The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie lowered her arms and let the bra slip off of her and onto the floor. David grabbed her with his strong hands and swung her around so that he was facing the desk and she was leaning against it. She watched as David lowered his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Julie gasped as the sensation seemed to shoot right through her body. She arched her back so that he wouldn't take his mouth off of her aching nipple. He tugged on it playfully and then moved his head back and cupped it with his hand. She gasped again when she felt just the tip of his warm, wet tongue touch her areola. He began to trace tiny circles around her nipple as he gently massaged her other boob with his hand. The sensation was palpable and seemed to shoot straight down to her pussy.

David loved the feel of Julie's tits, whether it was the softness under his hand, or the hardness of her nipple in his mouth. But as wonderful as it might be he longed to smell and taste her pussy. He broke off his teasing of her tits and brought his hands to her hips. In one smooth movement he easily lifted her small frame so that she was sitting on the edge of his desk. He kissed her lightly all the way down from her tits to her stomach; he spent a moment and playfully stuck his tongue in her belly button before he moved his way down to the waistband of her panties.

He could smell her musky scent already and could see that her panties were completely drenched in her juices. They were sheer but the embroidered flowers made it difficult to tell if she had the landing strip he had imagined she would have. Her scent drew him like a magnet and kissed her softly where the leg band of her panties met the inside of her thigh. He heard Julie sigh as she leaned back and lay flat upon the top of the desk, kicked off her high heels, and rested the heels of her stocking feet on his desk.

David moved his way down the crease of her thigh and then over to her still panty covered pussy. The smell was intoxicating as he placed his mouth over the bottom part of her pussy and sucked at her through her panties. He heard Julie moan again as she squirmed at his touch. He spent a few moments more tasting her juices before he moved to the cease of her other thigh. He felt her squirm again, but this time she was trying to get her pussy to his mouth again. He continued his trek up her thigh until he got to the waistband again. David tucked his index fingers underneath the band and began to pull her panties off of her. She lifted her butt to assist him and as he pulled her panties up and over her knees he got his first view of her totally shaved pussy.

Julie's body was on fire, her pussy was soaking wet and her clit was throbbing against her panties. David's teasing of her nipples was sending electric shots of pleasure straight through her, as she moaned with delight. Finally he broke free, moved his hands to her hips and gently lifted her up and set her on his desk. Julie closed her eyes and sighed as David worked his way down from her boobs to her stomach with soft, sensual kisses. He stopped for a quick second to tongue her belly button before his lips made it down to her panties. Julie sighed as David's mouth finally got to where her thigh met her torso. She lay back upon the desk, kicked off her sling back heels, spread her legs, and rested her heels on the edge of the desk

David's kisses were driving her crazy, she wanted desperately for him to take off her panties and suck on her engorged clit, but she resisted the urge to guide him there and let David go about his own pace. He slowly moved down the line of her thigh until final he moved his mouth to her pussy. Julie could feel his hot, warm breath through her panties and she moaned as she squirmed at the slight tickling sensation it gave her.

He moved off of her pussy yet again a few moments later and started kissing the line of her other thigh. Julie was almost overcome with the desire to have David's mouth on her pussy and she tried to move her pussy back towards his mouth. David resisted her motions though and slowly kissed his way up towards her waist once more. She felt him put his fingers underneath and he started to pull her panties off of her. She lifted up slightly to help him, and he slowly peeled her panties off of her, over her knees and feet, and then dropped them on the floor.

David couldn't believe his fortunes. He loved a shaved pussy, but he hadn't imagined Julie would have one. He resisted the temptation to dive right in and start sucking on her clit, and instead started kissing the outer lips of her pussy. Julie let out another low guttural moan of pleasure and her hips bucked up slightly trying to get him to give in and take her clit between his lips. He resisted again and moved to the other side of her pussy. He moved slowly over the top of her clit and let his warm breath tickle her so that she knew he was there, so close to it. She moaned and tried again to lift herself up to his mouth. He deftly avoided her though and kissed her again down the side of her pussy.

The wonderful scent of her pussy was too much to resist though so he brought his tongue to the bottom of her slit and slow licked upwards. Julie shuddered and moaned yet again. She tasted delicious, even better than she smelled, he thought. He purposely avoided her clit and started again at the bottom with another slow lick. He knew he was driving her crazy, but he wanted her release to be cataclysmic. The next time down he moved his face closer and stuck his tongue inside her molten pussy. His face was immediately soaked in her juices and David realized he had never seen a woman get this wet before. He began to slowly tongue fuck her pussy, curling his tongue upward and out and then digging it back in at the bottom. David felt like he could spend all night right there devouring her pussy and drinking from her juices.

Julie was in a frenzy of sexual excitement, her mind raced, and she had an insatiable need for David to suck on her clit and bring her to a climactic orgasm. She moaned as David teased her some more by kissing the outside of her pussy. She needed it so badly now, that she tried again to lift up her hips and force David to suck on her clit. He instead moved over to the other side of her aching pussy and kissed her there. Suddenly she felt his warm breath on her clit and she knew he was so very close. She moaned with desire and wanting and pushed her hips up again.

Somehow he managed to move before she could get her engorged clit to his lips, and instead he kissed her again just outside her pussy. Finally he moved his warm wet tongue to her pussy and Julie shuddered as the shock wave of the sensation traveled throughout her body. His tongue worked slowly up her slit and then moved out just before it had gotten to her throbbing clit. His tongue moved down to the bottom again and he repeated his previous motion. Finally he moved close and stuck his tongue into her pussy. His moved it slowly up and out and then stuck it back inside of her again.

Julie was almost going out of her mind. She needed release, she felt like she was going to explode, and every nerve ending in her body was tingling with energy. She couldn't take any more teasing, she needed him to suck on her clit and send her careening over the edge.

"God David, please I can't take anymore teasing." She said breathlessly.

David, knew he had taken her as far as he could and moved the flat of his tongue upwards until he got to her clit. He paused for just a moment before he dove down and started sucking hard on Julie's clit. Julie jumped and bucked as he sucked firmly but gently on her hot button. She cried out and used her hands to pull him tight against her. David's face was covered in pussy juices and he felt like he couldn't breathe, but he was determined to not let go until she came into his mouth. She was grinding her hips now, pressing herself as firmly against his face as she could. He closed his eyes and reveled in this moment of pure adrenaline filled passion. Suddenly he felt her tense and he knew she was about to cum.

Julie felt David bring the flat of his tongue up her pussy this time and again felt his warm breath just over her clit. In a moment that seemed to stretch for an eternity he sat there poised above her. Then, finally, he brought his lips over her clit and started to suck it. The teasing David had been doing before had been making her entire body tingle, but this sensation was like a cannon shot through her. She bucked uncontrollably and cried out in passion as she grabbed his head and drew it as close to her as she possibly could. She was so close now, she started grinding her hips now moving her clit in his mouth as he continued his steady sucking. Julie could feel the tidal force of her orgasm welling up inside her. She tensed for the onslaught of it and tried to pull David's face impossibly closer to her. The shock wave of her orgasm burst from her clit and traveled lighting fast throughout the rest of her body.

"Oh my God, fuck yesssssss." She cried, as she continued to press as hard as she could against David's face.

She shuddered again as the next wave shot from her clit and followed the first to every part of her body. Another wave struck, and then another.

"Ohhhhhhh mmmmmm." She moaned, as the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked her body.

At last she released David's head and he released from her clit so he could get a long breath of air. David's face was soaking wet, covered in Julie's cum and pussy juices. He loved the way she tasted and contemplated going back and teasing her pussy and clit again, but his cock was erect and it required some attention of its own.

David stood up and looked down on Julie. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, but she had a slight smile on her face. She had a soft glow of perspiration, and her hair was tousled from her uncontrollable thrashing during her orgasm. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into his eyes for a moment before she sat up, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep, slow, sensual kiss. David was enjoying this, comparably relaxed, kiss as opposed to the wild, frenzied kisses they had shared before. His hard cock was pressing on her pussy and stomach. Finally she broke off their kiss, and with a twinkle in her eyes, she reached down to grab his erection.

Julie lay on David's desk and tried to regain some composure. She had never had an orgasm that powerful in her life and her body was trying to recover from the sensual explosion that had rocked her only moments before. She heard David stand up, but he let her be and didn't immediately try to initiate anything else. She opened her eyes and looked at him for a moment.

His face was wet with her cum and juices and his hair was tousled from his ride between her thighs. She felt an insatiable desire to kiss him, so she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She could smell and taste herself on his lips and tongue and that excited her in a strange, primal way. She felt his cock pressing on her and realized that although her orgasm had released the enormous amount of pent up sexual energy inside of her; she now just had the emotional and spiritual need to feel him deep within her. She broke off of their kiss and looked at him playfully; while she reached down to fondle his cock.

"I want you inside me." She said, in a husky voice.

David didn't need to be told twice. His cock ached to feel her pussy around it. He grabbed her ass and pulled her until it was hanging slight off of the edge of his desk. Then he moved his hands and brought her still stocking clad legs up and held them underneath her knees.

Julie lay back down on the desk and used her hand to guide the tip of his cock to her pussy. She sighed as he pushed an inch or so inside of her, but instead of pushing his way deep inside her, he pulled back again until just the tip was inside of her. Again he pushed himself in just an inch or so, and again he pulled back so that just the tip of him was inside. He did this nine times, and on the tenth instead of pulling back out he thrust and pushed in as far as he could go. He heard her moan softly, so he kept himself there for just a moment before he pulled back to just the tip again. He repeated this procedure but this time on the ninth time he pushed himself deep, then on the eighth time, and so on. Each time he plunged deep she let out a soft moan. Finally he got to the point where his first stroke was the one that went deep and then he continued to go deep in a slow steady pace.

Julie needed David now, and thankfully it seemed he needed to be inside her as well. He pulled her to the desk and then tucked his hands beneath her knees. Julie felt for his cock, found it, then guided it to her wet and waiting pussy. As David pushed his way forward she felt the first of him enter her. She sighed and relaxed her pussy muscles to allow him full entry but instead he pulled back so that just the tip of him was inside her. He pushed in a little more and then pulled back to the tip again. Julie was so ready to feel him all the way inside her that she could barely contain herself.

She wished she were on top of him, able to control the action better, but here, lying on the desk, she was helpless to do the things she wanted. It felt like he was doing this forever, teasing her pussy with half strokes and then pulling out to just the tip of his cock. Finally he thrust deep inside her and Julie moaned at the pleasure of it. Her moment of bliss was soon over though as he pulled to the tip once again. Julie waited for the next deep stroke but it didn't come. David pushed in half way and pulled out to the tip yet again. Julie longed to feel him deep inside her again but he continued on with those maddening half strokes.

Just when Julie felt she couldn't keep quiet a moment longer David pushed himself deep inside her again. The feeling of absolute pleasure was undeniable and she moaned yet again. She wanted to feel him deep inside her forever, but he pulled out again to the tip. When David half stroked again, Julie finally realized what he was doing and waited impatiently for the eight stroke. Finally it came and Julie moaned as he went deep inside her again. The count down finally whittled to the point where David was taking long deep strokes now. Julie was in heaven, David's cock filled her in a way that no other man's had, she seemed to feel every inch of him and reveled at the sensations he gave her. She decided the time for being passive had ended though and decided to let him know that she had some hidden talents as well.

David was enjoying his slow fuck of Julie when suddenly when he went deep he felt Julie's pussy muscles contract and tighten around his hard cock. The sensation was indescribable and he almost lost control of himself at the pleasure it gave him. He pulled back and she released, but then clenched again at his next stroke in. David was amazed at the control she had, each stroke by him and she would clench again. He had never been with a woman who could do that and sensation of tightness it gave him was almost too much for him. He willed himself not to cum though and kept at his steady pace. Julie was moaning at each stroke and she put two fingers over her clit and starting rubbing it in a circular motion, slow, then fast, slow, then fast again. With her other hand she was playing with one of her tits and rolling her nipple around between her thumb and forefinger.

David began to think about where he was going to cum. He wanted desperately to cum inside Julie and feel her pussy milk him until he was dry, but he wasn't sure if she was on the pill or not and didn't want to risk it. The way she was rubbing her clit made a top pullout impossible, but the last thing he wanted was to pull out and then have to stroke himself off on her. He wanted the touch of Julie's soft skin to bring him to climax, not his hand. David had an idea, he pulled out of Julie, moved his arms down, grabbed her by the hips, pulled her until her whole ass hung out over space, and then turned her over so that she was now leaning up over the desk instead of being up on it. She turned and looked at him with a smile as he moved forward again and pressed the tip of his cock back into her.

With David's next stroke Julie contracted her pussy muscles and felt herself grip onto his cock. A brief look of surprise flashed across his face, but he kept up his pace and Julie contracted each time he reached the end of his stroke. She had been practicing her Kegel exercises for two years now, ever since she had read in that Cosmo article that they would increase sexual pleasure for the man and the woman.

Julie had to admit that it did make an already wonderful feeling even better, and she felt the building of another wave deep inside her. She didn't want a long slow build up though so she reached her hand down and started rubbing her clit in that familiar way that she knew from years of masturbation. With her other hand she slowly rolled and squeezed one of her nipples between her fingers while the little shocks of pleasure ran through her and fueled the wave building inside.

Julie was enjoying the building crescendo when David pulled out and let his hands slide down her legs to her ass. He pulled her partially off the desk and swung her legs around until she got the idea that he wanted her to stand and lean over the desk. She stood and turned to smile at him devilishly as she spread her legs outward as David moved forward and pushed his cock back inside her.

Julie leaned forward and let her forearms support her on the desk as David plunged deep inside her. The feeling of him sliding deep inside her again caused her to let out another moan and she temporarily forgot to squeeze to make herself tighten around him. When he started his slow, regular strokes she regained her composure and began to squeeze him as he reached his deepest point. The wave that had stalled just moments before began to build up in intensity once again and Julie let out short little moans at each of his strokes.

"Mm… Mm… Mm…" She moaned as he rocked into her again and again.

David watched as Julie leaned low upon the desk. As she lowered slightly it pushed her ass a little higher in the air. David pushed his way deep into her tunnel again and Julie let out a low moan. He was a little disappointed when she didn't squeeze, but started up again with long, slow, steady strokes. His disappointment didn't last long though, as Julie seemed to remember herself and started making her pussy very tight again. The sensation of her tightened pussy hugging his cock was unlike anything he had ever felt before. She was so soft inside, but she held his cock in an almost iron grip as he pulled out of his deep stroke.

Julie started moaning at each stroke, and the sound of it, coupled with the view of her curved back and round ass was enough to start David's cock throbbing again. He knew that he wouldn't be able to keep this pace much longer and he wanted to make sure Julie came again.

David started to quicken his pace a bit and Julie's moaning became even louder. She faltered a bit and couldn't seem to keep up with him now so she held her pussy in a constantly tightened state. It felt like David was fucking a virgin and that thought only helped to heighten his arousal. He began to pump even faster and soon the sound of his balls slapping against her joined the sounds Julie was making.

As David picked up the pace of his fucking Julie lost track of when she needed to be tightening herself so she kept herself tight the whole time. Her wave was steadily building now and soon nothing would be able to hold it back. David increased his tempo even more and the sound of him slapping against her caused her to moan even louder.