The New Addition

Story Info
Happily married couple adds some interest to their love life.
15.6k words
4.42
65.3k
64
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid summer and even though the windows faced north onto the lake, bright morning light poured into the bedroom by five thirty. Katherine woke up with butterflies in her stomach. Today at lunchtime she knew her life would forever change, that she was headed somewhere from which there was no turning back once she went there.

For twenty five years she and Gordon had lived a straightforward life, married when they were both halfway through college, raised two children who were each now off and on there own, and created a solid and fiscally secure life for themselves. The mortgage would be paid off in five more years, Gordon's job brought him satisfaction as well as a more than respectable income, Katherine was able now to work from home on her own schedule, and they were doing many things they'd put off for so long.

One of those things had been to fire up their intimate world a bit. They'd gone to a nudist resort several times the previous summer and twice now this year. She found that much to her surprise it had not seemed strange or creepy as she had expected. Instead, shedding her clothes had felt liberating and doing so in the company of others was oddly reassuring.

Her body was still in reasonable shape even though she knew she could stand to lose ten or fifteen pounds off her five foot four frame. It had been a while since she had been able to fit comfortably in a size six dress but her breasts sagged only a touch and her ass was still firm. Aerobics twice a week and daily walks with their Airedale helped her maintain a figure she knew could be improved on but at the same time was not ashamed of and Gordon still seemed to enjoy seeing her naked every chance he could.

They had also rented some porn videos, mostly pretty softcore stuff that involved a lot of intimacy between a man and a woman, really more like daytime TV but instead of getting nearly naked, the performers went all the way and exposed themselves fully to the camera.

The women were all beautiful and shapely and the men all seemed to possess members of exotic proportion. She thought Gordon might have felt embarrassed about the size of his penis in comparison but he seemed to be as unaffected by it as she was with regard to the well endowed chests of the women. The sex was largely innuendo, much like in a soap opera, but every so often one was treated to a glimpse of glistening vulvae or erect penis.

One particular video caught Gordon's attention more than all the others. A peeping tom happened upon a couple as they lay naked in one another's arms. Eventually they realized that they were being observed, but rather than cover up the pair turned up the heat, putting on quite a show for the lucky viewer who stood by quietly at first rubbing his crotch through his jeans and then slowly stroking his stiff cock.

Gordon was really taken by the scenario and she had to admit that she had gotten more than a little aroused as well. When they made love afterward it was more intense than usual, so much so that they both commented on it.

"What were you thinking about just now?"

"You mean while we were having sex?"

"Yeah, while I was working so hard."

He was lying naked on his belly and Katherine smacked him soundly on the backside.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed, then added "Guess I had that coming."

"I was thinking about the guy in the video."

"You mean the one doing all the work?"

This time he ducked as soon as she raised her hand and her blow fell harmlessly on the bed.

"I mean the other guy standing there masturbating."

"Oh yeah?"

"Really."

"Do you wish someone was watching you?"

"Get real Gordon."

--

For days the idea of being watched as he and Katherine got it on persistently lodged in Gordon's thoughts. He had lots of fantasies and many of them involved the two of them doing things that went beyond the scope of their normal sex life but this was different. It was an itch that was begging to be scratched. Something inside him craved an audience and it seemed that Katherine had been aroused enough by the video that maybe it was worth pursuing.

Turning to his computer he typed in the address of a classified advertisements website then opened the "casual encounters" section. He had trolled it a few times before but that had been purely for entertainment. Some of the ads were downright hysterical and he generally had a good laugh or two. But he had also noticed that many of them appeared to be sincere and genuine, people attempting to connect with others, mostly for some form of a sexual encounter. Scanning through there were a couple from guys that wanted to watch a couple copulate while they beat off.

There was also a whole section with dozens of entries for men looking to hook up with couples. Gordon had never thought about anyone else touching his wife but now his thoughts wandered to a place where he envisioned someone else fondling her breasts, lying naked beside her, and finally, fucking her while he looked on. He realized that he had a huge erection.

His cell rang, jostling him back to reality and tending to the client emergency of the moment he temporarily forgot the strange and intense arousal he had felt thinking of his wife being enjoyed by another man. But that evening as he drifted off to sleep the thoughts returned, as did the hard-on. In the morning they the arrived again and in the shower he masturbated, daydreaming about returning to the bedroom to find his wife being serviced by someone else. In no time at all he had cum, splattering a thick wad of spunk against the tiled wall. As he watched it slide down and then disappear down the drain he became determined to go the next step.

An hour later he was on line and opening up the classified site again. This time he clicked on "post" which opened a page that would allow him to file his own ad and he began to compose.

"Middle aged couple seeks a gentleman to join us in our bedroom. Initially this would be to watch as we have sex, but might eventually lead to more if you are patient and considerate. We are deeply in love and not looking to change that situation but are looking to enhance our physical relationship. We are of pretty average appearance and build and would expect that you are too. If interested, please send a brief description of yourself."

Gordon hit "send" and a screen popped up that instructed him to check his e-mail. When he did he then clicked on a verification link, accepted the terms and conditions, and voila - his ad was posted.

When he checked his personal e-mail an hour later he was astounded to see over twenty responses to the ad. By noon it had grown to thirty one and over lunch another fifteen or so appeared. By the end of the day there were fifty one responses. That evening he sat down and began to review them one by one. He also shut down the ad.

For the most part the responses were articulate and well meaning. A couple were quickly discarded due to the crude manner in which the individuals introduced and described themselves. Several included a photo of themselves and there were at least a dozen cock shots. For some reason those made Gordon uncomfortable and he eliminated them as well. Except for two, there was nothing that distinguished any of the men unless you were to base a selection on the size of their schlong. He focused on the remaining two and composed responses.

After sending out the second response he wondered for a moment about what he was doing. Then the vision returned of Katherine in their bed with another man between her legs. He headed for the bathroom to jerk off.

--

"Hi -

My name is Douglass (everyone just calls me Doug) and I saw your ad. I've had a variety of sexual experiences but I've never just watched anyone have sex (other than the occasional porn flick). I think it could be really great to be right there in the same room watching. And if it were to lead to another time and something more, that's cool with me as long as everyone is comfortable with it.

I'm forty five years old, five foot eight inches tall and weigh about one-fifty. I have longish brown hair and dark brown eyes. I keep myself fairly fit but I wouldn't try to tell you I'm athletic. I'm fairly easy going and I would guarantee you a non-pushy encounter. Whatever you state as the limits, I would respect.

For the last four years I've been seeing a woman on a regular basis but she has moved away, so alas that chapter in my life has come to an end. I'm looking for new things and to meet new people. I hope we can connect.

- D"

Douglass hit the send button and the message disappeared from his screen. He wondered if he would hear back from this couple. Their ad seemed sincere and down to earth. Maybe he should have sent a photo.

--

"Doug -

Thanks for the response. Out of the many I received, I've narrowed it down to you and one other. If it works for you, perhaps we could meet tomorrow afternoon for a beer? There's a new brewpub on Canal Street that I'd like to try. Perhaps at three? I'll wear my orange and green stripe rugby shirt - pretty hideous I guess, but it will make me easy to recognize.

- Gordon"

--

At three on Saturday Douglass scanned the small crowd at Clinton's and immediately spotted the garish rugby jersey. The man wearing it was a pleasant looking guy with sandy brown hair and unremarkable features. He was probably around six foot tall and likely had a good fifty pounds on Doug. There was no paunch to be discerned but then, like himself, no six pack either.

They made eye contact and after ordering an IPA, Doug moved toward him. After clinked mugs as a greeting Gordon motioned toward a booth where they could talk.

For an hour they discussed recent news and briefly touched on sports, eventually settling into the subject of sex. Gordon briefly outlined the evening that he and Katherine had seen the voyeur video and how turned on they had both been. He described his fantasy of having someone watch but left out the part about masturbating.

"Does she know?" Douglass asked.

"Not yet, but this evening I'll discuss it with her now that you and I have met. It might turn into a confrontation but I doubt it. She knows I would never force anything on her and I know that she was genuinely aroused by that particular video."

"Well, if she buys into it, I'm game."

"Excellent. If she does, is there any chance you'd be available on Tuesday at noon?"

"I can arrange my schedule to accomodate that."

"Great, let's plan on that and I'll get back in touch."

The two men shook hands and as Gordon headed to his car, Douglass made a pit stop before also heading out.

--

"Kath, I have something to discuss with you."

It was eleven o'clock and they had just slipped between the sheets. She had just had spent the past hour luxuriating in a bath which had been preceded by a lovely late dinner that included a bottle of cabernet which they had pretty much polished off. As she lay face down on the mattress Gordon slid over and then straddled her, perching atop her upper thighs. He began to massage her neck and back. She was in that wonderful half asleep world and his strong hands felt wonderful as he worked on her back. She felt his penis grow swollen and firm as it rested against her ass.

"Remember that video with the voyeur?"

"Did you find another?"

"No, something even better."

She felt his member get harder still. Gordon told her about how the image of the man watching had excited and haunted him, told her about the personals site and the ads there, about the ad he had run, the responses he received, and about meeting Douglass. She realized he was serious about this, very serious and her mind was a scrambled mess of yes/no but then he continued to do amazing things to her back and then he gently lifted her hips, placing her in a position with her backside in the air and he adroitly guided his stiff member between her vulvae and drove it deep inside.

Katherine had no idea just how aroused she was until he was in her. She was very wet and he had accomplished penetration with the greatest of ease as a result. It felt good to be filled like that and she surrendered to the moment, to being filled and the feeling of the friction as he pumped in and out. She thought about someone watch them as they did this and she suddenly felt the euphoria of an orgasm swell within her, focused in her crotch but enveloping her entire body.

Gordon's pumping ceased and his penis throbbed inside her. The two of them collapsed soon after taking turns in the bathroom and returning to bed. Spooning, they fell asleep, naked in one another's arms.

--

The next morning Katherine arose far later than usual but soon she remembered the conversation of the previous night. Again, her mind was a quagmire of conflicting emotions and she was unable to focus on much of anything but the idea of a stranger seeing her naked and watching as her husband and she made love.

"When would you see this happening?"

"I've set it up for Tuesday at noon unless you tell me to call it off."

A nooner. It had been years but that was something that she and Gordon had done when they first met, getting together for a quickie at lunch a couple times weekly. They continued even after they were married until the second child had arrived and the logistics became too complex. She was certain that one if not both of the kids had been conceived in that manner. A girl just knows.

Tuesday morning arrived accompanied by butterflies in her stomach just like a schoolgirl anticipating her first date. There had been many moments of trepidation over the past two days but she hadn't exercised her right to call it off and now she felt committed. Backing out at the last minute on anything was simply not her style.

Gordon had left for work prior to the sunrise. He always was gone early, his work required him to be there before the rest of the world rolled out of bed but it also allowed him the luxury of extremely flexible hours by the time mid morning arrived. A nooner would be no problem for him to make.

After breakfast she showered and shaved her legs, applied lotion, did her hair and then her face, taking her time throughout. She stood naked on the small deck off the bedroom for a few minutes enjoying the hot summer sun on her bare flesh. It was secluded but still afforded a view of the water with the waves gently lapping and a faint breeze drifted over her body. On the horizon a freighter inched along.

Back inside she fastened on a sheer white bra trimmed in celadon lace. Her nipples were clearly discernible through the light gauzy material and it clung to their contours as well. Stepping into a pair of matching hipster cut panties she slithered them up and over her thighs, tugging them into place at her hips. They too were sheer and the dark patch of her pubic mound was also easily seen. For an hour she strolled around the house like that, doing a load of wash, stashing a bottle of Vouvray in the refridgerator, changing the sheets, and straightening things up.

The timer she had set for eleven forty-five startled her and kicked in the butterflies again. Back upstairs she slipped on the short tunic that she would normally wear leggings with. And instead of the usual flats or ballet slippers that would accompany a tunic, today she finished things off with four inch heels before primping and heading back downstairs.

Gordon was just coming through the door. Before it closed she caught a glimpse of another car entering the driveway. Her heart started to race and she felt a flush come over her.

"You look great babe."

"Is that him?"

"Yes, I had him follow me for the last couple miles. Ready?"

"I guess as ready as I'll ever be."

Before she had a chance to say or think anything more there was a gentle rap at the door. Gordon looked her in the eye with a devilish grin then looked her up and down, took a deep breath and opened the door.

--

Douglass was pleasantly surprised by the sight that greeted him as the door opened. Gordon had described his wife as "average" in appearance but the woman that stood there certainly transcended average. Even, porcelain like features were framed by dark straight hair that came to her shoulders and her deep brown eyes sparkled. Lips that were full and inviting surrounded brilliantly white teeth. The short dress she wore exposed a great deal of tanned leg perched on high heels, a look that always turned him on. He thought he detected the subtle bumps of erect nipples through the pale green jersey fabric.

"Doug, this is my wife Katherine."

"A pleasure." Douglass responded somewhat tongue-tied.

Gordon motioned toward the living room and the downstairs deck beyond. As the two men headed in that direction, Katherine disappeared in the other.

"She's very lovely." Douglass remarked once the two men were outside. "You're not fair in the way you describe her."

"I'm glad you feel that way. Hopefully you'll feel the same once you see her naked."

Katherine appeared with three glasses, the bottle of Vouvray, and a corkscrew.

"Doug, perhaps I can impose on you to do the honors with regard to opening this." she said, handing him the bottle and opener.

"Certainly." he replied, still a little flustered, especially having now been reminded that he will soon be treated to the sight of this lovely creature in the nude. Outside in the brighter light he was positive he could make out the impression of each of her nipples. He also noticed that her hands shook ever so slightly as she set the three glasses down on a table.

"What a nice home you have here." He hoped that talking about something other than what they were all there for would ease the anxiety until the wine had a chance to work it's magic.

"Thanks. We bought it seventeen years ago from the couple who built it and we've done things like added on the decks, the garage, re-sided it, and pretty much overhauled the entire inside."

Gordon continued on and as the wine disappeared, Katherine seemed to relax more. Gordon eventually slid an arm around her waist and after a bit drew her to him, planting a deep sensual kiss on her succulent lips. She pressed tightly against him and they ground one against another.

Douglass watched as Gordon's fingertips wandered to the hem of Katherine's dress and slowly drew it up to her waist. By then the husband and wife were standing with her back to him no more than five feet away. He was treated to the sight of a pair of well rounded asscheeks clad in sheer white panties. He felt a bulge developing in his jeans.

The two continued to practice mouth-to-mouth on one another. Gordon drew the dress up further still and then eventually up and over her head. Thin white bra straps contrasted with her tan upper back. The dress was tossed aside and Gordon spun Katherine around, still holding her tight against himself.

Douglass could now see the dark aureolae of her nipples through the sheer fabric of the bra and a dark triangle at her crotch. Gordon's hands began to wander over her body, caressing and squeezing her breasts and sliding a hand first over the front of the panties and then into them as she ground her backside against him.

"Let's head upstairs." Gordon suggested.

Douglass downed the last mouthful of wine in his glass, then followed as they headed in and up the staircase.

--

The jitters had subsided. Katherine had reached the point where she had parked her trepidations and now was savoring the effect she and Gordon were having on their guest. He had that lustful look of a man that was totally turned on by what he was seeing and she was loving it. In the bedroom she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra then slipped it off. Suddenly dying to fully expose herself to this stranger she peeled off the panties as well while Gordon also stripped down.