, and then started to move in her. Damn this woman was hot. Amy stayed up against us moving her arms and rubbing wherever she could reach. I grabbed a tit and mauled it as I fucked Leimomi. I was in no rush and Leimomi was on her third peak before I felt any need to cum.

"Here it comes darlin'; are you ready for it Leimomi, are you ready?"

"Give it to me Walter, fill me up."

I could feel the pulses and knew them to be weak; my poor system had not worked this hard when I was twenty. I was surprised that it was still working at all.

I held myself into Leimomi as she settled down from her last orgasm. Amy was kissing her when I rolled off.

"Leimomi, that was marvelous honey. Thank you for letting me be here with you for that. The hell with Joshua, he can damn well take care of himself tonight, I'm staying here."

"Okay sweetie, but you had better call him to let him know."

"Yeah, you're right."

Amy gave Leimomi a kiss, and then leaned over and gave me one too. She then got up and got her phone out of her purse. I could hear her talking to her son, telling him that she would be there in the morning to get him off to school. She then got back into bed on my other side and she and Leimomi pulled the blankets up and snuggled into me. I vaguely registered them putting their heads on my shoulders as I fell asleep.