The New Distraction Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers

"Ch-Chelsea." He stutters. With a devilish wink, I kneel down and pull at his shorts. I marvel at his dick as the waistband pull it down, slowly revealing more and more of his shaft until it finally springs free. I flinch and giggle as a stream of precum makes a line across my face. I grab the base of his shaft and gasp with amazement at his manhood.

Jake's cock was truly impressive. The head was round and thick, with a stream of precum dripping down. He was uncut, unlike most of my previous sexual partners. His shaft was long and veiny, and it was just as impressively thick as the head. I'd say he was anywhere between eight and nine inches. He kept his crotch clean shaven, and below his impressive member was a perfect set of shapely, heavy, round balls.

"You like it?" Jake asks, with a hint of pride in his voice. I look past his massive dick and grin eagerly as I begin pumping his shaft with both hands. Jake inhales sharply as his cock twitches in anticipation.

"Yeah Jake. I love your cock. It's so huge!" I lean forward and spit on it, spreading my saliva up and down his shaft. I feel Jake tense up, and I immediately release my grip. "You're close to blowing your load, aren't you?"

He nods his head as he grips the arm rest. "Well, I suppose I did tease you a lot." I lick from the base all the way to the very top. "Let's see if I can't get you to last just a bit longer." I pull his dick to the side and lower my head to his balls. I gently lick all over them, and then I suck one into my mouth. My eyebrows raise in surprise due to how full my mouth feels. I swish my head back and forth, and work to suck in his other ball. With some effort, it pops in, and I lightly tug on his balls with my mouth while playing with his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moan as I suck on his balls. My hands alternate stroking his dick in an upwards motion as I connect my eyes with his. I let out a muffled squeal as he leans forward, reaches down and fondles my breasts.

"Fuck, you're hot." He reaches behind me and gives me a playful slap on the ass. I pop his balls out of my mouth and start stroking just the tip of his dick with my fingertips. "Try not to cum yet." I whisper as I gently massage him, but it's quickly becoming clear that this young stud needed some release.

I begin to stroke his cock in earnest again, and within moments he starts thrusting into my hands. "Fuck! Oh fuck I'm coming!" I watch in amazement as ropes and ropes of thick cum shoot from his dick, covering my hair, my face, my breasts, and all over my hands. "Oh yes, Jake! Wow, that's so much cum! Look at all this!" I let go of his cock and suck on my cum drenched fingers as he leans back, panting, cum still dribbling from the tip.

"Mrs. uh ... Chelsea, that was, this was - woah!" I surprise him by taking his semi soft dick into my mouth, sucking on it gently. I slowly pop the head out of my mouth.

"We're not finished yet, are we?" I plead. "You're young. Let's get you nice and hard again." With that, I lower my mouth onto his dick once more, tasting the salty remnants of his sperm. I continue to slide his shaft deeper. Since he's not at full length and hardness, I can take him fairly well, and with a quick breath, I dive down lower, feeling his head push into my throat. Jake grunts as I continue my slow advance down his shaft, maybe two thirds of the way down.

*God, he's so big! And he's not even fully hard!* I struggle to squeeze the rest of him as I rock my head back and forth. I gag momentarily, thick strands of spit cascading from the sides of my mouth. I grab onto his thighs and steadily pull myself deeper into him.

I can already feel his dick coming back to life as it begins to swell and harden. I lean forward, pressing my forehead against his abs, then I jut my jaw forward, feeling the last inches of his shaft disappear into my mouth. "Ohhh, yeah!" Jake growls. I keep my face pressed into him, overriding the urge to pull off. I begin bobbing my head just barely, making a soft choking sound with each mini thrust.

Jake's dick must be close to full hardness now. I start to pull back for air, surprising even myself with how much of his dick was hidden away in my throat. I sputter uncontrollably as I pull his head past the back of my mouth, and my eyes well up. I start gasping for air and wiping my face, then I turn my attention back to Jake's dick.

It has indeed reached its full hardness. Strands of my ropy spit drape around it. I look at Jake's bewildered and amazed expression. "Chelsea, I've never, ever thought anyone could do that with me!"

"Oh yeah?" I say, my voice a little hoarse. "Earn it." I lay on the end of the couch, my hips lifted with the arm rest and my legs dangling over the side. Jake jumps to his feet, pulling of his shirt and untangling his shorts from his legs.

With my body elevated on the couch, I could see that I was a sexy mess. My breasts and stomach were splattered with spit and cum, and I could feel my own pussy juices, as well as some of my husband's cum from earlier, dripping from me.

Jake soon stood at my hips, ready and eager for his chance to fuck me. I take a deep breath, preparing myself mentally for the sensations of a large dick. He pauses for a moment and looks at me. "You know, you are married. Are you sure this is okay?"

I laugh at him and reply, "Baby, this is not my first time cheating. And it definitely won't be the last."

I look at him yearningly and say, "Come on, please? Fuck me already." I reach down and guide his dick towards my pussy. I rub the head all over my wet juices as he grabs my legs and holds them in a 'V' position.

I feel Jake press into me, and I let out a stifled gasp. He was certainly thick; even with just the head in I could feel the tightness. One hand covered my mouth in preparation for what would most likely be some very loud screaming. The other was wrapped around his shaft, just before the entrance to my pussy.

"Hooooooo! Oh, my God!" Jake presses into me further. I desperately stroke his shaft. "More! Give me more!"

"UGHHNN ... oooh, shit, I - OOF!" He thrusts deeply into me, and I feel the base of his cock press into my hand. I move it out of the way as he fills me with the last few inches of his dick.

"AHHHHH! OOOOOHH GOD!" I cry out as his body presses fully into mine. Jake's dick felt so massive! Every pleasure spot in my pussy was being touched, overwhelming me as I moaned incoherently. Gripping my thighs, he crouches lower and establishes a rhythm.

It wasn't long before intense waves of pleasure began to well up inside me. I grip at the couch and grit my teeth as Jake continues to pummel my tight pussy with his cock. "Oh, I'm gonna cum! Jake! IM CUMMING!"

My legs convulse uncontrollably as my orgasm washes over me. Jake slows his thrusts, allowing me to enjoy the throes of pleasure. I desperately grasp at the fabric of the couch as I clench down and pull Jake into me with my legs.

Waves of pleasure still flooded my whole body. I feel like I couldn't catch my breath. Finally, I gasp, as I feel juices flow from around Jake's dick. My grunting turns into moans as the intensity subsides.

"Oh ... oh ... ohhh, God that was good." I exclaim as I push Jake away from me gently. I grimace as I feel his cock slide out of me. I feel so empty now. Jake walks around that couch and seats himself right next to me, his dick still throbbing and wet.

I lay there wordlessly panting for what seems like an eternity. It's been a long time since I've had an orgasm, and even longer since I had one so intense.

I glance at the clock. It was pretty late. Usually I'm more cautious with my husband being home; hopefully he doesn't notice that I'm gone. I sit up and grab my robe, deftly slipping it on.

"Wait," Jake protests. "Don't leave, stay here with me." I look down at him, sitting there on the couch, as he slowly strokes his dick. With a smile, I lean forward and give him a playfully affectionate kiss. "I've got to get home. My husband might wake up and notice I'm gone."

"When can I see you again?" I smirk at him and retort, " Well, I suppose we're neighbors now, so we'll be seeing each other every day."

"No, I mean, when can we do this again?"

"Hmm ..." I ponder when would be the best time. "You know, my husband has an out of town conference coming up this weekend. Maybe you could, I don't know, come over?" I slyly lean into him and give his dick a short tug. "That is, if it's not too much trouble for you." I whisper seductively.

Jake pulls me on top of him as I squeal with delight. Taking my face in his hands, he kisses me passionately as I hold him tightly, feeling his cock twitch in between us. With a giggle, I roll off of him and stand to my feet. With one last mischievous grin, I walk around the couch, brushing his face with my hand, and head for the door.

"Until next time." I seductively wink as I slip out the front door, into the cool night air.

Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers
12