The New Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Chris stayed kneeling but moved slightly so she was directly facing me with her knees spread wide apart. Her right hand went directly to her pussy into which she inserted two urgently moving fingers while her left hand rubbed and squeezed her hard-nippled breasts. I will never forget the look of lust on Chris’ face as she looked directly into my eyes while masturbating herself towards her inevitable climax.

“No wait!” Chris moaned as I start stroking my rock hard erection.

I nodded and dropped my arms back onto the damp sheet as I watched a powerful orgasm shake through my very turned on subbie. Perspiration was glowing on her face and body as she moved quickly to straddle my hips with her pussy directly over my cock. A low gutteral moan escaped her lips as she slowly lowered herself down onto my erection.

“Ohhhhhhhhh baby!” Chris hissed as she sat almost motionless with my cock deep in the damp tunnel of her vagina.

I had never seen a sexier sight as Chris sat with her arms held up with her hands at shoulder level and her palms facing me. Amazing sensual sensations were flooding from my cock through my body as my subbie rocked gently for several minutes. Slowly her hands reached out in my direction and I raised my arms so our palms and fingertips met allowing our fingers to interlock. Chris closed her eyes again as she swayed her figure in small circles, her breasts rising and falling as she sucked air into her lungs. Almost imperceptibly Chris started to move up and down on my cock and my hips automatically thrust upwards as we neared orgasm.

“Fuck me Simon, use your lil subbie!” Chris cried.

Somehow I managed to roll Chris over onto her back without my cock slipping from her pussy. With our fingers still interlocked I held her hands down on the sheets as I started to pound my cock in and out of my subbie’s cunt. We were both grunting loudly each time my cock was fully inserted and my balls slapped against her arse hole. After all Chris’ teasing it did not take long before I orgasmed and pumped my cum deep inside her pussy. I felt her legs wrap around me just before another powerful climax juddered through her wonderful body. I collapsed down on top of my subbie as somehow she continued to hold me while her figure shook with ongoing waves of passion.

“I’m rolling over.” I gasped.

Chris nodded and relaxed her legs allowing me to roll onto my back and pull her over on top of me. I hugged her as she lay her head on my chest while we both regained our breath.

“Ohhhhhhh Simon, wow.” Chris panted. “Oh baby I love it when you fuck me like that.”

“I don’t know what to say, my subbie you were amazing.”

“Mmmmmm.” Chris purred. “In case I haven’t told you before, I love it when you call me your subbie.”

We kissed deeply but Chris suddenly pushed herself off me with a look of surprise on her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as she knelt beside me again.

“I nearly forgot to clean you.” Chris said with a joyful smile.

Once again my subbie guided my cock into her mouth, happily sucking and licking our combined juices from my shaft and pubic hair. After a close inspection of her cleaning she poked my hole with the tip of her tongue and licked the knob as if it was an ice cream.

“Easy my subbie, I think we’ve had enough for tonight.”

“I bet I could get it up again Sir.” Chris giggled but let go of my penis and lay down beside me. “God I love the taste of our cum.”

I managed to reach out and switch off the bedside lamp as my wonderful lover and I cuddled down on the damp sheets.

“Listen.” I said as Chris snuggled against me.

“What?” Chris queried as she stopped wriggling. “Ohhhh rain!”

“Don’t you love snuggling and smooching in bed with rain?” I asked.

“Mmmmm it’s lovely, but I love you more Sir.”

We lay kissing and talking quietly about our day of fun and our feelings for each other before falling off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Sunday morning we slept in until after nine, showered together and sat nude in the kitchen while we ate a small breakfast. The kangaroos were a fascination to Chris and a distraction to her thoughts about our play for the morning. After we had tidied up after breakfast I carried a straight backed chair from the kitchen and placed it close to the bed with its back facing the small chest of drawers.

“Come and sit down her my beautiful lil subbie.”

“How could I resist when you call me that?” Chris said with a wary expression as she sat on the timber seat.

Chris gasped as held up two lengths of soft white rope, knelt down in front and spread her legs as wide as the legs of the chair. Each rope was about three feet in length and I carefully and neatly secured her ankles to the chair.

“Hold your arms up in the air.” I instructed as I rose and moved behind Chris’ chair.

“Yes Sir.” Chris muttered as she followed my order.

I attached the end of a longer length of rope to the back of the chair at the level of my subbie’s beautiful breasts. She watched wide-eyed as I placed the rope under her right breast then across at an angle over the top of her left breast. I pulled the rope firmly around the back of the chair, then back over her right breast and down under the left breast.

“Tell me if it gets too tight.” I said as I adjusted and slowly pulled the rope.

Chris gasped but remained silent as the rope tightened her against the back of the chair and while lifting both hard-nippled breasts. I secured the rope and Chris let her arms drop by her side.

“Did I give you permission to lower your arms?”

“Oh, I’m sorry Sir.” Chris said as she quickly raised her arms.

“No sorries my subbie, just concentrate on my instructions.”

“Yes Sir.” Chris said meekly.

As I attached a length of thinner cord to the back of the chair I said, “For that misdemeanour I will double this part of the bondage.”

I looped the thin cord twice over and around her uplifted breasts and pulled it firmly until it pressed slightly into the smooth skin. Chris watched as I stood in front of her and adjusted the rope so that the two strands were parallel just above and below her nipples. She moaned as I pulled the rope tighter, causing it to press into the firm white flesh making the hard teats stand out even further.

“You ok?” I asked as I kept the pressure on the rope.

“Oh god yesssssssssss, fantastic.” Chris hissed through clenched teeth.

I grinned as I tugged the rope a little tighter and secured it to the back of the chair. I guided Chris’ hands down by her side and used some more rope to tie her arms securely behind the chair. I stood in front of my wonderful subbie and stepped back to admire my first real attempt at bondage.

Happy with my efforts I kissed Chris and asked, “Ready to give up more control?”

“Fuck Sir, how can I give up more control than this?” Chris looked at me as if I was crazy. “Ohhhhhhhh this is so good, you know I trust you, do whatever you like, just get on with it for Christ’s sake.”

“Blasphemy now? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought you would have known better.” I admonished my tightly bound subbie.

Chris gritted her teeth at my words and looked submissively down at the floor. From the drawer I took a black felt blindfold and a child’s metal clicker that was attached to a short length of elastic. Chris moaned and shivered as I slipped the blindfold over her eyes but accepted her loss of vision without query. But she soon questioned my intent when I slipped the elastic loop over her fingers so the clicker was snug in the palm of her left hand.

“What’s that for?’ Chris asked uncertainly.

“It’s for your safety.” I explained. “To replace the safety words. Two clicks mean amber and any more than two clicks means red.”

“For my safety? Shit, if I can’t speak it means you’re going to gag me?” Chris was incredulous. “I don’t think I could stand that.”

“Easy darling, easy.” I said as raised the blindfold above her eyes. “Nothings going to happen that you don’t want, you know that.”

“I do trust you Simon, but being gagged is something I’ve never ever thought about.”

“Just try the clicker my subbie, you know you have the final say on everything we do.”

‘Click, click, click’ the loud metallic sound was easily heard in the quiet room.

Chris looked up at me uncertainly and grimaced. “I don’t know Simon, ah I mean Sir, I guess I could try it and see how we go.”

“Good girl, let’s try it without the blindfold first.” I said as I bent down and kissed her.

I stepped around behind my brave little subbie as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. I settled the ball into position between her open lips and attached the clip behind her head.

“Are you ok sweetie?” I asked as I stood back in front of my wonderful subbie.

She nodded her head in reply and groaned as I reached out and squeezed and tugged on her nipples that protruded so prominently between the ropes. A low guttural moan came from deep inside as the discomfort of the gag was overtaken by the pleasure of me playing with her teats.

“Three clicks if you don’t want this.” I said as I slipped the blindfold back down over Chris’ eyes.

The only sound was my subbie sucking in air around the ball keeping her mouth open so I slipped into the kitchen and grabbed an ice cube from the freezer. Chris jumped as I rubbed the ice over her left nipple and she yelped behind the gag as I attached a clamp to the hard teat. There was more subdued moaning as I iced the right nipple and attached another clamp. I rubbed two fingers over Chris’ clit and she screamed into the gag as her first orgasm of the morning caused her body to jerk and pull against the restraining ropes.

I allowed her a short time to calm before picking up the flogger and swishing it several times across her slim thighs. Chris’ muffled screams of surprise mingled with the tuneful ringing sound of her cell phone followed by the metallic sound of the clicker going non-stop. I quickly dropped the flogger, slipped off the blindfold and removed the ball gag.

“That’s my parents calling, it’s their special tune.” Chris gasped. “I told them not to call unless something was wrong, get my phone quick.”

I grabbed the small phone from the bedside table and held it for Chris to speak.

“Hello, yes Mum it’s me,” Chris panted, “What’s wrong?” There was a long pause as Chris listened to her mother. “Yes ok Mum, look I’m sure he’ll be alright but we’ll come home early and you and I can visit him late this afternoon.”

At those words I transferred the phone into one hand while my other commenced untying the knots.

“Mum just relax, the doctors will look after him, it was probably because he didn’t take his medication. Look we will be home in about four hours, four o’clock at the latest, just relax, I’ll see you soon.” Another pause was followed by, “It’s ok Mum, we were just relaxing, don’t worry. Ok bye, love you.”

“Your Dad is in hospital?” I asked as I pocketed the phone and busied myself releasing Chris from the ropes.

“Damn, damn, damn, yes it looks like he didn’t take his angina tablets, it’s happened before.” Chris was quite upset. “I’m sorry honey, that was so exciting, I didn’t want to go home early.”

“It’s ok sweetie, family must come first.” I said as I let loose the ropes holding her arms and breasts.

“Wow look at the marks on my boobs!” Chris exclaimed as she ran her fingers over the indentations left by the rope. “Oh my god I love it, I am so hot right now.”

“We can do this again honey, at my place one night this week if it suits.” I said as I knelt down to release the leg ropes.

“What’s the time?” Chris asked as she stretched and rubbed her arms.

“Um, nearly eleven, why?”

“Good, we have a bit more time, before we go will you use the flogger on me please Sir.” Chris pleaded. “I nearly came again when you whipped my legs.”

“Oh my subbie, you’re turning into a pain slut.” I laughed as the final rope fell on the floor. I supported Chris as she stood on wobbly legs and helped her over to the bed. “Ok I’ll go and pack the stuff in the kitchen, you start on the bathroom when you can stand. I’ll use the flogger when we are ready to go.”

“Thank you Simon, you’re a wonderful man.”

We kissed deeply then I went into the kitchen and packed the remaining food and drink into a box and the car-fridge. Chris quickly cleared the bathroom of our soap, toiletries and towels and was throwing clothes into our bags as I returned to the main room.

“Leave something out for me to wear please.”

“Oh hell, I forgot you were still in the nuddie,” Chris giggled. “I’ll just put on what I wore down and leave out a tee shirt and jeans for my Lord and Master.”

“Lord and Master!” I laughed at her words. “Cut it out, I’ll settle for Sir when we are playing but don’t go overboard with the wanking titles honey.”

We soon had everything packed by the front door ready for a quick exit after we had finished our last play session. The flogger was ready on the bed beside two pillows as I hugged my little subbie.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Always ready for you, Sir.”

I smiled at Chris’ predictable reply and we kissed her once more as I guided her to lay face down over the pillows. She squirmed to get comfy then lay still, breathing deeply as she waited for the sting of the flogger. With the flogger ready in my hand I stood beside the bed and gazed again in awe at the beautiful submissive with whom I had fallen in love.

‘Smack, smack, smack, smack!’’ - the first light blows landed across the shapely buttocks with no verbal response at all from Chris.

‘Smack! Smack! Smack!’ - “Owwwwww.”

“Right young lady, four smacks for flashing your boobs at Maurie in the spa.”

Chris giggled at my words as she recalled the look on the cabin owner’s face.

‘Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack!’

“Yaaaahhhh, oh I’m sorry Sir.”

“And another four for rubbing up against him at his house!” I was really getting into the punishment for bad behaviour and I knew that Chris would love it too.

‘Whack’ - “Owwwww”

‘Whack’ - “Ohhhhh no.”

‘Whack’ - “Ouch, it stings!”

‘Whack’ - “Yikkkkes! Oh I’m sorry Simon Sir.”

“I’ve told you before that sorry is not in my vocabulary young lady, that’s twice you’ve used that word, four more for that misdemeanour.”

‘Whack!’ - “Noooooooooo!”

‘Whack’ - “Ohhhhh God.”

“You will learn my subbie that you are never to use the word sorry.”

‘Whack’ - “Pleeeeease no more Simon.”

“What happened to calling me Sir?” I demanded.

‘Whack!’ - “Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Chris’ arse was now a lovely bright pink and she was bouncing around on the pillows and groaning after each stroke.

“Now, four more for flashing the lesbians at the lookout.”

“Oh God! Make them quick, I’m nearly there.” Chris moaned.

“Don’t you dare cum before I give permission.” I ordered as I raised the flogger once again.

‘Crack!’ - “Owwwwwwww!”

‘Crack!’ - “Yaaaaahhhhhhhh, I can’t hold.”

‘Crack!! - “Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit!” Chris’ wail was loud in the small cabin.

‘CRACK!!’ - “Uhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggg!!!!!!”

Unintelligible sounds came from Chris as a powerful climax shuddered through her convulsing body. She fell off the pillows onto the rumpled sheets, her figure shaking with spasms of bliss. She was gasping in air as I threw the pillows aside and sat on the edge of the bed watching my awesome lover as waves of pleasure continued to sweep through her form. Chris was gulping large amounts of air into her lungs and I stroked her legs as I waited until she had calmed enough to speak.

Finally she opened her eyes, looked at me as she shook her head from side to side and gasped one word, “Fuck.”

“I’d love to my subbie but we should get away soon.” I grinned.

“You know what I mean Sir.” Chris panted. “I can’t move yet.”

I leant over and kissed my lover. “You stay there while I load our stuff into the car.”

Chris just nodded and flopped back onto the sheets as I quickly dressed and loaded our belongings into the car. Chris was still lying on the bed so I grabbed a wet face washer and towel from the bathroom and wiped the perspiration from her face. She smiled as I sat her on the edge of the bed and assisted her to dress.

“You want me to carry you to the car my lil subbie?” I asked.

“Hell no, I just love it when you look after me like that.” Chris giggled as she stood and hugged me tightly. “Oh Simon, that was just amazing, such a powerful cum.”

“Come on, we’d better get going.” I laughed and I kissed my sexy lady.

“Yeh, better not be late and upset Mum any more than she is.” Chris sighed.

We checked the rooms for any missed belongings then walked arm-in-arm to the car. Chris eased her still stinging arse onto the passenger’s seat and I placed the door key back in Maurie’s hiding place. I drove slowly down the narrow track and stopped beside Maurie standing by the entrance at the main road.

“Leaving early?” Maurie said as looked straight past me and fixed his gaze on Chris.

“Yes my father has been taken to hospital.” Chris replied. “He’s ok but my mum needs some support.”

“Oh that’s no good, I hope he’ll be alright.” Maurie said, “S’sorry you folks had to leave early.”

“We loved you place Maurie,” Chris said sweetly. “We want to come back again and visit Wilson’s Promontory.”

“The Prom is lovely and you’re welcome here anytime.” Maurie replied with a wide smile, his gaze still fixed on Chris.

‘You just want to perve again you dirty old man’ I thought to myself. Then out loud I said, “Well thanks again Maurie, we have to get going, our regards to your wife, see you next time”

We said out goodbyes and I turned the car onto the bitumen and gunned it for home.

I glanced at Chris to see her buttoning up her dress. “Did you flash him again?” I asked incredulously.

Chris was giggling so much she was unable to talk for a couple of minutes.

“Oh Simon I couldn’t resist it, poor Maurie’s tongue was practically touching the ground.” Chris paused as she wiped away tears of laughter. “I guess you’ll have to flog me again honey.”

“Shit the flogger, I don’t remember picking it up.” I said as I braked the car and did a quick u-turn.

“Oh God, what if Maurie has found it?” Chris burst out laughing again. “It must be in the sheets.”

I sped back to the cabin and winced when I saw the open front door. Chris decided that she was a subbie no more that weekend and told me to fetch the flogger. I ran up the steps and into the room, happy to see Maurie in the kitchen and the bed still in a mess.

“We think Chris may have left her mobile phone here.” I said desperately. “Would you check the kitchen please mate?”

Maurie searched in the kitchen while I was very happy to find the flogger among the twisted sheets. I quickly wound the strands around the handle and shoved it in a pocket of my jeans.

“It’s ok Maurie, I’ve got it, it was on the bed, we’re off again, hooroo!” I called as I ran from the cabin.

As I clambered back into the car seat Maurie came out onto the small verandah and waved goodbye. Chris smiled sweetly at the owner and blew him a kiss as we drove away for the second time.

“Is that a flogger in your pants or are you just glad to see me?” Chris giggled as her hand rubbed my jeans pocket. “Did he see it?”

“No.” I breathed a sigh of relief. “He was in the kitchen, probably counting the cutlery.”

Chris pulled the flogger from my pocket, shook free the leather strands and kissed the handle. She cuddled it to her chest as we chatted all the way to my home where I quickly unpacked all my belongings.

“Thanks for a great weekend Simon.” Chris said as we hugged beside her car. “I had a great time.”

“Me too honey, I love you.”

“I love you too but I’d better go.” Chris said wistfully as she stood on tiptoe to kiss me. “See you tomorrow Mr. Assistant Manager.”

“We make a great team honey, as long as we keep our work and play separate, the future will be very rosie.”

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers