The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then moved behind her and rubbed his cock into her back, neck and hair, before whispering in her ear and pulling her strappy top off her arms to leave her naked from the waist up.

She was normally too embarrassed by her tiny tits to strip off in public but I guess that Dick had a uniquely persuasive asset, - prodding her in the back.

He now fastened her hands behind her back with one of the bandages and now you could see him teasing her nipples, squeezing, biting and pulling them. She loves that so I knew how horny she must be getting. He pulled her up right and before she could complain pulled away her skirt leaving her only in stockings and a garter belt. Her panties had obviously gone on an earlier collection. He sat her down again and now bandaged her legs outside the legs of the stool, so she was effectively immobilised.

He produced his dick and slapped her around the face a few times with it as it was still fairly soft, though still long.

I wondered whether to intervene, but thought that firstly I would certainly look silly, secondly that she got herself into the problem in the first place by lying and thirdly that she actually appeared to be enjoying herself, although I knew she shouldn't be. By now he had his trademark King Dick in her mouth and she was certainly enjoying herself. While circulating with the drinks I managed to pass quite close in front of her in order to catch her eye and warn her off doing anything more outrageous.

I sure as hell didn't want her getting fucked by that donkey prick. He might stretch or heaven forbid she might actually enjoy it and want more. While I am nowhere near small I was not that size. She was having difficulty getting much of it in her mouth.

Unfortunately I did not manage to catch her eye, in fact if I hadn't known better I would have thought she was trying to avoid me.

Anyway at that time I got a look and a wink from Lucia to tell me to take all the guys out to get them changed.

I inwardly rejoiced that it was the end of his act and therefore Jane was not at risk for much longer.

We found our costumes laid out in the toilets. To continue the theme they were of course legionnaire costumes, mainly a few strips of leather above the waist effectively baring all our chests. The bottoms were small leatherette strips about three inches wide hanging down from the waist like a short skirt. Of course there was no underwear.

Pete blanched, 'I can't wear this,' despite the fact that he was the oldest of the four of us, he was undoubtedly the shyest and probably most unworldly.

'You have to,' said Evan. 'We agreed and are effectively getting paid for it. At least the church is.'

The main problem with the costume was that they were if anything a little on the skimpy side and the strips of leatherette were not actually overlapping each other and were only joined to the belt at the top. This meant that my cock protruded between two of the strips as they fell. The alternative was that I put it under the belt but then it stuck out over the top. I felt that this was the better result as it was not quite as obvious but being constricted under the strap was going to keep it hard.

We collected more bottles of wine and were ready for the announcement that would herald our entrance,

Instead the music started again, a slow rhythmical number to which all the girls were cheering. I realised they were going mad shouting their support but were unable to make out the exact words.

What on earth were they doing. I desperately tried to look around the corner of the screen but could only see the girls jumping up and down in excitement. Well I would have to ask Jane later what they were doing as we heard another three tracks played before we heard Lucia thank King Dick for his act and announce the entrance of the legionnaires.

We marched in to cheers, our one mistake probably was to have a bottle of wine in each hand. We thought it would be more efficient and this was what the girls would want. It transpired that what they really wanted was us. Or men anyway. We may not have been black studs, but we would just have to do, we were there.

With a bottle in each hand and girls more than willing to hold out a glass to be filled with one hand, we encountered much more groping than we had earlier.

As soon as they found out that most of us already had erections fastened up under our belts we were in full demand. Philippa, with whom I had a lot of fun at the original dinner quickly investigated what was happening under my skirt. She massaged my testicles for a few moments before easing my belt off my cock, allowing it to spring free. She turned me around to show her little circle of girls and concentrated on pushing a finger up my back passage. This brought back memories again of the dinner and did little to calm the arousal I was feeling.

Frannie was also in the group and she quickly sank to her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth attempting to take me deep into her throat. Unfortunately this started her reflex gagging action, which left her out of the running for a few moments.

Philippa was not going to allow Frannie to move in on me and quickly turned me back so that she could also attempt to swallow my dick whole.

She eventually settled for a slurping, sucking action which was soon going to have me coming. I noticed all the other lads were similarly occupied with a circle of girls around each of us.

I couldn't see Jane anywhere which made me slightly worried and nor could I see our hostess Lucia. I thought a few words from her might calm these girls down a bit.

By now Philippa had come up for air and five or six of the girls around me were taking it in turns.

I was in heaven. I had even managed to unload the bottles onto a table so that I could play with the multitude of breasts that were being rubbed along my arms. Frannie had scowled at me and said, 'Well if I cannot get your cock to myself I had better get my own satisfaction. Finger me quick. I need release.'

She bent over in front of me, hoisted her loose A-line skirt over her waist and presented her naked bottom and vulva to me for some action. I was not unhappy to sink a couple of fingers deep into her wringing wet pussy. This quickly started a trend and so I was no longer playing with titties but clitties. The shame was that I was unable to get down and lick them with the girls taking turns at sucking me. I could hold out no longer and warned them that I was about to come. I thought that this might mean they would release me to come over their tits but no if anything they fought harder for me to ejaculate into their mouths. They looked like a lot of baby blackbirds in a nest, mouths opening for nourishment.

I did what I could and spread my load in as many directions as possible and then concentrated on giving Frannie and then Philippa their own little moments of joy.

Despite their best attempts my cock was softening and I was able to get a moments respite as I asked the girls to give me five minutes after which I would come back.

I asked Frannie after Jane. 'Was she alright? Because I couldn't see her.'

I got a knowing look and the comment, 'Oh sure she's okay. Enjoyed every minute of it so far. She went off with Lucia.'

This was followed by, 'She might have gone for a lie down, I think she may have been tired,' and a laugh.

I later understood this catty comment, but at the time I was distracted by a couple of girls who had not been around when I had cum, so were now trying to make me hard again.

They succeeded as well and the next hour or so passed remarkably quickly as I fingered what seemed like countless pussies and nipples before coming one more time over the tits of a couple of the ladies. I noted that Coral was enthusiastically licking it off her tits and swallowing it.

Jane did eventually return to the fray and started off at me.

'What are you doing darling? Should you really be doing that? What about our wedding vows?'

'Now listen Jane, I am sorry. They just attacked me. Honest.'

What was I saying. Why was I defensive after the scene she had made with King Dick.

'Now listen.' I went on the attack.

'My Daarling, I have missed you,' breathed Lucia in my ear. This effectively stopped any further conversation particularly as she ran her fingers between my buttocks causing an involuntary rise in my cock again. She rolled herself around me kissing my face and thrusting her tongue between my lips.

'Never you mind what Jane and I were doing outside, just concentrate on giving me a good time now I am back.'

She would not take 'no' nor 'just a minute what do you mean about outside' for a response and using her muscle as hostess and organiser , and my muscle as a handle she manipulated me to the nearest chaise longue where she proceeded to sixty-nine me. That did take my mind off anything else.

Quickly after that she turned and throwing off her dress which was apparently her only remaining item of clothing mounted me cowgirl style. We quickly gathered a crowd, possibly the entire group for all I knew. They were shouting phrases like 'Ride'em cowboy,' and I heard one person, as there is always one idiot, shout 'in the hole', as if I was on a golf course.

She did manage to get my mind off Jane however. Even more so when I was seriously embarrassed when one of the ladies raised her glass and shouted 'To Lucia for inviting us to a great party. I am glad I was able to cum.'

This refrain was taken up by all the ladies present who then started shouting 'Lucia speech, speech.'

This would have been okay if Lucia had not still been riding up and down on my cock at the time. I assumed she would get off to reply, but no she continued to sit there but did stop rising.

'Ladies thank you for cumming.' Another cheer rent the air.

'I think we should also raise a toast to our upstanding waiters, who suggested this and made the whole thing possible.

The toast is upstanding waiters.'

Well this toast was made and then the girls fell about laughing, cracking jokes about not up-standing enough or some of us laying down on the job, before Lucia finally said 'And if you wouldn't mind giving me just a few moments to thank David personally I will see about finding the clothes that I know some of you are missing.

She did exactly that. She thanked me by riding me to my third ejaculation and then majestically still stark naked mounted the small stage.

'Ladies you will need your purses or cheque books I am afraid.

Skirts and blouses are charged at one hundred dollars, bras and stockings one hundred and fifty and panties two hundred. All cheques in favour of the Church Roof Appeal please. Alternatively I will deliver the items to your husbands at home one evening and explain how I got them.'

There was big noise that was somewhere between a cry of horror and sharp woooaaah noise as the girls scrabbled for their cheque books.

'Thank you ladies, I know how generous you are. The more generous you are the less we will talk about the evening.'

I had to laugh, out and out blackmail with a gentle edge.

I slunk off with the rest of the guys before we could be molested again to change. I just had to pick up my car keys, Jane and drive home.

Jane was asleep practically before we got in the car so we had a quiet journey home. I carried her up to bed and undressed her before jumping in the shower to remove the smell of the sexual fluids that must have coated my limbs and then climbing in beside her.

12