The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said, sitting up.

"It's okay. Just had to pull your tail," Rachelle said. "I will pick those things up," she said.

"Thanks. See you in the morning." I said as we hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I set up things for the party, with Luis's help, I had reservations about alcohol being served at the workplace. But I knew trying to stop him would have been next to impossible. So we compromised, only the punch bowl had a small amount in it. And whoever drank from it needed to give me their keys.

Rachelle was late, but I knew she was stopping to get a few things. Some of the people came in, and as they saw the decorations, their mood lifted.

When everybody was in, I gathered them around and gave them the good news about the audit and told them to enjoy themselves, and that today was a half-day. The smiles on their faces made yesterday's late day worth it. Rachelle came in she was in a good mood as she saw everybody dancing and having a good time.

"About time," I said over the loud music.

"How did he do it!" she yelled back at me, pointing towards the speakers over the head.

"He taped the talk button down!" I yelled back, pointing at one of the phone jacks on the wall that sat next to a large radio. She shrugged and nodded.

"Can you hear it outside?" I asked. She shook her head.

Which was good, even though we were a stand-alone building, I didn't want any of the other businesses complaining.

Luis came up to her, and she instantly put up a finger shaking it. He nodded and walked away. I finally noticed what she was wearing was very revealing. Her top was shallow cut almost to the mid-chest. And her skirt stopped just above her thigh.

"Hey, its a party. I can wear what I want, right?" Rachelle said.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. We mingled with the rest of the team for a while then she motioned for me to come upstairs.

"Wow, I can hear again," I said as we entered the office.

"Yeah," she said as she handed me a small box.

"What's this?" I asked. She said nothing as she sat on her desk.

I opened it. It was a beautiful watch too expensive for me.

"I can't," I said, trying to hand it back.

Rachelle shook her head. "It's from Tristan and me," she said. "That's the main reason why he came the other day. He is very pleased about the way you handled yourself through all of this," she said. I smiled as I put it on.

"Thanks," I said, admiring it.

"Maybe it will help with your timing." she laughed.

"Yeah, about that?" I said with a confused look.

"Well, let's just say you have been interrupting us while...." she said, smiling.

"Oh, wow. I am sorry." I said. She waved her hand at me.

"Believe me. You shouldn't be sorry. I should be thanking you," Rachelle said.

"That bad, huh?" I asked.

"You have no idea, but he is my husband, though, so I got to please him. Or someone else will," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

With her legs crossed, I had a great view of her thighs. The thought of being between them jumped into my mind. I quickly shook it out.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, thought we should get back to the party. We don't want to be rude," I said, trying to rescue myself from this situation. Even as we spoke, my eyes were looking at her cleavage. Again I moved my eyes. She made an audible laugh.

"You know if I didn't want you to look at them. I could hide them," Rachelle said as she began unbuttoning her top.

"I..." I began to say something, but as her shirt opened, I saw a red laced bra, that by all stretches of the imagination was losing a great war trying to hold two of the biggest boobs I had ever seen.

"Yeah, that usually happens," Rachelle smiled as she walked towards me. "Go ahead and look," she said as she got closer. "Hell, you can touch if you like," she said, standing right next to me.

I was paralyzed, everything inside me was yelling to say something or do something, but I just stood there staring.

"Here, let me help," Rachelle said as she dropped to a squat position. "I have been thinking about the contents of these pants since I first saw you," she said as she unzipped my pants. Her hand dived inside and fished out my dick. "Just as I thought," she cooed as her hands wrapped themselves around my hardening dick. "You might want to hold onto the desk," she said as her lips joined her hands.

"Oh.." she was not kidding. I reached backward for my desk as she engulfed the whole length of my dick.

"Oh my, that took some effort," Rachelle said as she kept pumping her hands back and forth. "Not used to something this big," she said as her head dived forward again, this time she took it all in one big move.

"Much better," she said, looking up at me.

What she was doing had never happened to me before, most of the women I had been with always had trouble with my dick, but she was going back and forth, taking it all in and out of her mouth with ease.

Her hands moved towards my ass and pulled me forward, so more of my dick went down her throat. I grabbed her head just out of instinct. There was no need to face fuck her as she was doing a pretty good job of it herself.

"mmm if you want to fuck my mouth," Rachelle said as she stood up. "All you have to do is ask," She turned me around as she crawled on top of the desk. She turned herself around and laid on her back with her face hanging down from the desk. Her mouth opened, signaling an invitation for me to put my dick inside it.

I slowly pushed my dick into her open mouth. I watched it disappear inch by inch filling her throat. As I pushed it deeper inside, the more prominent the bulge in her throat got until my balls were resting on her face. I slid it back and forth, admiring what I was seeing.

Rachelle had no problems taking all nine inches of me inside her mouth. So I obliged and began to fuck her mouth faster. Her moans filled the room. Her hands worked themselves across her body, squeezing her still confined chest inside the red bra. I reached up and pulled them out of their confines.

"Fuck, those are big," I said as I began to squeeze them while still fucking her mouth. She nodded her head as she vigorously sucked on my dick.

Her hands now dived under her skirt as she fingered herself. I kept squeezing her massive boobs. I wanted to fuck them before I came. I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her more towards me, taking my dick out of her mouth.

"About time." she cooed as her chest came closer to my dick. "I knew you wanted to fuck my big tits," she said from between my legs.

"How big are these fuckers?" I said as I pushed them together.

"Not telling until I feel your big dick, inside me," she said. She pushed me away, Turning herself back around, her legs spread open. I could see up her skirt. She was not wearing any underwear. I walked forward with my dick in my hand.

"Nu-uh," she waved. "You know the saying. You got to lick it before you stick it." she laughed, pointing down with her finger. I knelt in front of her.

"That's a good boy," Rachelle said as I began to lick her pussy. She was so wet. I began to slide a finger into her, and again she moaned deeply. She had both feet on the desk, and her hands planted behind her keeping her upright as she leaned back. "Lick it. Eat it," she ordered. To which I was happy to oblige. I buried my face between her legs as I moved and flicked my tongue all around her insides.

My fingers dived deep into her. She took one of her hands and pushed my head into her. Then she moved forward, placing her legs on my shoulder as she rolled her hips, forcing me to lick her more. I felt her body tremble.

"That's enough. Now fuck me!'" Rachelle leaned back as her legs went skyward. I stood up and pushed myself into her. "That's what a real fucking dick feels like," she said. I grabbed her legs and pushed them wide.

"Fuck yeah!" I said as I began fucking her hard. Looking down, she was sucking on her nipples one at a time, squeezing them together. They jostled back and forth with each stroke. "Suck them big titties!" I said louder than I should. She was taking all of me and then some. The sound of my balls slapping against her filled the room.

"Harder!" Rachelle yelled. "Give me all of it!" she said as I began to increase momentum.

I pushed forward, so now her legs were bent over her head. I wanted to fuck her from behind. She had a nice ass, and I wanted to see it. I pulled out of her and spun her feet to the side. She took the hint and backed off the desk. She placed both hands on the desk as she bent over, her legs spread wide. I lifted the skirt just enough so I could see her curvy Latin waist and her ample ass. I gave it a good smack just for good measure.

"Again!" Rachelle yelled. I smacked it harder this time. "Again!" she yelled this time louder. So I slapped it again, leaving a nice handprint. "Good boy!" she said. "Now put it in me," she said, turning back around and wiggling her ass.

I slowly pushed it back into her, to which she smiled.

"Not that one." she turned and winked at me. "Put it in my ass."

I happily obliged, lining my dick with her asshole, slowly pushing it in. It slowly went in she moaned loudly as the head of my dick disappeared inside her. I grabbed her waist and slowly began to fuck her ass.

"Fuck, that's a tight ass." I began to say as I started going faster.

"It should be your the first to get in it," Rachelle moaned through gritted teeth, which made my dick harder inside her as I began to pick up the pace slowly.

"Damn, you're nearly taking it all," I grunted as I looked down at her ass. Staring down at my dick, most of it was deep inside of her tight ass.

"Give me all of it!" Rachelle screamed. She began to bounce her ass backward toward me, meeting each of my thrusts. Her nice plump Latin ass began to shake back and forth. I slowly began to stop as she ground back on me.

"You want to see my ass shake," Rachelle said as she put her two hands on the table and began bouncing her ass up and down, back and forth on my dick. I stood still watching her ass, slapping it now and then.

"Fuck yeah, take my dick in your ass," I said, giving it another firm slap. I was near to cumming, so I grabbed her waist again and began to fuck her hard. Her moans filled the room. "Fuck, I am cumming!" I said.

"Cum in my ass," she said, still pushing back on me as I fucked her. "Push it deep and fill my ass," she said. Her dirty talk did it. I grabbed her waist again and pushed my dick all the way inside. I began to cum, forcing my dick deeper inside her with each thrust. She turned around to face me.

"This will make things more interesting around here," Rachelle said as she gathered up her clothes. I began to get my clothes together.

"I still don't know how big they are," I said as she put on her bra.

"Well, tomorrow when you take my bra off, to put your dick between them. You can look for yourself," she said as she winked at me and headed for the door. I smiled and joined her. No one was the wiser of what happened. I began to think things would work out after all.

"Hey, Ray," Luis said. "Look who is here." I turned to look. My face dropped as I saw her. Rachelle was next to me.

"We need to talk, both of you!" Monica said.

12