The New Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Monday the excitement level was definitely at a peak. Their sleep was intermittent that night and Gordon ended up sleeping in, not heading to the office as he would normally. By eleven he decided he needed some physical release and took the dog for a walk. As he headed out the door he heard the sound of the shower starting up.

--

Douglass knocked at the door at precisely twelve o'clock. He hadn't wanted to be too early and come off as anxious but he also didn't want to be a moment late either and potentially miss out on anything. All week he longed to again be with Katherine. He had been thrilled that not only had he gotten the opportunity to fuck this lovely woman, but that her husband had been right there watching and looking on approvingly. It made him feel very special to have been allowed to join in their intmacy. He also loved having an audience.

Katherine answered the door clad in a plum colored teddy lavished with black lace appliques. She wore mascara, heavy eyeshadow that matched the color of the teddy, and on her feet, strappy black shoes with tall spiky heels. As she closed the door behind them she gently grasped his arm just above the shoulder and led him toward the island counter. Again, three martini glasses of a concoction that was almost the identical color as her garb were being poured from from a shaker by Gordon. She reached for one and handed it to him before taking her own.

"Here's to my wife's new lover." toasted Gordon.

Douglass was caught off guard by that and it seemed as though Katherine was as well.

"I think I speak for her as well as myself in that we are delighted that things have worked out as well as they have thusfar."

"Well, that makes three of us then." was all that Douglass could think to say. Not only was he rattled a little by the toast, he was distracted by Katherine's appearance and that she still had hold of his arm.

The beverage was icy with a crisp citric flavor about it. He thought he detected blackberry and lime, an unusual but refreshing combination. It was also clear that the alcohol content was significant - it bordered on the sear that a martini or glass of scotch delivered. The subject of conversation turned to how marvelous a stretch of weather they'd been having.

Katherine eventually released her hold on Douglass's arm. She strutted across the room, the richly hued material of the teddy glistening almost as though her body were wet. From a cabinet on the far side she drew a single sheet of paper. As she returned to where the two men stood, her modest breasts wobbled slightly within her silk wrapper.

The paper turned out to be a photograph of she and Gordon standing naked in the sun. They both wore flip-flops and nothing else. The casualness was quite a contrast to the refined sensuality that she projected dressed and made up as she was. The erection that had been developing in Douglass's pants began to reach critical point.

"This is from over the weekend. We went to the nudist camp again and this time wore absolutely no clothing for two entire days. It was great."

That would explain how her tan had gotten so much deeper since their last encounter. Thinking about it again Douglass was reminded of how far they had gone and felt a sudden craving to have his cock buried in her quim again.

As if sensing his desire, Katherine tossed back the remaining contents of her glass.

"C'mon boys." She headed for the stairs.

Douglass's heart began to race. He tossed back the balance of his drink as well. By the time he reached the staircase Katherine was halfway up, her ass at eye level for him. The teddy was cut high at the legs, black lace forming a V that disappeared between her legs, the gentle curves of her ass cheeks peeking out to either side. It was like the promised land, marching up the stairs in five inch heels before him, beckoning "come hither". As if in a trance, he obeyed.

In the bedroom she waited for Gordon, then the two men watched slack jawed as she slipped the diminutive garment off her shoulders then peeled it to her waist and past her waist. it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Now naked, she stood coyly as the two of them stripped. Approaching she extended a hand to each and drew them close against her, first one to each side and then Douglass to her back, Gordon against her front.

They formed a sandwich of bare flesh, one hard-on nestled in the crevice of her buttocks the other pressed against her belly. Her arms wrapped languidly around Gordon's neck and she kissed him with a soft intensity. His hands rested at her hips. Douglass's hands found her shoulders and he kissed her between the shoulder blades. It was soft, sensuous and intensely erotic.

Katherine slowly twisted herself around half circle, never losing contact with either of the men, coming to a halt facing Douglass. His cock pressed against her pelvis and her breasts against his chest. His hands were now clasping the back of her neck, Gordon's at her waist, and her arms around Douglass's back. She kissed him with the same sensuousity that she had Gordon. He was stunned - it was the first they had kissed and again he was shocked by the intimacy of it. Somehow, his cock in her mouth or his face between her legs seemed like nothing in comparison.

When they broke the kiss, Katherine again spun in place, this time only a quarter turn and she reached down to each side to take a cock in either hand. She fondled and briefly stroked the two stiff members before moving toward the bed, steering the men along with a gentle tug. Katherine climbed up and lay in the middle, a man kneeling to each side. She continued to play with both cocks at the same time.

Douglass was the first to move, slipping between her legs with his body and then shimmying down so that his face met her crotch. He went to work on her already wet pussy, burying his nose in her soft curls as his tongue lapped at her clit. It took very little time for her to reach a crescendo. Her thighs locked around his head in a vice grip as her body shuddered. Although he felt trapped, Douglass was at the same time thrilled to be right where he was, his face clamped tight against Katherine's pussy as she bucked and ground against him.

He savored the moment and waited patiently for her to finish.

Once she had, he moved back upward. By then she had released Gordon's cock and he was sitting a little to the side, stroking his shaft, watching as Douglass positioned the head of his cock at Katherine's slit then push forward. She moaned softly as his shaft disappeared between her lips. He began the rhythmic stroking in and out of her pussy and glanced at Gordon who smiled, serving to urge him onward.

This time when he was close to orgasm, Douglass pulled out and rolled to the side. Gordon wasted no time in replacing him, shoving his cock into Katherine's then stretched and primed hole. Almost immediately she came again, drawing him tight to her, yelping "ooh, ooh, ooh."

It went on for several minutes. All the while, Gordon kept pumping away. When finally she relaxed he sat upward, cock still firmly implanted in her and held her legs with his hands at the back of her knees. Douglass crept closer and knelt next to her head, offering his cock to her which she took in her mouth to suck on while she was fucked.

--

Gordon and Doug took turns like that for close to an hour. Katherine could finally take no more. She lost count of how many times she climaxed. At one point it seemed like an endless orgasm that went on and on.

"Enough!" she finally exclaimed. Gordon took one last gentle shove inside her before slipping his member out. As she lay catching her breath the two men positioned themselves one to each side and started to stroke their cocks. She reached with each of her hands and cupped their balls as they wanked away. Gordon erupted first, spurting a load of hot semen across her belly. Doug was close behind, ejaculating on her breasts.

Once they were both spent, Gordon lay on his back beside her while Doug stumbled off to the bathroom on legs wobbly from over an hours worth of sex. The sound of him urinating sent a fresh tremor of arousal through her body, but she decided to exercise restraint. As it was, she knew she would be sore the next day after the pounding she had just received from the two men as they had tag teamed her.

When Doug returned, he handed her a warm, wet washcloth and she used it to mop up the ejaculate that was splattered all over her torso and chest. He lay down beside her, molding his naked body against the right side of hers just as Gordon was on the left. Soon she was asleep, sandwiched between the two men.

For several hours the trio dozed. Katherine was dimly aware at one point that Doug had risen and was dressing. When she finally awoke it was almost five and she was alone. One of the men, probably Gordon, had laid a lightweight cotton blanket over her.

She lay there contemplating what had transpired earlier. She and Doug had had sex for the second time but unlike the previous week, her husband had been as actively involved as had Doug. She liked the extra attention that the situation afforded, and she was amazed at how many times she had achieved orgasm. Many times when she and Gordon had sex together it was fun and she loved the degree of intimacy that it brought, but there was no climax.

It was a thrill to hold a throbbing penis in each hand and an even bigger kick to wrap her lips around a fat mushroom headed shaft while another was thrusting away deep inside her vagina. The double dose of hot semen splattered across her weary body at the end had been heavenly. She felt deliciously slutty as she lay there recalling what had occurred.

--

Gordon was very pleased with the way things were moving along. He had wanted for many years to watch as his lovely wife was pleasured by another man as well as to share her. Both things had happened and it appeared that Katherine enjoyed it as much as he, possibly even more. He looked forward anxiously to the following Tuesday and it seemed as though she did as well.

That day he greated Doug at the door while Katherine dispensed the beverage. Dressed in a new coral hued bra and panty set, she seemed particularly scrumptious to him that day. Her hair was pulled back and the bra seemed to add a cup size to her figure. When she had come downstairs fifteen minutes earlier he had wanted to take her right then and there and just have her all to himself.

As Doug approached she finished pouring then stepped toward him, pressing her body against his. Gordon watched as their lips met and they passionately kissed. He felt a twinge of jealousy but then he felt his cock straining against his pants and the jealousness quickly passed. Now all he could think about was seeing the two of them naked and watching as they pleasured one another. Grasping one of the drinks he took a deep gulp.

His gaze wandered over her scantily clad frame. She looked marvelous, her curves enhanced by the lace and sheer fabric that clung to her derriere and wrapped her breasts like a gift begging to be unwrapped.

When Katherine finally pried herself from Doug she came directly to Gordon and offered him identical treatment, draping her body against his with her arms wrapped around his neck. Her tongue probed at his lips and then met his. She tasted as though she had been kissing someone else. The jabs of jealousy hit again but once more were overcome by the rush of erotic overload.

Her hand drifted to his crotch, caressing his stiffie through the fabric of his shorts and the briefs underneath. Once she was satisfied that he was hard, she reached for her drink and sipped, daintily at first, then a long gulp that half emptied the short glass. Doug was already partway through his. Gordon took a long draw of the exotic concoction. It was full of rum vieux with a half dozen spices and coconut milk. The ingredients mingled on his tongue and the rum was significant enough that there was a nice burn that accompanied.

Katherine took one final gulp before setting the glass down. Glancing at both men she crooked her index finger in a signal indicating that they should follow as she headed for the stairs. Like schoolboys with a teacher they followed along.

In the bedroom she wasted no time undressing, first sliding the panties down and off, then reaching behind her back to undo the clasp, removing the bra as well. Gordon and Doug took the cue and also stripped. Extending a hand toward each of them she drew them near until they were close enough that she could grasp a rigid cock in each hand and then drew them closer still until she was the filling in a naked sandwich of flesh.

--

Sliding downward, Katherine sank to her knees, never letting go of the swollen shafts. Face level with them she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of first one and then the other. The differences were subtle, but she could tell without looking which was Gordon's and which was Doug's. Gordon was barely sleeker while Doug's mushroom was slightly more pronounced. Striving to remember how they had each also felt different inside her, she felt a rush of wetness down there and released her hand from the member in her mouth so that she might caress herself, running her palm against the heat and wetness of her crotch.

Switching from one penis to the other, she also slipped her middle finger inside herself. For ten minutes or more she continued like that, swapping back and forth between the two cocks, all the while slowly sliding her finger in and out. Eventually she shifted her attention to her clitoris, rubbing it in a slow circular manner. The cocks were still there before her but she was content to simply enjoy the sight of them as she masturbated.

She had never played with herself in front of Gordon or any other man before. Lowering her backside to the floor she leaned backward, supporting herself with her left hand while her right continued to pleasure her clit. Her legs were spread wide, not just because it felt good but so that the two men could see clearly what she was doing. Occasionally she would pause and slip a finger inside for a few strokes, then resume the rubbing motion.

When she felt the onset of an orgasm she paused again, adjusting her position so that her back and her feet were flat on the floor, her knees bent and her legs spread wide. Motioning to Doug with one hand she pointed to her crotch with the other. He knelt, then positioned himself atop her, penetrating her with ease in this position. She soon came but he showed no mercy and continued pumping away at her, resulting in a tumultuous orgasm that went on and on.

She wanted it to stop but at the same time wanted it not to. Afraid that her body would be completely consumed by it, she had absolutely no control over it or what was happening to her. Strange animal like noises were coming from somewhere and then she realized they emanated from her own mouth.

There eventually was a point at which she felt a peak, one like she had never experienced before and then it eased, her senses returned to her and she was aware that Doug was still pumping away, his member still relentlessly pounding against her cervix. She stared into his eyes. He too seemed completely lost in another dimension.

"Come for me now, please come for me" she whispered. Katherine wanted this man to release for her. She wanted him to go where she had just been. Wrapping her legs around his waist she urged him on until she felt his frame go rigid and a throbbing sensation inside her accompanied by a rush of intense warm creaminess as he released his fluid.

"Yes, yes, yes." she purred.

--

Gordon was again dumbfounded at how much he was enjoying watching his wife be fucked senseless by another man, this time on the floor of their bedroom. In all the years they had been here they had never had sex on the floor. There was something very primal about down and dirty sex like that right on the floor.

He was unconsciously stroking away on his dick as he watched and when he knew that Doug had come he himself almost exploded. But he eased off and just gently fondled his shaft instead as Katherine and Doug cooled down, their bodies slowly relaxing, her legs releasing the vicegrip they had had around his torso, him sliding out of her, his still rigid cock glistening with their combined fluids.

A blissful expression filled her face as she lay there her legs splayed, a dribble of white fluid oozing from between her swollen cunt lips. Doug made his customary trip to the bathroom to mop up, returning with a washcloth for Katherine's use. But before Doug had the opportunity to hand it to her, Gordon straddled his wife's face on his knees and fed her his member.

He face fucked her as Doug looked on. Katherine fondled his balls as he slowly worked his dick in and out. He had thought he would blow his wad quickly but it turned out that was not the case. Her mouth felt wonderful and he just went on and on.

Glancing over his shoulder he could see that Doug was hard and was slowly stroking himself as he looked on. He must have taken the glance as some sort of a signal, as he got down on the floor and positioned himself so that he could insert his cock in Katherine again. Her mouth still full of Gordon's dick she still managed to moan as he did.

The two men pumped away at her like that on the floor, Gordon fucking her face and Doug her pussy. Katherine continued to moan with delight. She came several times and eventually so did Gordon, filling her mouth with jizz. She choked slightly on it and when she coughed, white fluid oozed from the corners of it. Gordon stood and soon after Doug blasted a second load deep inside her.

Again, cum leaked from Katherine's slit as she lay there eyes closed and a silly grin on her face. Gordon thought he had never seen her so peaceful and content.

Ever the gentleman, Doug used the washcloth to tenderly wipe away the fluid that by then had seeped as far as her anus. He fingered the matted curls of her bush and then bent over to plant a kiss on her pussy lips before rising to dress. As he left the room Katherine whispered "See you next week."

--

Sitting in a booth in Jayne's, Katherine feigned interest in the conversation as she sipped coffee and pushed around the remnants of scrambled eggs and hash browns. Her sisters and their high school neighbor Kim chattered away but she found it hard to concentrate. In less than four hours she would again be naked, two also naked men intent on pleasuring her, two erect penises begging for her attention.

She longed to tell them about it, about what delight she took in being with two men at once, about how she could orgasm a dozen times in an hour and how empowered she felt when the two men ejaculated. It was almost as though her pleasure was a direct function of the amount of semen she could extract from them, whether it be her mouth, her vagina, or her hands that brought it about.

She also wondered if any of the other women had ever experienced more than one penis at a time, had every enjoyed the rush that came from holding a throbbing swollen member in each hand or felt the wonderful gushiness that occurred with one man emptying the contents of his testicles deep inside their womb while another was delivering his gift in their mouth. She focused for a moment on their babble and decided, no, most likely not.

A crisp September wind greeted her as she exited the restaurant. Katherine tightened the sash of her sweater and focused her thoughts on the hot bath that awaited once she was home.

--

As Douglass approached the house he saw the note taped to the door. Assuming the worst, he again expected it to be a last minute cancellation. But to his relief, as before it read simply, "let yourself in and cum upstairs".