The New Client Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers

Hearing her describe what Andrew said about her and her getting slutty with another man almost sent me over the edge. I had to move her hand from my cock.

"I started kissing his nipples again as I moved down to his cock. I was stroking it with one hand guiding it to my mouth. I flicked out my tongue and licked his cock head. He had his hand caressing my shoulder and arched his back to put his cock in my mouth. I took him in and swirled my tongue all around him getting him nice and slick. A few drops of pre-cum dribbled out of his slit. I rubbed his cock head against my lips so you could taste his cum when we kissed. Then I took him back in my mouth. Even with all of the practice I have had sucking Andrew, I could not get all of Michael in my mouth. But that did not stop me from trying. I kept sucking him as he lay back to enjoy the view of his cock disappearing in my mouth. As I sucked him I cupped and stroked his balls. Would you like to watch me suck a longer cock than Andrew's? How 'bout a black one?"

"I can't believe how slutty you are acting but it is really turning me on. You know after last week I like watching you suck another guy."

With that I kneeled between Lynn's legs and pointed my hard cock at her gaping entrance.

She looked up in surprise, "Don't you want to hear the rest of the story?"

"I do but can't hold it any longer. I will fuck you slow as you tell me what happened."

I eased into her velvety opening. It didn't take any effort to slide in up to the hilt. The feeling was exquisite as I slowly fucked my wife as she continued, "I had to feel how good his big cock would feel in my pussy, so Michael stayed on his back and I straddled his waist. I had to lift my leg to position his cock to enter my pussy. I eased down on him but I was so wet, I took all of him with out any trouble."

"I put my hands on his chest and looked down at him and asked, 'Was Andrew right? Do I have a nice tight pussy? Do you like hot white married pussy?'

"He started thrusting up at me harder, 'Andrew was right. I have fucked other white married pussy, but you are the hottest and tightest. I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before'. I started rocking back and forth on his cock. I was telling him to fuck me harder and I liked his big black cock deep in my white pussy. I was really getting carried away, but it felt so good."

"I really started making noise as I came on his cock. My juices were running out of my cunt onto his balls. Just then he grabbed my waist and pulled me down hard on his cock. I could feel the spasms as he shot his cum deep in my pussy. I just collapsed against his chest with my tits pressing against him."

With that I could not hold it any longer and thrust as deep as I get and let out a moan as I added my cum to Michael's. I lay there for a few minutes as my cock softened up in Lynn's pussy before I roll off and lay next to here. I began to picture my wife relaxing next to Michael after they fucked.

"So it looks like you are turned on for me to get a new client."

"I thought your stories about fucking Andrew were good but that was incredible. Is that when you came back home?"

"Oh no. After dressing up for him and feeling his big black cock I wanted more. I lay on his chest until his cock got soft in my pussy. My juices were dripping out of my cunt onto his balls. I would have liked for you to have been there to lick my cunt. I lifted off him and as I did his cock flopped out of my pussy onto his stomach. It was all nice and slick with my juice and his cum. We just lay side by side getting our breaths."

"After lying there a few minutes, he told me, 'God was that great. I knew I was going to like fucking you but that was beyond incredible.'

"I started lazily stroking his soft cock. It was nice and slick from our juices, 'I'm not finished yet,' I told him as I slid down the bed and flicked my tongue along the length of it. I squeezed out some cum out of his slit and rubbed in against my lips. I swallowed some to get that salty taste in my throat."

"Michael just lay back enjoying the sensation as I took him back in my mouth. He started telling me how much he liked me sucking his cock. As I moved my tongue to lick my cunt juice and his cum from his balls, he said, 'Isn't your husband going to wonder where you are?'

'Don't worry about my husband, he will be ok with my being a little late.'

'Andrew said you told him the details when you were decorating. Is it true you husband even watched?'

'Yes it's true. My husband was more turned on than I have ever seen him when I told him about fucking Andrew. When he watched it was even better.'

'Have you told him what we've done?'

'Not yet but I will. Would you like me to tell him all about sucking you cock and feeling you inside my cunt? What if he watched us?'

"That turned him on because he started getting hard again. He wasn't as hard as before, but good enough to fit back in my pussy. So I lay back down on the bed with my legs spread and told him to fuck me again. He kneeled between my legs and rubbed his cock against my clit. I was so turned on I almost came again."

Picturing Lynn spread out like that getting ready to fuck Michael the second time was causing me to get another erection.

Lynn described the second fucking, "I looked up at him and guided his slick cock back in my pussy. His cock went in all the way. I just put my hands on his ass to pull be in deeper. His ass is nice and firm. I just played with his cheeks as he fucked me. While his cock was sliding in me he was kissing me from my neck down to my nipples. I was moaning and getting slutty again telling him to keep fucking me."

While he fucked me he started to get nasty with me, 'God you're hot. I have a friend I want you to fuck.'

'I'll fuck any body you want as long as I get your big black cock back in my cunt.'

"He took it real slow to make it last. Since he had already cum he was able to fuck me for a long time. "I let out a moan as I came the second time."

I started playing with his nipples, 'That's it. Let me feel you cum again. Do you like my hot married pussy? Would you like to fuck me when I come back?'

"He started fucking me faster. I even came again when I felt his body stiffen as he gave me another load of cum."

"Sweetie that was really hot. Look what you have done to me," I said as I move back between her legs. As I fuck her again I ask, "I take it this was not a one night stand. Are you going to fuck him again? Did you mean what you told Michael about fucking one of his friends?"

"You would like me to fuck him again wouldn't you. I was real turned on but you wouldn't mind if I fucked him and a friend would you?"

My answer comes as I explode again in my wife's dripping cunt.

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers
12