The New Deal Ch. 09

Story Info
Never too old for sleepovers.
6.5k words
4.65
21k
34

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

All characters engaged in any sexual activity are over the age of eighteen years.

*****

For the first time in the four days of its existence, Saturday proved a challenge for the girls of Paradise Books as they were busy.

Cindy had both Jesse and Heather in the cafeteria while Diana had Beth and Kim working the bookstore and Gwen handled Dreamlands with Sue working both the books and Dreamlands as the crowd grew.

Jesse and Heather had full half hour breaks while the rest ate on the run as the store maintained a heavy traffic volume from eleven throughout the rest of the day.

At two while Cindy was on her break, Heather deliberately bumped shoulders with Jesse as they stood side by side getting espressos and cappuccinos for their customers.

Jesse looked at her smiling coworker.

"Don't look now, but that hot guy from yesterday is giving you the eye again today."

Jesse looked up startled, almost spilling her drink, "What guy?"

Heather tossed her head in the direction of the back of the café where at a small table a man in his mid-twenties was reading his tablet while eating his lunch near where Cindy was eating.

Jesse reddened slightly, "Oh, you are imagining things."

Heather chuckled, "No, I'm not sweetie. I noticed him yesterday as he is really nice looking but he only had eyes for you. And lo and behold, he is all eyes on you again today."

Jesse just finished making her drink and walked over to her waiting customer at the register. She couldn't help but peek several times at the man now that Heather mentioned something. Sure enough, his eyes keep flitting between his tablet and over at Jesse.

As Jesse shifted to give Heather the register the blonde lightly bumped hips with Jesse playfully, "See, I told you. All eyes on you."

After finishing with her customer Heather turned back to the back counter and got a cleaning rag and the rectangular container for dirty dishes which she handed to the flustered brunette.

Heather put her hands on Jesse's shoulders steering her toward the opening to the counter, "Lucky for you the table next to him needs cleaning. Go get him, girl."

"What?" Jesse squeaked. "No. I can't. We have all these customers."

"We have three, and I can handle them all with one hand tied behind my back. You told me you're not seeing anyone. Live a little."

"No, I can't. I'm not ready for any kind of relationship."

Heather shook her head, "Oh please. If you're not in a relationship then you are ready for one. Besides the table does need cleaning. Go."

Jesse let Heather push her out and took a deep breath and walked over to the litter filled table as the smiling Heather took the three drink orders.

Jesse gathered up all the cups, plates and wrappings putting them in the container which she placed on the empty seat next to her. From her peripheral vision, she could see the slightly smiling man look at her. She could feel her face grow hot. As she wiped the tabletop she turned to stare him in the face.

"Hi," the man smiled.

"Hi," stammered Jesse. "Can I get you anything?"

The man shook his head, "I'm great thanks. You have a very nice place here."

Jesse smiled, "It is great, thanks. I love it here."

"I can easily get addicted to eating here, the food and service are fantastic."

"Thanks. Cindy runs a great café. I used to work at Starbucks and this is so much better."

The man chuckled, "I don't remember you over there, and I get coffee every morning. When did you work there? I recognize the other girl over there at the counter. I would have noticed you."

Jesse ran her hand through her short pixie cut, "I, ah, didn't look like this there."

The man nodded, "You look really nice now."

Jesse blushed, "Thanks."

"Do you work here a lot?"

Jesse nodded, "It's just the three of us so Heather and I are full time."

"That's great," the man gave a bigger smile. "I look forward to getting to know you better."

Jesse ducked her head and noticed that a line was growing at the order queue.

Jesse nodded toward the counter, "I'd better go give Heather a hand."

The man stood a bit from his seat, "I'm Thomas, by the way."

Jesse held her hand out, "I'm Jesse."

As he squeezed the hand he told the blushing girl, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jesse."

Jesse just smiled and collected the bucket and dashed back over to the counter and her massively grinning co-worker.

Two tables over Cindy continued to eat with a big smile on her own face.

What seemed like a short time later but was a couple of hours, Diana was giving the ten-minute warning to customers that still filled the store. It was about fifteen minutes after six when the last customer was out the now locked doors. About forty minutes later the girls were all hugging in the parking lot and going their separate ways.

Cindy leaned against the open window of Diana's car looking in at the two women. "Still on for our recap meeting at your house tomorrow?"

Diana smiled, "Just give us a call sometime in the afternoon. How's that sound?"

Gwen chuckled, "Enjoy your fun dinner date with Chip and Beth."

Diana laughed, "She was giggling more than usual thinking about it today."

Cindy laughed back, "Giggling more? That is hard to believe."

Cindy waved as the two women waited until she was in her own car and both cars were pulling out of the empty parking lot.

*********

Cindy walked into her house smelling the grilled chicken from the entrance. With a huge smile on her face she walked into the kitchen out onto the deck to find her husband at the grill cooking.

"That smells wonderful," she told him before wrapping her arms around him kissing deeply from his lips.

"How was the store today?"

Cindy hopped up to sit on the railing next to Matt, "Busy. We were packed all day."

Matt smiled, "I'm so glad."

Cindy nodded her head, "Heather and Jesse were great. They are fantastic. It was so cute. While I was on lunch I watched someone hitting on Jesse. She was blushing so much. Heather was teasing her all afternoon. I think Jesse got a kick out of it."

"Good for her," Matt agreed.

Cindy hopped down and kissed her husband before heading into the house to change and get the salad ready.

It wasn't long before Beth was pulling into the Hughes driveway and parking the car. Chip looked at his girlfriend as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Well, you ready for this?"

Beth smiled, "Absolutely. I had so much fun the other night and everybody was so great with me, including Cindy. I really like her a lot."

Beth reached around to the backseat where she grabbed her small overnight bag and the paper bag containing the wine she bought for the Hughes.

Chip got out of the car and went over to the backdoor, opening it to get his backpack with his own change of clothes.

Cindy wearing khaki shorts and a pink t-shirt opened the door smiling as she leaned in to hug the giggling Beth then Chip.

Cindy took in the sight of the bags, "You decided to spend the night?"

Beth nodded.

Cindy beamed, "Great. We have a real big bed we can share or we have a guest bedroom, whichever you would prefer. Come on in, Matt's out on the deck cooking. It's a nice night so I thought we could eat out there."

Beth took in the house, "Wow, you have a great house."

Cindy smiled as they walked through the kitchen, "Thanks, we really got lucky. This was Gwen and her sister's house. When they both got married they offered it to us at a price we could afford."

"I love how you all live right near each other. That is so cool."

Cindy nodded, "It's great."

Matt smiled when they all joined him as he stepped forward giving both Beth and Chip hugs.

"Please, relax and hang out. I'll go inside and get the plates and salad."

Beth hopped up, "I'd love to help you."

Cindy looped her arm through Beth's and the two walked back into the house.

Once they were in the kitchen Cindy stood for a second thinking what she wanted to do first. Beth took the moment to lean in and give the surprised woman a strong power hug.

Cindy looked into the smiling face of the woman holding her. "Not that I'm complaining, but what's that for?"

"Thanks for having us over. A sleepover for goodness sake. Never in my life have I known so much love. It takes my breath away."

Cindy smiled, "I know what you mean. You met firsthand what my childhood was like. I was so jealous when I first saw Matt and his mother. I never saw such complete and unconditional love before in my life. Didn't even know it existed except in cheesy romance novels."

Beth looked at Cindy as they split apart, "It didn't freak you out that they were mother and son?"

Cindy chuckled, "I didn't find out about that until later and by then the love was already overwhelming me. What about you? How did you react when you heard about Chip and his family and then all the rest?"

Beth giggled, "I was already so madly in love with Chip, that he could have told me he came from a family of deranged axe murderers and I would have been fine with it."

Cindy laughed, "Love conquers all, baby."

Cindy leaned in and kissed Beth.

Beth purred, "Mmmmmm that was nice."

Cindy just smiled, "Come on. The boys are probably starving and the sooner we eat the sooner we can have play."

Together the two of them grabbed all the dinnerware they needed as well as the salad and wine and headed back out.

Soon the four were eating at the picnic table laughing at the tales of Chip's and Matt's youth.

Beth looked at the three with her and gave a very contented sigh. Once again, she realized strongly how wonderful her life was, that she was surrounded by people who deeply loved each other and her just as much.

A girl could get used to this, she thought smiling.

As the sky's hue changed from blue to gray to purple, the foursome collected up all their dinner leavings and returned to the house. Beth and Cindy cleaned the kitchen while Matt and Chip cleaned the grill.

Each holding a glass of wine, the two couples went into the living room and relaxed on the large sectional couch. Both Beth and Cindy reclined with their legs thrown over their partner's.

After chatting with the pleasant banter of old friends for a while both Cindy and Beth started to caress and touch their partners more and more insistently.

Cindy slid her hand down the waist band of Matt's shorts to grasp and stroke his hardening flesh. She reached across her husband's waist to grab his shorts and pushed them and his underwear down his legs and off his body to puddle at his feet.

Cindy then pulled her own shorts and underwear off and tossed them onto the vacant corner of the couch. She swung her leg over to straddle Matt.

Behind the couch on the wall was a long shelf that held candles and other knickknacks including a purple ceramic bowl. While straddling her husband, she reached over and picked up the bowl.

She took a wrapped condom then handed the bowl to Beth.

Chip and Beth worked at getting their own clothes off as Cindy opened the condom and rubbed it down her husband's stiff pole. She shifted her hips and collapsed down driving him into her depths.

Beth flipped over on her back with her head near the other couple as Chip settled between her open legs. Looking into her eyes, Chip thrust himself into Beth as she moaned and reached up to clutch his arms locked on either side of her.

As she pushed up and down on Matt, Cindy reached over to run her hand across the side of Beth's face and then she let her fingers glide through the moaning girl's hair.

Beth tilted her head up and looked at the couple next to her. The feel of Cindy's fingers on her face and in her hair was divine. She and Chip had sex quite often and it was great, but there really was something to doing it with others present. The few times she had thought about it in the past she had figured it would be embarrassing or weird. It wasn't, instead it gave an extra electric charge to an already fired up emotion.

Beth smiled and tilted her head to kiss Cindy's hand. She captured Cindy's thumb in her mouth and suckled it. Soon enough, she lost control as her boyfriend continued to pound into her, his motions growing more frantic as he reached his own release.

Cindy came down hard on Matt's waist and howled her own orgasm as Matt grunted and jerked into his wife.

The four settled themselves down after their closely timed releases. Cindy slid over to the opposite side of Matt as Beth slid up a bit to rest her head on Matt's lap as Chip settled next to Beth by the edge of the large couch. Cindy continued to glide her hand over Beth's hair looking at Chip and Beth very glad Gwen and her sister had purchased a huge couch which had come with the house when she and Matt had bought it.

Cindy smiled at Beth who had tilted her head further back to look at Cindy from upside down.

"How about a little break and some more wine. Then we'll see what happens next. Do you want a robe, sweetie?"

Beth looked down at her nude, sweaty body and giggled, "Thanks, but no thanks. It's not like you guys haven't seen everything already, and I'll only be taking it off in a little bit anyways."

Cindy laughed, "Atta girl. Honestly, I never wear clothes in the house anymore. It's a habit I picked up from Diana when I lived with her and Matt."

"That's true, my boss never wears clothes at home either, right?" Beth asked.

Cindy and Matt both affirmed that.

Beth shifted her head to look at Chip next to her, "How'd you like me prancing around the apartment nude all the time?"

Chip gave a big grin.

"Holy crap," Beth gasped as she reached down to grasp the swiftly growing tube of flesh poking into her thigh. "You do like that idea a lot."

Chip laughed, "I don't think you could ever get me out of your apartment in that case."

Without thinking about it Beth blurted out, "Well, would you like to move in with me so you would be there all the time?"

Chip's eyes gleamed, "Oh hell, yeah. Nude or not. But preferably nude."

The two kissed deeply as Cindy and Matt looked at each other grinning ear to ear.

Chip swung his body off the couch and stretched his arms up over his head as Cindy and Beth stood up next, followed by Matt. Cindy took Beth's hand and led her through the living room into her bedroom so they could use the bathroom.

Matt shook his head smiling, "I have to say Chip, Beth is great."

Chip nodded, "Don't I know it. I'm so glad you and Cindy married so my mom won't freak out so much because I plan on asking her to marry me soon. I really want to spend the rest of my life with her. I can't imagine myself with anyone else."

Chip and Matt grinned at each other and went into the kitchen for the wine and to use the adjoining bathroom by the guest bedroom.

Soon enough the four were back on the couch nude relaxing.

Cindy climbed over Matt to straddle Beth's lap causing their breasts to squish together. Cindy wrapped her arms around Beth and looked into her eyes as Beth broke out into giggles.

Cindy chuckled and crushed her lips into Beth's, stifling the giggles as she thrust her tongue deep into Beth's mouth.

On either side of the two girls, Matt and Chip watched silently as the kiss deepened and the two women moaned into each other's mouth.

With a loud smack Cindy pulled back and stared into Beth's eyes again.

"So before meeting us, you ever get together with a woman before?" Cindy asked Beth.

Beth just shook her head.

"How do you like it now?"

Beth blushed, "Honestly, I like it a lot."

"Good, because I want to screw your brains out."

Beth giggled.

Cindy backed up and stood holding her hands out which Beth took to be pulled up from the couch. Cindy walked the silent girl over to the side of the large sectional couch dropping and dragging Beth down on top of her. The two wrapped their arms around each other and kissed again.

Matt and Chip looked at each other giving a goofy smile then turned to watch the two girls.

Again with an audible smack, the kiss broke off and Cindy looked at the two men watching them.

"Well, boys?" Cindy asked in a very husky voice.

Matt started to slide over.

"No, no. I want this cutie all to myself."

Matt started and looked at his wife.

Cindy smiled, "Your dad is Bi, right Chip?"

Chip nodded.

Beth spoke up, "You ever thought about doing it with another guy like your dad?"

Chip shook his head, "Uh, no."

Cindy looked at him carefully, "You mean you've never been curious?"

Chip thought about it, "Once I knew, well yeah, but only about him. I never thought about doing that myself."

Beth smiled, "I never in my entire life ever imagined I would do anything with another woman but here I am about to do it with my third woman in less than a week. I love it."

Cindy laughed, "You guys always think it is so hot when two girls get together but what about two guys? Come on Matt, I know you've been thinking about it."

Matt remembered long ago when his mother had him lick a dildo after she had it inside of her. Then he remembered when she had whispered in his ear that Adam Hamilton was bisexual, and Matt could experiment with him and how that actually turned him on.

Matt shook his head then looked at Chip, "I don't know."

Chip shrugged his shoulders and looked at the two women watching them.

Cindy spoke up, "Why not give it a try and see what you think. I remember how weird it felt when I first did it with Diana. I was driven by love and a desire."

Beth looked at Chip as she was lying on top of Cindy, "Do you love Matt? And what about you, Matt? How do you feel about Chip?"

Matt looked at Chip, "Chip's my best friend. I don't know if I'd call it love."

Chip nodded.

Cindy continued, "But you have a desire for sex, right? You were more than ready to join in with the two of us. Could you do it with another guy?"

Matt looked at Chip again, "I don't know. Maybe?"

Cindy smiled, "Well if you want to try who better than with someone you care about a lot, like Chip?"

Matt still looked at Chip, "I'm definitely not ready for anything like anal sex with another guy."

Chip shook his head, "That seems a bit extreme for a first time."

Beth smiled and looked down at Cindy and spoke quietly, "First time, huh?"

Cindy just smiled back.

Matt tentatively reached his hand out to feel Chip's cock which jerked. Chip just looked down and stared then looked over at the two girls watching them.

Cindy laughed, "Don't mind us boys, we're kinda busy ourselves."

With that Cindy grabbed Beth making her squeal as she flipped them over so Cindy was on top. Cindy rotated around so her legs where between Beth's head and her own face plunged down where Beth's legs met plunging her tongue into her folds.

Matt wrapped his hand around the cock and jerked it, thinking about things Cindy had done to him that he enjoyed. Chip leaned back into the couch and swung his arms out on the top of the couch and closed his eyes.

Matt leaned down and let his tongue swipe across the surprisingly pliable flesh on the bulbous head. Taking a deep breath, Matt let his lips close around the flesh and let it sink into his mouth. He was surprised how different it felt from all the other things that had ever been in his mouth before, this had a sense of living to it. It moved; it throbbed; it felt interesting and actually good.

The cock hit the back of his mouth which suddenly didn't feel so good. He backed off and then set a rhythm sliding up and down but not going any deeper. He thought in a new sense of appreciation how Cindy could take not only him but Chip as well fully into her mouth and throat.

Matt stopped thinking and just enjoyed the strange new sensation as he let his mouth glide up and down his best friend's twitching cock.

He was surprised when Chip groaned and brought a hand down to press against Matt's head helping him drive himself back and forth.

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers
12