The New Apartment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet even if she asked me to fuck her, it was clear that she was in control. She began by slowly rotating her hips towards my cock while sliding upwards for the few remaining inches. When the head of my cock pressed against her lips she rotated her hips back, pulling my cock away from my body. Her warmth and slippery wetness were obvious even underwater. For the second time today my cock was spreading her larger lips and plunging between her labia. But this time nothing was going to stop it from going all the way inside.

Suddenly Julia tensed, stopped and pulled her face from my neck. When I saw her smile I knew that the game was not over yet. I, on the other hand, decided that it was. Slipping my hands from her taut, athletic ass to her smooth hips, I pushed her down on me. Her eyes opened in surprise at my strength and I whispered: "Oh no you don't, little tease... We're going to fuck even if the entire world is looking at us." And then she began laughing and finally nestled her face back against my neck.

For my part I was laughing too, but in absolute delight. When her lips opened under my pressure, I felt the kiss of her pussy on my cock like the blessing of a priest on a faithful. As her sheath opened up and welcomed me into her depths, the raging fire hinted by her hair engulfed me. When her lips finally pressed against my pubic bone, I felt them stretch a bit around the base of my cock. This was the moment I've been dreaming about the first time I've heard her moaning in pleasure the first night I spent at her apartment. When she clenched her ankles against me, pulling herself as deep as she could in this position, we both moaned in each other's ears. With a shaking voice, she whispered: "Pull my ass against you, I'm seconds away from cumming..." Good Gods, a sexual bomb with a hair trigger.

As soon as I did grab her ass with two open hands and pulled her against me, she began shivering. Seconds later she clamped her body around mine using every single muscle in her body. I honestly don't know (honest I tell you!) how long it took her to climax, how long she stayed spellbound in that pleasure-lock. Her body temperature skyrocketed and she pulsed all around me like just like her pussy around my cock. For my part, I was discovering something completely new: aside from that first breathtaking penetration, my cock had remained motionless inside her. (In any case, Julia was too strong for me to try and pull out even for a right-back-in thrust!) But even tough I was motionless inside her, I could feel an orgasm building.

Quite obvious and quite fast now, my climax was coming, riding the waves of Julia's whole body and whole pussy pulses. "I can't believe it..." I whispered into her ear. When I managed to make tiny, less-than-an-inch, thrusts, I felt the explosion rising from the bottom of my balls and flowing up my cock. Perhaps I imagined the feeling, but I could have sworn that I felt my balls contracting to push out the cum. When it reached the end of my length, it flowed into Julia. She moaned as soon as she felt it. Now we were both holding each other in climax-grips, trying our best not to scream out loud. I still couldn't believe it: her teasing alone had brought me seconds away from orgasm!

The desire to pull her out of the water and give her deep, full, shafting thrusts in and out of her pussy was incredible. My climax was long and powerful, but it lacked the profound satisfaction of driving hard seven-inches lunges into a woman's pussy. Perhaps Julia knew, perhaps she wanted to keep this fulfillment for later... (I don't know. Right now I was too far gone and had way to much blood pounding in my ears and brain to think properly. All I knew at that point was that I was not allowed to scream and that everything else was being overloaded... Even my "blipping" radar was off: afterwards I saw that an astonishing girl with a fuck-me ass had been proudly sunbathing less than a meter away from us...)

It took Julia a bit more time to calm down and when she did, she began to spasm erratically around me. Her naked breasts on my chest, her thighs around my hips and her pussy around my cock: each of those spasms sent shivers through my body. Drops of water were flowing down her face and I knew that some of them were drops of sweat. Sliding against my cheek, she pulled her head back a bit and placed her forehead on mine. Now locked into each other gaze, we knew that we had just shared something that was way out of the ordinary...

As we regained our bearings, I realized the deep differences between what I had shared with Maeve those past few days and what I had just shared with Julia. I deeply loved Maeve as a woman, as a potential life partner: I've been dreaming about spending my life with her for years now. Sex with her was both a celebration of pleasure and lust as it was of intimacy and love. With Julia something completely different has surfaced: a sexual affinity like no other I've ever felt before. I do think that I love her, or at least that I will come to love her as I get to know her better. But never anything like what I have with Maeve. Still, a friendship that extends as deeply as our most basic sexual fantasies and fetishes is something marvelous in itself. As I relished Julia's last few full-pussy spasms, another thrill shook me: I was living with both those girls. Right now. Hmmm, nothing like the present, especially when Julia pulls my head up for another of her fire-kisses!

*

Note: I apologize in advance: the next story will be the last in the series, but won't really offer a conclusion. I wrote those stories a long time ago and I'm publishing them for those who asked for them. Thanks for reading!

12