The New Dress Code

Story Info
3 female reps hope wearing no underwear will improve sales.
1.3k words
4.27
45.5k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was fresh out of college I got a job as a sales representative for a software development company. Everyone who worked for the company worked in the same office, so the people I'd come into contact with on a daily basis ranged from maintenance workers and admins, to programmers, designers and executives.

Counting me, there were three people in my department. Maria, the other rep on our sales team, was an attractive young woman in her early thirties with an hourglass figure. She always wore dresses that looked like they were painted on. Bailey, a mature woman in her late forties, was the department head and my immediate supervisor. She was long-ago divorced, reasonably attractive, and had a full figure. During my interview, Bailey confided that she had been a dancer on Broadway and had kept up her daily routine, which explained why her butt was so firm and she had a pair of dancer's legs that she had no qualms about displaying for the men in the office. Tight-fitting skirts and low-cut tops definitely were the staples of her business attire.

While Maria and I had to learn the ins and outs of our product line in order to do our own demos, Bailey always had one or more of the male programmers supporting her. The "boys," as we called them, all seemed to love working with Bailey, perhaps because her expense account always enabled her to buy them drinks or lunch. Or maybe it was something else.

"Bailey doesn't sell software," noted Maria. "She sells cleavage."

I knew exactly what she meant.

During the second half of this first year with the company, sales slowed down so badly, it looked like that all-important measure of success - making our quota - was kind of iffy. Then one day, Bailey emailed Maria and me to come to her office so that she could share her secret strategy for turning things around.

"We're going to schedule all of our sales presentations and meetings for Mondays," said Bailey. Maria and I nodded our heads in acknowledgement. "And from now on, none of us will wear underwear on Mondays."

There was a moment of dead silence. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Maria started to speak but Bailey held up her hand to stop her. "Look, girls, sales are so bad, the Powers that Be want to get rid of the three of us and bring in a new team. So, complaining to HR about what we're going to do will only get your job eliminated."

Neither Maria nor I wanted to lose our jobs, especially me. How would being fired after just six months on the job look on my resume? Not good at all.

Bailey continued. "So, I made a deal with the owners. I said we'd bring the prospects in on Mondays and up the ante - make it worth their while for them to do business with us. We'll use a little show of sex appeal to whet their appetites and see where that takes us."

While I fidgeted nervously in my seat, Maria spoke up. "Just business? Or are we supposed to do more to make the sale?"

Bailey smiled. "As always, that's up to you," she winked.

Maria and I got up to leave. Before we were out the door, Bailey spoke. "And one more thing. Since today is Monday, let's do a dry run. Please close my door and remain standing."

Maria closed the door. Before we could say a word, Bailey took off blouse and her bra, allowing her ample bosom to sway freely. Then, she hiked up her skirt, slipped off her panties and let them drop to the floor. I noticed that they were pink French-cut bikini style, just like the kind I was wearing. She picked up her panties, grabbed her bra and put them in the top drawer of her filing cabinet. Then, she put her blouse back on leaving enough buttons open on to to display her famous cleavage. I could see that her nipples were erect and poking through the blouse.

"Ladies," she said. "It's your turn."

Maria unzipped the back of her dress and wiggled her way out of her bra. I pulled my petal sleeve chiffon blouse up over my head and set it aside on the chair. I reached behind my back and undid my bra and took it off. I was shivering and my nipples were really hard now. "I never realized how cold they keep the air conditioning in here," I said.

Bailey smiled. "So much the better for what we have planned." She held out her hand. We gave her our bras. She put them in her filing cabinet. "Panties next."

Maria and I both slipped off our panties and gave them to Bailey, who filed them away with hers. "Pick them up on the way home," she said. "Now, go out into the office and get comfortable with the new Monday dress code!"

We stood there without moving.

"Go on! Scoot!" said Bailey.

As Maria and I left Bailey's office, Maria whispered to me, "That was such a turn on."

"No kidding," I replied. Indeed, I was feeling a bit damp between my legs and my nipples were rock hard. "And I'm freezing," I said, lying terribly. "Let's go get some hot coffee."

Maria and I went to the break room. Two of Bailey's "boys" - Josh and Tim - were shooting the breeze at the coffee machine. When they saw us, their jaws dropped and they stared intently.

Considering my nipples were pushing through my blouse like Rachel on Friends, I tried acting as casual as I possibly could.

"Hi, guys," I said, "Could we get some coffee?"

"Of course," replied Josh. He eyed me up and down, focusing on my breasts. "Must be really cold on your side of the building."

I said, "Not at all. Didn't you guys get the email?"

"What email?" replied Tim.

"Our department has a new dress code," I said. "No undies on Mondays."

Tim snickered. Josh almost spit up his coffee.

"Seriously?" Tim replied.

"Straight from the top," Maria said, stirring her coffee and then pointing to the ceiling. When she finished stirring, she dropped her spoon on the floor and bent over to get it, giving both men a clear view of the outline of her coochie against her painted-on skirt. Tim bent over to help her. Or maybe he just wanted a better view.

"Let me get that!" he said, reaching for the spoon with one hand and brushing up against her behind with the other hand. Maria got to the spoon first, rinsed it off in the sink, and wiped it off on her tongue, making a sucking sound as she took it out.

"That reminds me," I said. "I think Bailey wanted to see you both to make sure you were okay with the new dress code."

"Yes," added Maria. "You will need to go to her office right now."

Tim and Josh left the break room and headed straight to Bailey's office.

"Let's give them a few minutes," I said. "And then take a walk over to Bailey's office."

Moments after we finished our coffee, Maria and I stood outside Bailey's office. I opened Bailey's door just enough so that we could peek in. There was Bailey, standing in the nude, left hand on Tim's cock and right hand on Josh's. Maria and I watched intently as she stroked their hard cocks, alternately sucking on them one at a time.

We closed the door. I ran my thumbs over my hard nipples. I turned to Maria and said, "I think I need some private time in my office." Maria removed a dripping wet finger from her coochie. "So do I."

As we scurried back to our respective offices, we both agreed that the new dress code was going to be great for sales.