The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of utter consternation on his face when he got to work that first day was priceless. I have a feeling it's a good thing we wear loose fitting pants to work.

I also had him clear out one corner of his bedroom for my use only. When he (politely) asked me why I explained. "If you disobey me or disappoint me, I am going to send you into that corner, pet boy. Sometimes standing and sometimes kneeling. Now... I have two requirements and one accommodation. Requirements: Put two hooks in the wall off to the side. Each at eye level for standing and kneeling. Find either a wristwatch, kitchen timer or cheap clock to hang there so that you will spend the allotted time. The second requirement is that you always keep that corner clean and available for when I send you there. The one accommodation I will make is that you will be allowed to keep a pillow on the floor there to make it easier on your knees."

I half expected some kind of argument on the point. After all, it was his room. But he merely replied "Yes, Sir." Then immediately after he sent a message that just startled me.

"Sir- I have all of those things and will have it ready in a few minutes. When I have your corner ready, may I try it out, Sir?"

Really.

Holy snap.

Could this boy be any more perfect?

I almost couldn't type fast enough. "Yes, you may, my pet boy. Provided you follow my instructions. You are not allowed to wear clothes in my corner unless given permission, so first you must strip. On your knees, shoulder width apart, hands behind your back. Five minutes, boy. Tell me when you are finished."

"Thank you, Sir."

Exactly five and a half minutes later I got another email saying "Please, Sir?" That made me smile and smile and smile. If kneeling in the corner, which was supposed to be punishment, got him that excited then my life was going to be more fun than I originally anticipated.

I almost said "Yes" immediately and had typed the first two letters when a thought stayed my hand. Another wicked smile crept across my lips. Two presses of the backspace button and I started over.

"No, pet boy. You may not."

"If you want to play tonight you must ask me in person." It only took a second for his reply and I could almost see the sad look in those big brown eyes.

"Yes, Sir."

And once again I drove to work with that wolfish smile on my face.

There he was, as he was every day. Standing out in the smoking area with his buddies, hanging out and smoking a cigarette. The poor lad had kind of a frustrated look on his face and when he saw me, a hint of color appeared high up on his cheeks. Lenny was looking back and forth between us, a supremely amused smile on his face. I don't think he really knew what was going on between us, not unless Jacob had been spilling secrets, but nevertheless he was enjoying the show from the sidelines.

Setting my lunchbox down on the end of the table, I just waited.

At first he wouldn't even look at me. He just kept his attention on something in the other direction, as if he was trying to stare a hole in the ground.

Lenny's eyes went back and forth between us, and his smile kept getting wider.

After a minute I could see Jacobs eyes darting my direction behind his sunglasses. Inscrutable behind my own darkened lenses, I just waited. The color on his cheeks deepened.

Another minute and he actually looked directly at me. A faint smile appeared on my lips and I waited. He looked away again.

Another look. I shrugged my shoulders and spread my hands as if to say "So?"

Almost imperceptibly he shook his head and I raised an eyebrow.

I waited another moment until he looked once more. I stepped back two paces from the table and crooked a finger at him then pointed to the ground by my side. I could see his eyes go wide and his blush deepen. He shook his head again. I smiled and shook my head and turned my back on him, stepping a few more paces away from the table, just looking out across the yard and enjoying the sun on my face.

Either he would or he wouldn't. It was entirely his choice. Of course it had been just that from the very beginning. I wasn't going to force him to do anything he didn't really want to do. It was a decision point that he was going to have to make up his mind about what he really wanted.

I just waited. A few of the people wandered off to start their shift. Lenny walked by and waggled his fingers at me and gave me a grin. I winked and grinned back.

Just about the time I'd decided that he had chickened out and left, I turned and there he was, eyes down on the ground and a furious blush making him red all over.

"Yes, boy?"

"Ummm... please?" he muttered.

"Please what, pet boy?"

"P-please... Sir?" I turned fully and smiled.

"Do you want to play when you get home, boy?"

"Y-yes, Sir." My smile got even wider. I leaned closer and whispered into his ear.

"You are such a good boy. So yes, you may play tonight." I raised a finger.

"However... since you told me no twice you must spend ten minutes in the corner first. Kneeling... hands behind your head. Do you understand me, pet boy?" He almost gasped.

"Y-yes, Sir!" He started to turn away and whispered "Thank you, Sir."

"Such a good boy you are, Jacob."

And with that I went off to start my day. The grin lasted until I woke up the next morning.

3

All of this was leading, of course, to the day when I could finally get my hands on him in person. To the day I could take him and make him my pet and for him to declare out loud that he was Mine. I wasn't really sure that was what he wanted. Not yet, anyway.

But I was damn sure going to give it the old college try.

So I set about driving him towards that goal. A rigorous schedule of tease and denial, while being somewhat miserly about allowing him any play time, making him work harder and harder for his release.

I'd made a collar for him. In my leisure hours I played with both leather and chainmail and I'd learned a way to combine the two, making a leather collar that was connected on the sides with lengths of brass and copper rings that looked pretty cool and felt pretty awesome against your skin. One day I brought it into work in my coat pocket and, after getting my young pet alone for a moment, I slipped it into his hand. He was somewhat impressed and not more than a little bit intimidated by the feel and the import of such a thing. It left him a bit speechless. I let him look at it just for a moment, then took it away and slipped it into his coat pocket.

Taking him by the upper arm, I leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "You will wear this each and every time you play, pet boy. Without fail. Do you understand?"

He shivered just a little and said "Yes, Sir."

"Good boy."

And off I went, smiling and whistling.

The emails led to phone calls, which were quite entertaining. I just loved hearing his voice crack just a little when I made him shiver. He tried to be so tough. In truth he was really strong, both in mind and body. I wouldn't have been interested in him otherwise. If he'd been some sort of soft little wimp there would have been no challenge and I would have quickly lost interest. Jacob was smart and strong and self assured and very well balanced, aside from being cute and sexy. But when I got him on the phone and pushed his buttons and his boundaries he became delightfully awkward, like a big sexy puppy. I could hear his blush and it made me smile.

In the first phone call I got him naked, wearing nothing but my collar. The shiver in his voice made me shiver in anticipation. I had him standing in front of the mirror while we talked, not allowing him to close his eyes or look away. It didn't take long to get him stammering and make his voice crack.

"Just imagine that the person looking at you is me, pet boy. When you are here and mine this is the way I will keep you most of the time. Dressed in nothing more than my collar. Perhaps a leash to keep you close by at all times."

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Do you think you are beautiful, Jacob? Sexy?"

"Truthfully? No, not really."

"Well I do, boy. Even in those baggy work clothes I think you are hot. Every time I see you it makes me a little warmer inside. And the thought of you standing there... naked before me... wearing nothing but my collar..." I growled, deep in my throat. "That thought just makes me hard all over, pet boy." I paused for just a second then added "Just so you know... every time I see you from now on I am going to imagine you that way. You will always be naked in my mind."

He made a little squeak then stammered "Y-yes, Sir." I could hear him blushing again.

"Imagine my eyes on you right now."

"Uh..."

"And the smile on my face showing how pleased I am..."

"Umm..."

"I'll slip one finger through the ring in your collar and pull you close to me. Stare into those big beautiful brown eyes."

"Y-yes, Sir."

"My other hand will slip behind your neck, holding you in place. My fingers will go from you collar... down over your chest... down across your belly..."

"Uhhh...Ummmm..." I could hear a rustle over the phone as he shivered.

"And I'll reach down and see if my pet boy is hard for me."

"Oh..." He shivered hard again.

"Are you hard for me now, pet boy?"

"Ummmm..."

"Are you, boy?"

Nothing but an embarrassed silence.

"Answer me now, pet boy. Or I will hang up and leave you with no play time. Five... four... three... two..." Quickly he muttered something and stumbled into silence.

"What was that, boy?"

"I... I..." He muttered again.

"Speak up, Jacob."

"I... I was..." I could hear the embarrassment in his voice. I knew I was at a small crisis point and had to do something quickly.

"Jacob! Listen to me."

"Yes, Sir..." He sounded pretty down.

"That does not make you weak, boy. The fact that I got you hard does not make you weak or soft or a pansy or anything like that. If you were any of those things I wouldn't want you." I dropped the volume in my voice so he would be forced to listen harder.

"I know you, Jacob. I know who you are, both inside and out. I know where you work and I know how strong you have to be to do what we do there. You are not weak, Jacob. You are strong and intelligent and if things went sideways you are one of the first ones that I would want at my back. I know I can trust you, and I don't say that to a lot of people."

"Do you believe me?"

"Ummm... yeah... I guess."

"Don't guess, boy. Know it for a fact. If you were a weakling we wouldn't be having this conversation. And you sure as hell wouldn't be wearing my collar. So..." I let a pause hang in the air.

"Here is your decision point, Jacob. Look in the mirror. Look at yourself. Look at my collar around your neck."

"Ummm... yes, Sir."

"If you really think you are that weak, then tear it off, throw it away and we will be done."

"Done?"

"Done. Over. Through. You will be free to do as you wish. Play as you wish, be as you wish. You will no longer be mine."

"Umm... but..."

"But what?"

"I... ummmm...uuuh... I don't..."

"Tell me." His voice dropped to barely a whisper.

"I don't want that..."

My heart leapt around in my chest like a wild thing for just a moment and I realized that I had been holding my breath. A slow smile spread across my face so wide that I was afraid if anyone had looked at me at that moment I would have looked just like the Joker. It took another moment to compose myself before I could say anything.

"You... are a very good boy, Jacob. And you are more than worthy to wear my collar. Not that I am anyone particularly special, but you just proved that you are. I am very proud that you are wearing my collar, boy. Prouder than I can even relate."

"Thank you, I think..."

"No. Thank you, Jacob. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. When you put my collar on, you made me happier than I have been in a very long time. Even happier than the first time I made you blush..."

I could almost hear it happening again over the phone.

"And I want that collar to make you horny, boy. Every time you put it on. Every time you play. Until one day you won't want to play without it. Indeed, you might not be able to play without my collar around your neck."

"That collar shows who you belong to, boy. You belong to me. Whether I make you a pony or a puppy or just a sweet little pet boy of my very own, you are mine."

"Isn't that right, pet boy? Are you mine?"

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Good boy, Jacob. You are a very good boy. Now... because you have been such a good boy, you deserve a special reward. As soon as we hang up, I want you to take my collar off and get into the shower. Get yourself hard and perform your shower ritual. Will you do that for me, pet boy?"

"Yes, Sir!" He sounded a little more cheerful at the thought.

"Good boy. When you are out and dried off, put my collar back around your neck. And then, my good boy, you may play all you want. But..."

"But?" I could hear him waiting for the inevitable condition I was going to put on his play time. He was quickly learning what an evil bastard I was. And I'm pretty sure he was enjoying it as much as I.

"But before you come the first time, you must look up and say "I only come for you, Master."

"M-master?"

"Yes, boy. Now say it back to me."

"I..."

"I only c-come for you, M-master..." It was just above a whisper. There was a shiver in his voice. I whispered back.

"Good boy. Now go play."

"Thank you, Master."

When I hung up the phone I discovered that I was so hard I had to go have a little play time myself. With the image of my boy clad in nothing but my collar and his whispered voice echoing in my ears, it didn't take long at all to echo back "I'll come for you, my pet boy..."

4

Pictures.

I had him sending me pictures.

Just the fairly vanilla stuff at first.

I wanted a good picture of those big pretty brown eyes, since I complained he was always hiding behind those sunglasses when I saw him at work. That was easy.

I had him send me pictures of his room and his dog and his new truck when he finally got one. Those were easy too.

The pictures of the shower where he washed and knelt and got hard for me and the corner (which still got him excited, even though it was meant to be punishment) came a little more reluctantly. But I got them anyway, of course.

The first picture of him wearing my collar took some coaxing. I had to make many repeated promises that it was only for my personal viewing and that I would never post it on the internet.

"The way I see it, young pet boy, is that you have two options. You can either give me the pictures that I am asking you for..."

"Or?"

"Or you can come pose for me here in person. And I will still get what I want. I will tell you right now, my pet boy, if you come here you will not be going home again for quite some time. Your first time in my home will be an education that I am not sure you are quite ready for yet."

"Y-yes, Sir. Okay. Just one moment, Sir."

And I got my first picture of My softly blushing pet boy in his collar.

I was pleased and told him so. He seemed to enjoy his reward.

The pictures of him naked took the same amount of gentle coaxing and stern firmness. I eased him into them slowly. At first they were in the mirror, only showing him from the waist up. The blush spread all the way down to his chest. He grudgingly admitted that even though he was embarrassed, he had found himself getting hard while taking them. Of course I smiled. I always did.

"I'll make you a deal, pet boy. Take three steps back from the mirror. You may turn away to hide your modesty if you wish, but take a picture from there. If you do so then you may play." I could hear him nodding.

"All right... I can do that." Moments later I got a picture from head to his knees, turned away from the camera to hide his erection, but I got an excellent pic of that snug little butt so I considered it a win.

My imagination soared.

I had learned that his laptop computer had a built-in camera that took both video and stills. Since the still mode had a five second delay built into it, I got him to pose himself in my corner, both standing and kneeling. Aside from some hot pics that showed me that being in the corner still excited him, I also got a few funny ones where he was rushing to get there before the timer flashed. I "tsked" while softly smiling over his report of banged knees and elbows and chuckled aloud over the one of him kneeling in the corner holding his mashed nose.

I'd purchased a few things for him over the internet, which I had passed to him in the parking lot after work. A soft cloth for a blindfold. Two pair of leather cuffs, one sized for his wrists and the others for his ankles. A ball gag.

Naturally, those came with the conditions that I get pictures of him wearing them.

The final piece I gave to him came with instructions as I handed him the box.

"Do not open this until after I tell you to, boy. Go home and shower. Remember what you are supposed to do." He blushed and nodded a little eagerly. He was starting to like that shower ritual a lot. "After that put your collar on but nothing else. Turn on your laptop and open the video chat program. I will be wanting to talk to you face to face, boy. Understand?"

He nodded again and I stepped forward and put my hands on his face, as close as I dared to get while still on company property. Patting his cheek softly I whispered "Good boy."

As I had hoped he was blushing and a little eager looking when I left him.

This was turning into so much fun...

So much fun in fact I went home and performed my own little shower ritual. Fortunately for me I didn't have any restrictions on my own pleasure so I was able to enjoy the moment to the fullest. And all the while I was in there getting both clean and happy I was imagining my pet boy waiting impatiently for me to get online so he could discover what his new toy was going to be.

"Master..." he still colored a bit when he called me that. "I've been waiting." I smiled warmly.

"I know you have, my good boy. You always do. Hopefully this will be a rewarding night for both of us." A flicker of a smile raced across one corner of his lips. He did so like being rewarded. I could see the little box I had given him in the parking lot close at hand.

"You haven't peeked, have you?" He shook his head.

"No, Sir."

"Good boy. We will get to that in a few minutes. There's a few things I want to go over with you first."

"Yes, Master."

Oh, I did love hearing him say that. I very nearly growled in pleasure.

"We are working closer and closer to the first time when you will come here in person. Have you been keeping that in your mind, boy?" He nodded.

"I think I'm ready for that." I shook my head.

"No you aren't, boy. Not even close." A small frown creased his brow and his jaw clenched just a little.

"Why do you say that?"

"I've been watching you, obviously. Despite your brave front you are still quite uncertain of how you feel about me and my desires. I've seen your body language, young pet." I leaned closer to the screen. "I frighten you more than just a little. And I wonder if you have really thought about what I plan on doing with you once I can get may hands on you and that sweet little body." A deep flush spread down to his chest and he looked away.

"I've spoken of keeping you naked and collared and on a leash. Do you think that will be all of what I want from you? Nothing more than a decoration?"

He still wouldn't look directly at me. "N-no... Master. I... know... that you will want more than that."

"Are you willing to give your Master what he wants, pet boy?"

"I... don't know, Sir. I'll... try."

"Look at me, Jacob." It took a bit of an effort but he turned and looked at me. I raised a hand to the screen, as if I were trying to touch him.