The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers

There were murmurs and cackles all around the room, and this annoyed Amishi even more.

"Are you all listening?" she shouted.

Shah responded by coming close to her, with a tall drink in his hand. He looked around at the rest of them and said,

"OK, Pinky. We understand. But first, you must have this drink."

With that, he grabbed Amishi's hair from behind, made her face upwards and put the glass at her mouth. She tried to say something in protest, but Shah started pouring the drink, the scotch down her throat. She had no choice but to gulp it down. And yet, Shah was pouring the drink so fast that a lot of it spilled and dribbled out the side of her mouth and ran down to her shirt and underneath. Finally, Shah had emptied the whole drink, half of it down Amishi's throat and half of it down her shirt.

"You asshole!" Amishi slurred very slowly and looked at her white shirt. It was drenched in sticky scotch. When he looked up, she saw all the men apart from Mr. Bose had gathered around her. The extra alcohol in her system started showing its effect and her head started spinning,

"Oh no, your shirt is dirty now. Take it off." Reddy said laughing.

"No!" Amishi said. She tried to say it forcefully, but it came out very weakly.

Amishi vaguely sensed that someone was unbuttoning her shirt. It was Desai. "How dare you" she tried to say, but instead what she ended up saying was - "Howdrooooo". She tried to stop him using her hands, but he easily brushed her resistance away. In a few seconds, Amishi's shirt was unbuttoned and her boobs contained in her 34C bra were visible to everyone.

"Man, look at those tits!" Amishi heard someone say, and suddenly she felt hands all over her bra. A finger went inside the cup and felt her nipples. Amishi sat there, convinced that whatever was happening was very wrong and she should put a stop to it, and fire everyone on the spot. Here she was, their new boss, trying to talk to the, and they were feeling her up like she was some street tart.

"You all are fired!" she shouted, even as her hands were trying in vain to stop the men from mauling her boobs. That was met by laughter in response, and someone said,

"Looks like Pinky takes roleplays really seriously!"

Amishi realized that her shirt was now being pushed off her shoulders and someone was trying to unhook her bra. Within seconds, her naked boobs would be in full view of her subordinates. But as she was worrying about that, her brain detected a new intrusion. Someone's hand was at her waist, unbuttoning her pants. Just as she was about to reach down with her hands and stop that, she felt her hands being pulled up straight. Her shirt was taken off and thrown in a corner. The bra had been unhooked, and it was also taken out through her arms and thrown in the corner.

"No, what are you all doing? I will fire you all." Amishi slurred.

That's when she felt her pants loosen. They had been completely unbuttoned and unzipped. She looked down and saw Shah dig his fingers into her waistband and pull. She struggled, but all the alcohol meant that she did not have any fight left in her.

"Come on Pinky, be a nice girl and raise your ass." Shah said. She refused to comply. But Desai grabbed her waist and effortlessly lifted her up a few inches off the couch, and Shah pulled again. He pulled her pants and her underwear down at once, and pulled them off her ankles. Amishi was now sitting in front of her subordinates, completely naked.

Once she was fully stripped, all the men took a couple of steps back, as if to survey her body.

"Wow, what a hot babe."

"Look at those huge tits...and so firm and perfect."

"Her pussy is shaved. I like that."

"What a flat stomach...this whore surely works out."

These were some of the comments that were flying around the room when suddenly a loud voice said,

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

The men looked back in deference and saw that Bose was glaring at them. Amishi was relieved to see someone sane intervene and stop this madness. She put her left hand on her pussy to hide it and her right hand across her nipples, and stared downwards.

Bose got up and slowly waked towards Amishi. He stood next to her and ran his hand over her hair gently,

"You assholes, this is no way to treat such a beautiful lady." he said, "She is not some 100 rupee whore you bang in the red light district. Show some class. Show some sophistication. And learn to be gentle."

Amishi felt heartened by Bose's words and started looking around to find her clothes to put them back on. But right then, she felt something right in front of her face. It was Mr. Bose's face. He stared into her eyes and she stared into his. Gradually his lips approached hers. And before she could even comprehend what was happening, he was kissing her. Softly, gently, and yet passionately.

Amishi's brain told her to resist, but her body started to betray her. She had not been kissed like this for a while....heck she had not been kissed for a while. The last time she had been with a man was with her ex-boyfriend almost a year ago. Since then she had immersed herself in work, and had found neither the time nor the motivation to date. So her passion-starved body started responding on its own to Bose's skillful kissing.

If there was any part of her still willing to break away, Bose's next move put paid to that. With his left hand he reached down and touched her clit. Very adroitly, he started stroking it and playing with it. After that, Amishi was as good as putty in his arms. She arched her back, and leaned back on the couch. She spread her legs to give more access to her privates, and Bose responded by running a finger over her pussy lips even as other fingers kept working the clit. The wetness was undeniable. Amishi's body had been starving for some male contact, and now that it was getting some, it was enjoying it.

Boss finally broke the kiss, and Amishi inhaled loudly. She stared into Bose's eyes and he stared back. Still finger her clit, he started bending down. With her eyes locked on to his, she noticed his face descending, lower and lower. Until it was between her legs. Bose's left hand now moved away from her clit and up to her right breast. His right hand grabbed her left breast. And his tongue started doing what his fingers had been doing, only to more pleasant effect. Amishi started moaning happily as Bose's hands played with her nipples and his tongue worked on her clit. She closed her eyes and started enjoying the gentle waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

A minute later, Bose was still at it, but Amishi felt a tap on her head. She opened her eyes and saw a thick cock, about 6 inches or so, hanging erect close to her left cheek. She stared at it in wonderment. It had been a long time since she saw a cock at such close quarters. In college, guys who dated her had discovered that Amishi usually never sucked dick when sober, but get her drunk and she gave a blowjob like her life depended on it. Well, she was as drunk now as she had ever been. So Shah, whom the cock belonged to, met with no resistance when he guided her face towards the cock. She took it in her mouth hungrily and started sucking it hard. As she sucked the dick, Bose kept working magic with his tongue, and very shortly, Amishi felt her orgasm approach.

Bose sensed what was happening and worked harder with his tongue and Amishi started shaking and quivering. Her huge tits jiggled like jello, and that sight pushed Shah over the edge too. Amishi was thrashing and shaking in her orgasm, and Shah, who had taken his dick out when he felt his approach, started shooting his seed right on her face. It hit her on the cheeks, on the nose, on her eyelids forehead and even landed in her hair. A few seconds later, after her orgasm subsided, Amishi was sitting there, breathing heavily and contented, with her face covered in the semen of a man who was two decades older to her and was her subordinate.

At the poolside where the party was in full swing, Dilip was supervising the resort staff to make sure no supplies fell short. That is when a bellboy from the hotel told him there was someone waiting for him in the lobby. Dilip walked to the lobby and saw an attractive woman sitting there. He walked to her and she stood up and smiled at him.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Dilip asked.

"Hello, my name is Shehnaz." she said in a seductive voice. "I am from the Premiere Escort Service in Delhi."

"What?????" Dilip almost shouted..

"I am Shehnaz. From Delhi. The escort service. Here for the..." she looked around and dropped her voice to a whisper "..gangbang as a gift for some guy."

Dilip just stared at her dumbfounded. He looked at her again. She was tall, slim, shiny hair, and had grey eyes. In basic appearance not very different from the woman he had left at the suite some time back. Just not as drop-dead gorgeous as the other woman was. And this woman was dressed in a tight skirt and a revealing tank-top.

"I am sorry, there seems to be some mistake. The Shehnaz from the Delhi escort service is already here." Dilip said.

"Huh? I am the Shehnaz from Delhi. I flew all the way to Bombay and then took a taxi here." Shehnaz said, annoyed.

"How can this be? Did your escort service send over two of you? Both named Shehnaz?" he asked.

"What are you taking about?" the woman said in a raised voice, "I am the only Shehnaz we have."

"But...but...but.." Dilip stammered. "There is already a woman here who fit the description I got...similar to yours."

"Did she say her name was Shehnaz?"

Dilip tried to remember if the other woman had ever mentioned her name. And he realized she hadn't.

"Oh shit! Then whom did I leave there in the suite?" he slapped his head and said.

"What are you babbling about? Is this some ploy to get out of paying the 50,000 rupees that you agreed to pay?" Shehnaaz.

"No, no, I am serious. There is some other woman. Come with me. I'll show you."

Dilip turned and started walking towards the suite. Shehnaz picked up her bag and followed him.

Meanwhile in the suite, Amishi was being treated by the men like their personal fucktoy. After Shah, Reddy inserted his dick in her mouth which she started sucking. Bose, having made her cum with his tongue, got up and started fucking her using his dick. After they got done, Desai and Kulkarni had a go at her, fucking her really hard. Amishi had already orgasmed three more times. Almost all the men had dicks of impressive dimensions and good techniques. Singh, the Sikh, had the biggest dick of them all. He fucked her next, and Amishi felt more full in her cunt than she had ever felt before.

After getting fucked by almost all the men, and giving them blowjobs, taking their loads in her mouth, on her face, on her tits and in her hair, Amishi was getting very exhausted. The booze had now taken full effect and she started feeling groggy. Eventually, Amishi went from being an enthusiastic participant in the sex to a half-asleep naked fuck-doll being used and abused by the men any way they wanted. And use her they did. Bose got ready to go again, and had her sit on top of him, taking his dick in her pussy. Reddy got behind her and started inserting his dick in her asshole gradually. Amishi had tried anal sex only a couple of times and never liked it because it hurt. But the booze had relaxed her body so much that it did not hurt too much this time. It took some time, but eventually Reddy got it all the way in and Amishi was now being fucked in both the holes simultaneously. This scene made Singh erect again and he shoved his huge dick into her mouth, and fucked her face. I was while Amishi was experiencing the first ever triple penetration that there was a knock on the door.

Shah went to the door and asked,

"Who is it?"

"It's Dilip, Sir."

"One second." Shah said and opened the door slightly. As soon as he saw a lady with Dilip, he moved behind the door to hide his nakedness. "What is it?"

"Sir, we have a situation. Let us come in." Dilip said.

"Come back later. We are all...enjoying Bose's gift." Shah said, winking at Dilip.

"That's the situation, Sir. This lady here is Shehnaz from the escort service in Delhi."

"Hi sweetheart." Shehnaz said seductively, "How's it hanging?"

"Huhh?" Shah asked dumbly.

"Sir, this lady with me was supposed to be Mr. Bose's gift. We have no idea who the other woman is." Dilip said with a tone of urgency in his voice.

Shah mutely stepped back and opened the door to let them in. Desai and Kulkarni who were sitting on chairs naked, instinctively covered their dicks with their hands when they saw a strange woman walk in. On the couch at the other end of the room though, the three men fucking different orifices of Amishi's body kept going.

"What's going on, Dilip?" Desai asked.

Shah had by now found a towel lying around and wrapped it around his nakedness. Dilip explained the situation in a couple of succinct sentences, and Desai and Kulkarni also stood up in shock.

"Maybe they sent two women?" Kulkarni said.

"No, darling." Shehnaz said, "I am the only one. I even called up our office and confirmed it."

"But then who is that?" Desai said, pointing towards the Amishi and the three men. From the angle they were standing in, Amishi's face was not clearly visible. Shah gestured to Shehnaz to follow him and took her close to the couch where the triple-fucking was happening.

"Singh, take your dick out of her mouth." Shah said.

"Fuck off, Shah." Singh said, his eyes closed in pleasure as he kept mercilessly ramming his dick into Amishi's mouth. "Wait your turn, I am almost done."

"Singh, just do what I am telling you." Shah yelled with an urgency in his voice that made Singh open his eyes at once. He saw Shehnaz standing there, and immediately took his dick out of Amishi's mouth and let go of her head. Amishi was no close to passing out, so her head dropped on to Bose's chest. By now, Bose and Reddy had also stopped fucking Amishi's cunt and asshole respectively, and were staring at Shehnaz and Shah, confused.

"Look at her face." Shah said, pointing to Amishi's face, eyes closed and resting her cheek on Bose's chest. "Do you know her?"

Shehnaz studied Amishi's face for a few seconds and shook her head.

"No idea who she is. Definitely does not work for my service."

By now the rest of the men had also gathered around.

"But she said she is from Delhi. Maybe she is from some other escort service and got sent by mistake? Or to get 50,000 rupees instead of you?" Dilip conjectured.

"No, sweetheart." Shehnaz said patiently, "There is no way some other escort service will send a woman over unless you contacted them. Did any of you contact another escort service?"

All the men shook their heads.

"Secondly." Shehnaz put her hand gently on Amishi's face and continued, "Look at her. She is such an exquisite and perfect beauty. Makes me feel like an ugly old maid. No way is any agency going to let her go for an all-night gangbang for less than 2-300,000 rupees. If a woman as gorgeous as this was also in the market, I'd surely have heard about her or seen her pictures some time, even if she worked for a rival escort service."

"Oh fuck!" Reddy said, taking his dick out of Amishi's ass in one motion, making her groan. "Who the hell is she then? Fuck, fuck fuck. She could charge us with rape!"

"Relax, everyone." Bose said calmly. "So this woman is not an actual whore. So what? She sure seemed to have the capacity of a whore. See?"

Bose started pumping Amishi's cunt again, and she moaned in pleasure, eyes still closed.

"Yes, but Mr. Bose!" Desai said, "this woman was protesting and fighting when we were taking her clothes off. We felt it was all a roleplay and an act. What if this woman charges us with rape? And more importantly, who the hell is she?"

"You guys worry too much." Bose said, talking and fucking Amishi at the same time. "How does it matter who she is? Maybe someone from the party. Maybe some guest at the resort. Whoever she is, when she gets sober, if she starts making noises about going to the police, we will offer her money to keep quiet about it. Between us, we can easily come up with a million rupees. That ought to keep her quiet."

Saying that, Bose wrapped his hands around Amishi's back, and his dick still buried in her pussy, stood up, lifting her with him. He then turned around, put Amishi on her back and started fucking her with deeper and harder strokes. Everyone stared as Amishi, with her eyes closed, smiled in pleasure and moaned as the new angle made Bose's dick touch some special spots inside her.

"Okay, I guess. Hope she takes the money." Shah said.

"Sure she will. Who will turn down a million rupees?" Bose said.

"And what if she turns it down and insists on going to the police anyway?" Kulkarni spoke.

"Well then, my friends." Bose said "We go to Mr. Dayal. He is a very rich and powerful man with some high-up contacts who can hush up something like this. He wouldn't want the negative publicity that senior executives from his company gangraped a woman. He'll hush it up for sure."

All the guys breathed a sigh of relief when they thought of that.

"Yes, that's right." Shah said elated, "Mr. Dayal is so powerful, he can do anything."

"Yes, so it's all good. Don't worry." Bose said, "So Miss Shehnaz, you can start getting naked and get ready to be fucked for the rest of the night. And we'll put this drunken slut to bed in some other room once I'm done cumming inside her. Our little Pinky."

The name Pinky made Amishi awake partially out of her stupor and she opened her eyes and rambled with a heavy slur,

"My daddy ......calls me....... Pinky because....... he says...... I was pink..... as a baby...... and my Mommy dressed me up in pink." the pauses caused both by her drunkenness and with every stroke that Bose took.

"Yes, yes, your Daddy and Mommy call you Pinky. But what do others call you?" Desai asked.

"Uhhhhhuhuh?" Amishi gurgled.

"What is your real name? What name did you tell you teachers in school when they asked?" Shah asked.

"Humshyaaal" Amishi slurred.

"Humshaal?" Dilip repeated quizzically "Is that even a name?"

"Unhunh! Humeesheeyaal!"

"What the hell is Humishiyal?" Bose said as he continued to fuck her....and then suddenly he stopped with her dick buried in her pussy. And then he yelled in a panicky voice "Oh my fuckingggggggggggg Goddddddd!!!!!!!!!"

"What happened?" Shah asked with a chuckle. "Cumming in her?"

Bose stayed like that motionless for a few seconds, and then quickly pulled his dick out. It was going soft rapidly.

"We are all dead. Dead. Each and every one of us." Bose said in a squeaky panicky voice. "We either run away from India right this moment or then we are dead. Actually, even if we leave India, we are dead."

"What happened, Bose? You're the one who told us it will all be fine." Singh said.

"Didn't you hear what she said her name was?" Bose yelled.

"Yeah...some drunken gibberish.......Humishiyal." Singh said.

"You idiot!" Bose almost exploded with rage and panic "Humishiyal is drunken gibberish for......Amishi Dayal!"

"Humishidyaaal!" Amishi squealed in her state of near unconsciousness.

There was utter silence in the room. And all the men in the room shared one distinct terrifying feeling - that of their testicles having jumped back up into their bodies.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,194 Followers
12