The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
We complete our promises.
5.9k words
4.39
7.5k
6
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls got on with organising the skiing trip, finding dates we could all do while the dinner was still very much on our minds. The next related evening was that Kay had her Bedroom Magic party.

Apparently there had been a lot of requests from people to be there and Kay was apparently contemplating organising a second and even a third one. Pete was in two minds about whether he would do a second. He was still a little embarrassed about being there at all.

He was the one to come back to me however and tell me how the evening had gone.

They had cut the numbers right down to fifteen, which was as many as Kay thought she could handle. She also had to find enough clothes with a reasonable range of sizes.

Pete's story as he told it to me for the book went something like this.

'I got there about seven under instructions from Kay not to be late. The ladies were coming about 7.30. We had talked about what I could do to be useful and Kay had decided that the first thing I had to do was pour the drinks and circulate with them. Apparently the drunker they got the more clothes they were likely to buy. We had agreed that I would wear a white tux jacket and red bow tie and a pair of black speedos, over which I would wear a frilly white pinny.

That made me feel fairly respectable, not smutty, and gave the girls a laugh as well. I was surprised how forward they were while I was moving round with the tray they were pinching my buttocks and trying to rub me in front as well. Even though they were sober. I am sure we men would not have been so quickly forward. I was also glad of the apron because otherwise I would have been showing off my erection right from the start.

There really was a terrific atmosphere in Kay's house. I was serving drinks from the kitchen, they were all standing around or sitting in the lounge and the clothes were all set out on hangers and stands in the dining room. Kay told me that that was where the brave ones would change into something sexy before coming in to the lounge to show everyone. It was going to be my job later to flatter them by saying how wonderful they looked in all these skimpy clothes.

Well the party started properly with the first brave girl going into the dining room to change while I made myself scarce in the kitchen. Kay had asked me to wait to be called in case some of them did not like the idea of exposing themselves to a strange man.

'Or even me,' he laughed.

I knew almost all the ladies, and of course our wives were all there. There were only three people I did not know but I think they had all been at the dinner. The ones I did not know included Paula's daughter, who I have seen with her at church, and a couple of her very pretty friends, all still at college.

Well the first changer was Julia, you know from the church, she came out almost to boos and cries of 'get them off.' They were a fierce crowd believe me.

It turns out that the woman had chickened out and put on probably the least revealing outfit on the racks, which was a white broderie anglais nightgown, down to her calves. She did look nice in it though.

I did get called in to give my judgement and of course I was effusive in my praise.

Paula's daughter, Sara, a smutty little thing it turned out, asked me whether I thought it was too long, and frankly I agreed, as any male would have done, that yes it was too long.

'Well how long do you think it should be' was the next thing from her mouth, quickly followed by a 'show-us.'

To cheers I went over to the now blushing Julia and tentatively raised the hem just above the knee, about six or eight inches higher.

As if I was on a gameshow the audience started chanting higher, higher.

They were quite merciless with this poor woman's disquiet. I slowly raised her skirt along with the chants. I was quite getting into it. My view standing over her was not however as good as those sitting at her feet.

Suddenly there was a cry 'and she's still wearing panties.' You could see how far up I had gone by then. She snatched the hem from my hands and stormed back into the dining room. Quickly followed by Kay and my wife.

After a few moments Frannie came back out and addressed the girls. 'She's fine. I was just checking that she was okay and whether Pete had to apologise but she claims he wasn't to blame. Any red blooded man, egged on by you lot would have done the same,' she said.

'However Sara you get the blame.'

'I'm sorry,' said Sara immediately, 'I guess that sort of humour is sorority humour and I just got used to it.'

'That's fine,' said Frannie. 'I said that would be the case, in which case Julia said that she would choose your first outfit, and we could all share in the fun.'

Sara knew she was hoist by her own petard and grinning ruefully she said, 'and I bet I'm next as well.'

She went out to the dining room where I heard kissing noises and an 'I'm sorry' quickly followed by a scream and 'oh no, not that. Well not yet anyway.'

It went quiet and I disappeared back off to the kitchen. There were a few empty glasses by now so I came back to the lounge without waiting to be called and was circulating when Sara came back out wearing a shorty pink, baby doll pyjama outfit with matching panties and bra. The bra was just a bit tight and she was spilling out a little and the panties were very see through. If there had not been the top layer over them you would certainly have seen her pubes. There was a faint dark area visible in just the right place. I felt my erection, which had subsided a little, coming back on strong.

Sara was followed in to the lounge by the three girls, Julia, Franny and Kay. Julia and Frannie resumed their seats while Kay described the outfit.

'I should also tell you ladies, and you Pete, that this was not the first outfit chosen by Julia for Sara and that we agreed she would wear the other, slightly more revealing outfit later. I have put it to one side.'

There were cries of 'Ooooh' and 'Be ready Pete.'

David, I know you are recording all this to put into the story but I am a little embarrassed that the next one up and into the dining room..., I hate to tell you this David, but it was your Jane.

She was in there a few moments without deciding and then called out.

'I can't decide between one of these two outfits, can you send Pete in to help me.'

'Well of course that got a cheer and when I went in there she was, stark naked holding up a corset type arrangement in one hand and a loose legged satiny all-in-one in the other. Well of course David, you know me, I only looked at the clothes, not at Jane and quickly chose the all-in-one.

As I was about to leave as quickly as I arrived, I got called back.

'Here Pete, put this one back on the rack please and turn your back, no peeking.' That was said loud enough for all the other ladies to hear and raised quite a laugh and a few catcalls. Even so I don't think they knew she had been standing there naked.

I did as I was told and Jane went back into the lounge dressed in the satin outfit saying 'He's very useful in there, I suggest we leave him there but blindfold him. That way he cannot see anything.'

This got a huge laugh and was quickly agreed.

Kay again described the satin outfit for the benefit of the other ladies. I could occasionally see Jane as she walked by the door twirling around to display it. She looked really good in it if you are needing a Christmas present to buy her. As you can imagine I was expecting to be blindfolded and I thought that my good times were over... But again, I am sorry to tell you how smutty Jane is, well I guess you know her, she came back into the dining room again saying loud enough for everyone to hear her, 'Right Pete make yourself useful, look at what I am wearing now, where all the buttons and straps are, look at my own clothes over there, now put the blindfold on and dress me.'

I was quick to agree. I had spotted that there were no buttons or anything else to undo on the satin chemise, it would just fall to the floor if I pulled the shoulder straps off. Similarly her own dress was just a pull on over her head sort, so very easy. What I hadn't noticed before was how short it was and then I could find no underwear.

'Dave, can I ask does she always go out without underwear. Actually no don't tell me, let me imagine.'

He continued on with his story while I mentally prepared myself for another punishment session this evening. Ten smacks to start I think. One by one the women came in, allowed him to help choose their outfit and then let him dress them. He had run his hands over and over and over again all fifteen women. Julia had come back in for another outfit or two, and had actually pushed the blindfold up quietly so he could see what he was doing as well as feel.

He wasn't really sure which he preferred as the blindfold gave him the freedom to roam his hands absolutely everywhere, it seemed to be what they expected. He had been surprised by Sue however, who had admitted to him that our wives had got together beforehand and devised the strategy that got him into the changing room with the blindfold on.

I asked him what his best memories would be and he hesitated before telling me that the initial shock of seeing Jane completely naked would stay in his memory for a long time but that he had trouble saying that any part of it was really better than any other.

For a long time he would tell me that for an older woman Coral Petchard was pretty amazing with delightful breasts and absolutely no body hair. While he was fairly used to it on some of our wives to find that on a lady twenty or so years older came as a surprise. She was also very wet he said, and he believed that she had a small orgasm as he fondled her obviously sensitive nipples.

One or two of the girls had kissed him, deep French kisses that seemed to energise them. They would feel him up as he felt them back. A couple more he said, in fact a couple of the shyer ones, had gone out of their way to ask him if any of the all-in-ones had buttons or poppers that did up in the crotch. They always chose the one with the smallest buttons that was hardest to fasten he mused. One or two pulled down his speedos and kissed his dick and three of the girls had asked him to give them a good licking, including Jane I suspect, as her name slipped out in connection with that little activity. I added another five smacks.

He did seem to remember eventually that just maybe, the best part was when Sara and her two girlfriends, Britney and Cara all came in together at the end to try on one last item each, including the one that had been put on side for Sara. By then any pretence of a blindfold had gone to the wall so while he was helping Cara, a tall busty latin type, pull on her stockings and attach them to the belts hanging from her corset, she had buried his head in her pussy, not releasing him until he had licked her to orgasm a couple of times. Britney meantime had been licking Sara who was wearing her last outfit. It had not taken her long to slip on a plain net see-through peephole bra and crotchless matching knickers and Britney was making the most of the gaps in the clothing.

She had walked around the lounge to groans, and cries of 'I could never wear these. Could I?'

Pete was slow to tell me that she was quick to come back into the dining room because she claimed she was far too embarrassed to walk around in practically nothing, but then she took off all her clothes and gave Pete a blow-job and a quick fuck while the others were parading round in front of the other ladies to Oohs and Aahs.

He then blew me away by saying that all that of course had paled into insignificance by comparison with the last hour or so.

Pete had gone back to pouring drinks while Kay showed the girls a selection of toys and vibrators.

Pete had helped them fit ben wah balls, rabbits, butt plugs, double-ended dildos, clit vibrators with remote controls and even a strap on penis.

He did point out that Kays carpet would need cleaning after so much girl-juice had dripped or squirted out of the girls in their throes of passion.

Strangely enough he also volunteered to be at any other parties she organised. I could not blame him for that and thought that I must offer my services in case she holds one on a day that Pete could not make.

In all, a successful evening, particularly for Pete, I couldn't help musing, and of course the roof fund which picked up another four thousand dollars, partly from the raffle for a set of silver ben wah balls and partly from Kay's commission. Well worth doing again. Especially if I could be there.

In the end the girls had managed to find a week we could all get away in early February without having to wait until March and had booked the lodge, for the eight of us. That really was going to be a lot of fun. And we could ski during the day.

The next we heard about the dinner was from Lucia who had purchased our attendance as waiters for her party. It was held at Georgio's hotel of course, where Lucia had booked a private room which held about forty people. She had fitted it out with a small stage at one end, chaise longues along all the walls. A few tall tables to stand at and nibble petit fours were dotted around the room. With the sofas around the walls it looked like the setting for a roman orgy.

We met up during the week and were taken round the room by Georgio who showed us where the glasses were stored, the bottles uncorked, how the fridge worked for ice or chilled wine, where to collect the plates of appetisers from his staff outside the room and where to clear the empty plates.

He did not want his staff to witness any of the goings on.

We asked what we would be wearing and he said that he did not know. Lucia had all that in hand he said. We would get our clothes at seven o'clock, half an hour before the girls were due to arrive.

We would have to change in the toilets, he warned us and also said that if our costumes were too revealing we would need to wear dressing gowns or something when we collected the plates from his catering staff.

He would get four spare ones from the laundry and leave them in the toilets.

You can imagine we were a little worried when we turned up at seven to find Lucia in a backless ballgown split almost to the waist down one side. Wow. Stunning. She greeted first me and then all the others with a deep kiss. Wow and it was only seven o'clock.

We were pleasantly surprised by the costumes. We had guessed right about the Roman theme. After all she was Italian by birth. We all had toga's. White sheets I guessed, converted. They were wrap around belted and came down to mid thigh. I had really expected something more revealing. There was of course no underwear. Pete asked if he should wear his own, which raised a laugh as he had to admit he had Danger Mouse motifs on them which might show through the fabric.

Lucia scornfully put him right and said that no respectable Romans, although I suspect she meant disrespectable, wore underwear.

The girls arrived and we were quickly in action serving drinks, canapés and grapes as they first stood and then eventually retired to lounge upon the sofas while we fed them the grapes.

I was disappointed that they had been as good as gold so far. No groping, no kisses, almost as if we did not exist. We really were just waiters.

Lucia took me aside.

'I have some entertainment due to arrive in a few minutes. Perhaps you could continue to serve the drinks and anything else the girls want right up, almost to the end of his act, and then go back to the toilets and change into your costumes for the second part of the evening. I will give you a sign to come back in again.

'What sort of entertainment,' I asked naively.

'A stripper of course,' she said. 'Even your lovely body,' and here she did give me a grope, 'is not up to the dance expertise that this guy has. But don't worry. This will get a little exercise later. When you hear me thank King Kong for his performance and the girls start to settle that will be the time to come back in again. I will call for more drinks.They will need their drinks refreshed by then anyway.'

I briefed the other lads while our imaginations ran riot as to the costumes we would be wearing.

About half an hour later, by which time it was nearly nine-thirty, the girls were invited around to see the one and only 'King Dick'.

They gathered giggling around the stage, resting their drinks on the little occasional tables.

He came dancing on to the Tom Jones recording of 'Keep your hat on' and by the end of that record, that, and a small jock strap was all he did have on. It was followed by 'It's getting hot in here, take off all your clothes,' a long-playing version I suspected, or maybe they just played it twice. However it took a while enabling the super-fit King Dick to walk amongst the girls taking from some of them an item of their clothing as he passed.

I have to say, as jealous as I was of his figure and probably would be of his cock later when we got to see it, he did start to make me feel horny again seeing how easily the girls surrendered their clothing to him.

He would take a blouse here, a skirt there, a stocking or two, a few pairs of panties, a few pairs of jeans a couple of bras which the two girls slid off from under their strappy tops.

The girls were certainly looking more attractive now from when he had started. The interesting thing was the girls did not seem to notice that he was still carrying them all with him before dropping an armful at a time onto the back of the stage.

The next music played was from the English film The Full Monte during which he gyrated around eventually exposing the Full Monte, namely everything. I was now jealous of his cock as the girls tittered and oohhed and aahhed. He threw a towel round his waist, a stool onto the stage and started circling the girls again. This time as he tried to get more items of clothing they retaliated by trying to steal his towel.

He changed his tack and now started rubbing up against the girls, particularly the ones from whom he had removed jeans, skirts or panties.

At the end of the next number he asked if anybody had a birthday they were celebrating. No-one of course in their right minds was going to answer yes I thought and was then shocked to see Sue Frannie and Kay say 'She has,' pointing at Jane. I was even more shocked when Jane smiling shyly, looking at the ground with some embarrassment nodded in agreement and said 'Yes I am twenty-five today.'

Twenty five? She was twenty-eight last June, five months ago.

My hard-on got a little harder as I thought about the smacking that she was going to get. I mentally added another ten strokes, not so much for the lie about her age but for the desire to be on the stage with King Dick in the first place.

The girls broke in to a chorus of Happy Birthday as he led her up on to the stage to seat her on the stool, before his colleague somewhere behind the curtain started the music again and he whirled back around the standing girls flapping his towel and picking up a few more items of clothing in exchange for them being allowed to feel or suck his cock. As he threw these onto the stage with the others I noticed the curtain twitch and a set of bandages appeared to be thrown onto the set.

I guess our minds were distracted by this as it was only later I noticed that the clothing had gone, presumably taken by the colleague from behind the curtain. My immediate thought was there were going to be a few pissed off girls missing clothing when they came to go home.

He held the towel around them Jane and himself so that I could not quite see what they were doing on the stage, but I was fairly sure that I knew as her hands were inside the towel and he was standing immediately in front of her.

12