The New Church Roof Ch. 03

Story Info
Off the wall fundraising means a naked ball.
6.3k words
4.63
12.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fancy Dress Evening

We all met up at church next morning at morning service, about eleven, moving on to a nearby bar for Bloody Marys soon after midday. We had not had that much to drink the night before and though I guess we were all tired by a lack of sleep, we at least felt fairly good. I am not sure that Pete should have been driving even though it was only five minutes away. He was, as he told us, so tired because he was kept awake by a naked Frannie with her feet on the bedboard and her hands up her sopping cunt screaming. What a picture that made.

'So, on a serious note,' said Jane. 'How are we going to progress?'

'How about a party say at our place next time?' said Sue. 'We can invite lets say another four couples, so sixteen people in all and go from there. We can each call one extra couple from Janes list. Make sure they are happy with the nudity thing.

'I guess that's the logical way,' I added. 'Just one thing maybe. We don't want too many people to see us all in the nude before we go to the dinner. They will have no reason to pay up if they have seen us already. Perhaps we should all invite say two other couples each to your house. Talk about the nudity and maybe go the strip poker route or just a bit of flashing and dancing. Just to whet their appetites. That would then be a total of twelve couples involved. If they invited two more couples each for the dinner we are up to seventy two people. More than enough.

Not that I don't want to see you guys naked again, perhaps you could come over again next Saturday and we can party again. That will give us a week on Saturday to arrange the new couples. We can also finalise exactly how much we are going to tell people and discuss what limits to put on their invitees. Age weight looks etc. Perhaps you girls could agree as soon as possible who is going to invite whom to their houses next weekend. The difficult ones to get will be Giorgio and Gabriella. They will never come out on a Saturday night.'

It was quickly agreed that they would come round to us again Saturday. It transpired that Pete played in a basketball training session every week with Giorgio. 'I am positive he will be up for it,' said Pete. 'I will even bet that he will only charge us for a tiny profit or maybe just at cost for the goodwill. I will talk to him before next weekend. What are we looking for, a Saturday night say in October?'

'Well that's only 4 weeks away to the middle of October and Giorgio always has a crowd dining for Halloween at the end of the month. Late November is Thanksgiving. To do this right I reckon we are talking January unless we do it say as an early Christmas party in early December. See what dates they have free and we will have plenty of time to get others involved that way.'

By the Monday I was looking forward to Saturday again. I wondered whether I would just collect all their clothes at the door on the way in. That would be fun. Jane had other ideas.

'No,' she said. 'You were right about not getting too bored with nudity. Even amongst the eight of us. I am going to tell the others to wear suitably smutty fancy dress. At least it will be fun. I will also tell them that they can all stay over if they want to. We have the two spare bedrooms and one couple can use the rumpus room sofas.'

That seemed like the opportunity I needed to discuss again how far we were going to go if the evening got raunchier.

'By the way,' I started. 'You remember that night two weeks ago, the last time we just had Sue and Evan over?'

'Yes' she said. 'When we first came up with the idea.'

'That's right. I started talking about playing strip poker and you came up with the roof idea.'

She preened. 'Yeah it is a good idea isn't it.'

'It sure is. Had you been thinking about it before.'

'Not really. I had obviously expected to play strip poker or some other raunchy game. I know what you men are like. The roof idea came as we were talking beforehand and just seemed to follow on.'

I had her now.

'So, you expected to play strip poker and just remind me exactly how many pieces of clothing you were wearing that night.'

She thought back and suddenly went red. As red as her lipstick or her favourite panties.

'Well. I am waiting.'

'Well of course I wasn't expecting to play when I got dressed. Just a bit later.'

'So being at home it didn't occur to you to change to put a couple more layers on when you did think of it. Sue, if I remember rightly was wearing seven items and tell me how many you had on. Was it two? Were two going to be quicker to remove? Did you not want to let Evan waste too much of his time undressing you?'

Still bright red and shamefaced she knew she was caught.

'With no suitable explanation coming forward I can only assume that we know how far we are both prepared to go if the evening progresses as we expect it to.' I leaned over and gave her a big kiss.

'In fact I am so worked up thinking about it I need you to give me a little head in order that I can rid myself of this erection. The first penalty you pay is no sex for you for two nights. The second penalty is that I will decide on your fancy dress for Saturday. It might of course be nothing at all except the word SLUT emblazoned across your tits and your arse.'

That made her go if possible even redder. Whether it was the thought of standing there completely naked wearing just the word SLUT in felt tip pen or the acts that may follow that scene I do not know. I would have to think of some suitable clothing. I wondered where I could get hold of a Chastity Belt.

While she was blowing me a succession of ideas breezed through my brain. I quite liked the Chastity belt, but doubt whether Evan would find it funny. Maybe just covered in dirty old clothing like a tramp. Oil stains food stains, maybe a bit smelly. Perhaps three or four pairs of panties, a bra, and two or three t-shirts, tights, a scarf, hat the works. So that she would take ages to get undressed if we started playing again. I even considered a rope. I had watched a TV program the week before showing some Japanese artist tying a naked girl in rope, symmetrically patterned all over her body. I was not sure that I would be able to do it so neatly. The end result of her being tied with her little tits and nipples bound so that they poked stiffly outwards and her legs held apart with the ropes either side of her vulva would only turn her on anyway. She would look like a right little slut.

That gave me an idea. She really hated her tiny tits. I would have to find some way of bringing them into the act. By now I was coming in her mouth. She drank me down like a good slut. All was right in my world. I had two or three days to think of a costume for her and contemplate fucking Sue or Frannie or Kay. Or maybe all three. That's funny my cock hardly shrank at all after Jane had finished. It had to be the way my mind was wandering. What was I going to wear?

I decided fairly early on that I would wear the corset stockings and suspenders like Dr Frank N Furter of the Rocky Horror Show. I had never worn them before and that looked fun while I did not have to leave the house and would only be showing them to close friends.

I went to the fancy dress shop for the gear. They had it in various sizes. The girl behind the counter insisted on me trying it on and then ran her hands all over me 'to check the fit.' I mean all over me. She did seem to be fairly impressed with the bulge in the panties. The costume came with tight sturdy panties covered in layers of frills. I am sure that they were undoubtedly suitable for going to a party or even seeing the show, but they were not skimpy enough for the evening I envisaged. I would wear a pair of Jane's. I think the shopgirl and I might have had a bit of fun if another customer had not come in.

I also found the costume for Jane.

It was a maid's outfit with a frilly white blouse over a really short black skirt. I decided that she had enjoyed the thought of being labelled SLUT so I would stencil the letters above her tits and on her buttocks. She could wear the low necked blouse either under her tits. Either way the word slut would show.

She would have to carry a tray around for most of the time with a pair of straps attached to her hem at the front and another pair going over her shoulders attached to the hem at the back. If she raised the tray and her arms to cover her breasts and the word SLUT at the front she would expose her shaved pussy. I was not going to allow her any panties.

If she kept her arms low she exposed her tits and pulled on the back hem thus exposing her naked butt and the second SLUT word.

Saturday afternoon came and I started to prepare her for the evening. I shaved her completely, she usually had a landing strip, making sure that her arse crack was fully defoliated. She was dripping wet before we even started the evening.

I had a crimson corset with white stockings and suspenders and Jane's favourite satin red panties, another penalty she had to pay for her slutty attitude.

I painted her buttocks and chest with the word SLUT and then produced her costume. There was at first a sigh of relief as up to that point she really thought that she was going to be made to stand around naked.

As soon as she wore the costume she realised that she might as well be. It also put her in the position of fetching and carrying for the seven of us all night.

We awaited the others with some excitement. What would they be wearing?

Pete had rung earlier with a strange message. Giorgio had offered us the first weekend in December and had been delighted with the idea. He and Gabriella were firmly behind us. With one proviso that Pete said he would tell us when we all arrived. We were intrigued.

Sue and Evan were the first to arrive both dressed as a pair of hookers. Short skirts, see through tops large earrings. Sue had stockings on but Evan said he had tried a pair of hold-ups on but they had hardly gone past his knees his calves were that thick.

Kay and Danny were next with Kay in a tiny nurses outfit and Danny in a white coat with a stethoscope and a gynaecological speculum possibly naked underneath.

Frannie and Pete were last with Frannie dressed as a cheer leader, but with obviously no bra, and Pete as a superhero with bright blue satin panties over white tights and a t shirt with a blue flash.

A great evening beckoned. I made Jane stand and show everyone her costume. Explaining why the word SLUT was emblazoned across her body and how it would show on her butt when she moved her arms down. She was then made to show everyone what happened if she tried to obscure the word on her chest.

Everyone applauded the sight of her pussy. And then to turn round and show us all how her it would expose the word on her butt.

Evan came over and gave her a big kiss and a grope, as he thanked her for wearing only the two items and promised her that she could be his slut any time she wanted. She sat perched on his knee while I started a drinks order.

Before I got into it Pete interrupted. 'Before we start drinking I think you should hear what Georgio has had to say.'

He explained to the others what Jane and I already knew.

'I explained to him that the eight of us were meeting up tonight to sort out a little more of the admin and even that we were wearing sexy fancy dress to get us in the mood. His demand is that we all go over to his hotel bar for a drink tonight before the evening gets under way. Now in fact.'

'That's all right,' I said. 'Did you bring something to wear. The others live nearby.'

'No. He was explicit we have to go in our fancy dress, or it is all off. I have to say I had already got my outfit when he told me so I would have been wearing this anyway.'

'That's silly,' said Jane. 'I can't go wearing this. He must see sense surely. There is more at stake here than him having a laugh at our expense.'

'He was adamant that the way we could prove to him that we were serious about raising a lot of money. We would be taking over one of his December nights, normally a big earner. If we were to come wearing our costumes it would show we are serious. In fact Giorgio said wearing as little as possible. The more we are wearing the bigger profit margin he will add.'

Well,' said Jane. 'What a bastard. He is prepared to threaten the whole thing over a point of pride. We have to do what he wants. What if I find a different costume to wear.'

Pete looked sad. 'I would be honour bound to tell him I am afraid. He made me swear, Italian style, on my mother's life, that we would not cheat him.'

'Look here,' Frannie said. 'Are you sure we are not overreacting here. We all look gorgeous and sexy. What's wrong with going and having a quick drink. He will certainly know we are serious.'

'But I can't go like this. Even if I didn't mind showing my arse and my pussy and these stupid tiny titties, I have the word slut emblazoned on me for everyone to laugh at.'

I could see she was near to tears.

'Look you can pull the elastic neck of the blouse up over your tits. And anyway I am proud to go out with my slut. Particularly if we all try and get a bit sexier. After all Pete you are not breaking your word, she was wearing the blouse anyway. Just try and cover the slut word with make-up. It will tone it down a bit. Anyway you know why you deserve the punishment. Okay'

Pete agreed. The girls rallied round and helped Jane cover the offending words and I got everyone a scotch or vodka to feel a bit better.

The girls were quickly out and even Jane agreed that they had covered it well with the pancake make-up.

'Right,' I said 'Let us call his bluff. You heard what he said about the less clothes the less profit margin. There is not much Pete and I can do but Danny are you wearing underwear under that coat. If so take it off. We know the smutty bastard is really thinking about the girls clothing rather than ours anyway.

Sue, Frannie and Kay, all take your panties off, No, not you Evan your tackle will hang below your hem. Kay lose another button or two at the top of the blouse. In fact another one as well. Your bra pushes them out nicely now.

We looked around at each other.

'Wow said Pete. 'Let's go. I have my bus outside. It will hold us all for a short journey.'

It was only fifteen minutes before we found ourselves trooping into the main bar in Georgio's hotel. During that time the other girls had dared Jane to wear the blouse the way I had intended, with her tits above the elastic.

'Wow,' he said as if surprised to see us. 'Lella, come back here and see this lot.'

His wife appeared open-mouthed from the back before starting to laugh.

'How's that Georgio. You were wrong. It looks like they are serious.'

'Fantastico, Girls walk up and down here. Jane. Why are you carrying that tray so low? Most waitresses would carry it a little higher at chest height.'

I could see Jane thinking how to answer. She took a big breath, raised the tray to chest height and said sweetly, 'But Georgio, look, if I cover my boobies I show my pussy.'

His face was a picture.

'Lella, Lella a camera quick.'

I overruled that. 'No Giorgio. No pictures. We do not want the story of this getting out to all the rest of the church until it is arranged. We must keep the whole dinner quiet at least until after we have held it, because some people of course will not be invited.'

I looked around to see if there was anyone here who I might have been alluding to. In fact there were only half a dozen people in the bar and they all looked like residents. They were certainly not locals.

We were however the centre of attention as one by one they all seemed to have to walk past us to get to either the bar or the toilets.

'So girls walk up and down a bit, let me look at those lovely costumes.'

I was right he didn't care at all whether the men were there or not.

'Si, do I get to see your knickers girls like Jane's,' he laughed.

I quickly lined the four girls up before they could speak and made them turn their backs on Georgio and Gabriella.

'So Georgio, how cheap are we going to make this evening. You are not going to charge us too much for the meal and drinks are you?'

'Jane help us with the negotiations.' She raised her skirt at the back.

He realised that I was trying to cut costs so said, 'Well David, of course it is often one of busiest nights of the year...'

'Kay please, if you wouldn't mind.' Kay standing next to Jane raised the back of her skirt to show another naked bum.'

'Ooooh and of course wine now is not so cheap.'

'Sue If you please,' Sue was next along the line.

'Ooooh Well maybe we could just cut a bit of our profit margin.'

I waited .

'Well perhaps we could do it at very little profit.'

Still nothing.

'Perhaps,' I said. 'You could use the evening as an opportunity to show the well known generosity of the Italian people?

'Okay, okay cost only.'

'Georgio thank you.' I said beaming.

'Your generosity to the church becomes you. Frannie please.'

'Oooooooh,' said Georgio as first Frannie raised her skirt to match the others and then bent forwards to touch her toes showing her labia thrusting between her bum cheeks.

The other girls followed her example and together said 'Thank you Georgio', almost as if they had been practising. What a magnificent sight.

'So Georgio,' said Pete. 'Practise what you preach 4 beers and 4 Margaritas for the girls. On the house please.'

Even Gabriella laughed as Georgio staggered around looking pale as he poured the drinks. He of course pushed our beers towards us and personally delivered the drinks to the girls, accepting a little kiss and patting a little bum. I can see why Jane had commented that she always felt he had more hands than most men.

Not unreasonably there were no more free drinks offered so I rounded everyone up after about twenty minutes, before any more locals came in, and shepherded them out to the car.

'Thank you so much Georgio. We will come round one evening and talk about the menu and the wine and the logistics. Thank you again. Ciao Bella.' This to his wife who was heading back towards the kitchens.

'Si, si' said Georgio. 'I look forward to seeing more of you.'

Sleazebag.

We piled back into the car in high spirits, particularly in my case as Sue sat on my lap grinding her pantieless crutch into my lap.

None of us could wait to get home.

Back home the girls started preparing dinner as we men started on a few more beers in the basement.

'So Pete, Giorgio seemed a little surprised to see us,' I started.

'Well,' he said. 'Maybe I exaggerated a little how important it was to go over and see him. But he did say that he might be able to do us a deal if all the girls were scantily clad. I guess I just embellished it a little.'

We all laughed and exchanged hi-fives.

The call went to eat so we trooped back upstairs to the kitchen where the food was laid out. We could hear the girls laughing as went upstairs so I was a little surprised to sit down to what seemed like a fairly tense atmosphere.

The first thing I noticed was that someone had rubbed all the pancake make-up off Jane's SLUT words.

We all sat around the kitchen table to eat but I noticed that all the girls were quick to ask Slut to get more drinks, pickles sauces or condiments from the cupboards. This involved a lot of reaching and bending and consequently a lot of flashing of her tits pussy and arse.

I was quick to notice that while Jane's cheeks were red as if embarrassed her butt cheeks were also red as if she smacked a few times.

Sue explained it all as we were finishing the meal and sitting back

'David,' said Sue. ' I am afraid I had to smack your wife a few times while we were preparing the meal. I realised quite why she was getting the slut treatment after trying to seduce my husband by wearing only two items of clothing. Isn't that right slut.'

12