The New Church Roof Ch. 01

Story Info
Off the wall fundraising means a naked ball.
5.3k words
4.52
29.5k
22

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - A Game of Cards?

It is amazing how difficult it is to get money out of an affluent community for a new church roof. We had been quoted around $200,000 and despite fund raising hard for the last year we were only about a quarter of the way there. I guess it was one of those things that you really only felt strongly about while sitting in church every Sunday. The pastor harangued us to give, give, give. A bit like Bob Geldorf without the swear words.

That night there were four of us, I recall, having a nice Saturday evening dinner, probably before a game of cards. It turned out to be that fateful day when the Grand Plan was tentatively mooted.

There we were, me David, Jane, my wife, and Sue and Evan, our best local buddies here in Spring Falls sitting around the kitchen table after dinner, a couple of beers and, as I remember three bottles of wine.

We had moved over here to this fairly small town in the mid west only three years ago from England, and while it was a bit Hicksville we had already made some good friends, mainly through the church.

I am never mean with the wine and on this particular evening I had been hoping to schmooze our way into a little strip poker. We had played before on a couple of occasions and the evenings had got hotter and hotter. We had moved on to smutty dares last time and I was really hoping that one evening, perhaps tonight, I was going to be able to sink my cock into Sue's pussy. Last time we had been given a one minute dare allowing us to kiss and grope, but with our partners watching, and Jane and Evan had received the same dare. Fair's fair, but I would rather have been on our own, and I think Sue would have been happier as well.

Still maybe tonight.

I felt the time was right.

'So how about a game of cards?' I casually mentioned. I saw Evan's eyes light up.

'What had you got in mind?' he said. 'I think I have had too much wine to play bridge.'

Both the girls laughed.

'Yeah right,' said Jane 'So how many articles of clothing do you happen to be wearing?'

I was delighted to see that we were all on the same wavelength.

'We really ought to be playing a game where we could put some winnings into the church roof fund,' mused Sue. 'But on the other hand I haven't got a lot of change on me but I do have seven items of clothing.'

That seemed an incredible amount as we took our shoes off at the door and surely we would only count socks or stockings as one item. I started trying to work out what she was wearing. I could see the cardigan, the white glittery t-shirt, the short denim skirt and I assumed bra and panties. I has assumed that she was wearing tights but now realised that they were probably stockings, and although they only counted for one I guessed that she also had a suspender belt on. I went into a small reverie of my own and started changing the rules.

'How about this time, the loser of the round removes an item, but the winner of the round chooses which one.' I had already switched into play mode as I stood and tried to start a move to the rumpus room in the basement.

'That's it,' exclaimed Jane. 'That's what we need to do.'

I was grateful for her support. I really wanted to see Sue standing there in just her stockings and suspenders.

'Good, I will open another bottle to bring with me, take your own glasses and Jane you get the cards. We will clear up in here later.'

'No you idiot,' said Jane. 'Not the game tonight. The church roof.'

We all looked at her as if she had gone a little mad.

'What are you talking about?' Sue laughed.

'We will organise a game of strip poker and the winnings will go to the church. I am sure a lot of people round here would be intrigued enough to see their neighbours with no clothes on that they would join us in a game.'

'I am not sure that the church will be delighted to get a selection of used clothing especially if it has to have them all cleaned. Have you forgotten we don't play for money?' said Evan.

Jane's face fell. 'Well maybe we could charge an entrance fee, say $100?'

'Yes,' said Sue. 'If we got fifty people to play we could raise $5000.'

I laughed. 'I have a better idea, if they will pay $100 to lose their clothes in a game of poker they will pay $1000 to take part in an orgy.'

'Where's my cheque book?' cried Evan. 'Where do I sign up?'

We both fell about laughing. I knew that we had as much chance of organising an orgy as flying. It had taken us six evenings of playing cards to get the clothes off Sue and Evan.

'That's it,' said Jane. 'We will organise a Roman orgy. We will all wear togas and have dancing girls and nearly naked serving boys.'

'That's more like it,' I said seriously. I knew that until we thrashed this out we were never going to get the girls to play cards. 'But why do we need the togas? Let us just have a naked dinner. We can do a raffle with smutty prizes or perhaps an auction of promises. I will promise to fuck the woman who pays the most for my body.'

Evan and I enjoyed a good laugh over that one and Sue started looking for the small change in her purse.

'Sue's right,' said Jane. 'We would be lucky to get ten dollars for you, but Sue and I would probably make $1000 each and together...?' A strange look passed across her face. Only for a few seconds, but undisguised lust.

I found myself wondering whether it was for the man who had paid $1000 for her body or Sue. I made a mental note to make sure that the next few dares after our game of cards could throw the women together.

That would be worth seeing.

Jane had gone into organisation mood and was walking back to the table with a pen and paper. I recognised that the card game was going nowhere so cleared the table of the dirty plates and poured more drinks.

'Who can we invite?' said Jane. 'Let's make a list. We cannot just announce it in church, the Pastor would have a heart attack. We must hope he never finds out, at least until after he has accepted the money.'

'Look,' said Evan, 'if you are going to be serious about this then we have to be able to pick and choose, for example no-one over fifty. The chances are they will be fat, or ugly, or will have a heart attack.'

I agreed and added that we could offend some people at the church just by asking them. Perhaps we could have a web type arrangement starting at the middle with us, where the next few invitees invited friends of theirs but only after we had seen photo's of them and vetted them.

That was more or less agreed judging by the nods until Sue said that the fifty rule was a bit too much.

'Look at Bill Petchard for example. Although he must be nearly sixty he has a great body and always a smile for the ladies. He would be okay.'

I tried to remember his wife. Evan was obviously doing the same.

'Is that Coral?' he said. 'Is that her name? A little mousy, small woman. Nothing much about her one way or the other.'

'Yes that's her,' said Sue. 'I see her occasionally in the hairdressers. She is not mousy, well not when she is on her owm. She is always having a laugh and flirting with George while he cuts her hair. Put them down. I wouldn't mind doing a dare with him.'

'Look at these, 'said Sue. 'I have managed to get a dozen couples down on this piece of paper, which makes twenty eight people including us.'

'Well if each of those couples come and brings a pair of friends, that would give us over fifty people and a good chance of raising serious money.'

'What would we charge?' said Sue. 'And more importantly where would we hold it? Surely we could not use the church hall. The pastor would go mad. He was not keen on the horse race evening we held there as it offended his sense of morality.'

'We would have to use the function suite at the Spring Falls Motel, which means we need to invite Georgio, the owner and his wife, Gabriella. She's got a great body and he is a bit of a sleaze. He would be up for it.'

'I am not sure that I would relish 10 minutes in a clinch with him,' said Sue. I always reckon he must have at least three pairs of hands. He is more than tactile.'

'We cannot only choose the ones you would like to shag,' said Evan, thinking I am sure about Gabriella. 'Lets face it the chances of coming up with him on a dare is pretty remote.'

'They would be good to get involved anyway because we need caterers and a bar and he can organise the food and the drink so that we help ourselves and do not need lots of waiters and waitresses who would never be able to keep quiet about it,' said Jane. She was obviously doing some serious thinking.

'We can have a self service bar in the same room and have the food served in the annexe. They can keep the dividing doors closed while they put the food on the tables. We help ourselves and eat in the main room with the doors shut while they clear the food platters and lay desert. We take the empty plates back to the annexe and they clear the room again while we are back in the bar. After they have cleared we can lock the doors to the main hotel from the annexe and use the rooms for dares if we want to.'

'About the charges,' I said. Talking before I had done any calculations said, ' I reckon that Giorgio will get us a decent two course meal and unlimited wine and beer for about $100 a head, so if we had charge $1000 per head, with fifty people that is... we clear $45,000. Fuck me.'

'I may well do that,' flirted Sue, putting her hand on my thigh. 'Just make sure you buy me in the auction.'

Wow...my mind went into overdrive.

'Stop dribbling,' said Jane. 'I will hide the cheque book that night before you go out.'

We all laughed, myself a little hollowly, I began to fantasise about what she might cost. If I didn't get her then perhaps I could buy a couple of quiet hours later. I noticed that her hand was still resting on my thigh and my cock jumped a little at my salacious thoughts. I did think of moving her hand a few inches closer so that she would be able to feel the outline of my cock under my trousers. I began to wonder whether she had felt the ballooning fabric anyway.

I looked up to see her watching my every glance. Unable to stop myself I glanced down at my firming cock. She definitely knew as she moved her left hand an inch or two towards my groin until I knew her little finger was resting alongside my, by now, very erect dick.

'Seriously though, that is a lot of money,' said Sue.

That is only the start of it,' said Jane. 'Think. For once in his life David had a sensible thought, even if as always it was about sex.'

Sue clenched my thigh a little.

'We could make $100,000 or even more. People will pay to attend, if not an orgy, at least a potential orgy. How many chances will they ever get in their lives to do something like this,' Jane continued.

'Every Saturday night with me if they enjoy this one and will pay $1000 to me for the pleasure,' I cried.

I wish I hadn't joked as Sue play-slapped me, removing her hand from my thigh to do so.

'Well what about the dares?' I said, feeling horny without Sues hand on my thigh. 'We need to know what we will do to encourage people to sign up. And do they just turn up naked or change in the toilets.'

'I know,' said Sue putting her hand back on my leg, the tips of her fingers now resting on my cock. 'They arrive clothed, - Dress Code... Smart...Removable - and then stand in the middle of the room and disrobe couple by couple after a few drinks.'

Her exhibitionist nature was beginning to show.

'Even better, said Evan, his brain working overtime. Perhaps we could have people pay extra to be undressers. They would pay say $500 dollars for the pleasure of removing the clothes from half a dozen members of the opposite sex.'

'Could I get to choose which ones they are,' said Jane now flirting with Evan. I noticed her putting her hand in his lap. Perhaps she had seen Sue and I at it already.

'Listen if you can't get to choose, as an organiser, it's a poor show,' said Evan. 'And, by the way you can take my clothes off for less than $2000.'

'And exactly how much less than $2000 were you thinking of Evan?' breathed Jane, turning towards him and obviously running her hands over his crotch. I assume he had an erection like mine which Jane was now encouraging. Meantime Sue was doing her bit to restore the balance and firmly holding me tight.

'How about a ten dollar donation to the roof fund on Sunday?' said Evan, calling her bluff. 'And I get to undress you for the same sum.' There was no way he was going to let her out of this.

Jane realised this and looked around smiling slowly. So I guess the roof fund gets another $40,' she purred. Shall we adjourn to the rumpus room?

I grabbed another wine and my glass and followed them down the stairs. By the time I was there Jane and Evan had sat on the left hand sofa which left room for Sue and I on the other one which was at right angles to the first. They were two sides of a large square of carpet facing the big family TV in the corner. A convenient coffee table between them held the glasses and the wine.

'Well Evan, mighty mouth, I guess you are first. Go on Jane take his clothes off. Stand here in front of us, we don't want to miss anything,' said Sue snuggling up to me.

Speaking personally I am not sure that I wanted to see him take off his clothes at all, but as it was the only way I was going to get Sue undressed I was quite happy to watch. He did have a good body, which of course we had all seen before after playing cards. This was a bit more in your face though, particularly in ours. I had also seen him in the shower after using the Gym where, like me, he worked out once or twice a week, not obsessively but just for fun. He and I also played racquetball and shot hoops from time to time with a crowd of guys from the church.

They stood and he swaggered across the room. He was putting on a brave face.

Jane stood in front of him and, slowly leaning almost against him, rubbing her 32A's across his chest. She slowly undid the buttons on his shirt, pulled it from his trousers and threw it towards the TV in the corner of the room. She moved around behind him, and ran her hands down his chest to the waistband of his trousers. I was getting hard watching them. Not I hasten to add because of Evan but seeing what I would be able to do to Sue.

We heard the zip opening and his trousers were lowered to the ground where he stepped out of them. She knelt in front of him with her forehead resting on the erection ballooning the front of his boxers. She slowly removed both his socks, massaging his toes before running her fingers up his thighs and onto his boxers. She moved round behind him again and lowered her hands below his waistband. While we had all been naked together before, I was not sure that she had ever held his cock. She had now. Below his boxers you could see her left hand splayed around his 8inch cock and her right hand cupping his bollocks. She gradually lowered his boxers to the floor, gave his cock a quick kiss and sat back on the sofa to the applause of Sue and myself leaving Evan looking a little self-conscious in the middle of the room. He made for the table to top up his glass and have a deep drink.

'Where the fuck do you think you are going?' said Sue to Jane. 'Get up here in the middle of the room. There is no gain without pain and now it is your turn for the pain. Just look what you have done to my poor husband,' she laughed.

I know I am not an expert on his cock but it did look very red and in danger of bursting. Even Jane had to laugh and accepted with good grace that it was her turn to have her clothes removed. I really wished that we had gone first because now we would have been cuddling naked. If I was in the same state as Evan I knew just where Sue's hands would have been.

I looked at Jane in a different light as I watched Evan come up beside her to remove her clothes. My wife is tiny, about five foot two and she is very conscious of her 32A cup breasts. She regularly has sessions of self doubt about her body. She has suggested breast enlargement a couple of times, which surprised me because she has often criticised the plastic surgery industry. She just needs constant reassurance that they are lovely. I of course, am more than happy to give her that reassurance by tweaking or playing with them as often as possible. They may be small but they are very sensitive. I have been able to give her an orgasm before just by playing with them for a while. I tell her that if she had surgery they may lose some of their wonderful sensitivity. I know she would hate that.

I realised that while I could see she had a long blue denim shirt, buttoned almost to the neck, over the top of black figure hugging tights I could remember nothing about the underwear she was wearing that evening. She had dressed in the bedroom while I was organising the table. The shirt had big patch pockets over her tits, which I guess she hoped padded out her shape a little, and came down over her hips almost like a dress. The shirt was shaped higher at the sides to leave a proper shirt-tail at the back. If I did say myself she looked exquisite. The tights particularly moulded her bottom and thighs, while the shirt tail did a good job of partly obscuring, but emphasising her lovely bottom. I looked forward to seeing the shirt removed first, the way Jane had done it.

It was quite funny to see Evan standing twirling Jane around with his cock rampant at 45degrees.

He turned her back to us and standing close in front of her ran his hands under her shirt. And I guess over her tits, he knew how sensitive they were as I had discussed it before with him. She shivered. Yes he had definitely played with her breasts. His hands were running now under her shirt at the back and down to her waist. He was going to take her tights off first. I would definitely not have done that. She looks so good in those tights as they show off her arse to perfection.

I could see his hands rummaging around under her both her shirt and her tights. I guessed he was playing with her panties, running his hands around her cheeks. I watched him wink and then for some reason sorrowfully almost shake his head in despair.

Gradually he lowered her tights to the ground kneeling before her with his face inches from her crotch, breathing in the very personal aroma from the no-doubt soaking crotch of her panties.

He lifted one foot to his mouth and suckled on her toes, never removing his gaze from the gap between the sides of the shirt, where he would now be able to see up the crotch of her panties. The other foot got the same treatment, her thigh and knee being pushed to one side as he raised the foot higher and higher to his mouth.

I could see very little but my mind was working overtime. Her shirt still fell at the back to just below her bum and an inch or two higher at each of the sides.

At long last her feet were back on the floor and his hands continued to rummage under her shirt around her back and then under her arms and up to her breasts again. As he played with them she raised herself onto her toes and groaned, deeply within herself. Her hem at the back was shooting around at the back, now flicking up and then down showing an inch or two of buttock, but as yet there was no sign of the g-string that I now realised she had to be wearing.

I realised that he was really stringing this out, enjoying himself I guessed. They had been standing in front of us for quite a few minutes and she had only lost one item of clothing and we could still see nothing. It was very frustrating. Now he ripped the metal press studs that acted as buttons on the shirt, opening the shirt wide on each side of her body. He studied her bra and panties for long moments before closing the shirt around her and turning her round to face us.

12