The New Day

Story Info
Lovers for years, but just now waking up.
1.1k words
3.71
5.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of a narrative based on how my Wife and I feel our morning could go. Enjoy!

=Part 1=

The pillow molded itself to the contour of her neck. The blanket seemed alive as her feet rubbed against themselves. She brought the sole of her foot up to her calve and traced it back down. The fabric made some friction, the heat was nice, but the sound was much more soothing. It was rhythmic and subtle.

It was something she could focus on, instead of the roaring fight for sound pollution. In one corner her dog, and the other her husband. She could hear the boxing bell ring, and she could picture the two of them sitting opposite each other in the ring, snoring to see who's the loudest. It'd have to be one for the judges, it was too close to call.

The snow continued to fall. Her eyes fluttered from flake to flake, as they danced in the light of the street lamp. It shined into the window, and bounced half-hazardly around the room.

She slithered her arm across his chest and under his bedsheets. Grabbing his shoulder, she gently suggested for him to roll toward her. Maybe if he was on his side he'd quit snoring.

Without words, she pulled at his heaving chest. And, to her delight, he began to move. He breathed in deep as he settled back down. They faced one another. Combing the hair on his head to one side, he began to smile. There was little doubt that he was still asleep.

Still, he reacted to the touch. The smile softened his breath. The back of his head faced the window. The light reached out and kissed her face. It shown just a fraction of her beauty and he was greeted with a wonderful sight.

They smiled a good morning. Their lips touched. His cold hand found her side and pulled her in. They retreated from each other as slow as they embraced.

The cotton of her top wasn't enough to keep the cold from his touch. Soon enough goosebumps traveled across her skin. It was static type of feeling, almost delayed. She didn't shiver until he let go of her and rolled back over.

It would stay dark for some time. The tilt of the earth made sure of that, and the clouds helped to conceal the evidence. He clasped the window drape and pulled it toward the center. It blocked the light, and soon the sudden shadow turned to a soft purple-like glow.

His thoughts were groggy. And, as he turned back over to hold his wife, she had already slipped from the bed and padded across the room to switch off an alarm. Knowing they woke before it gave them both hope for a good day. Most days were good, but today was already shaping to be great. He watched her thighs rub against each other, as she came padding back to bed.

It was a soft landing, and again she was back in his arms. She felt his erection, but ignored it. It wasn't hard enough for him to react. But, not unlike every other morning did it grow to life. He adjusted himself, being sure not to spook his Wife.

He's always had this philosophy that if she wanted him that she could have him. Recently that has changed. They've both given reason to rethink their bedroom habits. It would all be for the better, but right now they felt as if in high school again. The insecurities played on their sexual awareness. It was stimulating and he enjoyed it, but she was a little more hesitant. He knew he had to be calm about it, but he didn't know if he could control himself.

His index moved like a pawn, and he made the first move. Just touching her wrist, he went to gauge her reaction.

She seemed unphased. But then, he realized that she might not have noticed. So, his middle finger followed and the tips circled around the back of her hand. She let his thumb cling to her palm. It wasn't the reaction he hoped for, but he had something to work with.

The two shared a dance. Flirting back and forth as if like a hunter and his prey. The urges he had followed her deep into the woods of her mind. He sought to bring her out, not as a trophy to the world, but to remind himself that he could still hunt.

She pranced about like a playful animal. She teased him just enough to egg him further into his needs. She knew not he own. She asked him, nights before, to help her unlock the desires within her.

A warrior spirit ignited inside of him. His hard-on rested patiently at her core. The thick pre-cum lined itself among her pubic hair. His length kept his pelvis from smashing into hers. But, their feet rubbed, and he began to kiss her. It was deep, and passionate. He seemed to have a plan. She relaxed a little more.

He rolled her onto her back. Then, he rolled her again, facing away from him. She wasn't confused, but she wondered at what was next. His strong arms reached around and hugged her tight. She tried to focus on his body against hers, but all she could feel was how her ass and thighs seemed to swallow his dick.

She playfully pushed into him. He skillfully pushed back into her. No penetration yet, he didn't allow it. She frowned a bit.

She settled back onto his arm. While his freehand roamed the landscape of her body. It sent thrills pulsing through her. Finally did his hand reach her mound. She was sort of wet, and ready, but he knew he could do better.

Like striking a match, he moved swift across her hair and into her core. She felt his finger dart at her cunt, and find her lips. He reached deeper. She sighed with some relief. Then her body tensed and she closed her legs.

His hand was still inside. Squirming about, but knowing exactly what to touch. He fingered her. After some time squashing sounds echoed the room. Then, after more time, so did her breath. She bit into his arm.

He took that as a good sign, and he grabbed her tight. He wasn't hard now. She felt him on the back of her leg. She wondered if he jizzed already. But, realized that it was her own juices that dripped down. She smiled in delight, reached back and grabbed his handle.