The New Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying down on the bed she spread her legs wide, affording both men an unencumbered view of her sex and ran her fingers through her pubic hair then across her labia. She was moist and ready for action.

Now also naked, Gordon slid face first between her legs and proceeded to put his tongue to work. Katherine closed her eyes to focus on the wonderfulness as he made contact first with her outer labia and then the inner. She felt him probe as deep as he could into her vagina then back out and over her perineum before finally focusing up front on her clitoris.

Lost in the moment, she forgot entirely about the third person in the room until she reopened her eyes to find Doug standing there a few feet away. He now was naked and slowly stroking his rigid member.

The sheer shock of it caused her to orgasm. Normally Gordon would need to work at her for ten or fifteen minutes before she could cum, but this time he had only been "at work" for a couple minutes. Never in her life had she peaked so quickly.

Gordon came up for air, grinning ear to ear. He could tell. He knew she was immensely turned on by the situation. Now it was his turn and she nudged him onto his back then took his member in her mouth making certain that her hindside was prominently shoved up in the air and her legs parted so that Doug would be treated to a total view of all her privates.

She worked on Gordon like that for a while, taking him to the verge before easing off. When she felt he'd cooled down enough she then straddled him, impaling herself ever so slowly on his shaft until she felt his testicles against her backside. Grinding, bouncing, and gyrating she then humped away cowgirl style, her breasts bouncing merrily as she did. Every once in a while she would glance over at Doug, still slowly, methodically stroking away on his penis.

Gordon was beginning to make the sort of sounds that indicated he was close to orgasm. Looking at Doug she stared directly into his eyes and she came first, crying out in delight as she did and driving Gordon to join her in rapture as he pumped his seed inside her.

It was a big one for both of them and it took them several minutes before she had enough control over her legs again that she was able to raise herself up and off Gordon. Lying beside him she fought to regain both her breath and composure.

Gordon was the first to speak. "How was that buddy - did you enjoy the show?"

"Immensely."

"But you have cum yet, have you?"

"I will now if you want me to."

"Whaddaya say Kath, wanna see Doug blow his wad?"

Katherine smiled and looked at Doug. Of course she did. She wanted to watch as he ejaculated.

"I got a better idea Kath - why don't you give him a hand with that? Grab that nice fat cock and jack him off."

Without a hesitation Katherine moved forward and knelt at the edge of the bed where she could reach Doug. He let go of his penis and moved forward. She closed her fingers around the throbbing shaft. It was coated with pre-cum and slippery.

--

Douglass felt the delicate feminine fingers grasp his member and he shuddered in delight. There is nothing like the feeling of someone else's hand taking hold of your cock for the very first time. Her touch was light and in no more than a dozen strokes he felt the explosion building, his balls tensing for release. Holding up the hand towel that had been left on the chair for his use he let go and the stream of sticky white goo spewed forth.

His dick continued to twitch even after she released it. A final mini blast drooled out and he used the towel to mop it off, then using his other hand he squeezed out a few more droplets.

He saw that Gordon was staring at his wife while she in turn was entirely focused on Doug's cock. He felt the need to say something.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

That certainly sounded promising. He finished mopping himself up dressed after a trip to the bathroom. Katherine was snuggled up to Gordon. They looked so cute and kind of innocent. No one would believe they had been fucking like rabbits just a few minutes ago, putting on a show for his pleasure.

"I'll let myself out."

"Okay, talk to you later."

"Bye Doug."

--

Three days passed and Douglass received an e-mail from Gordon:

Doug -

"Katherine and I both had a blast with you on Tuesday. After you left we fucked again and all either one of us could think about was how hot it had been to have you there and sort of part of the action. We'd like to get together again, maybe this cumming Tuesday again? Maybe we could even make Tuesday nooners a regular thing?

call me on my cellphone - XXX- XXXX

- Gordon

Douglass wasted no time and called. Gordon went on and on about how hot it had been with Katherine following their session.

"We've had sex every night since - I can't believe it!"

"That's great, glad it has worked out like that for the two of you."

"Can you make it on Tuesday?"

"Sure, see you then."

--

Katherine had the butterflies again, but this time there was no trepidation, merely the giddiness of looking forward to more of something that she'd enjoyed immensely. Making love to Gordon while Doug looked on had been a real trip. Locking eyes with him as she orgasmed took her someplace she had never been. It was like sharing what was going on inside her with someone else and right at the moment it was happening. She had tried to put down in her diary just what had happened but found it impossible.

It was Tuesday and she was again readying herself for Doug's visit. It was also a scorcher of a day and the breeze out of the north off the lake was the only thing that made it comfortable. She hated air conditioning but was just about ready to resort to it today. The shower felt especially good, the cool water on her bare flesh was both relaxing and refreshing.

In the laundry she searched for the top and shorts she'd planned to wear but spotted the white shirts she had ironed for Gordon on Monday hanging there still. Grabbing one she headed back up to the bedroom where she selected a pair of floral printed satiny thong panties and after putting them on, slipped into the white shirt. Looking in the mirror she liked what she saw - casual and yet sexy. This would be how she'd present herself today.

Twenty minutes later Gordon arrived and the look on his face led her to believe she'd made a good selection. When Doug showed up ten minutes after, she was even more certain. He smiled broadly at her as he handed a cold six pack of Coronas to Gordon and a lime to her. All three grabbed one, popped the caps off and she perched a lime slice on each. After a long refreshing slug she looked at Doug whose eyes had not left her since he had walked in the door. She unbuttoned all the buttons on the shirt which gave him a glimpse of breast as well as the floral panties that clad her crotch.

"Let's go upstairs." she purred and led the way, Gordon immediately behind and Doug trailing him.

At the top of the stairs she slid the shirt off, affording both of the men a tantalizing view of her bare backside. Once inside the bedroom she carefully hung the shirt on a hanger before turning to face them, bare breasts tempting them as they undressed. Slowly, seductively she tugged at the waistband of the thong pulling it down over her hips and then letting it drop to the floor. Using her toes she picked it up and then flicked it to her left and onto a chair.

Now naked, the two men stood side by side and she approached them, coming within inches of each. Both of their penises with at full attention and she carefully avoided contact, instead staring into each's eyes for a moment, taunting them with her closeness. She was close enough that she could feel the moist heat of their breath upon her face. She had no doubt they must have felt hers on their chests.

Sliding over to the bed she again perched on the edge with legs spread wide. It made her feel rather lewd and a tad trashy. There was just something about having not just one but two naked men in the room with her that compelled her to want this. Motioning to Gordon with a finger she directed him to approach and then pointed to her crotch. Obediently he knelt and again began to work his magic on her first vulvae and then clitoris. He lapped away until she was almost there then slipped first one and then a second finger partway into her vagina.

Doug had moved closer and was now standing so close that she could have reached out and touched had she chosen to. She could have grasped his swollen shaft and stroked him to climax right then but she chose not to. Instead, she closed her eyes and focus on the surge of emotion that soon engulfed her as Gordon's attentions took her to climax land.

Gordon wasted no time. Scrambling up, he positioned the head of his member at the now well lubricated vaginal opening and in one forceful thrust shoved his entire length into her, bottoming out hard against her cervix. It bordered on painful but she was also thrilled with the forcefulness of the action. Eyes wide open again, she stared at Doug as Gordon thrusted away. It was as if he was showing off for Doug, demonstrating his manliness in the most primal manner possible.

Katherine wrapped her legs around Gordon's waist, urging him on. He was taking her like a wild animal and Doug was right there to witness it all. As she had the previous week, she focused her eyes on Doug as he stood watching and stroking himself. He stared back, occasionally shifting his gaze to watch Gordon's member slide in and out of her.

This time Gordon climaxed far before she was ready. Pulling his member out of her he spurted his seed across her pelvis and belly. He stood and admired his handiwork, chuckling softly. Only a couple times had he ever not come inside her and both of those times it was an accident. This had been deliberate and he seemed delighted that it had happened.

She found that she liked the feeling of the hot fluid as it splashed across her tummy. When she sat up, the hot sticky mess of semen slid downward lodging in her pubic curls. She looked at Doug again and found him staring at the goopy mess, stroking himself more feverishly than before.

Sliding off the bed and to her knees on the floor, she motioned to Doug to approach. He grabbed the hand towel and stood before her, his member right before her face. With one hand she grasped the stiff shaft and with the other she took the towel. Pumping away she quickly brought him to the edge and as he erupted. Rather than use the towel to catch the stream, she trained it at her chest, directing hot creamy blast after blast at and over her breasts.

--

Gordon couldn't believe what had come over him. The fucking over the last week had become more and more intense but today he had reamed Katherine like never before and then when he felt the floodgates ready to burst he'd pulled out and sprayed his load all over her. She hadn't seemed to mind and much to his surprise when she jerked Doug off, instead of catching the jizz in the towel, she aimed his tool right at herself, reveling in the second coating she then received. Much of both of their cum then ran down her front making her muff a gooey sodden mess.

When Katherine had headed for the shower, Doug dressed and disappeared. Gordon slipped into the shower before she turned off the cool spray and they had sex like that, standing, her on her tiptoes and him squatting in order to be able to insert his shaft in her. This was at a far slower pace than the first round had been, slowly grinding away at one another and this time he came balls deep inside her. Afterward they crashed on the bed and slept until four.

--

"Doug -

I really like how your presence has affect our sex life. Please just block us out in your schedule for noon on Tuesdays from now on.

- Gordon"

--

Douglass knocked sharply on the door. It was warm out, but not as oppressively hot as the previous week. Still, he had elected to wear shorts and a T shirt along with sandals. He was feeling more comfortable with the situation and he figured that more casual attire would be acceptable under the circumstances. Besides, whatever he wore, he would not likely have on for too long.

Much to his surprise, when the door opened it was Katherine that stood there. And further to his surprise, her attire consisted merely of lace topped sheer black stockings, a pair of high heels, and a chunky gold necklace. She stood with the door wide open as he soaked in the sight. Her breasts heaved slightly as she breathed and her dark triangle of pubes beckoned invitingly.

As he entered she leaned forward, pressing against him briefly and kissed his cheek. She smelled heavenly. As she clickety clicked across the wood floor in front of him he admired her lovely ass. Already hard, he adjusted his shorts to more comfortably accommodate his condition.

Three martini glasses awaited on the island counter that separated the great room from the kitchen area. Fetching a container from the refridgerator Katherine filled two of them with a deep pink liquid, then hand one to him and took the other for herself.

"I was in the mood for a cosmo today."

"I can't remember when last I had one." Douglass responded.

"Well, I can." Katherine giggled. "I actually cheated and had one already."

She raised her glass in a toast. Douglass clinked the rim of his glass against hers and said "To good times."

"To good orgasms." She replied.

As they raised their glasses, Douglass heard the front door open and Gordon appeared, wearing a familiar looking white shirt and khaki slacks.

"Sorry I'm late, but it looks like you two have already got the party rolling. Good god woman, you look hot as hell."

Setting her drink down, Katherine strolled over to Gordon and embraced him. They kissed, deep and fervishly. Gordon's hands clenched her asscheeks, kneading them as their tongues intertwined. She responded by groping his crotch and then unzipping his fly. She fished around inside and then pulled out his stiff cock.

Leaving him standing there with his hard-on exposed Katherine returned to the counter, poured him a drink and then strutted back, a glass in each hand. After handing one to him she sipped on hers and with her other hand again grasped his member. She stroked a few times as she sipped, then sank to a squatting position and slowly, sensually took first just the head and then most of the shaft in her mouth.

Gordon responded with a long appreciative groan. Douglass reacted to the scene unfolding before him by shifting his glass to his other hand and unzipping his shorts then extricating his own cock to stroke as he watched Katherine giving Gordon the most sensual wet blowjob imaginable.

Katherine took one last gulp of her cosmo and sat the glass down on the floor. One hand firmly grasping the base of Gordon's swollen shaft, she began to play with herself with the other. Douglass meanwhile pumped away on himself, clumsily sipping away left handed on the pink concoction. Gordon savored the contents of his glass while his other hand rested on his wife's head, stroking her hair and urging her on. He looked over at Doug and they raised their glass in a silent salute.

After ten or fifteen minutes of Katherine's ministrations, Gordon appeared to be getting close to the brink. Sensing this, she stood and offered him the finger she had been using to play with herself. Gordon sucked it clean, murmuring a "mmmm..." as he did.

Katherine looked over approvingly at Douglass standing with his cock in his hand masturbating. She bent over to retrieve her glass from the floor, affording him a spectacular view of plump pink pussy peeking out from between her asscheeks, like a succulent piece of fruit. It was glistening from wetness and both her outer and inner lips were prominently evident.

Strutting around, she retrieved the now empty glasses from both men and returned them to the counter. As she had a week prior, she announced that it was time to go upstairs. Again, the two men followed along behind, albeit this time with their dicks sticking out of their pants, swaying away like obscene bobblehead dolls.

--

Gordon peeled off his clothes as soon as they reached the bedroom. Katherine stood spread legged playing with her nipples and watching until both he and Doug were naked before approaching him. He couldn't get over how hot and sexy she looked. In all the time they'd been together, he'd never been treated to the sight of her in stockings. And to walk in and find her just standing there talking to Doug like that, her tits and muff so shockingly on display had been a real rush to see. He also couldn't wait to see her wrap her hand around Doug's dick and jerk him off all over her tits like she had last time.

But first, she grasped his own cock firmly using it to lead him to the bed where this time she crawled to the center on all fours before flopping onto her back and spreading her legs. He started to go down on her but instead she tugged on his shoulders, pulling him upward until their faces met and they could again lock tongues.

"I want you inside me."

He loved hearing those words. There's nothing quite like having a woman tell you she is craving the feeling of your cock in her pussy. To feel wanted in that manner is an incredible and basic yearning for all men. And today she wanted to show Doug how much she wanted Gordon inside her."

She was very wet. He knew she would be once he had tasted her finger downstairs. It had been that ripe, slightly musky scent and taste that comes when a woman is truly ready to be taken, all lubricated and heated up. Slowly he eased his shaft between her lips and deep into her.

This time they made slow passionate love, squirming against one another, her legs wrapped around him, emitting soft kittenish moans as he methodically pumped away. She alternated between looking deep into his eyes, closing them in ecstatic bliss, and glancing at Doug as if to make certain that he was still there, still witnessing their coupling.

Katherine was the first to cum. She groaned and tightened her legs and arms around him in a vice grip. Her body shuddered and she gasped repeatedly. Her head was locked tightly against his ear, her eyes undoubtedly fixed on Doug as she crested. He felt her pussy clench his cock and the temperature within her rise noticeably.

A succession of smaller orgasms followed, one every few minutes until he too peaked. His cock throbbed, pumping the contents of his balls into her hot hole. The sense of release was always wonderful, but especially so this time.

Exhausted, he slid out and off of her, collapsing on his back at the edge of the bed. She ran a hand across his hairy chest stopping for a moment to fondle a nipple while she also played with one of hers using the other hand. They forgot all about Doug and lying there like that kissed one another softly, sweetly.

Then she remembered that there was someone else in the room and that it was his turn for some relief. The hand towel was at the foot of the bed and she crawled over to reach it. Stuffing it between her legs she mopped up her crotch before sliding to her knees on the floor. Gordon rose and sat on the foot of the bed to watch as Doug then approached her.

Her fingers grazed the rigid cock before her. She played with it, running one hand up and down the shaft and cupping his balls with the other. Her thumb gently massaged the tip of it, smearing pre-cum across the fat mushroom head. Gently, she pumped it a few strokes then switched hands.

Gordon was totally unprepared for what happened next. Katherine leaned forward and before he realized what was occurring, the head of Doug's cock was in her mouth. She played with it like that and then removed it to lick and swirl her tongue over the tip. Then she opened her mouth again and this time took almost the entire shaft deep into it.