The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue interrupted her to say cattily 'Well except about Jane's tits.'

Frannie and Kay laughed but I could see Jane opposite me tense up a little. She does not like criticism about her lack of breasts.

'Anyway, he hardly had time to look at these the way that you let him feel your cunt.'

'Woah, girl, slow down a bit,' I said. I could foresee a fight breaking out in the restaurant.

'I did not let him feel my cunt,' said Sue, in quite a loud voice. 'Take that back.'

'Shhh ,' said Evan as one or two heads began to turn. 'Sue don't get so upset. If anyone is going to get upset here, it is me. Did you really let him feel you.'

'No, of course not, well only my tits. They wanted to feel them after finding Jane's disappointing.'

'There should not have been any feeling at all,' said Jane. 'That was not in the original plan.'

'Nor was it planned for you to disappear upstairs shaking your butt at them and leave me alone for ten minutes while you hunted for a non-existent purse.'

This was rapidly deteriorating.

'Look, I am sorry. That was my fault,' I said. 'I suggested that to Jane to prolong the embarrassment a bit further. I didn't realise that it would get out of hand like this.'

'Into hand,' I heard Danny mutter to Peter.

'Look, sorry Jane,' said Sue. 'I shouldn't have said that.'

'No that's okay Sue. It was true anyway. Maybe one day when this mean husband of mine gives me a decent birthday present I can get them up to your size, or even Frannies,' she said and laughed.

'But I like them that size,' I protested. 'And maybe you would lose some of that sensitivity if you did. Do you know guys, she is the only person I know who can come just by playing with her tits.'

I got a black look from Jane who was going red with embarrassment. Luckily she could not reach me.

'David, don't tell them that, and anyway it doesn't always happen and...'

She tailed off realising that she was now seriously embarrassing herself.

'Yes I noticed that,' said Evan grinning and winking at the boys.

'Yes,' said Danny, 'Particularly the left one.'

'Really,' said Pete, 'I thought the right one worked better.'

The girls all slapped their men and laughed and even Jane laughed now as she realised the joke was on her. She knew they had all felt them from time to time, and had received no complaints.

'You guys had better be careful or they are out of bounds for the week.'

'Ohhhhh' we all went.

'If that's not cutting off your nose to spite your face I don't know what is.'

The mood was mended again. We were back to normal, in fact even better than normal; there was an air of sexual excitement between us.'

I thought that perhaps I would start the ball rolling a little faster.

'Right girls, I think it is time to give Jane a little support now don't you.'

They all nodded wondering what I had in mind.

'Perhaps, in order to support her, you would like to strip down to the amount of underwear that she is wearing. What do you think?'

I was taking a little bet that Jane had none at all on.

Sue giggled and said 'Ok come on girls let us go to the restrooms and see what we can do?'

'I didn't say anything about restrooms. Here I mean.'

Jane giggled and egged me on.

'You tell them David. That's my boy. I'm not wearing any underwear at all. Just this dress and support stockings.'

I had guessed right.

The guys were on our side of course. All very much in favour. And they were excited to see it happen here, not in a washroom.

The girls hadn't said no but were more thoughtful.

You could see that they were each working out how they could remove their clothes without causing a disturbance.

They looked at each other and without speaking came to a collective decision.

'Okay' said Frannie, 'but she has to prove it first.'

That brought a sharp intake of breath, but a lot of support from the boys.

The difference was that Jane would have to reveal all, while the others would try to take their underwear off surreptitiously.

Jane stood up looked around to make sure that no-one was particularly watching and raised the front of her dress right up to the level of the split, almost up to her waist.

It was only a second or two but ample time to see that there were no signs of any panties covering her soft, almost non-existent, blonde curls.

She sat to a stunned silence and quickly, this time without looking around unbuttoned the side flap of her dress and exposed a bare left breast.

As she started to do it up the waiter made her jump asking over her shoulder if we had decided yet on desserts.

I wondered how much he had seen.

We told him that we would need another fifteen minutes or so but perhaps he would be so kind as to bring us another bottle of red wine.

'Well,' said Pete. 'I kinda guessed that proved it, eh Frannie. Are you first?'

'I guess I am. Mighty-mouth here.'

We laughed.

She was wearing a low cut, peasant style, pink blouse with voluminous arms, not sheer, but I was certain that we would be able to see her darker nipples and areolas through it. She undid the back, and looking around, pulled her arms out of her sleeves one by one slipping the bra straps over them. She then pulled out the bra with a minimum of fuss without having to undo a single button or show us any flesh. Clever. I was right we could clearly see her erect nipples and their surrounds.

It was absolutely no problem for her to wriggle out of her tights and panties under the table.

She handed them to Pete to put in his jacket pocket.

'Pete, could I borrow those panties a moment?' said Danny.

'Sure', said Pete, looking a little surprised, handing them over.

Danny put them to his nose and lips.

'Magnificent,' he said, as, except for Frannie, we all laughed.

He licked the gusset, to a groan of 'Noooo,' from the girls.

'Just like you Frannie, beautiful,' he intoned.

Smoother than silk that boy.

'Why don't we just leave them lying there on the table Pete?' said Evan. 'Just to remind us like.'

'No, said Frannie please. The waiter will see and they will never let us in here again. This is a nice restaurant. We might want to come back.'

'I would have thought that would have encouraged them to let us back,' I said.

'Who's next?' We all looked at Kay sitting next to Frannie, in the middle.

Kay had an A line, roll-neck, blue silk shirt, buttoned down the back and sleeveless. Her shoulders were bare. As there were no straps showing I might almost have believed that she wasn't wearing a bra, except that there were hardly any signs of her nipples showing.

She reached behind as Frannie had done and unclipped it. It was obviously strapless as she untucked the shirt from her waistband and just lowered it down and out. Again flawless. I don't know why they even thought about going to the washroom.

Like Frannie, her tights and panties were down in a flash. I noticed this time Pete had his hand out to collect the warm aromatic panties.

We all looked at Sue.

Was this going to be harder. She had a dress on. Admittedly a low cut cocktail dress, but still a dress and it was going to be difficult to get the bra straps through her arms.

She wriggled and reaching behind her unclipped the bra. We saw that bit more of her cleavage as the weight of the unsupported bra lowered the front of the dress an inch or two. We men held our breath. Would they pop out?

She looked around, slightly despairingly I thought. Although we were at the end of the room, she was seated in the most obvious seat. Sitting next to her I followed her eyes to see that there were quite a few people around with some seated looking our way. There were constantly waiters wandering around.

Suddenly she smiled and reached into her purse.

She brought out a small pair of scissors, snipped the two shoulder straps and produced the bra from the front of her low cut dress like a conjurer produces the rabbit.

'Cheat,' grumbled Jane, still perhaps simmering over the earlier disagreement.

'But well done. Good thinking outside the box.'

'And talking about the box,' laughed Pete. 'Knickers please.'

We all laughed as again Sue shimmied under the table, only to hand me her panties bra and tights for me to put in my jacket. No fighting there then. Like the other boys I raised the panties to my nose appreciatively. I left them lying on the table as had the other guys, just as the waiter came back to discuss the desserts, and the specials they had that day.

The girls ordered their desserts while the men ordered the first round of liqueurs.

As the waiter left again Evan complained that he had not had any panties to sniff.

We laughed and then were a little shocked to hear Jane say 'Well you had better go direct to the source. Get under that table Evan.'

He looked around and, realising that their end of the table was almost hidden away from prying eyes and that he only really had the waiter to worry about he was under the table like a shot.

I saw Jane push her chair back a little and then sit forward on the edge of it, before widening her legs as far as they would go.

Of course none of us could see what he was doing but I had a bloody good idea from the look on Jane's face.

He was not under there long, probably only ten seconds or so, but came up with a wet smile on his face.

Jane handed him a tissue from her purse.

The evening was continuing as I suspect a lot of us had hoped.

We decided to forgo coffees and more liqueurs and have them at the lodge. I think we were all eager to see where this was going. I suspected that whatever Pete and Danny were going to get up to, I would be spending the night with Sue and Jane with Evan. I was comfortable with this and I was pretty sure that Jane Sue and Evan were as well.

We strolled back to the Chalet all arm in arm with someone else's partner. I had Sue on my arm but was unable to take much advantage as we were all bundled up with coats and it was very cold.

We hurried back to the lodge where the girls arranged coffee and we guys got the fire roaring and the liqueurs and cocktails out.

By the time we had arranged the drinks for the girls and got our own the coffee was coming out from the kitchen.

The girls disappeared at that stage and we could hear giggling from the kitchen.

We had all finished our coffees before the girls were back. I noticed we had all taken individual seats where there was space around us. Each of us guys had room for a girl on his knee, on one of the armchairs, or beside him on one of the sofas.

The girls trooped in, looking quite lovely in the firelight. None of them had been upstairs and so we knew what they were wearing. All their underwear was still in our pockets. Sue put on some music, bending I noticed from the waist to do so and came back to make a little speech.

'We want to thank you guys for bringing us on this holiday, driving all the way there and back, and paying for the lovely meal that we have just eaten. We were standing in the kitchen wondering what we could give you as a thank you. And possibly as a warm up for the rest of the week. So here it is guys. Your thank you.'

They all selected a man, I noticed Sue selected me and came forward as the music started.

'Your very own lapdance,' she said. 'You know the rules. No touching. Arms out.'

We groaned. Surely she was not serious. No touching!

Each of the girls were grinding away in front of their selected man. Next I knew she was laying almost on top of me as I leaned back. She was kissing my ears and neck and running her hands over my chest. I could feel her opening some of my shirt buttons. Her hips were grinding into my erection. I could feel that we were both enjoying it.

She eased back down a little and kissed and nibbled at my nipples, still grinding away between my legs. Oh, what a turn-on that is. The next track started and she dropped the front of her dress down to reveal her beauteous globes. She moved up and tantalised me by waving her nipples within inches of my lips. I puckered for a kiss only to feel the nipple scraping my lips. Wow.

She stood and the dress dropped to the floor. There she was in front of me stark naked. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jane pulling her dress over her head and the other two girls dropping their skirts. I would have liked to have looked round a bit but felt it was disrespectful to Sue if I did so.

She was soon back wriggling around on my chest and between my legs. I could feel the softness of her breasts and the warmth of her crotch even through my trousers. I wondered whether I would be able to take them off.

I moved a hand towards the belt, meaning of course that I moved it towards her waist as well. As I touched her waist, just to wriggle my hand beneath and undo the belt, well maybe a little more, she slapped my hand away.

'No touching I said,'

I sensed, rather than saw, the other guys being similarly rebuffed.

She wriggled up my body and wiped, first her landing strip and then her lower, sopping wet, lips across my face. My tongue was too slow to get more than a fleeting taste.

I must have missed the second track changeover as I heard her say, 'That's your three,' and ease away from me as were the others girls.

They picked up their clothes and went off into the kitchen together.

The guys managed a few relatively sedate high fives, but we were restricted in our movements by the tents poking out the front of our pants.

We had a drink and refreshed empty glasses. I could hear the giggles from the kitchen and another bottle of wine being uncorked.

And then it started again. This time I was selected by Frannie and a similar dance started again. I had not even thought about rebuttoning my shirt and so she was quickly into nipping and sucking on my nipples, as she worked her way up my body. I was quite surprised to receive a full-on tongue thrusting kiss, partly because I had not received one from Sue and partly because while Frannie and I had kissed full-out during games evenings this was being done under no duress or instructions.

Soon her fabulous tits were flopping around my chest and moving up towards my face as her blouse went sailing off behind me. Unlike Sue she did not tantalise an inch or two away but slapped them around my cheeks before burying my nose between them. She then offered me each in turn to kiss and suck. I noticed the music changing again. First or second change? I had no idea.

She stood and dropped her skirt, then spread her legs apart and pushed a couple of fingers up her pussy.

She turned her back on me and ground her bottom crack onto my rampant cock. Ooooh. I tried to hold her tits only to have my hands slapped away again. The frustration was killing me.

She turned again and like Sue had done rose up my body to spread her shaven pudenda across my face. I had my tongue ready this time and she slowed momentarily as I pushed my tongue between her lips, just over her clitoris. She shuddered as I hit this magic button. Only too soon the music changed again and the girls stood back laughing at us, grabbed their clothes and disappeared off to the kitchen again.

We had an idea what to expect now. I was looking forward to Kay's nubile body spread over my chest. I was in two minds whether to undo my pants and let my bursting dick get some air, and some Kay.

I saw the other guys fondling themselves still covered and respected their decision to let the girls run with it. I knew they would want them out at some time tonight.

We had to wait about ten minutes, what the hell were they doing. They could not have been as worked up as we were or they would have started straight away, and not even bother to get dressed. I knew the wine was getting a hammering and maybe their pussies were too. I was tempted to go and check.

But soon they trooped back fully covered again, if not actually dressed.

Kay was the smallest and the lightest of the three. She had a faster wriggle and although she did not take her skirt off until the rest of the girls did, she was very quick to pull it up to her waist and grind her arse into my cock. She was as much on heat as I was. Her shirt had buttoned down the back and I saw now that she had only pulled it over her tits and put her arms through the arm-holes, nothing was fastened. As she wriggled up my body for the first time this of course stayed stuck between us, so she was topless from the word go.

It was quickly discarded and I had the pleasure of her small, but firm, breasts jabbing away at my lips. Her nipples were as hard as any I have ever felt between my lips.

The music changed and she moved away again dropping the skirt that had been around her waist. She turned and wriggled again with her bottom again rubbing up and down against my hard-on. I recognised that the end of the track was approaching and I expected her now to move up and give me a little hint of her pussy as the other girls had.

She backed right away and came almost running towards me. She lowered

her head into my lap and used her momentum to do a headstand there on the chair. She ended up with her back and bottom leaning against my chest and her legs either side of my face. All I had to do was look down to see heaven beckoning and lower my head a few inches between her legs. My lips and tongue were sliding up and down her crack I could just reach her clit with my tongue but not my lips to suck on it.

The music stopped and the other girls got off and broke into applause seeing Kay's gymnastic manoeuvre. I figured that the dance had ended and therefore she was less likely to push my hands away. I was right and I was soon both licking and fingering her pussy.

I felt her shuddering as reached her first climax of the evening.

'Cheat,' shouted the girls and came and dragged her off me, just as I was beginning to enjoy myself.

As she got her breath back Jane came and sat on my knee.

'Did you enjoy that,' she whispered. I am sure that the whispering was for effect and that everyone else could hear her. It was not exactly a large room or noisy now that the music had stopped.

'You were a good boy not to touch and even a better boy that you did not attempt to take your pants off. That would have brought a little spanking. You wouldn't have liked that would you?'

Perhaps I should have taken them down I thought.

All of the girls were cuddling their men. Jane and I were deep-throat kissing and I was wondering whether to start to fuck her here or just suggest we went to bed. While it wasn't late I certainly needed a fuck. I was a little disappointed that I had Jane on my lap not Sue, but I had faith that we would get together one night.

The decision was taken out of my hands by Jane who said 'Right, I am going to bed. Coming girls?' They giggled and almost like they had received a signal started walking up to the stairs. 'Goodnight boys. Don't forget to lock the front door, put the white wine in the fridge, damp down the fire, put your glasses in the sink and pick up all your clothes. And don't forget to bring us our underwear.

We accepted that we had these few jobs to do before we got laid.

We did our chores put out the lights and trooped up to the bedrooms. Evan was first up the stairs and said 'Goodnight guys. Enjoy yourself tonight. I know I will.'

As he reached the first pair of open bedroom doors where he turns left, he paused and looked to his right into my room. His mouth dropped open and i realised that Jane would be showing off, lying open legged all over the bed with the door open.

As we all bunched together, like on a moving staircase when the first guy doesn't get off quickly enough, we could see that all four girls were lying entwined on our bed.

While I was probably as shocked as everyone else I was the first to recover my powers of speech and say 'Fuck off to your own room guys. These are all mine.'