The New Church Roof Ch. 05

Story Info
Off the wall fundraising means a naked ball.
5.2k words
4.38
10.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final planning and yet more sex.

Well after that evening we knew we had to do it.

The days were full of people ringing with their lists of invitees. We would take them and check them off against the master list to make sure that no-one else was going to invite them first. We also asked them to have a reserve list, which they could check at short notice if they got refusals.

We had a tricky timing problem now. It was about 7 weeks to the event, do we tell people immediately and hope that no-one gossips about it, or leave it to nearer the day and risk people being booked up.

We decided that it would be hard to free people up at short notice but compromised by printing out on a home computer the invitation which would say on the bottom, 'As a practicality please only discuss this party with the people who invited you. It is inevitable that if people gossip about it, expectations and gossip will soar and before you know it there will be some people who may know little about it but rumours, that will disapprove and will put pressure on us to cancel it. Others may be disappointed that they have not been invited. Discretion gets over both of these problems.'

The invite would give the reason for the party in big letters with the words 'give generously' just below it plus the date, time and venue. RSVPs by email please to speed the process along. Last but not least the dress code. 'Dress - to impress, and undress.'

The eight of us who were organising things did not have the opportunity to get together for another couple of weeks, so we arranged a couple of Saturday nights, the first in November and the week before the 'do'.

The invitations were out. And two weeks later we had not heard a word coming back to us through the grapevine.

The second wave of invitations had also gone out to replace people who had turned down the first one. We were delighted that without exception we understood that no-one had turned it down on moral grounds. A few couples on financial and some who were already booked up with things they really could not cancel.

I was quite surprised to note that a few early middle-aged couples had invited sons and daughters with their partners. It worried us enough to send around a note putting an age limit of 21 on the event.

That saved any problem over the alcohol being served but also kept it adult on a moral basis. It did mean that there were at least half a dozen attractive young girls being invited, so I was happy. Oh and their partners I guessed. That would keep the wives happy.

The eight of us met at our house on the Saturday in early November.

We laid out a table full of drinks, stocked the fridge full of beer and white wine and laid out another table full of snacks and little bites.

'This lot will have to keep you busy all evening,' Jane said. 'We have a lot to discuss.'

We started planning the evening, from soup to nuts, as someone described it.

Taxis would arrive between 7.00 and 7.15 and everyone had to be in the party room with a drink in their hand by 7.30.

I would be MC again and Evan treasurer. It would be his job for the first part of the night to collect any money due apart from the tickets, which would be paid in advance. He would also have to collect at a later date the money for auction prizes. Guests would be asked to bring with them enough money for raffle prizes. We would also circulate people in advance and ask for suitable gifts for the auction. The tickets would be sold as they first walked in the door so that they did not have to keep a lot of money on them. We would also take signed IOUs, and ask their hosts to collect the money later.

The next thing was the un-dressers. How would that work?

We had agreed to auction the positions of un-dressers. As MC I would start it off to show everyone what would happen. The logic would be that four highest bidding men and four women would buy the opportunity to undress twelve other people. I would stay up on stage to hurry things along.

I would first auction the places and select one each of the buyers. They would help undress each other and then another eleven of the opposite sex, at the same time as each other. Lets face it all the men will be watching the undressing of the ladies and the ladies will all be watching the men. It would speed things up to have it happen at the same time. We didn't want to be doing it all night. We would be allocating table places and the undressers would, effectively, undress the opposite sex on their table and one other. Coat hangers and coat racks would be supplied to take the clothes. We would then hand over to the next pair of bidders and so on down the line. We would leave an hour for undressing and if it was quicker than that we would have some silly games ready. Drinks would be self-service at all times from a bar at the end of the room. The meal would be organised for 8.45 to give everyone a chance to sit down.

We had changed the layout so that there were eight long tables of twelve. Jane would do a table plan available at the door. Each of the dozen original chosen couples had invited another three couples each. Eight people. That meant that every one of that eight could be seated on a separate table, making the flirting easier. There would be no worrying that your partner, or any of your invited guests might be sitting next to you. For the undressing I would ask people to come up in their tables, two tables at a time, twelve men, twelve women, twenty four in all. I would have men to one side of the stage, girls on the other and get them to come up one by one to the middle. I would just have to hope that there was one auction buyer from each pair of tables. It was never going to happen exactly like that so after eleven I would pass the last one over to someone else and let them join up with their table a moment or two later.

It had been decided that there was to be no choice of starter so the Parma ham and melon starters would be on the tables to start with and everyone would queue to serve themselves their choice of main meals and desserts. The men on each table would be responsible for keeping the wine and soft drinks flowing on the tables.

Kay who was pretty musical would provide an MP3 player to plug into Georgio's amp and speakers with dance music, starting two fast and one slow, merging into eventually one of each and then all slow. The music would finish at twelve thirty, taxis to arrive no later than 1.00.She would provide another MP3 of background music for the stripping and over dinner. We would need no more than three hours of dance music with the last hour and half all slow.

Sue would organise the raffle and solicit prizes. Raffle tickets would be sold strictly in the first half hour while people were dressed and the raffle drawn quietly, but by a couple of people who had not been on the organising committee, while the dancing was taking place. Prizes would be collected from a table by the door on the way out.

The last item we had to discuss was the auction of promises.

We needed to keep it fairly short so as not to take up too much of the evening, but if it was done right it could be a big money spinner.

It was probably around midnight before we got our teeth into the problem.

It had been suggested that we ask each of the dozen couples if they could come up with an auction promise.

'The problem with that,' said Frannie, 'is that we will not be able to stop lame prizes being offered.'

'Or maybe even downright perverted ones,' said Evan. 'Can you imagine pulling one of the prizes and telling the donor that it was perverted. Suppose I offered to bath a family's children every night for the next week and they had a ten year old girl.'

We laughed but I did start to worry, less about the prize than about Evan.

'The other way,' I said, 'is if we offered eight prizes, one from each of us. What about that? Would we all be happy to do something?'

They mulled it over quietly.

'I guess I would,' said Frannie 'providing it wasn't too outrageous. I wouldn't offer to be a sex slave for a week.'

Three of us desperately started scrabbling for money, shouting out numbers, one thousand dollars and then two thousand dollars.

Frannie laughed. 'Dream on guys, for Brad Pitt maybe, for you guys it would have to be a lot more than that.'

'Well how about we come up with eight prizes that we can all agree on, four for the girls and four for the boys and each draw one out of a hat to see who does it,' said Jane.

We thought about it and agreed that this was the only logical solution. It had the added advantage as none of us were particularly rich, that we did not have to be seen bidding for our own prizes.

We came up with a few suggestions like gardening in the nude but could find nothing that we were all comfortable with. Still we had seven weeks.

By now we were organised out. We were at risk of making bad decisions as we were getting tired of thinking.

'Right,' I said. 'That was the hard part of the evening. How about a game of cards?'

The idea was quickly acclaimed, I went to open a couple more bottles and Jane went to get a couple of packs.

'What are we playing,' I said.

'Nothing too complicated,' said Kay. 'I do not have the ability to remember tonight whether a straight beats three of a kind and if I have to take my clothes off I don't trust you guys to be honest with me. I might as well take them all off now'

We all laughed, if only that Kay had straight away unwittingly set the targets. We were playing for clothes.

'How about something really simple,' I suggested.' We deal out two packs between the eight of us and each take it in turns to lay a card.

If you lay the same card as the person before you, you take off a piece of clothing. Usual rules, shoes and jewellery don't count, socks and stockings are one item.

We will worry about what happens next when the first person is naked.

This was agreed and we started. It actually was slower than I expected but we managed to play fairly quickly slapping the cards down in rapid succession until someone got caught. It ended up with Jane being the first to completely disrobe, probably because like the earlier time she was not wearing a lot of clothes. She was only wearing a shirt, panties and shorts and all the rest of us had a least four items on.

'Dares?' Evan suggested leering a little. Well it was getting late.

'I know,' said Jane. 'I have bought a pack of 'adult dare cards' off the internet. They sold it as a game to spice up your evenings apparently.

She rushed off, her little bum twinkling as she ran.

'Okay,' she said breaking open the pack. 'You can see I do not know what they say I have never opened them, although I did think about it. They may be very lame of course.'

'I'll bet you did,' said Danny. 'Was it lying on your bed one afternoon with your fingers playing idly with your ...'

'Danny. Stop that,' said Kaye. 'Don't bring us ladies down to your base level. I'll have you know ladies don't do that sort of thing.'

'Actually,' admitted Jane to laughter, 'that was almost exactly the scenario. The only reason that I did not open them was that they are supposed to be in an ascending order of strength and I wasn't sure whether I would get them back in the right order.'

Even Kay had to admit that while she didn't go to bed every Saturday afternoon when Danny played golf, it had been known.

We pulled all the 1s 2s 3s and 4s out of the regular pack in order that the naked loser could turn over both the dare card and if it involved another person one from the 1 to 4 pack to count clockwise around the opposite sex.

Jane picked up the first of the dare cards. 'Oh, lose an item of clothing. That's no good. The second one is the same. Hang on let me go through them quickly. Don't worry I will not look at the ones that stop saying remove an article.'

She quickly discarded about half the pack.

'Right this one is kiss a member of the opposite sex for 2 minutes, and remove an article of clothing. We can just ignore anything that it says about clothing.'

She quickly turned over one of the numbered regular cards and received a 2 to laughter.'

'Come on then kiss your husband, ha ha. See how you like that! That will teach you to wear less than the rest of us,' Said Frannie.

She had noticed too.

'So what's wrong with me anyway,' I laughed. 'Come here Jane kiss me and prove them wrong.'

We played on for a while until we were all naked and had all had the opportunity to fondle breasts, or at least nipples in the case of the girls.

The cards moved up a notch, or should I say down a notch.

There were about eight fondle 'penis and testicles or vulva' for two minutes followed by another eight instructing us to fondle in the same way but also insert a finger into the other persons anus.

As you can see they were not each exactly original but they were fun.

They hit the right note for the evening because by now it was gone two and while we had had a lot of fun it had not descended into serious one-on-one sex.

The final few cards were all masturbate a member of the opposite sex until they come. After Frannie had blown Evan and I had eaten Sue we realised we were just about at the bottom of the pack so it was easier for us to organise who would masturbate who rather than risk duplications with a draw.

This was something we had never done, sit in a circle around a couple masturbating one another. It was fun and left me horny and wishing the that the others would leave. Luckily they all felt the same and were soon on their way out of the door.

Jane's feet hardly touched the floor as we rushed to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed. Leaped on top and skewered her with one thrust. This was no time for gentle loving. More the time for the typical Australian foreplay 'brace yourself Sheila.' The washing up would wait until the morning.

Well now we were really beginning to get close.

The eight of us had a final Saturday evening together this weekend and next weekend was the dinner.

We all met at Sue & Evan's. It was too late in the year for a Barbie so we congregated in their massive kitchen and started sinking the red wine. There was almost an air of panic.

While Sue pulled her pot roast out of the oven and put the baked potatoes on the plates we could not resist starting to talk about it, even though she and Jane, who was helping her, could not concentrate on our conversation.

We all agreed that we had not heard a word in gossip. This was really good news. There had been no complaints, all the tickets were sold and all the ticket money was in. That alone was a miracle. We had over $100,000 in the kitty all ready. That was the ticket money and a little left over from the donated kitty that we had started with.

'Right,' I said. 'Let us go through this one more time in order, the time that everything happens, and if anybody thinks of anything we haven't done just bring it up at that time.'

The food was now on the table and between mouthfuls, I started.

'Okay. Taxis will arrive between seven and seven fifteen and everyone will be in the party room with a drink in their hand by seven thirty.'

'Wait,' said Kay. 'Raffle.'

'Yes, said Frannie, 'and table settings.'

'Correct. Well done for spotting for my deliberate mistakes.'

'Yeah right,' intoned Pete. 'Vote of confidence in the Chairman!'

Unfortunately I was re-elected to a post that I didn't know I had. Chairman huh. I thought I was the MC.

That did however give us all time to finish the plate in front of us and concentrate on the meeting.

'Okay then. Raffle. Kay.'

'Right,' she said. 'I have collected ten prizes, all donated by guests, none of whom were worried about having their name on the item as 'donated by'. In fact some of the donors were positive about not wanting to be named as the donor.

We have, a bottle of champagne, a really good bottle of Brandy, and a bottle of Bourbon. We have a voucher for four tickets for the theatre at Eden Vale and four tickets for the New Year bash at the Bowling Alley. There is a voucher for dinner and wine for two at the Spring Falls Motel, and a $200 voucher for dinner at The Lakeside restaurant at the Yacht Club in Elder Springs. There is a free Spa day, with two treatments each, for two people at Greenbay Health & Spa and what I guess is the top prize, a weeks ski chalet at Stowe this winter. Sleeps eight.'

'Wow.' We all agreed. That was some top prize.

'I also have a box of mixed items from the Adult Store in Winton, handcuffs, a vibrator, a couple of dressing up outfits, lubricant, some DVD's and a twenty percent discount voucher.'

We laughed.

'You were pretty au fait with what was in the box there Kay,' said Pete. 'I hope it's a full bottle of lubricant, you haven't used it all.'

Both Kay and Danny blushed and Danny obviously took the question seriously.

'Of course not,' he said. 'She bought two bottles.'

We howled with laughter as Danny realised he had made a mistake.

I'm sure Pete, Evan and I all had the same thought in our heads,...

'She takes it up the arse.'

Once the laughter had died down and Kay had finished her glass of wine and lost a little of her high colour, she gave Danny a dirty look and told him that she would deal with him later.

'Frannie is going to help me sell the tickets at the door when they first come in. I have the raffle tickets. $50 a strip, I thought.'

'Is that you or the tickets,' said Evan, to more laughter.

'Okay, smart boy. Hand over your money. Let's see the colour of it. That's for me.' Kay took him up on the challenge, standing up and starting to undo a couple of buttons.

She actually did look a little pissed off.

Evan spotted the look and apologised immediately. 'I'm sorry Kay. That was a bit cheap. A bad joke. And here, I will pay $50 into the kitty for it. You have done a wonderful job on the raffle.'

A spontaneous round of applause broke out.

'Good job.'

'Wonderful.'

'Fantastic prizes.'

Kay looked a little mollified.

'That really is terrific,' I added. 'That alone should raise somewhere between five and ten thousand dollars. With ticket prices that high I don't think you should need any float. My guess is that it will mainly be checks. Don't forget to have a stack of pro forma IOU's in case the guest forgot a check-book. We will collect from them later. Table plan next I guess? '

'Right,' said Frannie. 'That was pretty easy really, because of our insistence on knowing each of the guests by name to avoid duplications. Each of the twelve inviting couples have six guests, making four men and four women in each group. By taking one of them for each table, and alternating the men and women, you end up with eight tables of twelve people, six and six, all of whom come from a different invitees group.

I have typed out all the names on to the table plan which will go on an easel inside the door of the ballroom.

I did have name tags made up for each table but thought that I would check with you guys first. Do I decide each person's seat or shall I just put 'man's seat' and 'lady's seat' on the tables and let them jockey for position around the prettiest slash hunkiest.'

We all agreed that as no-one was expected to know any of the others it would be as well not to choose their dinner partners but allow natural selection to take it's course. Darwin, you would have been proud of us.

'Okay then,' I started again. 'It is seven thirty and they are all in ballroom, having helped themselves to drinks, the first of which are set out ready to be picked up from the long sideboard, they have bought raffle tickets and know which table they are sitting on.'

'Whoa, a bit tight on time maybe but providing we hurry everyone along it should be possible,' said Danny. 'How about all the girls selling tickets, it might speed things a long.

12