The New Addition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her slowly, deliberately. Usually when he was inside her it was fast and forceful, as much for Gordon's viewing pleasure as for their mutual physical enjoyment. This time he took his time and she responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, then wide apart up in the air, and finally with her feet firmly planted against the mattress, meeting his every thrust by grinding her pelvis against his. They drove against one another until he felt her vaginal walls squeeze against his shaft as she moaned in ecstasy and he let go, releasing his spunk in an intense climax.

They remained locked in that position for quite a while before each taking turns in the bathroom to mop up a bit. Each then returning to the bed to fall asleep in one another's arms.

--

Sunlight was peeking in through the blinds when Katherine awoke. Doug was still in the bed with her. It was oddly arousing to find him there. Even though they'd had sex quite a few times now, they'd never actually slept together. The fact that there was no Gordon further compounded her feelings.

She silently rose and headed for the bathroom to relieve her bladder before turning on the shower and stepping in. It was only a couple minutes later that the shower door opened and Doug joined her. They embraced, then lathered one another up and embraced again, reveling in the slippery sensuality as they ground against one another.

He grabbed the shampoo and poured a big dollop onto his palm then proceeded to work it into her hair, his fingertips gently massaging her scalp, his palms stroking the sides of her skull, and thumbs the nape of her neck. His engorged penis was pressed upright into the cleft between her buttocks and she pressed back firmly against him. It was heavenly and the middle finger of her right hand found her clitoris, slowly but firmly rubbing it as the warm water ran over her naked flesh. She came like that, his fingers still manipulating her scalp as she fingered herself over the edge, whimpering like a schoolgirl, knees nearly giving way.

Once Katherine recovered she and Doug rinsed themselves clean after he first repeated the magic with his fingers in her hair, this time administering creme rinse. The hot water began waning which led to an abrupt shutting off of the water.

On exiting the confines of the shower stall they took turns meticulously drying one another. Doug paid special attention to her pubic area, kneeling as though to inspect his work. Instead, using both hands he parted the short dark curls there so as to expose her still swollen bud and then gently, sweetly kissing it, sending an electric jolt through her body.

Lingering with his face at her crotch he asked "Have you ever shaved your kitty?"

Kitty was a new term for her but she immediately understood what he was referring to.

"What is it with you men aboout women being shaved. Gordon has been after me forever to shave my pussy. Would you shave your genitals?"

There was a long pause. She wasn't certain whether he was considering his reply or if she had simply surprised him when she said "pussy". In all honesty she had shocked herself with the ease at which it had come out of her mouth.

"What makes you think that I haven't?"

He rose and she then finished drying him. She too knelt and lovingly toweled his testicles and shaft before wrapping her lips around the fat mushroom bulb and taking most of the shaft. She fellated him like that, the entire time wondering what his genitalia would look like shaved. When he ejaculated in her mouth she swallowed every drop.

--

As Douglass closed the front door behind himself he felt oddly exhilarated. He had just spent the night alone with another man's wife and she had sent him on his way to work with a fantastic blowjob. Not only that, she had made him promise to return in the evening for more.

The day seemed to go on forever. Around four o'clock his phone rang and it turned out to be Katherine. She asked about his day and as he told her he found himself imagining her on the other end of the line.

"What are you wearing?" He blurted out.

"Truthfully, nothing too interesting, a pair of jeans and a T," She replied.

"Oh."

"You sound disappointed."

He had only ever seen her either in some form of sexy attire or naked. The vision popped into his head of her walking around the end of the island counter on Tuesday to reveal she was bare from the waist down, her delta of pussy fur so brazenly on display. The most normal thing he'd seen her wear was the silk kimono robe she'd tied on in the morning as she fixed him coffee and toast after their shared shower.

Interrupting his reverie she said "How about taking me out for a fish fry tonight?"

"Sure! What time, where?" He responded.

They set a time and place before breaking the connection. The image of her standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but the cropped blue T remained firmly present for the next hour and a half until he headed out to his car, only to be replaced by the memory of sliding in naked between the sheets the previous night.

--

The Plank was busy with an end of the season TGIF crowd, mostly youngish professionals. The guys were generally in tidy jeans or khakis topped by oxford shirts with rolled up sleeves or simple, classy tees. As for the women, it was generally either jeans or short denim or black skirts accompanied by various forms of skimpy tops. A couple of short simple dresses in bold colors stood out, partly because of the color and partly because the women wearing them were absolute knockouts.

Douglass had on his favorite pair of Friday jeans and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled back. Aside from the fact that he was the only guy wearing any black, he fit right in. He was a little early, so he elbowed his way to the bar and ordered a cold IPA before slipping off to a corner where he could keep an eye on the front door as well as kick back and people watch, one of his favorite activities. This was a perfect place, ideal timing, and excellent weather for observing.

Several of the women had tube tops, headlights on high beam. He loved that look and he realized he had a hard on. Squirming a bit he tried to surreptitiously adjust his package but got caught by a woman who gave him a smirky grin before leaning over to speak into the ear of the woman standing next to her. They both appeared to have a good giggle over it and then proceeded to stare at his crotch from across the room which only turned him on even more and added to the uncomfortable predicament.

Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of a newcomer dressed in a ridiculously short coral hued dress. Teetering on high platform heels she boasted long curly black tresses that cascaded halfway down her back. Chunky dark sunglasses added an aura of mystique and concealed her eyes so that he had no idea whether she was scrutinizing him with as much attention to detail as he was her. He wondered if she was also staring at his crotch.

She headed directly toward him, her breasts bobbing slightly as she did. It was more than obvious that she wore no bra and he wondered if she had left her panties home as well. Glancing over at the woman who had busted him a few moments earlier he saw that the giggle was gone, replaced by a snide expression. She looked pretty good herself but this woman looked outrageously hot.

His eyes returned to the coral clad creature who continued to head his way until she stopped right in front of him, scant inches away, breasts almost grazing his chest she was so close. He felt as though he could cum in his pants right then and there. Reaching up with her right hand she removed the glasses.

Douglass was stunned to discover that it was Katherine. Anticipating his query she said "It's a wig."

"Holy shit you look hot." he replied.

"I feel hot." she countered. "I also feel like I need a gin and tonic."

As they headed for the bar, Katherine slipped her hand around his arm. Douglass thought he would explode with pride. As they waited briefly for her drink and another beer for him his hand drifted across her back and down. He softly cupped the form of her ass through the lightweight fabric. Either she was wearing a thong or had nothing on beneath.

--

It had been many years since Katherine had dressed so provocatively in public. In fact, it had been long enough that the few ounces of fabric that now clung to her contours would have been considered absolutely scandalous back then. As she became accustomed to the fact that someone was always gawking at her she began to enjoy being the center of attention.

Clambering out of her car in the parking lot had been a bit of a challenge. The hem of her dress rode up past her crotch and she had to quickly tug it back down lest anyone catch a glimpse of the sheer white g-string she was wearing. It barely covered her bits and her dark pubic curls were clearly visible through it.

Standing at the bar with Doug she relished the feeling of his firm masculine hand as it grasped her buttocks. His fingertips wandered down and grazed the back of her thigh just past the hem of her dress which was only a couple inches past her crotch. A shiver flashed through her body.

The drinks arrived, Doug squared up with the bartender and they headed for a corner booth. Sliding in first she let the hem ride up again, affording Doug a brief glance of her g-string clad crotch. He grinned like a teenager as she tugged things back into place.

Ensconced in the confines of the booth she was less the center of attention than she had been when she'd entered the Plank and she began to relax a bit. Doug's wandering hand came to rest on her thigh, his palm on the top, fingers at rest on inner face. It felt wonderful. She'd always loved having the inside of her thighs caressed and even though his hand was motionless, just having it parked right there was bringing on that mushy feeling in her crotch.

They watched the crowd. Some had been drinking for long enough now that the sloppiness was beginning to be evident but for every individual that should have or in fact did go home, there was at least one newcomer arrive. She noticed a pair of women arrive both in painted on jeans topped by bikini tops. Shortly after, a third member joined them, again in jeans but in place of the bikini top was a lacy dayglo peach bra that was barely veiled with a sheer black blouse. There were a couple black light strips in the ceiling and whenever she neared one of them it seemed as if her breasts throbbed. She had obviously dressed for the place.

The fish fries arrived and as they ate, Katherine and Doug talked about how their days had gone. He asked if she'd heard anything from Gordon.

"As a matter of fact, yes, and he gave me an assignment for this evening."

"An assignment?" asked Doug.

"He wants you to take a photo of me flashing someone."

Doug looked at her quizzically.

Again anticipating his question she said "Pussy. And then he wants you to send it to him on his phone."

Doug's eyes twinkled devilishly. The evening was getting more and more interesting by the moment.

They discussed how to go about the task and agreed that the parking lot would be a good location. Then they set about picking a partner in crime, eventually settling on an older guy that was sitting quietly at the end of the bar. The group of people he had been talking with earlier had all gone, leaving him to slowly nurse a tall red ale. He looked like a nice guy, a little better dressed than most others in a dusky floral printed shirt, cowboy boots, and crisp jeans. His hair was salt and pepper and came barely past his ears.

After finishing the last of his beer in a long gulp he left a tip on the bar and rose then headed for the men's room. Katherine shimmied out of the booth with as much grace as she could muster and tugged the dress back into place. Doug followed and they headed out the door. They waited outside until their subject came out and Doug approached him.

"Hey buddy, could you do us a favor and take a photo of us?"

The guy looked at Doug suspiciously but softened at the sight of Katherine in her sexy coral dress.

"Sure."

After setting it to camera mode, Doug hand him his cellphone.

"Let us stand over here against the building."

They moved into position and the phone's flash went off.

"One more?" Katherine queried then tugged the hem of the dress up to her waist, exposing the g-string that so minimally clung to her crotch. The flash went off a second time before she smoothed the dress back into a more proper position.

Approaching Doug to hand the phone back, Mr. Salt and Pepper grinned from ear to ear. It was obvious he'd enjoyed the little display and wasn't the least bit offended. Seizing the opportunity Doug asked "How about one of you and my lovely friend?"

With no hesitation he agreed then stepped into place where Doug had stood. Katherine again raised her hem but this time swiftly grasped the waistband of the g-string, tugged it down, and somewhat ungracefully slipped it past her heels. She then pressed herself tightly against the stranger, making certain that her snatch remained visible and the flash popped a third time.

Then she took Doug completely by surprise and took one of S&P's hands and guided it to her crotch. Doug mustered enough composure to grab one last photo before she leaned in even closer to the stranger and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. The dress was pulled down again and she sashayed over to Doug.

"Thanks sweetie." She giggled as she looked back. The guy stood there with that silly grin again.

"My pleasure."

--

In the car Douglass forwarded the photos to Gordon's phone. There was an immediate response.

"Way to go!" followed by "Did you nail her yet?"

Douglass replied that no, he had not yet had sex that evening with Gordon's wife but that they were headed back to the house.

"Keep me abreast of the action."

"OK"

--

Back at the house Katherine stripped the dress off at the front door and poured herself into Doug's embrace for a long languid kiss before they even got inside. She'd intentionally left the light off earlier hoping that when she returned with Doug she'd be able to enjoy a little nakedness outside. Doug played along, his hand wandering to her crotch, cupping her sex, and then sliding a finger inside. He masterfully worked her like that and before long she came right there on the doorstep.

Inside they wasted no time heading for the bedroom. Doug stripped and for the next hour and a half they varied positions, taking selfies as they did and sending them to Gordon. At one point he sent back a cock shot. It was strange in that he was almost there with them but then he wasn't. Finally they put the phone away and Doug positioned her on her back on the bed then hoisted her legs skywards and spread them wide. He nestled his body between them and drove his member deep into her.

He pumped away like a steam engine and soon she felt that wonderful throbbing sensation deep inside her followed by the heat of his deposit. She came too, but in a soothingly soft way. That night she didn't bother to head for the bathroom, choosing instead to just fall asleep right there with the fluids oozing from her.

*****

12