The New Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching his wife on her knees like that sucking another man's cock was a shock. A mix of emotions washed over him. They now had really gone somewhere that would change their lives and relationship forever. He wondered if he would ever be the same.

Then he realized that he had a raging hard-on. He had gone limp when he'd rolled onto his back after their fuck, but now here he was less than five minutes later hard as a rock. Wrapping his fingers around it he began to masturbate.

Katherine continued sucking away on Doug for several minutes. His body started to grow tense and she pulled him out of her mouth just as he began to spurt and again took it over her breasts, holding his shaft in position and pumping it until he was spent. He stepped away and weak in the knees sat down in the chair.

Gordon stepped forward, still stroking. Katherine looked up at him with a smile of delight then opened her mouth again to take his cock and repeated the procedure she had just performed on Doug. In the same manner she held it as he climaxed, mixing his cum with Doug's as it dribbled down her chest. She laid back on the carpet and giggled before smearing the goo all over herself. One stocking had a run in it. She asked Gordon to take her shoes off for her and for Doug to fetch a fresh towel from the bathroom.

After he did, Doug dressed while Gordon used the fresh towel to clean the cum off Katherine. As Doug discretely exited, he looked back to see Gordon carrying Katherine to the bathroom.

--

As Douglass walked up the stone pathway to Gordon and Katherine's house the following Tuesday, he felt his heart race as he thought about how wonderful it had felt when she had taken his cock in her mouth. He hoped that this week it would be more of the same. In fact he hope it could go on forever. It was probably the hottest blow job he'd ever received, partly because of the surprise factor and partly because she was just so damn good at it. He'd been concerned that perhaps they'd gone too far and that Gordon would have a problem with it, but Gordon had called him on Monday just to make certain that they could plan on his presence the following noon.

Taped to the door was a folded piece of white paper with his name on it. His heart sank, assuming that they were calling the session off but he was pleasantly surprised to find that it only said "Cum right on in and up the stairs - the party's already begun."

And indeed it had. Partway up the stairs he heard the sounds of their lovemaking, Katherine a little more vocal than usual, "Ooooh yes!" joining the usual moans and sighs. As he walked in on them she was on all fours and Gordon was drilling her from behind. She was facing the doorway and saw him the minute he entered, a broad smile crossing her face and her lips sending an air kiss his way.

He stripped and began to stroke his cock, staring into her eyes. Moving closer to the bed he again though of how good it had felt with it in her mouth a week earlier. Climbing onto the bed, he knelt in front of her, presenting his stiff shaft and hoping it would offend neither her nor Gordon.

--

Katherine immediately parted her lips and accepted the member being presented to her. For the first time ever she experienced the thrill of a penis in her mouth at the same time one was thrusting away in her vagina. It was like heaven to feel so filled and it also made her feel very empowered as a woman to be able to take on both at once. She always had enjoyed knowing that she was pleasing a man and this doubled that feeling.

The three set up a rhythm and it wasn't too long before she felt the onset of an orgasm. As had seemed to become a pattern over the past couple weeks, this was followed by a series of smaller ones. Eventually Gordon, his hands on her hips holding himself buried deep within her came. She felt his member throbbing, accompanied by a gush of hot fluid. It felt as though she herself was emitting it herself but she knew it came from him, his gift to her.

He stayed inside her this time and watched as she sucked on Doug. Instead of going limp as soon as he came, Gordon stayed firm. When Doug climaxed she at first intended to have him ejaculate onto her but at the last minute she changed her mind. The result was a blast of semen on her chin and down her neck as well as a mouth full of the hot salty fluid.

On the rare occasion that Gordon ejaculated in her mouth, she'd go spit it out in the sink but this time she opted to swallow, something she hadn't done since high school when she had first performed oral sex. This time it just didn't seem appropriate. She wanted Gordon to stay right where he was and she somehow felt it was only courteous to Doug to do so.

Doug excused himself and fetched a tissue with which he cleaned his seed from her chin and neck. Gordon was stirring again and by the time Doug was dressed they were again at it hot and heavy. He smiled and waved as he backed out the door and she blew him another air kiss.

--

Emboldened, that week Douglass made a call to Gordon.

"Hey Gordon, it's Doug."

"Hey buddy, you're not calling to stiff us on Tuesday, are you?"

Before Doug had a chance to respond, Gordon added "Sorry, poor choice of words. We love it when you're nice and stiff, or at least Kath does."

They both chuckled and then Douglass spoke. "No, not calling to cancel, but I was wondering if I could put in a request."

"Ask away buddy."

"Well... there's something I'd really like to try next time we're together."

"What's that?"

"Well, I really really enjoy pleasing a woman orally. I'd like to return the favor for the past two visits, so to speak"

"You want to go down on Katherine?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I have no problem with that, in fact I'd love to watch and maybe facefuck her while that's going on."

Douglass imagined the scenario - his face between her thighs and Gordon's cock in her mouth. He started to get hard.

"Hey buddy, let me run it by her. I doubt she'll have any problem with you licking her clit. She's been a whole different little sexpot since you first joined in on our playtimes. I'll give you a thumbs up or down signal when we see you on Tuesday."

With a sigh of relief Douglass said. "Great."

"Relax buddy, we really like having you a part of our sex life. No harm in asking."

"Anything I can bring?"

"Sure is."

"What?"

"What you always bring - an erection."

--

When the door opened that Tuesday, Douglass was surprised to be greeted by an attractive middle aged woman in a pink track suit. The front was unzipped just enough to afford a glimpse of ample cleavage and a smidgeon of cranberry lace bra. He wondered immediately what was afoot. Her demeanor was stoic and accent Teutonic.

"Zay are in da kitchen."

She escorted him to the kitchen, her walk as stiff as her attitude.

"Ah, Doug, I see you have met Karla. Karla, this is our close friend Doug."

Karla managed a disengenious smile.

"Karla cleans for us on Monday mornings but this week had to switch days."

Katherine chimed in. "Doug is a gynecologist." Apparently she had gotten the memo.

Karla scowled and said "See you on Monday next." She disappeared as Gordon stifled a giggle and barely managed to keep the swig of beer he'd just taken from coming out his nose. He looked at Douglass and flashed a thumbs up, still trying to keep things under control.

Katherine looked at him with a knowing twinkle in her eye. That day she wore yoga pants and a jog bra. Gordon had on khaki shorts and a polo. Douglass felt overdressed for the occasion in a loose fitting tan summer suit and black dress shirt. He'd gotten out of a meeting just in time to dash out the door.

As if sensing his uncomfortableness, Katherine approached him, stopping just inches away. She ran the tip of her middle finger across his lips.

"I'm looking forward to introducing you to my vagina." She said before turning to head for the stairs.

Gordon and Douglass exchanged glances, Gordon shaking his head with a bemused look.

When they arrived in the bedroom. Katherine had already stripped down to a scarlet thong. The intensity of the color screamed both "look at me" and "take me Daddy". Her breasts begged to be sucked on or at the very least squeezed. Douglass stripped down as quickly as possible, anxious to get his hands, or more specifically his tongue, on her immediately.

Leaving the thong on, she plopped down in the chair. A sweating glass of white wine sat already waiting for her. She was anticipating this event and prepared to savor it to the fullest. He knelt before her and kissed her kneecaps then on up her legs. As he reached the top of her thighs she scootched forward. He grasped the sides of the thong and drew it down and off her legs.

She rested her feet on his shoulders and he reached for first one then the other, kissing them before guiding them to the floor, positioning them to either side, leaving her pussy totally exposed, his face less than a foot away. He brought his head forward and kissed the inside of each thigh. She smelled clean and floral with a trace of natural feminine muskiness. He guessed that she had douched before he arrived.

His lips grazed her vulvae and then he kissed them, softly, appreciatively, and then again but this time more firmly and full of lust. His tongue wandered over the smooth contours and for the first time tasted her true flavor. It was intoxicating and he immediately needed more. Burying his tongue into the slit he pulled back first and then the second layer of petals to uncover the hot sweet wetness that was beyond.

--

Katherine was in heaven. This strange new tongue was exploring her vaginal entrance, locating her clitoris, and in general causing her to feel like she might melt into oblivion at any moment. She ran her hands through his longish hair and wrapped her legs around his neck. This boy was not going anywhere until he had completed his task.

Gordon stood to the side, beaming at her as though she was his child and had just won the biggest prize at the school science festival. His penis protruded firmly and she was dying to suck on it but her position in the chair made it virtually impossible. Instead, she reached for it and he placed it in her hand as Doug continued to lap away at her sex.

He played with her with his fingers as well and at moments sucked her labia into his mouth. Gordon also did this at times and she loved it, but when performed by someone new, a virtual stranger, it was exhilarating.

Doug slipped his middle finger into her and proceeded to work it in and out while at the same time continuing a rapid vibration with his tongue on her clitoris. Occasionally the finger would hit against her cervix, sending sparks of both intense pleasure and ever so slight pain through her body. Her climax began to slowly, delectably rise from within, augmented by the intimate attention she was receiving, and the knowledge that someone she had never been intimate with before recently was the one who was producing this reaction in her body.

When it hit, it was like a freight train. She'd had a few vaginal orgasms like this but never a clitoral. Actually, it was mostly clitoral but partially vaginal. By the time she'd arrived at the point of no return, Doug had two fingers inside her vagina wriggling away while his tongue was vibrating away on her clitoris like some sort of out of control mechanical devise. Her body and her brain disconnected, one wildly out of control and the other on synapse overload.

Once it finished and washed away, she was left with an incredible craving for something fat and stiff filling her, something like an engorged male organ. Gordon stood by the side ready and willing to oblige. Somehow he lifted her from the chair and sat himself down, positioning her on his lap, in the process skewering her with his member.

She immediately came again the moment his penis bottomed out against her cervix. Smothering him with her body she shook and convulsed, coming several times with neither of them even trying. Every time he so much as shifted his weight she came again, uncontrollably and intensely. Finally he did too, after which she collapsed in a semi fetal position on his lap.

Realizing that Doug was still there, she looked around for him to find that he was lying on his stomach on the bed, watching as they recovered. She motioned to him and when he approached she grasped his rigid penis and guided it to her mouth. He too took little time to climax, blasting a huge deposit of semen down her throat, causing her to gag for a moment before she got things under control. This happened just inches in front of Gordon's face and she felt his member start to swell again against her thigh as he watched.

Gordon was just going to have to wait an hour or two while she recovered. This had all been too intense to immediately jump on the saddle again. Sliding off his lap she headed for the bath and started the tub. When she emerged forty five minutes later, Doug was gone and Gordon was sound asleep in the bed.

--

Douglass's phone rang on Monday around noon.

"Hey buddy."

"Hey Gordon - you callin' to cancel?"

"Not a chance. This time I have a request."

"What's that?"

"I want to sit back and watch you this time."

"Isn't that what you did last week?"

"Not really. This time I want you to go all the way."

"What?"

"I want to watch you fuck my wife."

--

Katherine took a bath, did her hair and makeup, then worked on her nails. By eleven she was wondering what to wear for today's liason. Settling on a pair of stretchy lavender lace boyshorts and a matching bralette she pulled them on then checked herself out in the mirror. Her triangle of dark pubic hair could be faintly discerned as were a pair of nipple bumps. They had spent much of the weekend at the nudist camp and the color of the lingerie looked marvelous against her deeply tanned skin.

Gordon was the first of the two men to arrive. He was particularly attentive, embracing her and showering her with deep sexy kisses. She was highly aroused by the time Doug joined them and teased him by grabbing the crotch of his jeans at one point while they sipped on the margaritas that Gordon had prepared. Maybe it was just her but they seemed a little stronger than usual, but she polished hers off anyway before all three headed upstairs.

She was looking forward to another session of oral attention from Doug. It wasn't that he was any better at it than Gordon, they both were pretty damn good. She found that she was really getting even more of a kick out of having Gordon watch her and Doug as the other way around.

In the bedroom she waited for the men to undress first then stood before her husband with her back to him and raised her arms above her head. He knew that this was as signal that she wanted him to undress her and he willingly obliged her peeling first the stretchy top up and off then the panties down to the floor. She gracefully stepped out of them and then proceeded to rub her backside against him, feeling his erection nestle in the cleft of her cheeks. His hands wandered to her breasts, cupping and massaging them.

Doug stood with his hands on his hips watching, his penis stiff with anticipation. Katherine decided that today she would start with a little attention for each of the boys to get things going and turned to face Gordon then sank to her knees, taking his member in her mouth. She slurped away on it for a few minutes, making certain that Doug got a good view of it sliding in and out of her mouth. She kissed his gonads then rose, approached Doug and repeated the procedure for Gordon to witness.

She liked the way his penis felt in her mouth. Gordon's was longer, more slender and sleek like a missile. Doug was a little shorter, fatter, and had an incredibly pronounced mushroom shape head. The contrast between the two was interesting, especially going from one to the other like this.

When she felt that she'd given Doug as much time in her mouth as she had Gordon she rose to her feet. Doug's hands went to her breasts, fondling them gently. It was the first time he had touched her there. Thusfar the only physical contact they'd had was when they touched or used their mouths on one another's genitals. Oddly, it seemed more intimate and sensual. He was caressing her rather than focused strictly on making her come.

He steered her toward the bed and she lay down in the center, parting her legs to avail him access, but not wide apart as she'd done previously. Doug slipped between them and gently pried them open so that her could access her sex. She was wet but her inner labia had not yet blossomed and he had to work at her slit with his tongue in order to reach them. Katherine felt a little like she was playing hard to get, but if she was it wasn't consciously. Eventually his tongue lapped not only at them but her now engorged clitoris as well.

Maybe it had something to do with the margarita, but a wonderful buzz began to settle over her. The tongue on her clit was wriggling away slowly, driving her right to the edge and holding her there in that state of deliciousness. She drifted off into a subconscious world where the only thing that mattered to her was what was going on between her legs.

He pushed a little further and she prepared for the inevitable crescendo. But then he stopped and left her craving a finish. His breath played across her crotch but he no longer was in physical contact with her genitalia. She suddenly wanted one thing and that was to have her vagina filled. It was time for Gordon to step in.

Before she quite realized what was happening, Doug slid upward and lay atop her. It a smooth single motion he also located her vaginal opening with the tip of his member and slipped it into her. Suddenly she felt wonderfully filled, just as she had been craving.

The orgasm arrived even before he had an opportunity to pull back and then plunge forward again. A torrent of conflicting sensations and emotions crashed in on her. She was aware that this wasn't her husband's penis inside her, it was only the second one that had ever entered her. It was exotic, lurid, forbidden, exciting, wonderful, wrong and yet so wonderfully right. She looked for Gordon and there he was, looking on, a sweet encouraging smile on his face.

She let go and enjoyed the ride. As Doug began a rythmic motion the orgasm peaked and overcame all the conscious conflict. A soft wail escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around Doug's back urging him on, meeting his thrusts with her hips, suddenly determined to milk him of his semen. When he was about to come he started to withdraw but she clamped her legs and body tight around him, forcing him to deposit his seed within her.

When it was over, she lay there bewildered, again wrestling with the wrong/right of what she had just done. Gordon climbed on the bed and lifted her back to embrace and hold her.

"You OK Kath?"

"Umm, uh huh." She paused, then added. "I didn't see that coming."

"You upset?"

She thought for a moment and said. "Not at all. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Believe it or not, I really enjoyed watching the two of you."

"You did?"

"Uh huh."

The fact that he approved offered some vindication for her actions. She also thought about Doug. He was getting dressed, ready to leave. She suddenly felt sorry for him. She and Gordon would have each other to hold and talk over what they'd done. Doug would head out the door, alone with his thoughts.

Good lord, what was she thinking? The man had just had sex, more than likely the only thing on his mind was how lucky he had gotten.

--

All week long the image of his wife being fucked by another man rarely left Gordon's thoughts. Every time he felt a twinge of regret it was soon replaced by excitement, his heart rate racing and almost as often, a hard-on filling his pants. He and Katherine continued having sex almost every evening. It felt more intimate than he ever thought it could be. He had shared her and she had shared herself. Something had changed and rather than challenging their bond it seemed to strengthen it.