The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some chance. As we trouped into the bedroom Frannie called out, 'Okay guys strip down, but just watch for the time being. We'll tell you when we want you involved.'

We were quick to strip down. I sat in the chair that I pulled forward from the dressing table and the other three sat on the other queen size bed.

While Sue was basically laying all over Frannie and Jane over Kay all four girls had a hand on another girl's tits or cunt. I saw Jane spin around and present herself for a 'sixty-nine' on Kay and then saw Sue do the same to Frannie.

Soon the girls were crying out as their juices flowed and their orgasm's hit.

I could see that as well as licking each other's clits they also had a couple of fingers deep within each other.

They soon moved around to different pairings until I heard Kay say, 'Let's try that daisy chain.'

Like a practised water gymnastics team the girls all moved around until they were licking the cunt of the girl in front of her and the girl behind was licking her. They managed to form a complete circle for a few minutes before , I think it was Sue, with a muffled voice from deep in Frannies crotch said. 'Have we teased the guys enough yet? I could do with a cock.'

No-one was given even a chance to answer as we dived in pulling the girls apart, just reaching for the nearest girl. Frannie was on my side of the bed so I just pulled her out of Jane's pussy, on to her back and sank my cock deep inside her. I felt it touch her cervix I am sure. I was so hard and long and there was absolutely no resistance. She was as wet as if she had been in the bath, but slippery. She came within moments, as I am afraid to say did I.

In fact we all did. The constant pressure on our cocks for the last hour or so, plus the time that we had enjoyed in the restaurant meant that we all started coming almost as soon as we were inside. The girls were no better despite the fact that had come only minutes earlier on a friends tongue. They were all hetero inclined and all needed a length inside them.

I stayed hard, as indeed must have done the others, because I heard Pete say. 'Let's move round guys.'

I knew Jane was to my right so instinctively moved left and claimed sloppy seconds with Kay, after Evan, as he moved behind me to bag Jane.

Kay was barely lucid but still enjoying herself. 'Oh Dave, that's great, harder, harder, harder. Oh my god.'

I guess I had been fucking her hard now, pushing deep inside her for about five minutes when she started screaming as her next 'big O' hit her.

'Dave, I love you. All change.'

'No, not yet,' screamed Jane as Evan was now giving her the short strokes and she was about to erupt again.

'Okay now,' she breathed, thirty seconds later.

We laughed and very willingly moved on to the next hole which in my case was Sue. I have still no idea in which order the other boys had fucked the ladies and whether they came across their wives because I was in heaven. Third fuck in ten minutes and none of them Jane.

And now Sue and I could take my time. I kissed her and played with her nipples.

She groaned. 'Oh Dave. Don't wait. Do me now. Don't tease me. Give it to me hard.'

She was also in paradise. Her third large hard cock of the evening and half a dozen orgasm's under her belt. Literally.

I gave her a good slow regular fuck. I kissed her and played with her tits. She groaned and wriggled until eventually her wriggling got to me and I started to erupt inside her.

I pulled out, softening, to hear Pete who had been poking Frannie call 'and change again. Please, time is up.'

He was determined to get his missing girl in.

That put me back with Jane and I knew that she would be able to get me hard again if she took me in her mouth.

'Shall we go back to our own bed?' I murmured. 'The other bed in our room is still unused.'

She smiled at me and kissed me deeply. Not enough to get me hard, but good enough to show me that she had enjoyed her evening but was looking forward to sleeping with me.

We moved into our other bed and I guess at some stage the others all left and went back to their own beds. We were fast asleep cuddling up whenever they left us.