The New Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent to pick up her bra from the carpet, but she caught me and began to undress me and then sat down in one of the armchairs, pulling me onto her lap. We kissed slowly, deeply and sweetly and then drank some Champagne, then kissed again, sharing mouthfuls of Champagne with each other. Kitty's lipstick was all over my face and our bodies were both giving off a strong smell of arousal. Kitty's body was hot and she was sweating heavily under the arms and I kept kissing her under there, sucking her shaven armpits, licking up her sweat with my tongue. She took the old ring she had always worn before she had become engaged to Mr Twomey and she put it on my left hand, on my second finger which was the only one it would fit, then she reached towards the table and next thing she was pulling the blue garter up my thigh and I giggled to see it there among all the naked flesh. We started kissing again, Kitty's tongue deep in my mouth and me caressing her nipples, feeling the wet, sweaty, pimpled beauty under my fingertips and then we got so worked up we couldn't make the bed and Kitty was on top of me, trying to possess me there and then on the floor. I couldn't believe she could find someone like me attractive but she was nearly frantic in her overwhelming need. I felt I was almost about to pass out with desire when I was at last free to grasp and fondle her body at will in an almost mindless passion and at the same time possess her lips with mine. Yet she matched me in my frantic scramble towards orgasm and we both wailed out our cry of climax together.

Then Kitty got a towel from the bathroom and dried under her arms and along her glistening breasts and across her engorged nipples. I was lying now, exhausted, on the towel and she was kneeling beside me, finger-fucking me gently. I began to sigh as I felt a rising, gentle tide of excitement build again in my womb and vagina. Kitty bent down and kissed me.

"This might hurt a little bit, my sweet one," she said, "but I want to be the one to take your virginity."

I smiled and nodded. She continued to finger-fuck me and then, just as I started to orgasm, she pressed harder, pushed two fingers deep into me and I felt a dull, tearing pain as she deflowered me.

Kitty was lying on the bed, smoking, an ashtray balanced between her breasts. I was smoking too, sitting astride her belly, surrounded by all the vases of red roses which reflected a warm pink in the flesh of our naked bodies. I had my hands on her breasts because I wanted to get her excited again. There was a small amount of blood still oozing out between my legs and it stained the white skin of her belly. She traced it with her finger.

"You know what this means?" she said.

"I think so," I said, staring down lovingly at the Goddess.

"I've made you my bride," she said.

The end.