The New Church Roof Ch. 06

Story Info
Off the Wall Fundraising Means a Naked Ball.
3.5k words
4.46
10.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little talking too.

As they all filed out I held the door with my left hand and held Jane's bum tightly with my right.

'Right, young lady. What's all this about offering yourself as a massage subject. I think you need a little practice first. With me.' Just in case there was any doubt in the matter.

She squealed excitedly. The idea of telling her off somehow got lost in her enthusiasm.

'Oh yes please, Go and move the chairs from around the dining room table and light a few candles in there. We haven't got a proper massage table and the bed it too big and too soft. I will get three or four blankets and a couple of single sheets from the airing cupboard. Then go and have a very quick shower in the spare room shower while I drop a couple of drops of perfume into some vegetable oil and shower myself in our room.

By the time I am ready I want you lying face down on the table under the top sheet. Make sure the room is warm enough. If not turn the fire on.'

A flurry of instructions and she was gone.

She was really looking forward to this. In the past she had mentioned that she had taken a weekend aromatherapy and massage course but we had never used it as part of our sex play. She had certainly massaged aching muscles and even my back before now, but only when I certainly wasn't in the mood for sex. I must say the anticipation began to creep towards my groin as my cock began to stiffen.

As requested I had a quick shower and dried myself off in the second bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my waist and padded down to the dining room.

Silly, I thought why do I need a towel, it is my house and we are the only two here. Still it felt right somehow, as if I was going to a proper masseur. I even considered putting underwear on. No, really stupid.

The room was warm and I could hear classical music playing quietly in the background. The lights had been dimmed but I could still see easily enough.

I lay there on my stomach, covered with my towel for perhaps for ten minutes. In fact I began to fall asleep, after all it was the early hours of the morning. Certainly my erection had disappeared and my eyes were beginning to close.

I heard the door open and then close again.

'Allo. My name is Monique. I am your masseuse tonight.' I heard in a bad French accent.

I looked to my right where I had heard the voice.

There was Jane in a short dark wig, little fringe and bangs at the side, that I do not remember seeing before.

I must have looked amazed as I heard her say,

'Eez that okay. You looked surprised to see a girl. Would you prefer a masseur.'

She giggled.

'We 'ave not met before M'sieu. Wot eez your name pleeze.'

She wore a white blouse, open, but tied over her tiny breasts, and a tiny black miniskirt that I had also never seen before. I would have remembered. This picture of loveliness was completed by hold-up black stockings which stopped just below the hem of the skirt.

'You 'ave a name?' giggle.

I managed to get my brain back in order.

'Oui my name is David. I just did not expect someone so beautiful, or French.'

'Oooh you are not tooo disappointed, I 'ope? I am very good, and zum times, giggle, very bad. Now I shall start with your ssolders and your back. Pleeze lay your arms down beside you? Zank you.'

I moved my arms and awaited her touch.

I smelt the oil as she poured it onto her palms and I felt the towel being pulled down to cover just my bottom. The oil was warmed and felt soothing as her hands pushed into my shoulder muscles and then on down my back.

She must have spent ten minutes doing my back and, surprise, surprise, she was really good. It felt very relaxing. My stiffy began to subside again. But then she reached my buttocks and my heart started to race a little faster, my anticipation only to be dashed as she moved sown to my toes. She massaged my feet and toes. Wow. That was something else, so back came my hard-on.

She moved up my calves to lower thighs before going back down to the other leg. Gradually she got closer and closer to my more erogenous zones. She noticed me moving my legs, easing them a little further apart. She stifled another giggle.

'You like zis huh. I zink you are relaxing no?'

I did not deign to reply just added another little groan as she now started massaging the top of my thighs.

She had moved the towel further back up my body again. It was nicely warming but as a protection against her wandering eyes I suspected it was now pretty useless. It was folded over at the very base of my bum and while it may have covered my bumhole, my balls would have been widely visible. Every so often she would brush them with her fingertips as she massaged the inside of my thighs.

Risibly she now folded the towel a different way to expose just my right buttock, and probably my bum-hole. I guess she was showing me that she knew the way the professionals did it.

The fun started as she deeply kneaded first my right buttock and then my left and then, dispensing with the towel to the back of my knees, she kneaded my bum like a heavy dough. The odd finger slid down my crack and even, I felt, hovered, over my bum hole.

I felt more oil being slopped around, over the buttocks and down my crack.

As she stood by my knees and pushed her hands deep into my buttocks and then up, an oily thumb, accidentally? pushed into my anal passage.'

I grunted.

'Ooh M'sieu. I am zo zorry. My fingers, how you say, slip into your cute leetle 'ole, par accident. Per'aps M'sieu may wish to smack my derriere a leetle later.'

Before I could rise and throw her over my knee, or even speak to confirm the appointment, she raised the towel over my torso and said,

'But first M'sieu if you could turn onto your back pleeze? I will oil ze front.'

I turned and she skilfully moved the towel to cover my, by now rampant, cock as I did so. She stood beside me and poured the warm oil over my chest, massaging my chest and shoulders. I took the opportunity, now that I could see where she was, to tickle her blouse, where her left nipple ridged through the material. She may have had tiny tits but she had lovely nipples.

I was not prepared for the slap that she gave me.

'M'sieu. Zat is an insult. Wot do you zink I am. Some sort of houri, per'aps.'

That of course was exactly what I was hoping she was playing at, but no, she was still the professional masseuse.

'I am so sorry.' I said. 'I am afraid it was a natural reaction to seeing such a beautiful breast so close to my hand.' Flattery would get me everywhere I hoped.

'Mais non. Eet eez not permitted. I zink you have now lost your opportunity to smack my derriere, for your unfortunate miztake.'

Her oily hands moved inexorably lower and lower and soon they were moving just under the towel on my hips, either side of my rampant dick.

She had managed not to touch it so far but I knew it could only be a matter of seconds until she swept her hands over my pubes and felt my cock. Again my hopes were dashed as she said.

'M'sieu, I zee you appear to be a leetle, how you say, excited, so I must leave zis area until later when I 'ope you haz control ofer it.'

She went back to massaging my toes, but then more quickly than when I had been lying on my stomach she worked her way back up my calves, knees and thighs.

'There was zero chance of 'controlling' my cock so I just had to 'ope that she was not going to take this game too realistically.

I was relieved, that, as I spread my legs again, she ran her fingertips through my ball sac. I groaned.

'Well, I zee you have been unable to, how you say, take yourself in 'and, so maybe I will 'ave to zee what I can do to 'elp.

She whipped the towel away and threw it onto the floor, and we both looked at my cock, now free of the weight of the towel, standing parallel to my stomach. It was fully extended to its, almost nine inches, and the eye was seeping fluid.

Like a tiger in the wild she pounced on it and licked off the drops of pre-cum.

'Oh my god' she said. 'I so need you inside me. I could not delay this moment any longer.'

The last few words, noticeably no longer in franglais, were slurred as she took my cock deep into her mouth.

My hands were free to help her onto my chest as I lay there. I buried my face in her streaming pussy as quickly we both came, me down her throat, where not a drop was spilt, and her onto my face as I sucked on her clit.

Not even taking time to recover we ran up the stairs to bed where we resumed where we had left off for the next hour before drifting into the arms of morpheus.

The next day of course was Sunday and apart from appearing in church, we had little to do. The service contained one of Old Tom's less inspiring sermons and was based around the ten commandments. I always felt this was an easy cop out as he probably could pull out a copy of a sermon he gave five years ago and none of us would notice.

It did however raise a little titter in the congregation today as he intoned that one of the commandments was that 'we should not covet our neighbour's ass'. There were obviously enough of us seated here now that were due to do exactly that in a weeks time. We would be coveting our neighbour's arses in a big way.

A hint of contrition hit me, before it was washed away with the thought of the benefits that we would bring towards the New Roof.

Neighbours ass and no new roof or neighbours arse and a new roof. No contest I thought.

Jane started serving out lunch as I went into the dining room to open a bottle of red wine. We would eat in the kitchen today.

I noticed the mess that was still the dining room table from last night and started tidying up. I immediately started getting hard with just the memories and then another memory came floating back. I needed a word with Jane I remembered, and not just about her sticking her thumb up my arse.

As we pushed the plates away and I poured a second glass I mused, 'You were pretty hot last night.'

'I was more than a little hot, I had had two little orgasms while massaging you, just thinking of the way that I was teasing you and the fun we were going to have when I stopped teasing. When I did the weekend massage course it made me incredibly horny,' she tailed off. 'Of course that was before I knew you...' I think she knew that that wasn't necessarily what I wanted to hear.

'So let me get this straight,' I said in a serious tone. 'The offer you were going to make as a prize; You massage the man with the biggest... wallet on the night, and you would be then going to let him massage you, knowing the way that you would be feeling after you finished doing him and knowing the way that he would be feeling after you massaged him. And you expected to walk away from that without any sexual impropriety.

Jane blushed redder than I had ever seen her before. Even redder than when she had had to admit to wearing only two items of clothing knowing that we were likely to play strip poker.

'Well, I didn't know that I would feel quite that horny and well you know I wouldn't do anything with anyone else...'

'Do I? I cannot believe that you wouldn't have done exactly what we did last night, and then no doubt come home feeling very sorry. You know that I love you and I want you to have a good time, but with me, or even with our friends, when I am there.'

She started to cry. 'I am sorry. I really did not think it through. I know I give a good massage and everyone else came up with all those clever ideas for auction and I so wanted to show I could help too.'

I put my arm around her and held her tight.

'I just worry sometimes that you will be hurt, and sure I guess selfishly that I will be hurt, because you are such a sexy, passionate person and you know how easily you get carried away. Come on now stop your tears, go and have a shower and come back to the dining room where it is my turn to give you a massage. If I have to spend my life giving and receiving massages from you just to keep your libido in check then I guess that is a burden I will have to carry. Now go on, downstairs in ten minutes, oh and I will not be French I will be Yori, your Japanese masseur, so make sure you are wearing cover-all bra and panties as befits a modest married woman.

We had recently seen a couple of Japanese porn films of voyeur cameras in a massage parlour where the girl was either talked and conned out of her clothes or in one film had them forcibly removed. She would not know which this was going to be but she would need to act the shy maiden aunt to do it properly.

I quickly warmed some oil, using the first couple of handfuls to shine my own torso. I wrapped a large white towel around my waist trying to obscure the erect dick forcing it's way forward, and then went to our bedroom and the airing cupboard for a few things I though I might need. I heard Jane come down the stairs and lie on the dining room table. I gave her a few moments to think about the error of her ways, although it was doubtful whether she was considering those or maybe just erotic feeling for the massage I was about to give her.

I threw open and then slammed the door behind me.

'Moshi- moshi. Hai. Name aaah Yori. I masseur. You lie there.' Never a truer word spoken in jest I thought.

'You feel good soonest, aaah.'

She looked fairly bulky lying there under the big whiter bath towel.

I started to pull it back and almost laughed to see that she was wearing her towelling bath robe under the towel.

'Hai. This no good.' I mumbled gripping the back of the bathrobe and trying to pull it away.

'Lie first on back.'

I strong-armed her way out of the dressing gown to see that she had put on her least sexy bra and cotton granny pants. I covered her over again with the big white towel and arranged the articles I had collected out of her sight on the dresser.

I started with her neck and shoulders, moving up to her forehead and hair. I know she loves her head being tickled and I had a spider shaped head and hair tickler which I knew would drive her mad. She lay looking up at me. I know I am probably not in her class as a masseur but I have never had any complaints.

I lifted the towel and said 'Hai. You turn now.'

She did and I placed the towel back over her as I massaged her shoulders again.

I was pretty horny still so at the risk of losing my reputation as a masseur I was not about to prolong this too long.

I moved the towel down to uncover her back, simultaneously undoing the back strap on Jane's bra. She must have been pretty horny as well because she hardly made any gesture of unease. She was certainly not the shrinking violet of a schoolgirl that I expected her to portray.

I quickly massaged her back and then, folding the towel over her bum I moved down to her feet.

I kissed and sucked on her toes, another sure-fire winner, quickly oiled and then smoothed my way up her calves and thighs.

I moved the towel away from her bottom entirely only to hear her exclamation of protest; 'Noo, you must not show my bottom. Please, look away. You must keep me covered at all times.'

I was ready for this.

'Hai lady I put towel back here but then ...'

I folded the towel back over her hips, reached underneath it and with not too much opposition pulled down those dreadful granny pants.

I was now free to massage her bottom and with little resistance I slowly deep massaged her buttocks, the towel forming almost a cordon below her cheeks, which frustratingly did stop me seeing quite how aroused she was by now.

My fingers occasionally slipped under the towel between her cheeks and over her bum hole but I had not yet strayed down to her liquid core.

'Hai lady. This towel in way I change it for smaller one. Bum still covered . Hai.'

I picked up one of the clean, but tiny face flannels I had brought from the airing cupboard, folded it in half and placed it over her bum.

'Thank you.' She said with a smile. 'It is important to me and my husband to be proper. Now you can continue.'

Now I could see her juices trickling down the inside of her thighs.

As enjoyable as this was I was in need of a fuck.

'Hai. Now please turn over again.'

I held two little face flannels up using one to cover her pubes and the other to cover one nipple. It would not stretch to both.

I oiled my hands and throwing modesty to the winds attacked her tits simultaneously. I squeezed her nipples and twisted them cruelly. As I have mentioned before her tits really are tiny but what she loses in size she makes up for in sensitivity.

'Hai, oyshi?'

This was one of the few words we had picked up from the films. We thought it meant lovely or in relation to food delicious.

'Hai oyshi,' she grunted.

I threw the other towel away and poured over her a few handfuls of oil. I smoothed my hands down her stomach and onto the top of her thighs.

I thrust three fingers into her crotch, straight up her tight little cunt, massaging her clitoris with my thumb.

The speed of the attack took her by surprise and pushed her straight into a huge orgasm. Her pussy juice flooded my fingers as I frigged her unmercifully. Her juices spurted over my arm.

The time was right.

I opened my robe, flipped her on to her tummy and pushed my cock deep into her pussy in one thrust. She ground her buttocks back against me and in no time we were both coming again. Hard and fast. I hadn't been as turned on as that for a while. I knew in my subconscious that while part of it was the massage I had been giving, a lot more of the eroticism stemmed from the idea that Jane might have been doing this with someone else if they had massaged each other.

I waited until we both had our breath back and helped her off the table.

'Wow,' she said. 'That was intense. It was fantastic. You Japanese are wonderful lovers,' she laughed.

'Now can you see why I don't want you exchanging massages with someone else. Look what it does to us and we were expecting it.'

She looked serious for a minute and then nodded.

'But only if we do it more at home on our own. Or maybe our friends what do you think. Would you like to see Sue or Franny or Kay spread out before you on the table.'

I knew with that one sentence that this was not going to go away and she was determined to practice her skills on someone else. I would just have to keep it between the eight of us. Maybe I could persuade her to do it on one of the girls. That would be fun. We had a quiet night in front of a movie with a beer and a box of popcorn. That was what Sundays are for, and let's face it, we had a big weekend coming up in just a few days.