The New Bank Security Ch. 2

Story Info
Fetish fembot kidnaps same poor chap.
2.8k words
4.06
24.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
43 Followers

Chapter 4: From The Sublime To The Ridiculous

Dec 22, 3:06 AM- REM (Dream) sleep

... Large gentle female hands encased in buttery soft melted on black leather reach down for me from way high up. My bed tilts just perceptively as these gloves begin to perform their mission.

As I lie on my back in a prone position, one glove snakes under and supports my neck. I also feel the softness of fur behind my neck. The other glove tunnels under my thighs and finds it's target around my far thigh.

The smell of leather overpowers and envelops me such that I feel pre-cum at the tip of my shaft. With this awareness, I try to focus on the dream, which I am becoming aware of. "Please let it continue!".

Effortlessly I am lifted off my bed up and up and held lovingly in a cradled position. I am feeling now like a very small child, quite vulnerable yet momentarily secure. The leather smell is omnipotent. My face nuzzles against a swelling breast covered by a black leather winter coat with fur adornments.

Suddenly I feel a gentle swaying as I'm being carried away, far far away ...

Dec 22 3:08 AM- The Ride

Consciousness is slowly arriving. BRRRR it's cold!!! As my eyes fully open, I realize that I'm riding in the front passenger seat of a large luxury car. I have no socks, shoes or outerwear. It's just paunchy me and hanes against the world. I rub my bare feet on the plush carpet for warmth.

It dawns on me that I have no idea where I'm going as I look over at the driver. My first vision is those buttery soft leather gloves resting on a steering wheel. They disappear several buttons (inches) up under a fur cuff sleeve of an exquisite leather winter coat.

My groggy brain begs the question, "Is the leather fantom in my dream actually taking me for a car ride"? If so, where the hell are we going? Robots? Banks? Deep s---? Oh No!!! Too startled to speak, I continue my observations...

The leather coat had an attached hood ringed by fur that this real (phantom?) was wearing, it masked most of her face. She was also wearing a pastel colored silk scarf covering her mouth, lower nose and chin. All I could see were blond bangs and sunglasses. The phantom was driving and looking straight forward as if I wasn't there. Except for the hum of the motor, there was silence.

The center console seemed to be removed from the car. All of the controls were on the front panel, which resembled the cockpit of an airplane. The cockpit glowed with eerie blue and green lights in the 3AM darkness.

Genetically wired at birth to inventory all female footwear, I strained my neck forward to look at the phantom's shoes. I was dying of suspense, but could not see what was controlling the car's pedals and my destiny. About a minute later, which seemed like an eternity, the mysterious lady suddenly reached up to a silver knob on the front panel. Her custom made black glove adjusted the knob by turning it very slowly, apparently savoring the task as I watched. As the knob turned, internal lights went on one at a time, each with a soft click. Two lights went on, one at her feet another by her head.

In spite of seeing her other leather clothing, due to my groggy state, I was not prepared for the sight of her footwear. One word came to mind, MASTERFUL! These boots were donned to MASTER whatever they did and whomever they did "it" to. I saw a long Cruella type boot slowly adjusting the gas pedal to maintain highway speed. The boots disappeared under the driver's coat just below her knees. Maybe they were thigh boots?... another mystery. They were black leather, very tight fitting with stiletto 6" heels, recently polished, yet you could see that they were well broken in from other "action". This only turned me on more. She also wore small spurs strapped to her boot shafts. The straps also featured small silver spikes over their whole length. The phantom's boots had sexy crinkles that changed shapes as she worked the pedals.

Looking at the phantom's overhead light, I noticed that she rode high in the seat and that her boot adorned legs looked very long. I wondered if she stood upright in her fetish gear by how much would she dwarf my 5'10"? I fantasized that my mouth would be even with the huge swelling breasts of my dream that were now well hidden by her leather coat.

Looking through the tinted glass, there were no familiar landmarks as the rural countryside rolled by. Being a geographic illiterate, the highways and road signs were lost on me. Could I escape somehow? My lack of clothing didn't make it easy. Clever phantom! How did she know to flick on the interior lights?

I saw that I was belted into a bucket seat with armrests and a conventional looking seatbelt. By looking down, I observed that the belt had a normal red button for a release. My attention lingered on the release for a few moments. Meanwhile, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the phantom turn ever so slightly to observe me. My curiosity caused her to react ...

There was a fluid motion of boots and spurs as her right boot pressed down on the gas and accelerated the car from 55 to 75 mph. Her left black boot shifted from a resting position to be placed over a small remote round pedal. A form fitting black leather glove slid about 4 inches out of its fur cuffed leather sleeve as it left the steering wheel and reached for a small joystick on the console. The glove showed no buttons or openings as it she wrapped it around the joystick and proceeded to stroke it up and down. She continued looking forward and caressing the joystick making me very hot and bothered. The distraction was hypnotic as intended, temporarily soothed my paranoia and squelched any desire to escape. Nothing else happened.

After a minute, her thumb pointed straight up as her left leather boot flexed and crushed down on the small round pedal. Next the gloved thumb pushed down on a red button at the tip of the joystick as the phantom jerked it hard to the left. This caused the arms of my bucket seat to swivel inward and lock around me tightly like a large arm. My captor also jerked the joystick in a down position which adjusted the chair arms snuggly against my hips. Afterwards the glove left the joystick and returned to the wheel gently tapping some unknown rhythm. Her right boot eased off the gas and continued it's gentle rocking motion to keep the car cruising at 55. She also released her left boot's pressure from the circular pedal, but kept her boot perched directly above it as my eyes became transfixed on her 6" heels.

Needless to say, despite the eroticism of the situation it was still a nightmare. Who was this phantom? What was her relationship to Moriko at Fourth National Bank? In addition to being dressed in my skivvies in late December with no idea where I am and at the complete mercy of my captor, I still had other handicaps. I was quite shy with woman. This is multiplied by a thousand fold when I find myself in the rush of a fetish fantasy situation that is overloading my circuit breakers. Being kidnapped by a dominant amazon masterfully controlling me and a luxury car with her leather accessories and gadgets is my deepest fantasy. The phantom's boots and gloves were controlling me remotely and effortlessly in the most erotic way. Actually living this fantasy gives my stomach the worst butterflies. Her silence only adds to her remoteness, control and my nervousness. I don't know how to talk to this goddess. I didn't know how to talk to ordinary women! She did make the first move bringing me here? Moriko was different, she was a robot and spoke first.

Part 5- Predicaments! Predicaments!

Summoning up my courage... (In a weak crackling voice) Excuse me mam, can you tell me where we're going? This caused a very different reaction...

Still looking forward, this dark angel reached over and with a tickle of her black covered index finger turned on the car's automatic speed control. The next step was to totally remove both boots from the pedals and bring them to rest closer to her on the floor. The pointy boot tips were now visible in a surreal sort of way by the eerie yellow floor light. She then slightly unzipped her jacket. Not removing her scarf or hood, she slowly removed a strange looking necklace that appeared to be an electrical attachment for a piece of lab equipment. The jacket was re-zipped as she remained the consummate phantom. The next move was quite unexpected ...

My mysterious hostess brought her dark chocolate covered hand up to her face and it disappeared into the hood for a moment. Immediately after, at a teasingly slow rate, her hand slid down to her thigh and rested there for a moment. She repositioned her left boot over that obscure circular pedal again. I thought, "Oh no, here comes another suprise". yet I was being hypnotized as her merciless glove shot up to the console and erotically brushed over and even grasped a few controls as if they were a person's erogenous zone, but the ploy was to be a scene of a larger act. This served to distract me again until I realized what her glove's final target was...

The glove glided off the console and headed my way. Her furry sleeve cuff overshot me and then glided sensually under my nose tickling it as her index finger came to rest there. I also noticed that my captor was partially turned toward me. Her dark glasses, hood and scarf masked any facial expression. The finger was slightly damp, perfumed and began to give my lips attention with it's strokes. It pierced my lips and used my tongue for moisture. Her glove then moved down and began to stroke my right nipple from outside of my undershirt. Next the glove moved inside of my shirt and began to delicately pinch and tickle the nipple as the fur cuff stroked the my chest and other nipple. "I don't quite know where this was going, but I surely liked this part of my "treatment". Next her hand found it's way south and pulled on the elastic waistband of my briefs. This exposed my penis so she could examine it. The briefs were then pulled down leaving me exposed and pointing straight up, not to mention indescribably hot and bothered.

Her glove was now a bit more "business like" as it reached up and briefly pushed a small red button on the console while a long boot coordinated pressure to the left circular pedal. This red button is now lit up.

Clearly setting me up for a fall, my captor's movements became clinical. She took the electrical device attachment off of her lap. It was a four-way attachment. There were two alligator clips each extending out of an ultrasonic grape sized device, a cylinder and a key. She fastened the small loose alligator clips to my two erect nipples. Next, she efficiently slid the cylinder that looked like a Chinese fingercuff over my c--- and tightened it with a clasp. The key was inserted into a slot in the dash marked "biofeedback transceiver".

This sadistic pied piper was playing me like an instrument. So far, when I made any independent action, she would counteract it by a larger reaction by many orders of magnitude. Her reactions always featured an initial pacifying sexual tease ending in a predicament. The teasing and predicament phases were building cumulatively. Moriko's knowledge gained through "sampling" me in the bank laboratory had to have been imparted to the phantom. She was completely sensitized to my fetish within a fetish. I am uncontrollably stimulated by watching her boots and gloves adeptly manipulate the cars controls. This is further intensified by my increasing helplessness and her silent aggressiveness.

A few minutes pass as the phantom looks straight ahead and drives, making no overt attempts to distract me. Trying to be as polite as possible I ask, "May I speak with you?"

My captor continued looking forward, then after a few minutes she reached into her leather coat and pulled out some deep brown lipstick. She pulled her scarf down a bit and sensually applied the lipstick, occasionally glancing in the overhead mirror. She was facing straight forward and the hood was blocking any view of her lips. At one point she subtly moved the lipstick in and out of her mouth and gently rotated it by her glove tips. It looked like she was giving the lipstick a "head" and hand-job in stereo. I decided not to scold her about watching the road! She blotted her lips with a tissue, which she then tossed into my lap. The scarf was replaced and the lipstick was then put away.

A short time later, the villainess started pushing up both jacket sleeves, to reveal several more inches of tight uninterrupted leather and moved her free glove up to the console ... ready to strike. Her fingers brush over a few "unused" controls for a second and then her index finger caresses a pushbutton that brightly indicates the passenger compartment temperature. It is 57 degrees and bearably chilly. She grabbed hold of the "Passenger Environment Temperature Control" and flipped it to the bottom of the blue zone. Next, about 12" of apparently endless black glove reaches up and casually rotates the Air Conditioning dial through all of it's positions to maximum. As the temperature dropped, the phantom pulled her scarf a little tighter and did a slow erotic dance by gyrating her hips and flexing her boots, apparently to keep warm. As I froze, both long black gloves took turns pulling on and smoothing out the other glove's almost non-existent wrinkles as it held tightly onto the wheel.

My compromised situation limited my possibilities in this crisis somewhere between trussed up frozen turkey and human dashboard attachment. (Don't even think about human cigarette lighter!) No, that's too negative, even if it's true! I knew that somehow talking to the phantom was my only chance of escape, yet every attempt threw me deeper into the abyss of predicament. At first goose-pimples covered me everywhere that I could see. After a minute I began to shiver involuntarily, making any logical thoughts nearly impossible ...

In a last ditch effort ... "Mistress, may this humble slave speak?" The phantom teasingly tapped the temperature indicator with her ebony fingertip, which brightly showed 45 degrees. After a short delay, her (up to now) relentless glove showed some mercy and slid the Passenger Environment Temperature Control into the red region. This increased the car temperature quickly into the relatively toasty 60's.

At this point, I've calmed down a little and a deep rage starts to boil in spite of the fetish cornucopia and temp warm up. A little bondage with leather is ok but long term subjugation and severe discomfort cause me to literally grind my teeth. My anonymous mistress senses this and responds ...

Her left boot carefully positions itself above the left circular "Device Enabler" pedal as her right long boot slips over a new target chosen for my "amusement". It's a fourth short narrow pedal to the left of the brake. She wastes no time. As her left boot crushes down, both gloves reach through the steering wheel. A small plastic panel is opened wide on the dash and both kidskin hands are simultaneously adjusting knobs inside it. Many soft clicking noises can be heard as the knobs are turned. After a short time the gloves are back on the wheel and her right boot flexes up away from the pedal and then slowly applies pressure. This was the start of a new sensation ...

My c--- and nipples were being aroused with an extremely delicate tickling sensation. The intensity varied with her boot pressure. Actually the gentlest pressure was the most stimulating (feather-like) yet maddening. After a short time a soft black glove with nearly invisible seams reached up and delicately pulled out a knob from the control panel. Her right boot continued it's gentle rocking motion and then eased off the pedal, yet the sensations continued. The phantom had apparently crafted a "masturbation macro". My privates would

be gently tickled by the ultrasound and brought near ejaculation, then a burst of rough pressure would shut me down just before orgasm. The feelings came randomly. I recognized the word transceiver before which implied that there was a biofeedback loop to sense my reactions.

This pacifying phase was completely effective at soothing my rage. Next a glove came up pushed back in the knob, ceasing all sensation. After all I'd been through, her next action surprised me further ...

soleful
soleful
43 Followers