The New Beginning Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the office, Napoleon straightened his tie and flicked non-existent lint off his suit. Taking a cleansing breath, he headed to HR. He and Illya could fill out their reams of paperwork, and he would put the wheels in motion for their respective transfers. Then he intended to take his blond to their home and love him senseless.

In fact, he relished the idea of loving Illya anywhere and everywhere he could. His face brightened into a huge grin.

It was the beginning of a beautiful, life-long partnership.

We don't need a heavenly setting

We don't need a sleepy lagoon (Lyrics: Me 'n you 'n the moon)

*

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. TV series was before my time. However, from the moment I saw one of their films I was captivated. I loved the characters and their relationship and Illya was as adorable as he was sexy. I built up a modest collection of books, videos and DVDs, which I still try to add to. I read Napoleon/Illya fiction but never felt inclined to write any.

Over a period of a few months I undertook some long car journeys and my partner stacked up on an eclectic range of music for us to listen to. Amongst which was some Dean Martin music. Not only did I find I liked the music itself, but every time he sang I found myself thinking of Napoleon/Illya.

From that, a little plot bunny was formed and the rest, as they say, is history...