The New Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing the staircase he heard muffled groans and whimpers. Standing in the doorway he saw Katherine on her back with her legs wrapped around Gordon as he slowly and sensually ground away, his dick buried balls deep in her pussy. Slowly and silently he undressed. It wasn't until he was completely naked, his cock proudly erect that first Gordon, then Katherine noticed that he was there.

Gordon withdrew and guided Katherine to a position on all fours, her face at the edge of the bed, her ass in the air. Kneeling behind, he then proceeded to again impale her. Katherine looked longingly at Douglass's swollen member and as he approached she opened her mouth, forming a perfect circle about an inch in diameter. He planted his cock head in it and then slowly slid the next three to four inches of shaft in.

Not touching her in any other way he slowly pumped away. Just as he settled into a rhythm, Gordon withdrew and they swapped positions. Katherine's pussylips were distended and glistening. He drove his cock deep into the awaiting target and soon his balls were slapping away at her clit.

The two men swapped positions several times before Katherine pushed Douglass onto his back and then straddled him cowgirl style. She bounced along with glee, riding his cock as he bucked his hips up from the mattress. Her breasts jiggled away merrily as she did.

Gordon meanwhile stood watching and stroking himself, very content to be cuckholded. When Katherine switched position so that she was riding Douglass reverse style, he approached her and she took him in hand, stroking him as she bounced up and down Douglass's cock. Bouncing and grinding away she drove herself toward her goal.

As she came, she pumped furiously on Gordon's shaft until he exploded, blasting a hot load onto her abdomen. It dribbled down and lodged in the nest of soft brown curls at her crotch. Now Douglass took over, thrusting his hips upward, forcing her to rise with each thrust from which she then slammed back down only to be driven upward again. He was like a bucking horse and she was the hapless rider.

With one final shove he held her at the apex of a thrust and jettisoned his seed deep within her. It was a blinding, overwhelming orgasm and he heard her squeal with delight as he savored the release.

Gordon meanwhile had retreated to the chair halfway across the room. When Douglass finally relaxed and then opened his eyes he saw Gordon sitting there, a grin like the Cheshire cat filling his face. It was obvious that he enjoyed watching his wife being reamed by another man. He wondered how he would have felt if it were his wife, but that was something that would only have been of serious consideration for him years earlier.

Katherine rose on her knees, lifting herself off Douglass's cock. A froth consisting of both their juices coated it and seeped from from between her swollen lips. She trotted to the bathroom and left him lying on his back on the bed. He stared at the ceiling for a while before turning his gaze toward Gordon who was now leaning back in the chair, eyes closed.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?" he asked.

"What's not to like?" was Gordon's reply. "Anytime I get naked with my wife is a good thing and to have someone else involved just sends it over the top."

"Well, I meant you like watching, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, but I just like the overall idea of her letting loose like she does when you're around and just going for the big O the way she does. When you're not here the sex is definately more often and more intense than it was before we got you involved."

"That's good to hear, 'cause I'm really likin' this myself. I think I've gotten hooked on it. I find that I'm not as interested in watching every hot woman that walks by on the street. My libido seems to be kinda focused on these Tuesday interludes."

Katherine returned with a washcloth in hand then proceeded to gently mop up Douglass's now flacid member. As though on command it again began to grow hard. When it had almost returned to fully erect she tossed the cloth aside and leaned over to take the semihard shaft mouth

What ensued could only be described as a classic blowjob. Katherine sucked, slurped, stroked, and slobbered away until Douglass could hold out no longer and erupted, her mouth wrapped around his member. After swallowing the entire load she proceeded to lick him clean fo any traces of jizz.

Gordon, who had again been watching intently, moved in and offered his cock to her next. Katherine fellated him just as she had Douglass, right up to swallowing. This time Douglass looked on.

Once Katherine had finished off Gordon, she turned back the covers on the bed and climbed between the sheets. Soon she was fast asleep.

Gordon and Douglass dressed and headed downstairs. Just as Douglass was going out the door, Gordon stopped him and handed him a key.

"What's this?"

"It's so you can let yourself in in the future."

Douglass smiled and shook Gordon's hand before pulling the door closed behind him. Halfway home he realized that as he drove along he probably was wearing the same shit eating grin that Gordon had been earlier.

--

Wednesday brought torrential rain. When the precipitation ended the air had the crisp snap of autumn and a few leaves had begun to turn. It seemed the season change would be early. Gordon had never been a big fan of the fall but this year for the first time in quite some time, there was something exhilarating to look forward to.

He couldn't believe how aroused he became at even just the thought of Doug kissing, fondling, and fucking his wife. Surely there must be something very wrong about the whole thing, but then again maybe that was what it all was about.

He loved watching Doug's cock disappear into her mouth, almost as much as when Doug could no longer withstand the onslaught of her oral ministrations and he fed her his seed. Katherine seemed these days to have become addicted to spunk, greedily taking it however she could get it, whether in her mouth, in her pussy, or dripping down her tits. She confessed to him after Tuesday that not only had she gotten over her initial trepidations over what they were up to, she could barely wait for Tuesdays to roll around.