The New Cumslut

Story Info
failing to please her master, nurse learns how cruel he is
2k words
13.9k
8
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting quietly in the library, Liz bites her full lower lip, waiting on her Master to return home. Knowing that when he does he will be very displeased with his head strong submissive, who for the 2nd time has failed to complete her assigned task for the week. Anxious, she gets up to pace around the room, glancing out the window, she see's master car pull into the driveway, a shudder of fear ripples down her spine.

Liz quickly straightens her clothes, and hurries to the door to greet Master, with head bowed eyes downcast, and hands clasped behind her back. Inhaling deeply, as Master Martin enters the house, Liz sinks to her knees, legs spread slightly, hands on thighs. "Good evening Master Martin. How was your day?"

Master gazes down at his beautiful little pet, and strokes her long dark chocolate brown hair, so silky and smooth in his fingers. "How is my little mouse tonight?" Swallowing hard, pet whispers, "Master, pet has failed you."

"Again?"

"Tell me pet exactly what you have done."

Liz hesitates, swallows hard, and begins to answer, when Master grabs her.

Frustrated, Master reaches down and grabs and twists his pet's hair tightly in his hand, pulling up hard and twisting until pet's head is cocked up looking at Master Martin, anger boiling in his eyes.

Pet whispers, "Master Martin, pet has failed to finish her reading assignment today. Pet was forced to go into work and work an extra shift, my friend's daughter was injured in a car accident Master. Please, forgive pet Master, it was out of my control this time."

Master, laughs, "Yes pet, but you wasted time your time during the week and for that you will pay."

Jerking pet forward. He pulls her by her hair. Tears spring to pet's eyes, at the sharp sting to her scalp. Dragging her all the way to the library, He tosses her to the floor by the fireplace.

Ordering his slut to undress, and kneel before him. Master Martin, pours himself a drink, while he watches his little slut undress.

for him.

Trembling with fear and desire for her Master, Liz raises to her knees, and pulls her shirt over head, arms stretched, and tosses her shirt.

Quickly, Master's slut reaches behind her to release her full luscious breasts for her Master to gaze upon. Arching her back, to make them jut out to him.

Then slowly lowering herself to the floor, she unbuttons her jeans then lifts her hips to slide the pants down, kicking them off one leg at a time, holding the reverse bridge position, for a minute, as she feels Master Martin's eyes roving over her sweet curvy body.

Master's slut rolls gracefully over to assume the kneeling position with legs spread open, head bowed in deference, and hands resting on thighs. Deep inside slut's body she is quivering with fear at what punishment, Master Martin will inflict on her, for she has failed him twice now.

As he calmly strolls to stand in front of his slut, Master Martin, snatches his crop, from the cabinet, and few other toys to use on his naughty pet. He carefully lays them on the table, and walks around his little misbehaving slut of cunt pet.

Liz glancing at the table inhales sharply, as her body begins to ache for her Master's touch.

Crop in hand, slapping it against his leg, he circles his prey, leaning down to whisper, "Your going to pay for your behavior slut. Whipping position NOW!"

"Get that ass up there my pretty little whore."

Ass in air, head to floor, Liz shudders as desire courses through her body. Anticipating that 1st crack of leather to her bare skin and just as quickly she hears the crop whistle through the air, to strike her not once but 5 times quickly.

Small grunts escape Liz's mouth and tears well up in her eyes. Leaving her ass stinging and with tiny red welts growing. Master Martin, rubs the crop over her ass, then adds another 5 stinging blow to her ass, as it starts to turn cherry red.

"Tell me now, little one what shall I'll do with you?"

Liz mumbles into the carpet. "What was that pet?" Turning her head, just slightly, "Please Master Martin, pet has learned her lesson not to disobey you, may she please have 10 more to please you?"

"Yes pet you may have 10 more to please me and 10 more for the honor of serving me, but you have not learned your lesson yet."

Liz swallows hard as Master moves to her rear and begins his upward stroke and delivers 20 more sharp strokes with the crop. With each stroke, Liz says, hoarsely, "Thank You, Master!"

Liz, sees a tear slide down her cheek, and flinches with each new stroke of the crop, and a mixture of pleasurable relief floods her body, as her Master, gives her what she deserves.

Coming to stand directly behind Liz, and He quickly rubs her ass, with it's fine new cherry welts with his hard throbbing cock. Liz moans quietly at his touch.

Master Martin, with a thrust of his hips, buries himself deep in his slut's ass first time. Liz Cries out at invasion, crying softly, "Master, please! Its too much, can't take it, Please Master, Beg you! No more!"

Reaching out, He grabs Liz's hair and pulls her head back, saying, "Be a good whore now and take it, long hard and deep!" He starts slowing pumping his hips. Grinding into her ass. Each Thrust deeper, harder than the last.

Whimpering, Liz, feels Master's hard thrusting cock take her virgin ass. Stretching it. She cries out, in pleasurable pain, "Please Master, more! Ohhh, Master, Please more!" She begs as her body begins to shudder around him.

He thrusts harder into her ass, pounding his release into her. Coating her tight little ass with his seed.

Feeling her Master cum deep in her, Liz's begs hungrily, "Please, Master Martin, may this one cum too?"

Grunting, Master barks, "Yes slut cum now for me!"

Liz let's her body feel each thrust, so deep and hard, as spasms spread over her, as she cums for her Master.

Breathing deeply Liz sinks to the floor, feeling like a dirty little slut. Her Master's dirty little slut, she grins in her mind!

"Get up, Liz! On your knees! Hold your arms out!" Master Martin commanded.

Slowly He rubs the crop over Liz's skin. Across her cheeks to her full pink lips pursed in a pout. Down over chest, to flick her little tits.

Then down across her belly to her thighs, with harder taps to her inner thighs. A few light strokes of the crop to her pussy, reveals to Master Martin, that she is hot and wet for him, and he tastes the crop to see how ready she is.

He looks directly into Liz's eyes, "Very tasty little one. Soon, you will know the taste to."

Master grabs his rope next, and begins to bind Liz's wrists behind her. Bringing the length up through her thighs, pulling tight. Then leading it to her breasts, to coil them up, and watch them turn dark plum.

He pinches and twists them both. Causing Liz, to exhale with the pleasure of his touch. Master, admires his sluts udders as he adds sliver chained nipple clamps.

Master Martin, steps back, and gazes at his pet, with evil smile on his lips.

"Pet you have defied me for the last time, when I assign a task, it will be done, no excuses," He said quietly, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Martin," his little pet whispered back.

"Good little one."

"Now you will drink from me, take me within your whore's mouth and swallow what I offer you as the gift that is and you will not waste one single drop," Master Martin commanded.

Pulling his whore to him. He grabs both sides of her whore's head, ramming his cock into her hot wet mouth.

Pumping her full of his length, small gagging noises come from Liz as tears stream down her checks, harder he grinds into her stretching her pretty little mouth around him to suck him in deeper.

Fucking her mouth harder, tearing gags from his pet. Burying himself deep in her mouth, his seed flowing down her throat.

"That's it my little slut swallow, there you go, drink it all," He said hungrily.

"Yes, yes such a good whore! Look at me, whore, Now!"

"Everyday, for the next week, you will become, my fuck slut, will think of nothing but fucking me. Of taking me into all your tight little holes and being used like the cum slut you are."

"Understand me pet?"

Liz, nods with trepidation.

"Everyday at this time, your strong intelligent mind will slip away, to here, to my sweet wet and hot fuck toy. To beg me on hands and knees to please use your little ass for my pleasure."

"Do you understand little one?"

Liz nods with her Master still buried deep in her mouth.

Master Martin slides out of her hot wet mouth. He quickly shoves a ball gag in her mouth and then rams a steel anal plug in her ass.

As he pulls up his pants, Master chuckles, "Did you think I forgot about that cunt hole?"

Liz shaking her head, is barely able to think, unable to think anything but how silken hot her body is, pleading with her doe brown eyes, for Master to return to her and use her again.

Master reaches deep in his pocket and pulls out a little egg, and inserts deep in his pets cunt, and with a flick of the remote sets it on vibrating pulses, driving his cum slut wild with need.

"Remember slut, you must ask to cum, understand?"

Nodding, Liz frets. Thinking to herself, how does one beg to cum gagged?

Then no other thoughts exist but to please her master, as he sits at his desk thumbing the remote up and down, liquid heat building deep in his whore's pussy, throbbing clit and muffled moans leak around the gag.

Master walks over, and watches his slut, fight the oncoming tide, and increases the vibrations.

Looking up, Liz's stares deep into her Master's eyes silently pleading with him to let her cum for him! Only him!

Master Martin smiles deeply seeing the wanton desire deep in his pet's eyes. He nods his assent, "Yes, Liz, let go and cum for me my sweet little whore!"

Liz's body is racked with her orgasm. Skin flushed, ass stinging, and her pussy dripping wet, she shudders as wave after wave flows over her. Liz wonders at what good fortune has brought her to Master Martin.

Later, Master reminds Liz, "Do not stay over at work tomorrow."

"Yes Master. May pet ask why?"

Master chuckles, "We would not want you to embarrass yourself at work now, as you transform into my quivering little fuck slut."

The next day Liz awakens and goes to work, hardly thinking about the change to come to later. She is very busy at work. Helping her patients, throughout the day, Nurse Liz, barely makes it through the end of her shift as she starts to feel strange.

Shaking her head as she drives home, more thoughts return from last night, wondering just what did Master do to her. Liz returns home. Quickly showers and sinks down onto her bed.

Liz begins to feel funny, her mind is slipping, back to last night, and thoughts of becoming Master Martin's cum slut start to circle in her head, until nothing else matters.

Sinking to her knees, Liz realizes that Master Martin has turned her into a worthless cum slut for the week, and she tries to fight its pull, to beg him to free her from his spell.

All that Liz can utter is, "Please, Master Martin, use all my holes, makes this slut worthy of you."

Liz's last thought as she sinks under her Master's control... will this only last for 7 days or is pet bound to Master now as his fuck cum slut....

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Short and sweet

Without knowing anything about the characters, this was the equivalent of watching a porno that begins and ends with two people fucking. It's the setup that pulls readers into a story and makes them feel some sort of emotion. Without that setup, this was like watching a bar brawl between two strangers. Interesting, but not engaging.

rg27612rg27612about 10 years ago
needs work

Get an editor. Too many comma faults is only the start.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

One Week of Slut Pt. 01: Prologue I agree to serve Nick as cock-slut for one week.in BDSM
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Name is Slut How Slut Got Her Name.in BDSM
Captured Fuckpig: A Cautionary Tale Suburban MILF is captured and turned in to a fuckpig.in BDSM
My Pain Slut Penny Pt. 01 A submissive's beginning.in BDSM
More Stories