The New Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I reached across and released her wrists from the silk tie as I panted, “Clean me up, touch me only with your mouth and tongue.”

Chris groaned as she pushed herself up and scrambled into position, kneeling beside me on the large bed. My obedient naughty girl positioned her mouth directly over my limp cock that glistened with her own juices and my cum. The tip of her tongue licked around my knob and up and down the length as she savoured the much-loved taste. I watched Chris’ cheeks moving in and out as she lovingly sucked all my cock into her mouth. Once again my hand went to her head and held her in position with her nose pressed up against my belly. She managed to turn her head a little and as our eyes met she winked to convey how much she loved that position. I let go of her head and she playfully licked up and down my cock a few more times before looking at me with raised eyebrows as she sought my approval. I nodded my appreciation, spread my arms out and Chris flopped down beside me as we hugged tightly.

After a period of recovery as we regained our breath Chris said quietly, “Simon, I’ve never been tied before.”

“A total loss of control for you sweetie, are you ok?”

“Ok? It was ahhhhhh, amazing, just so exciting.” Exultation showed in Chris’ voice. “And when you shoved me on the bed and screwed me like that, oh wow, it was fucking wonderful Simon, I mean Sir. It felt like you were using me for your pleasure, and that thought nearly made me cum.”

“I enjoyed it too my little subbie.”

Chris raised her head from my chest, looked into my eyes and said, “Call me that again.”

“Say please Christine.” I said with a grin.

“Please call me that again Sir.” She said seriously.

“You were wonderful my little subbie. You like those words?”

“Please call me that for the rest of the weekend, even when we’re not playing. I love submitting to you Simon and it’s exciting to be called your little subbie.” Chris paused and looked serious once again. “But never ever, not once will you use that term at work.”

“I would never do that at work, not even when we are alone.” I said as I smacked her once on the bum. “Ok, I feel like a shower before we sleep, it’s been a long day. You will wash and dry me my lil subbie.”

“Ohhhh yes Sir.” Chris kissed me then jumped off the bed and raced to the bathroom. A second later she came bouncing out again and grinned at me as she unbuckled the collar from around her neck. She placed it carefully on a pillow and then happily skipped the few steps back to the bathroom.

I followed slowly and together we enjoyed a long warm shower as my subbie’s soapy hands washed every inch of my body. I watched as she quickly washed her sexy figure, then she dried us both with a large soft towel and we returned to the bedroom.

“Anything else I can do for you Sir?” Chris asked with a smile.

As I lay down on the bed my subbie lifted the collar off the pillow and passed it to me.

I placed the collar around her neck and buckled it back into position before lying down on my side. “Just a goodnight kiss then snuggle in here my lil subbie.”

“I love being here with you Simon, sleep well my Master.” Chris said as she kissed me tenderly, turned off the lamp and snuggled her back in against me.

“Goodnight my lil subbie.” I whispered as I kissed her neck, pulled the covers over us and put a protective arm around my wonderful friend. “Sleep as long as you like.”

I awoke the next morning to the sound of Chris preparing breakfast in the kitchen area. The rattle of cutlery, cups and plates and the aroma of bacon were mixed with the sound of my subbie humming happily.

Suddenly she raced into the bedroom with an excited expression. “Oh good you’re awake. Simon come and look at what’s outside. Come quickly.”

She pulled the covers off me and grabbed a hand to help drag me off the bed. I stumbled after her into the kitchen and over to the window overlooking the garden.

“Look, aren’t they just beautiful? I didn’t expect to see anything like that.”

I looked down on three adult kangaroos and a baby joey lying on the grass in the warm morning sunshine.

“They must have come over from Wilson’s Promontory National Park.” I said. “I bet they get scraps of food from the cabins.”

“Can you see many animals there?” Chris asked as we stood with arms around each other.

“Of course my lil subbie, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, goannas, lizards, an amazing amount of bird life and of course lots of snakes as well as great walks and beaches. I’ll take you there sometime, but not this weekend.”

“Ewwww, snakes, the only snake I’m interested in is this one with one eye.” Chris grinned as she reached down and fondled my cock “Whoa, I must rescue the bacon.”

I relieved myself and washed in the bathroom while Chris completed the breakfast preparations. We sat opposite each other at the small table and made small talk while we ate the delicious breakfast. There was some tension in the small cabin as Chris wondered what evil ideas I had for the exploration of her submissive traits. Although I had purchased the toys and equipment I had not planned any specific order or time for our playing. After we had finished eating and washed the dishes Chris excused herself and spent some time in the bathroom.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and sat in a lounge chair pretending to read my little black book as Chris returned to the living area. She had brushed her hair and applied bright red lipstick to her lips. Wearing only the leather collar my subbie glanced at the book then lowered her eyes and knelt on the floor at my feet.

I took a coin from my shorts pocket and said, “Heads or tails my lil subbie?”

“Heads or tails Sir?” Chris asked as she looked at the coin.

“Heads you use your head, tails I use your tail.”

“Seems to me I win both ways Sir.” Chris answered with a smile.

“Indeed you do.” I replied as I spun the coin high in the air.

The coin bounced on the carpet and Chris called, “It’s tails Sir.”

“Crawl over to the bed and find what I have hidden under the pillow. Bring it back between your teeth.” I instructed.

“Yes Sir.” Chris replied with a sigh as she turned somewhat reluctantly and crawled across the floor to the bed.

A shiver ran through her body as she pushed the pillow aside and discovered the promised butt plug with the tail of thin leather strips. Carefully she grasped the plug between her teeth and crawled back over to present me with her prize.

“Good girl.” I said as I patted Chris’ head and took the plug from her mouth. “Turn around and face away from me.”

With a moan of expectancy my obedient subbie turned around and wiggled her lovely arse in my direction. She shivered again as I played the end of the leather tail across her firm white cheeks and up and down her back. Until that moment Chris had not realised that the tail served a dual purpose, it was an excellent flogger in addition to its prime function as a butt plug/puppy’s tail.

Without warning I raised the plug in the air and cracked the leather strips firmly across her bum. My subbie yelped with surprise but held her position as she tensed in readiness for the next swipe. The thin strips cracked again leaving light red marks on the white skin. I stood and swished the flogger firmly from side to side as each stinging hit brought an exclamation from my lovely subbie. I was surprised at her ability to absorb the pain of each stroke while stoically maintaining her position on hands and knees.

“Roll over onto your back and spread your arms and legs wide apart.” I instructed after administering ten cracks of the flogger on each buttock.

Chris quickly obeyed my instruction and moaned as her hot arse cheeks touched the floor. She looked up at me with excitement shining in her eyes as I straddled her with my feet either side of her hips. I lowered my arm until the leather tips of the flogger were just touching her large breasts and commenced swinging them softly from side to side.

“Oh Simon Sir, I never thought of this. Ohhhhhhhh God that is sooooo good, a bit harder please.”

I nodded and said, “Remember the safe words my lil subbie,” as I put a little more muscle into the swings.

Chris was wincing and sometimes yelping as the stinging leather strips left pinkish stripes over her wonderful breasts. Her body was twitching at each hit but there was still no sign that my subbie was nearing her pain limit. Treading carefully I moved to stand beside Chris’ sexy body and after a couple of final swings across her breasts I played the leather tips across her smooth shapely thighs.

Our eyes met and Chris nodded her acceptance of my unspoken request to continue using the flogger. With extra careful aim I swung the leather strips firmly against the soft skin of her inner right thigh. As I raised the flogger again I glanced to see my lover’s face screwed up as a loud groan escaped through her gritted teeth. Five strokes on the inside of each thigh were enough to bring the first call of “amber” from my wonderful subbie.

Wondering whether I was making the right move I brushed the tips of the leather strips over Chris’ glistening vaginal lips causing her eyes to open instantly as she looked at me with an expression of shock.

I held up two fingers for her to see and said, “Cum for me on the second stroke.”

My gutsy friend again nodded then waited expectantly with closed her eyes and screwed up face. Resisting the temptation to pause and increase the tension I moved the leather strips back between Chris legs and flicked the tips firmly against her labia.

“Yahhhhhhhhh!” Chris cried out as her body jumped and her hands moved automatically to protect her pussy. To her credit she forced her arms out wide again and tensed her body for the final stroke.

“Cum my little subbie!” I cried as I flicked her pussy for the final time.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Chris yelled loudly as the powerful orgasm arched her body off the floor.

I stepped away watching in awe as my subbie moaned continuously as her perspiring body juddered and convulsed uncontrollably. The mighty climax slowly subsided but miniature orgasms seemed to continue to flow as she gulped in air while gasping words that would have shocked her parents. When I thought that Chris had calmed sufficiently I pushed my shorts to the floor and knelt between her legs with my erection inches from her shaven pussy.

“Fuck me!” Chris gasped.

I moved forward and pushed my cock deep into my subbie’s very moist vagina. Using the flogger on Chris’ sexy figure had been an amazing experience for me. I was very turned on and it wasn’t long before I was rhythmically fucking her hard and fast. Chris’ breasts were bouncing uncontrollably as my cock pounded in and out of her pussy. Naturally it didn’t take long before I thrust hard and orgasmed deep inside my subbie’s vagina. I stayed in position squeezing Chris' breasts as wonderful feelings vibrated through my body and her figure shook with another powerful climax. I pulled my cock out and sat back on my heels as I watched Chris collapse back onto the floor.

Chris open her eyes, smiled weakly and managed to pant, “Drink please.”

I jumped to my feet and staggered the short distance to the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Back in the main room I held the bottle while Chris gulped and coughed down some of the refreshing fluid. When my subbie had partly recovered I helped her to her feet and assisted her to lie on the bed. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wiped the perspiration from Chris’ face and upper body while I sat beside her on the sheets.

“When you feel up to moving we will go and relax in the tub.”

“Sounds great but won’t the water will be cold?” Chris panted.

“I switched it on when you were in the bathroom after breakfast.” I explained. “The owner said the heaters were new and worked quickly.”

“Wonderful, after all that I need to relax for a while.” Chris took hold of my right arm. “Help me out there please Simon.”

“I’ll just take this off first.” I said as I unbuckled the collar.

Chris smiled feebly as I assisted her off the bed and out through the sliding doors to the hot tub set into the paved patio. The water temperature was still a fraction cool but sufficiently warm enough for us to enjoy. After helping Chris into the tub I eased myself carefully in beside my tired subbie and supported her while she laid back and floated in the warm tub. She looked so sexy as she lay in my arms with her eyes closed, her deep breathing causing her large breasts to rise and fall like floaties supporting a child in a pool.

“Thank you so much, you are so good to me Simon.” Chris said unexpectedly.

“No thanks needed my sweet lil subbie.” I said as I kissed her salty lips.

Chris opened her eyes, smiled at me and suddenly wriggled out of my arms to stand and hug me tight. “Can we talk Mr. Special Man?”

“Of course we can talk.” I said as I moved over to one of the spa’s underwater seats where I sat and perched Chris on my lap where she cuddled in with her head on my shoulder. “Something’s not quite right is it? Talk to me honey.”

Chris nodded and I waited while she searched for the right words. “It’s the puppy stuff darling. I know I said it was a fantasy and that was true, but when you ordered me to crawl across the floor and bring the plug back in my teeth I felt, ummmm, degraded.”

“Humiliated?” I asked.

“Yes, something like that. I know it probably sounds silly because I absolutely loved being whipped and when you fucked me, well you know how I love you to use me like that.”

I kissed her again and said, “My darling lil subbie, I don’t question your feelings. Your submission is a very personal thing and I feel privileged to be part of it. I’ve had fantasies that didn’t work out when I tried them for real so I know how you feel.”

Chris looked up at me in shock. “You have Simon? Tell me about them. Oh you’re blushing!”

“No, no, it’s the warm water.” I blustered.

“It’s not the water temperature is it?” Chris’ seriousness had suddenly disappeared, as had been my intention. “Tell me pleeeaassseeee Simon.”

“Some other time, I promise. This weekend is about you baby and any further puppy play is out, so don’t worry.”

“Thank you for understanding darling,” Chris giggled like a schoolgirl. “You can still use my butt plug, if you want to, Sir.”

“I’d actually planned to put something else up there.” I said with an evil grin. “But right now, how about I switch on the bubbles?”

“Bubbles, ohhhhhhh yes!” Chris grinned as she threw her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply. “I think I love you Simon, Sir.”

I held Chris at arms’ length and we looked at each other in shock at her last words.

Chris just grinned, shrugged her shoulders and said, “Well it’s true and I don’t care if it makes things difficult at work. I’m falling for you Simon and I think you feel the same about me.”

“I’ve been trying to stay professional and keep my feelings under control but you make it too hard, ah I mean difficult.” I reached out and pulled Chris back into my arms. “Yes Christine Smale, my beautiful lil subbie, boss and lover, I’ve fallen for you too, and in a big way.”

We stood hugging and kissing in the warm water of the spa, oblivious to the world around us until suddenly we heard the sound of car doors slamming.

“Are you there Simon?” A man’s voice called as a he knocked on the cabin’s front door.

“Shit we forgot the towels!” I said.

“Oh God, you can get out.” Chris laughed as she bent her knees until only her head was showing above the water.

“Shhhhh stay quiet, it must be the owner, he might go away.” I whispered.

We stayed quiet but we could hear footsteps approaching around the cabin on the gravel path. Fortunately the path was lower than the patio and they could not see into the water as they rounded the corner of the cabin.

“Ah there you are!” The male half of a middle-aged couple said as he saw us in the tub. “I’m Maurie and this is my wife Hazel, we just dropped in to collect our money.”

“Hello Maurie and Hazel, I’m Simon and this is my friend Christine.” I replied. “Nice to meet you but I’m afraid you’ve caught us at a bad time. Can we drop the cheque into your house later this afternoon?”

Maurie started up the steps onto the patio and caught a glimpse of Chris’ bare breasts just below the water line.

“Ohhh I see.” Maurie said as he stopped on the steps and gazed directly at the best pair of tits he had seen in a long time. His eyes stayed directly on Chris’ breasts as he turned around and stopped his wife from coming any further. "Sorry to disturb you, come on dear, we’ll go to number four and get their money.”

As Hazel turned her back Chris straightened her legs and stood, smiling sweetly at Maurie as she gave him an eyeful of her breasts. The cabins’ owner turned bright red, stumbled down the steps and quickly followed his wife back to their car. We could hear them whispering to each other as their footsteps faded away on the gravel path.

When the car doors slammed Chris and I burst out laughing as we hugged in the warm water.

“You naughty girl, flashing your tits like that at poor old Maurie, I will have to spank you for that indiscretion.”

“I’m sorry Simon, I couldn’t resist it.” Chris laughed. “My god, Hazel won’t know what’s hit her tonight, I know what Maurie will be thinking about while he pounds away.” Chris smiled sweetly and added, “And as for the spanking, mmmmmmm, yes, I deserve it Sir. Now what happened to those bubbles?”

I found the controls and switched on the air jets for the bubbles. Chris and I had a wonderful time carrying on like two love-struck teenagers as we hugged, kissed and touched each other in the bubbling water. As lunchtime drew close we clambered out of the spa and air-dried our bodies in the warm late summer sunshine.

It was cooler inside the cabin and we donned our towelling robes while we prepared and ate some delicious salad sandwiches for lunch. We discussed Chris’ reactions to the flogger and she confirmed that she wanted further exploration of the ‘pain for pleasure’ aspect of BDSM. I made sure that she was emotionally comfortable with the submissive side of her nature and again assured her that it was ok to say no to the doggie training or anything else that she didn’t like.

“Just because you have a submissive side to your nature doesn’t mean that you are a brainless twit.” I said firmly as we held hands across the small table. “I know how clever you are so just relax and enjoy our weekend my lil subbie, ok?”

Chris smiled and blinked back a few tears. “Simon, you make me feel so good about myself. I know I come across as confident at work and for the most part I am, but I do have times of doubt and you make me feel so positive, thank you darling.”

“We are great for each other my subbie but enough talk, do you feel like some more play?”

Chris’ answer was to stand, walk around the table and throw her arms around me in a giant hug. She whispered “I’m your subbie and I love you”, then stepped back, dropped her robe and knelt submissively on the polished timber floor.

I assisted my sexy lover to her feet and led her to the main room to sit on the side of the bed. She watched with wondering eyes as I piled some pillows in the centre of the bed and covered them with a towel. Chris’ eyes opened wider when I took four leather cuffs from the drawer beside the bed and placed them on the bed beside her. Small shivers of excitement ran through Chris’ figure as I strapped the cuffs to her wrists and ankles and then assisted her to lie face down over the pillows. Four lengths of cord secured her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed and my subbie was well and truly ready for whatever I desired. I grabbed some toys from the drawer and knelt on the bed between Chris’ wide spread legs.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers