The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
We start to honor our auction of promises.
7.5k words
4.5
12.4k
6
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note.

It will help you understand the story and know the characters if you first read The New Church Roof, this story is a continuation of it. Although I have written both stories as if they actually occurred both are complete fiction, I can only dream of it happening. Perhaps if I find the right neighbours? - The second story starts here.

*****

It somehow seemed a good idea to write the story of our party, and our wonderful bit of fund raising, nearly $150,000 and send it out to all the attendees. They enjoyed looking back at the party enough that they asked us to write the continuing story of how we made good on our Auction of Promises. It seemed only fair therefore to add in a few chapters on the amazing skiing trip that the eight of us won in the raffle. I really hope that it wasn't rigged so that we would win it; What the hell, I don't really care if it was rigged we had a tremendous time so just a big thank you if it was.

To keep the costs down we had decided to circulate the story by email and ask for donations, but it quickly became obvious that we would have to change all the names of the attendees. Far too much salacious gossip available.

That was why I am now David and my wife Jane. You might have guessed that they are not our real names. Of course once the story was out the donations started trickling in. The Church Roof Fund rose and rose. By now we were up to nearly $160,000 and this is how I come to be writing the second instalment. Of course I did not get to experience all of the events described hereafter personally but I did have fun editing the stories that one or the other of the eight of us collaborated in. So this is very much a joint effort. Sue, Pete, Franny, Kaye, Danny, Evan and myself. In fact all of us contributed, in more ways than one.

I know you will be pleased to hear that the Pastor, who is beginning to suspect that something unspeakable occurred has stopped asking about the source of the money and is now only grateful.

Please read on.

Chapter 1

We had no time to settle and get our lives reorganised before we had people pressing us to fulfil our 'pledges'.

Diane and Jack were the first ones to contact us and asked whether we could squeeze the photo session into the next few days so that they had a photo ready for their Christmas Card.

That all seemed pretty innocuous, so Sue and I quickly agreed to host it on the Saturday evening at my place. I would rig the den up as a studio and decorate it for Christmas as that was obviously going to be the theme of the photograph.

I had told Jane that she had to go out for the evening. It would ruin the ambience to have her nosing in and out and asking if we wanted drinks or coffees. Anyhow I had Sue for that.

The first thing to fix up were the lights. Bearing in mind the teasing that I gave Sue at the party I had to have a lot of bright light. Even if I did not use it all. Luckily I had a couple of floodlights and Sue had one and I managed to borrow a couple from a guy at work .This could be very bright. I had an old camera that I thought I might use for show, but was really more proficient in the use of our two digitals. They did not look as impressive but like most modern technology really did work better. I had a choice of two, one set up for really close shots of less than a couple of feet should we need it and another best at around eight to ten feet. Sue also had an old Single Lens Reflex but like me would rely on her digital.

We decided that the best thing to do was me to concentrate on shooting the pictures and Sue would organise drinks and anything else we needed and then would also take shots from the side. This would give us a bigger range of shots and hopefully if one or two of mine were out of focus we would have spares.

Jack and Diane were promptly there and had bought a bag of clothes each, I guess as props.

They were quick to tell us what they wanted.

The first thing was a shot of the two of them together with the Christmassy background that they would use on a Christmas card. Very cheesy. She wore her little black dress with black undies and stockings , I noticed. I took about forty or so, as did Sue and was confident that we would find a suitable one. Then they wanted Sue and I to appear in one corner. The idea was that this would be the card they would send to any of their friends who were at the party. This would be a reminder of the fun. However because it was going to sit on the mantelpiece it had to be clothed.

We did it two ways. We got Jack to take twenty or so while we both posed as if we were looking around the corner of a piece of paper( in reality a white sheet tacked on to a support ). These we would digitalise on to one of the earlier photos.

We also used a few on the timer, with me setting a ten second lag and then running in to pose.

'Right. We have those. What's next?' I said.

Diane rummaged in her bag. 'This is where it gets fun.'

I saw her pulling white underwear from the bag.

'Sue, if you would like to show Diane where she can change please and then perhaps refill our wine glasses.'

I was ever the correct professional.

I was a bit surprised that Jack did not accompany them. 'I would just like to say that whatever Diane gets up to tonight she has my permission and approval. I mean anything,' he said.

Wow.

'And that works whether or not I am in the room. You know just in case we get separated and Sue and I decide to take some photos of our own, you just make yourself comfortable and let Diane get her moneys worth from this shoot. Who knows we might ask for another one.'

He batted me in the ribs. Wow! And I had thought they were reasonably straight.

I hoped Jane was going to be as reasonable, ... if she found out.

Diane was soon back wearing the same little black cocktail dress that she had worn for the party and the Christmas shots , but now with the white underwear. Not as classy now but definitely sexy. The white edges of her bra showed at the neckline as she moved about.

Sue topped up the glasses and Jack asked her if she could show him where to change as well, 'Oh and bring your camera.'

Looks like they were splitting us up already.

Diane started off the way she wanted to carry on. 'I don't know quite what Jack said, but this shoot goes all the way. I will give you a clue, I will not be showing my mother these photos so let us make them as raunchy as you can. I have always had a fantasy to shoot a striptease and here is my chance. I know Jack would not mind as he is determined to spend some time with Sue. I don't expect them back in a hurry anyway.'

I licked my lips. This, at last, was why I took up photography at Uni: - the chance to be alone with a camera and a beautiful girl.

'Right then let us make this simple and use the chaise longue over here. It might be the only prop we will need.'

'Well I did bring one or two things along myself,' said Diane. 'But that's for later.'

'Right just follow my directions and I will take a few hundred shots with the digital here. I can always remaster them into black and white or sepia if they look good. The SLR would not do that.

I deliberately switched into my raunchy photographer persona. 'Remember the lights I told you about. How they are going to reveal every inch of your body. How you are going to sweat and be aroused under these lights.' I saw a little shiver run down her back as one by one I switched them on..

'You won't make me cum, will you?' she said teasingly. 'That would be so embarrassing. I couldn't stand it. Well not too soon. You will be careful won't you. Please don't look too hard at my tits or ... Especially not my c..., pussy. My knickers are very thin.'

I can see that she also wanted to talk dirty.

'Firstly, just lie along the chaise there. That's it. Stretch those legs out towards me, now bend at the knees and lean then to your right, while I take some pictures from below here. I am about to take pictures of your panty covered c..., pussy. Is it clean? Is it ready for me? Now stretch your left leg over the back of the chaise. Ohhh, sexy. Just pull that hemline up those thighs. Perhaps as far as the stocking tops. There I can clearly see the white lingerie peeping between your legs. Yes that's it, even more thigh, and now I can clearly see them. Put your right foot on the floor. Slut. Hussy. Think sexy thoughts. Are you wet? Your legs are completely spread for me. I can see the shape of your ... cunt. Play with your breasts.

Where is the dress fastening, at the back?. Yes, let me loosen this a little and show the bra over the décolletage of the dress. Yes, the two white areas contrast wonderfully with your dress and skin. White on black and soon I'll see the pink.'

She groaned.

'And now push your top right down and dangle the shoulder straps over your arms. Here let me loosen the bra strap at the back. Hold them right there. Don't show me those nipples yet. Hold them tight over your nipples with your fingers around them. Force the net back on to those hard tight nipples. Pinch them. No. Harder like this.'

I pinched them, as much for enjoyment as for the camera.

She groaned again.

'Right now show me those nipples. Lower the bra, that's it now further. Now right off.

Okay, turn onto your front. On your hands and knees. Yeees. Let those titties hang. Beautiful. Now pull down the hem to cover your panties and thighs. I will take a few and raise it a few inches again in a moment.

Nice, spread your knees a little wider. I am just going to ruck your dress up a little further until I see those panties again. Yeess. Rest your breasts on the chair and point that beautiful bum up for me. Look at that arse reaching for me, offering your bum-hole to be buggered. Do you enjoy being sodomized.'

I swear she had a little orgasm. I hadn't even touched her. Yet.

'Just like that. Now push your arms out in front of you and stretch like a cat. Hold that. Now take your panties down halfway. No don't move. I love that stretch, I will do them.'

I pulled her dress back up over her bottom and lowered her white panties halfway down her thighs. The smell of her arousal hit me like a sledgehammer. It was all I could do to keep my hands off her hot sticky slit. I think she had cum once already. I took the first shots of her pink pussy lips.

'Right stop. Get dressed again,. Leave off the underwear. We will do that again but without the underwear. I just want to see you. We will need a little more light as there is less contrast, but there will be no visuals to take the emphasis off your beauty.' I quickly remembered to keep talking dirty.

'We are going to get so hot here. Hold those poses because in a minute or two I am going to wipe your arousal from between your legs. It is seeping. Do you feel it dripping from your steaming cunt. Right down your thighs.'

No way was I going to wipe it when it looked this good in the photos.

'Yes that's it. One leg over the back and the other foot on the floor. You remember the pose. I love those little pink lips. I am aiming this camera right up your pussy. Now the top. Here let me undo it. Hold them out for me. Offer me your breasts. That's it now, left leg straight up in the air. Point the foot. Stretch the right one along the chair and now slightly to the right. Let me see those pussy lips.

Sit up and lose the dress. Leave your stockings on but lose the garter belt. Assume the yoga sitting position on the seat. Stretch those thighs. There don't worry about dripping on the leather. We can dry it later. Hold your lips open for me. There, ease your clit out, what a beauty.'

Click Click Click.

'Right put your hands behind your head, stick out those tits.'

I must mop up some of this juice.'

With her hands behind her head and sat cross legged on the floor I played with her pussy lips under the pretext of wiping them If anything I brought out more of the juice to see it trickling down her thighs.

'Now stop. Dress again. This time just put on the black underwear including the garter belt.'

'I have brought black stockings as well.'

'Perfect , quickly put them on.'

I didn't want her to lose the mood. I could have fucked her just there but I was enjoying myself too much.

'Oh wow. Just stand against that white screen.' I moved a few of the lights closer. She was beginning to sweat a little.

'Okay sit on the floor and spread those legs as wide as you can. Show me your cameltoe. Offer me your tits still with the bra on. Pinch those nipples again hard, or I will do it.' She did it much harder than last time but still asked, 'Is that hard enough?'

I knew what she wanted so I pinched twisted and flicked them to full hardness.

'Now, drop the bra half way down your chest offer me your nipples now that they are still hard. That's it. And lower your panties. No wait. Keep your arms where they are. I will do it.'

I moved up and lowered them to the level I could just see the top of her bald pudenda. The first inch of her tight little slit. I took a few more pictures moved back and dropped them so that I could see the whole of her slit.

'Widen your legs a yard. Yeah. Just like that.' I moved in and opened her lips a little. More drops fell down into the gusset of the panties.

'You know your panties are wringing wet,' I said. I ran my fingers through her open lips, and took a couple of close-ups for good measure.

'Right bra off, knickers back up again. X -shape, Hand and legs spread. Yeah Yeah.'

I clicked away.

'Now, knickers off. Leave the garter belt and stockings for the time being. X-shape again. Right, turn and lean against the wall. Stick that glorious arse out. Imagine me feeling it, running my tongue up and down your crack. Poking my finger up your arse. Yes that's it stick it out. .

Ok now bend over straight legs. Let me take your photo with you looking at me through your legs. Widen those legs.'

Click. Click.

'You know what I can see now don't you? I can see your starfish baby. It is open throbbing waiting for me. I can see your lips spread wide. I can see your pink cunt right up to your eggs baby.'

Click. Click. Click.

She was groaning almost non-stop.

'Right garters and stockings off and let us repeat all those same poses.

'That's it X-first, now offer me those tits. Play with your cunt, but not too much. Don't cum. That's hot. Now turn again against the wall. Now, through your legs. Yeah baby.

Last couple of poses and we will see what else you have brought. Stand facing the chaise. Move your legs wide apart, wider. Think policeman. That's it. Imagine one frisking you. No officer I don't have cocaine stuffed up my pussy. Oh Officer!

Now turn round and lean onto the back of the chaise. Yeees, can you feel your buttocks clenching. I can see your little starfish throbbing under the pressure of your open thighs. Can you reach back and touch it. No a little harder like this.'

'Ohhh,' I heard as I pushed my finger in her arse to the first knuckle.

'Yes that's it, put it in, now further. Yeess.'

Click. Click.

'One last pose. Can you do a handstand. Go up so you can lean your heels against the top of this wall. That's it up you go. Here let me straighten your hair to prove you really are upside down.'

I tidied her hair letting it fall straight down towards the floor. I had no idea how this would turn out as a photograph.

'That's it. Let me see you smile.'

She broke out laughing and I then moved in to take some delightful close-up shots of her pussy.'

I knew I was finished for the time being so I buried my face in her pussy, licking her from arse to clit. I hardly touched her clit before she was shuddered and I supported her body as she had another orgasm. I came away soaked.

'Would you like a break?' I heard myself asking. 'Another glass of wine?'

Was I mad for stopping?

Not as it turned out.

I lowered her to her feet. She came rushing towards me like a train out of control and kissed me hard, her tongue searching around my mouth. I reciprocated with my hands around her tits.

She seemed to come to a decision and pushed me back.

'Later,' she said. 'You have got me so horny.

Which costume shall I wear next? The schoolgirl cheerleader, the monokini, or the crotchless peepo lingerie.'

I could not believe my ears. This was going to carry on for another hour at least. I was in heaven.

'The cheerleader,' I stuttered. 'Trust me I will get around to the lingerie.'

She had the works in her bag. The tight satin top , no bra, the matching skirt, pink with multiple white petticoats, little girl white school knickers, white socks, trainers and pompoms. |She also offered me a choice of see-through gauzy knickers. We used them both.

We took a few photos, quickly lost both pairs of knickers and concentrated on the up-skirt shots. This time as I posed her legs wide against the sofa, I again buried my face, this time in her arse, licking and thrusting at her anal hole as she pushed back against me.

'I am sorry. I could not stop.'

'Good' she said. 'I was wondering why you didn't fuck me earlier. But too late now. First the monokini,' she said, 'then the lingerie.'

The bright pink monokini took no time to put on but a long time to photograph. It was basically two narrow pink satin strings that started either side of a slightly wider thong-like strap between her legs.The two strings started low, just below the top of her slit, widened by half an inch as they crossed her nipples and rejoined the thong just before her bum-hole at the back, leaving it accessible. It was not wide enough to cover both labia so both lips slipped comfortably either side of it. When lying down with her legs spread, her clit poked out over the top of the material where the two strings originated.

Wow. I encouraged it to come from it's little hood as Diane orgasmed one more time.

The pink material came up her back and over her shoulders as two strings. The slightly wider parts dropped down over her tits where two little pink silk flowers about the size of her areolas attempted to cover her. Unsuccessfully I must add. The two strings that passed over or around her nipples led back down either side of her clit. I guess she could have worn it with the half inch wide material a little higher in the front and a little lower in the back when it would have been almost discreet. Well at least her clitty would not have shown. I liked it the way it was however.

'I am going to put on the lingerie now and then you must fuck me.'

She quickly dressed in a white peep-bo bra, stockings, a garter belt and lacy white crotchless panties. Classy no. Sexy - to die for.

As she lay back on the sofa, legs spread, her nipples hard and jutting through the white net, she grabbed my cock through my track suit bottoms. I had been erect for hours it seemed and now as she pulled my pants and boxers down she wanted it.

'Keep taking the photos,' she said as she licked my cock. 'Make sure this handsome creature is in them.'

I got a fine picture of her licking drops of pre-cum from the end. A string attached itself between her lips and the cock. She buried my cock in her mouth, deep-throating me without a thought. She was good, no sign of gagging as I squeezed an inch or two down her throat.

'Quick,' she said. 'Take some last pictures of me with a cock deep in my pussy and then perhaps just pulling out. Then a couple likewise in my arse, and then fuck me, quick.

'How could I refuse as she asked so nicely. I speedily took the photos of my cock in her mouth and then her pussy. She had no lubrication problems.

'Put a couple of fingers in my arse first please. Wet them with my cunt juices.' She had all the answers. She leaned forward opening her cheeks for me. I quickly forced my fingers and then my cock in to groans and moans of sheer delight.

12