The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never been naked in front of a man who wants you?"

"No, Sir."

"Never been Owned or collared or leashed before?"

"Nope. Never." At my look he hastily added "Sir."

"Ever been kissed by another man before, pet boy?" He colored deeply but the set of his lips changed as he tried to rally his defenses.

"On the lips? No, Sir." The lad was constantly amusing. I grabbed the handle of the leash and slipped my hand inside of it, pulling it out of the way as my eyes swept down his sweet body. Very pointedly, my gaze stopped at his crotch.

"And then... there's this." My look flicked back up to his eyes and back down again. "One of the reasons you claim you are here today, boy. Before you met me, had you ever had your cock locked away?" He visibly shivered.

"N-no, Sir. I..." Jacob blushed and looked away.

"What is it?"

"Until... ummm... before you gave me that first piece of paper... I didn't even know those things existed. They... it..." His face was almost crimson and he looked away. "It... scares me just a little bit... Sir."

I cupped his face in my hands gently, then leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. "Jacob... if I told you I was going to lock your prick away forever, would you have even put it on in the first place? Let alone give me the key?" His head shook back and forth.

"N-no, Sir." I leaned closer and whispered directly into his ear.

"Believe me, pet boy. I have no intention of keeping that sweet cock of yours locked up. I want it out so I can see it... and play with it... as often as possible." A little moan which was partly a squeak and partly a gasp escaped his lips. I gave him my best low evil chuckle and kissed his ear then patted one cheek.

"So... let's get on with the program for today, pet boy." I pointed. "On the table there is a skein of rope. Give it to Me." When he did, I said "Turn around, boy. Hands behind your back." He was shaking a little, but did as he was told. I had him hold his wrists about six inches apart. Shaking out the rope, I found the middle and started wrapping it around his wrists. After four loops around, I began wrapping the rope around the loops starting from the outside working in, turning it into a rope handcuff.

Of course I talked to him while I worked. I wanted to keep him constantly distracted.

"Have you ever been tied up before, boy? Ever tried any bondage?"

"N-no, Sir." He couldn't see my smile, but that was okay. It might have frightened him even more.

"As you may have guessed, I'm a big fan of it myself." He almost chuckled.

"It was subtle, but I'd kind of guessed that. Yeah." Even as nervous as he was, he never lost his snarky sense of humor. I loved that.

"Just so you know, I will be using it on you all of the time, pet. Rope... leather... steel... wood. Even plastic. I once made some pretty cool shackles from PVC that worked out pretty well. As a matter of fact... I can't imagine a time when you will be here that you won't be in bondage of one sort or another." I finished wrapping the rope cuff, snugging the ends in and checked his wrists. "Not too tight?" He flexed his hands back and forth.

"No, Sir. It's fine."

The distraction worked. I'd gotten him naked and now snugly bound for the very first time and he wasn't freaking out. Rising behind him, my hands went to his shoulders, fingers and thumbs working into his trapezius muscles. Little sounds of mixed pleasure and mild pain came from him as I worked them roughly, forcing the muscles to stretch and relax.

"What color are you right now, pet? Still orange?" He shrugged against my grip.

"Maybe. I dunno. Still nervous, but I'm okay. Not quite as red as before. Maybe... a gold...ish?" I leaned closer to his ear, my fingers still working on his shoulders.

"One day I hope your heart will always be 'green' with me, lad. I want you to be comfortable and happy so that one day you will come to Me and never leave again. But sometimes... sometimes I want you a little nervous. Sometimes I want you wondering what I might do to you next... wondering how I might punish you or what I might make you do or how long I'll leave you locked in that little plastic cage... I want that little thrill running up and down your spine. So even if your heart is 'green'..." I leaned even closer to his ear. "I want you... to always... stay golden for Me... pony boy."

He laughed. Loud and long and hard and said "Oh fuck!" several times. Perfect.

While he was winding down I turned him around, slipped a hand behind his neck and kissed him. Hard but quickly. Our teeth grated together for just an instant and he let out a little squeak of surprise. Then I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"Now..." I said as my fingers unclipped the leash from his collar. "Let's attend to this other issue." Before he could react I grasped the padlock holding his plastic cage shut tight and clipped the end of the leash to it. His eyes went wide and he squeaked again. Letting the slack of the leather slip through my fingers, I stepped back and sat down in my chair, the leash now fully extended, spanning from my hand to his imprisoned cock. The two brass keys on their string dangled from the fingers of my other hand.

"Come... here... pet boy." I said slowly as I started tugging gently on the leash. "Come here and beg your Master to set your cock free." Gasping softly, he naturally followed my tugging and walked slowly towards me as I reeled the leash in through my fingers. Obviously he wasn't going to fight against my pull, not wanting his genitals to go anywhere without him. And, after around fifteen hours with his prick locked in that little plastic cage, I'm sure he was getting pretty desperate to have it free again and get some relief. Spreading my knees, I pulled him closer and closer until the fronts of his shins rested against the padding of my chair.

My pet boys eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. He panted softly, trying hard not to make any noise, but I could tell he was right on the verge of either crying or moaning or possibly both at the same time. His whole body was tensed up and slightly in motion as he struggled with the whole 'fight or flight' thing embedded in his brain. Despite what they claim, men's existence centers around their cocks 99.9% of the time. The frightened little reptile in the back of my boy's brain was telling him that his reproductive organs were in danger and he was struggling hard not to try and pull away or hit me and run.

One more reason why I had tied his hands behind his back before I tried this. I didn't want to get punched in the head, even by accident.

As one hand unclipped the leash from the lock, my other one came up from beneath and captured his cock and balls in my fingers and held on to him securely, not allowing him any avenue of escape from my grasp. He made a little worried noise in the back of his throat.

Looking up into his frightened eyes, I said "This belongs to me, pet boy. This pretty cock belongs to me and only to me."

"Y-y-yes..."

"Say it, pet boy."

"M-my cock b-belongs o-only t-to you, M-master."

"All of you belongs to me, pet boy. I own you. All of you. You are mine. Say it."

"I... I am y-yours, M-master. A-all of m-me. I belong t-to you." I smiled softly.

"Such a good boy you are, Jacob. Would you like me to free your cock? Take it out of it's cage so it can play too?" He nodded, somewhat jerkily.

Before I could instruct him, he spoke up. "P-please free my cock, Master. Please, Sir." I couldn't help but smile. He was learning so quickly to please me.

Damn, this was going to be fun.

His eyes watched my every move as I slipped the key into the lock and turned it. As the lock snapped open a little moan came from his lips and he shivered. Keeping my hold on him firm but not painful, I pulled the lock pin out and laid it and the lock on the table, then grasped the tube encasing his prick and slid it slowly off. He sighed happily as his prick came free. I blew a little stream of air from my lips across his skin and he shivered. As my fingers removed the other pins and removed the ring from around his shaft and balls, his cock started getting hard in my hands.

Naturally, this was the reaction I was hoping for. Even if having him get hard in my grasp seemed to be the last thing he ever wanted. His body showed me what my boy wanted, no matter what his macho exterior tried to relate.

And if he thought for an instant that once I got my hands on his prick that I was going to be letting go of it anytime soon, he was sadly mistaken. I transferred my grip from his balls to his shaft, stroking him slowly as he got harder and harder. He was about average sized. Maybe about six inches long and four and a half inches around. He'd been circumcised, as so many were these days, but it took nothing away from the beauty of it. My fingers slid up and down and I could see a little bit of precum oozing from the tip. One finger from my other hand reached out and gently spread the slippery fluid all over the head of his prick, making him shiver and moan softly.

Enough.

It was time for m pet boy to earn his reward for bringing himself to me.

At least the first part of his reward, anyway.

I kept him securely in my grasp, standing up slowly while my other hand on his chest made him step backward. Even though I was only a few inches taller than him, it felt like I towered over the boy at that moment. My mind was swimming with the power and joy of Owning him so completely. My fingers still wandered up and down his hard shaft.

"Do you want to come, pet boy?" Eyes wide, he nodded jerkily.

"Yes, Sir." he whispered.

"Ask Me nicely, Jacob."

"Please Master..." he whispered. "Please let me come. Mmmmff..." He squirmed under my ministrations.

"Follow me, boy." Towing him by his prick, I led him into the hallway just outside my office door. On the wall hung a long mirror that went almost all the way to the floor. I reversed my grip and pulled his back into my chest and we faced the mirror with my chin over his shoulder. My free hand came up and gripped his chin, turning it towards the reflection.

"Look at yourself, pet boy. See how hot you look right now. How hard you are in my hand." A small moan came from his lips as he squirmed again in my grasp. "You are going to come for your Master, sweet little pet." I stroked him harder. "You are going to come for me." His whole body shivered hard.

"Y-yes...!" he gasped. "M-master! Ahhh...!" His whole frame went rigid and he let out another gasp and shake and suddenly his hot sticky come began spewing from the tip of his prick to spatter all over the glass of the mirror. I held him tight while he writhed against me. I could feel his hands between us, fighting to be free of the ropes while I stroked him and he shuddered and shot his load onto the mirror.

At long last he trickled to a stop. He'd made quite a mess. I was going to have to make sure that he cleaned that all up before he left. Still supporting most of his weight, I pulled him around the corner and into the bathroom where I propped him up in front of the sink. Turning the water on cold, I first rinsed off my fingers then got a handful of cool water and cleaned of his prick. He shuddered again at the feel of the water against his flesh. I could have made him do it himself, of course. But then I wanted another reason to touch that sweet cock again. I planned on doing it often.

During that process I turned and placed my lips against the side of his neck and bit him just hard enough to make him squeak again and shiver all over. The salty taste of sweat along with the delicious flavor of pet boy made a rumble of pleasure bubble up from my chest. Oh my... I'd gotten my pet boy all sweaty.

It seemed like a good time to do something about that.

Pulling him back slightly from the sink, I wet a washcloth under that tap and started wiping him down all over, starting from his face down. Some of the process relaxed him and some did the opposite. When I rinsed off his now soft prick and balls he tensed up again and he was clamped down tight on that snug little ass of his. At this point I would have had to fight him to get him to relax enough for that so I let it go by.

After all, we had nothing but time.

While I worked, I talked to him, trying to gauge his mood and reactions. I could tell that my bringing him to orgasm so quickly bothered him some. That and the fact that yes, I was a man and I made him come with my hands.

Jeez... why do we raise our boys to think that simple pleasure is inherently "nasty?" Who decided that sort of thing would make you less of a man?

I certainly didn't. "Jacob..."

"Yeah?" He was still a little muzzy so I let that slip by.

"When I told you I wanted you, did you think less of me?"

"Ummm... What do you mean?" A little more aware now.

"When I told you that I wanted to make you my pet boy and you realized that I was serious, did that make you think I was less than a man? Did I suddenly turn into some flaming prancing fairy or am I still someone that you would want at your back if things went wrong? Did I lose your respect when I said I wanted you, boy?" Eyes wide, he shook his head.

"No no, Sir. I didn't think any of those things. You are still... quite large in my thoughts, Sir. You are sort of my hero."

Damn, he made me blush.

"Then what is bothering you, boy? Don't think any less of yourself because you wanted the same thing I did." I put a hand on his shoulder and threw him a curve ball.

"You were nervous as hell standing in front of my door this afternoon, weren't you?" He nodded vigorously.

"Oh hell yeah. I almost... Yes, Sir. I was."

"But you found your courage and knocked anyway. Because this is what you wanted. Because this is what will make you happy." Both hands went to his shoulders, gripping them tightly. "Jacob... what you did today took great strength and courage. Bringing yourself here, knowing in your heart what I wanted. There aren't many men who would have had the... balls..." I grinned. "To do what you did. Hell, I'm not sure I would have. You know..." I paused and took a breath.

"When I opened the door and let you inside I wanted to tell you how proud and happy you made me, pet boy. I wanted to grab your hands and dance around in a little circle. Of course..." I coughed slightly. "That would have spoiled the mood I was trying to set there." He smiled and I put my hands on his face. "Don't ever doubt your strength, pet boy. Don't ever doubt your strength or your heart or your manhood." I moved a little closer and looked into those big brown eyes. "Because I have seen them all... and they are amazing."

As I moved even closer, he tipped his head up and I leaned down and kissed him again. This time he didn't squeak. I only let it go on for a second, then pulled my lips away and gathered his head under my chin and hugged him to my chest.

"If my hands were free, I'd hug you back." I chuckled and patted the back of his head.

"I'll take it off soon enough, pet boy. There are other things I want to do with you today. Besides, you have to clean that mess off of my mirror before you leave."

"Yes, Master." I kissed him on the forehead.

"Good boy. Now come with me. I want to show you a few things." Slipping my finger through the ring in his collar, I led him back into the office and pointed. One corner of the room was cleared out with another small black mat on the floor and two little shelves at different heights. One of them had a small kitchen timer setting on it. It was quite obvious that it was a corner for my boy. He shivered just a little. I was pretty sure if I had looked down I would have seen something that pleased me.

"I can imagine you will be spending quite a bit of time there." He shivered again.

Grabbing up the leash once more, I clipped it to his collar and led him into the living room. "Pets are not allowed on the furniture unless invited. Say... up into Masters lap. Otherwise.." I pointed to a spot just to the right of my recliner. "You will be here. Or in front of it. Either leaning against my legs or kneeling in front of me. Depending on what I wish."

There was that cute little blush again. I pointed to the dining room.

"The same goes for in there, as well. If you are especially good or if we are in a hurry, then you will be allowed to sit at the table. Sometimes I will allow you to eat by yourself off of a little stool in front of you to keep your plate off the floor. Sometimes when I wish it I will feed you myself." I chuckled. "I always enjoy feeding a pet with my fingers."

Looking down, I could see that he was about half hard, his prick twitching a bit. The excitement of the situation combined with the thoughts about what his new life is going to be like had him swaying back and forth between horny and a bit frightened. Excellent.

"You had better take good care of your knees, pet boy. You are going to be spending a good part of your life on them." That made him get both pinker and harder.

"Y-yes, M-master."

Damn, it was so much fun being me. I can't imagine being anyone else. It would be so boring!

Pointing through the garage door nonchalantly I said "There's another room that we will be spending a lot of time in out there. But you aren't anywhere near ready for that room yet, boy."

Tugging on the leash, I led him back into the hallway and stopped just outside my bedroom door.

"Unless it is an emergency or some special circumstance, you are never allowed to wear any clothes inside my bedroom. Do you understand, boy? Nothing more than your collar or restraints or whatever I have assigned you for the day. And if I haven't specified, you will wear nothing but your collar in here."

"Yes, Master." I smiled.

"Good boy." I opened the door and led him inside. The toys and things I had selected earlier were laying on the bed. Jacobs eyes widened at the sight and they darted back and forth looking at each item and his prick was twitching again. I pulled him in front of me, then pressed his thighs up against the side of the mattress. My hands went around his waist, palms against his lower belly. The boys hands were just at the level of my crotch, though I don't think he realized that yet.

But I did and I liked it.

"This is about one quarter of the toys I have, pet boy. The rest are in a box under the bed. One of your chores will be to always keep My toys clean and stored neatly. If I open that box and find a mess, you will be spending quite some time in the corner with some bright red stripes across that skinny little ass of yours. Is that quite clear?" He shivered against my body.

"Y-yes, Sir. I understand." He paused and then asked "Will... will you be using all of these?" I leaned my head sideways and took the top of his ear between my teeth, nipping it. He squeaked and shivered again.

"Oh yes, pet boy. All of these and more. Over and over again. I want to find all of the things that make my pet boy squeak and shiver. Both in pain and delight. And just to keep things fun on payday next week, you and I will be taking a shopping trip to Dr. Johns and we will pick out a few brand new toys just for you."

"Oh... fuck." I chuckled evilly. I couldn't help it. I had a feeling he was imagining being towed through the adult toy store at the end of his leash.

"But we don't need expensive toys to entertain ourselves, boy. Some of the simplest things can be quite useful. For example..." I reached past him and grabbed a long black silk scarf. Before he could react, I draped it over his eyes and tied it securely behind his head, blindfolding him quite effectively. The boy made a muffled little moan in the back of his throat. My hands went across his chest and my fingers found his nipples and I softly scraped each one with a fingernail, making him shiver and his nipples harden into little nubs.

1...34567...10