The New Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast forward. Two things happened as a result of our trip to the Red Rooster. One I began my search for a third party. My husband and I talked about swinging and my fantasy after that. He now believed it was a possibility. But we both believed I needed to try to be friends with someone first so I would feel comfortable. And two, I decided to get back in shape. If I looked the best as my chunky self, boy I'll turn all the heads if I'm a knock out I thought. So I started working out to accomplish the second goal and I placed an ad at swingers.com to accomplish the first goal. My ad went something like this:

Hi! My husband and I are interested in bringing a free spirited female into our lives. However, we have never done something like this before and would like to take it very slow. My wish is to meet with someone and see if we can become friends. I do not have the greatest figure in the world, but I'm working on it, perhaps you could help me work out? For now, we only want to expand our circle with a female, no men, and no couples. Please take a look below at our likes and dislikes and descriptions and see if you are interested.

Guess what? Someone was interested. Well more than just someone. Lots of someones. But only one panned out, Jasmine. Jasmine emailed me and said:

Hi, my name is Jasmine. I saw your ad at swingers.com I am bi-curious, which means I think I want to try it with another woman, but I'm not sure. I would love to take it slow with you and your husband. I am a personal trainer, so I can help you meet your fitness goals as we get to know each other. If it doesn't lead to anything sexually no big deal. I don't have an ad posted so let me tell you about my self. I'm 5'4, 108 lbs, 32B, 22 inch waist and 34 inch hips. I have short blond hair cut in a bob and green eyes. If you are interested in meeting email me back or give me a call at XXX-XXXX.

Immediately I thought she must be a witch if she only weighs 108lbs and has a 22 inch waist. But, I did need to get in shape and she could help, so I exchanged emails with her a few times. Told her about my fantasy. We decided to meet, just me and her, at local diner. We were supposed to meet at 11:00 a.m., but I went earlier so I could sit in the back and watch her walk in and size her up. She came promptly at 11:00 and she was just as she described herself. I instantly liked her. She knew me right off the bat. She came to the booth with a big friendly grin on her face. She sat down and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Jasmine."

"Yeah that's what I figured. I'm Lori," I said extending my hand.

We chatted for a while and then took out our PDA's and made work out dates. Although Jasmine was friendly when we met, she was a taskmaster as a personal trainer. Boy, did she kick my butt. She didn't want my metabolism to slow down so she didn't have me change my eating habits, yet. Instead we went through what she called boot camp for the first two weeks. I wasn't totally out of shape since I had been working out on my own for a while, so she did not start off slow. I explained to her that my work out consisted of riding my stationary bike 30 min every day, doing sit ups everyday, and using 5lb weights to work my biceps and triceps. She asked me how I felt the day after a work out. I told her fine. She told me I wasn't working hard enough (well, excusssssssse me....I had lost a few pounds and inches before she came along). I held my tongue.

Boot camp consisted of too many exercises to name here, but believe me it wasn't fun. After, when Jasmine thought my metabolism was revved up, she started to make changes to my diet. Once again she had me go on a type of boot camp for food for two weeks. She said to clean out my system from all the junk I ate. She said once I was on the right track there was no forbidden food, but I had to remember moderation was the key. So for two weeks, I didn't have any off limit foods, too many to name, but let me just mention, I couldn't have Krispy Kreme doughnuts, nor anything good on McDonald's menu, nothing fried for that matter. Pure torture, but I got through it. Now my diet is eating what I want, but eating less and always trying to eat the right stuff first. In other words if I go to McDonalds I have a happy meal and not the number 1 supersized.

So Jasmine had been working out with me for about two months and I had dropped a considerable amount of weight. I was wearing a size 8, but not my old sixes. I think we became good friends fairly fast, but not once had we brought up the swinger ad and she had yet to meet my husband. All of our work out sessions happens while he is at work. She fully took advantage of the fact that I don't work to make me work out all day long!

One day after a grueling work out, we sat on the patio, sipping ice tea and chit chatting, Jasmine brought it up.

"So, what do you think?" Jasmine asked.

"About what?" I asked. Still winding down from the work out I did not pick up on the signals.

"Don't you think it's about time I meet Kevin," she said looking at me slyly.

Knowing that there was only one reason why she should meet Kevin and that meant she wanted to be more than personal trainer & fatty, I replied with a question, "Do you want to meet Kevin?"

"I think I should," she replied tersely

.

"Why?" Boy did I need her to spell it out even though she answered my ad.

"Look, I thought you were cute enough to do when I met you, but now, you are so very tempting, and I know you two are a package deal." She sat back and waited for my reply.

"Okay, let's all go out on Friday, maybe dinner and dancing." Now I haven't passed this by my husband, but he's an ordinary guy and I was sure he wouldn't say no. Everyday he came home from work he would ask for a progress reports. I sometimes thought he was a little too interested.

Fast forward. Friday night. Kevin and I meet Jasmine at a classy restaurant. I can tell that he was immediately attracted to her. She did look very nice that night. She was wearing a low cut red dress that flared out at the bottom and tiny red pumps. Her short blond hair was in curly ringlets, framing her face. I was wearing an above the knee form fitting black skirt (yea, I can fit into one of those now without worrying about what my side profile looks like) and the same sheer black shirt I wore to the Red Rooster, but this time I had on a black bra. I dressed my husband in black chinos and a black silk shirt.

We sat down and ate a nice dinner. No one broached the true reason why we were there. It was just a nice dinner among friends. We laughed, drank and were merry. Next we went to a trendy dance club. Not so trendy that we couldn't get in, but trendy enough to have good music playing. Perhaps I should mention that dancing is not my husband's idea of fun. He just won't do it. But I like loud music and I love to groove and so does Jasmine. I thought we could dance together while he watched us, our drinks, and our purses. And that's exactly what happened.

It all started innocently enough. Jasmine and I were dancing to song after song, getting really hot and sweaty. We took two breaks and went over to my husband, knocked back a few drinks, we both would give him a kiss on the cheek, and back to the dance floor we would go. The disc jockey started to slow things down a bit. I'm not sure of the name, but he played a mid tempo sensual beat type of song. You know the kind that lends itself to rocking slowly but not too slow. Well that's just what we did. Holding each other, Jasmine and I started rocking back and forth and rubbing each other arms, while looking into each others eyes, pelvis to pelvis, but chests a few inches apart. I looked over to see what Kevin was doing and he was watching us very closely. Jasmine pulled me close and murmured, "So what do you think?"

Once again I chose to play dumb and answer, "About what?" Jasmine is not having any of the Forrest Gump act and planted one right on me. I have never ever kissed a girl, but once you get over the initial shock, you forget you are kissing some one of the same sex, it's just kissing. At first she was real sweet about it. Kissing me lightly on the lips and then planting little kisses around my mouth. Then she pulled back, looked into my eyes before kissing me again. This time, I am ready. I opened my mouth up to her. As her tongue invaded my mouth, I felt little flutters in my tummy. I can't believe I'm kissing a girl and in public no less, on a dance floor. My mind starts to wonder what is my husband doing? Is he going to be upset? Is he going to divorce me? Jasmine started to increase the pressure and the passion and that snaps me out of my wool gathering and I start to forget everything else except kissing this exquisite creature. I start kissing her back and I couldn't stop my hands from moving all over Jasmine's body. Those flutters in my tummy started to move to a lower part of my body.

Jasmine, obviously being smarter than me, pulled back. I could see the passion in her eyes. I know she wanted me, but is she willing for my husband to come along for the ride? "I think we should go talk to Kevin," she says. I haven't looked at my husband since the kiss, oh the guilt. We walked back over to him and sit on either side. My head is down because I was not able to look him the eye. That was until I noticed the bulge in his pants. I raised my eyes to meet his. His eyes definitely had a twinkle to them. Without saying a word to each other, I knew we are on the same wave length. Jasmine must have been there with us because she started to nibble on my husband's ear and kissing his neck. I just sat there and watched and held one of his hands while his other hand rubbed up Jasmine's thigh, raising her dress up considerably. This went on for awhile until my husband let go of my hands, turned his body around to face Jasmine fully and gave her a kiss. Can't tell you what went on the inside, but on the outside, it was hot. My husband and I must be more a like than we previously knew, because he couldn't keep his hands off Jasmine either. After a while he pulled back, and Jasmine looked ragged, like she had just had the stuffing kissed out of her. I'm not sure if anyone said anything, but we all seem to stand to leave at the same time. We told Jasmine to meet us back at our house.

We didn't really talk in the car except I had to ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure. Are you sure?" Kevin asked. Okay right then, I was so turned on and so full of anticipation it's was all I could do not use my fingers to fuck myself. Of course I didn't say that to Kevin. I just replied, "Yeah I'm pretty sure."

Back at the house, Kevin asked if either Jasmine or I want a drink. We didn't. I would tell you how everyone clothes came off and be nice and sexy about it, but I honestly don't know. All I know is somehow we ended up in the master bedroom all of us butt naked. Jasmine was in the middle. We started kissing again. Man, could that girl kiss! She was rubbing my breast and whatever she did to me, I recipicated. She cupped my breast (which amazingly stayed a C cup when I lost the weight, but now it's a 34C not 36) and started playing with my nipples, pinching them, teasing them, making them strain towards her. I did the same to her. Meanwhile my husband who had been rubbing her back, caught my eye, and asked, "May I eat her pussy?" I don't know why, but that request made my pussy jump. "If she doesn't mind," I replied huskily. Just as husky, Jasmine, replied, "Please do."

With that, my husband went to work on her, working from the back with her on her side. I can't tell you what he was doing to her but whatever it was it made her more aggressive with me. She took my left breast in her mouth and started sucking like a new born baby, while tweaking my right nipple. My husband did some move that made her stop for a moment, throw her head back and moan. It also made her tighten her hand on my boob almost painfully, but very erotically. I think she must have had a little orgasm, because it took her a minute to get back to the task at hand: me. She went back to work on my breast. This time tweaking my left breast with her hand and sucking my right tit. Once again my husband did something kind of wonderful to her because she bit down on my nipple, hard. I can't say I enjoyed it all that much, but I can say my pussy, which was wetter than ever even though it had not been touched, got even wetter.

Soon we all start to shift a little. Jasmine began kissing down my (now) almost flat belly. As she went further down, Kevin scooted down to keep eating her. Finally we were at the point we've all had been waiting for. I was lying in the middle of the bed on my back with my knees up. Jasmine positioned herself in between my legs. She was on her knees her head in my cunt and her ass up in the air. She told me my pussy looked beautiful (I have kept it trimmed since Vegas) and with that being said she dives in. Meanwhile, my husband, moved her ass to just the right position for him to bust a nut. I leaned up on my elbows to watch her eat me and him fuck her. It was hard to watch him when she keeps doing delicious things to me down there, but I tried.

Jasmine was ever so gentle. Now, the only man I've ever had sex with is my husband. So technically I don't have anything to compare it to. Up until that night, I always thought he was gentle and he knew what he was doing. I mean I always could cum just by is oral administrations, right? Wrong. Jasmine blew me away. I can't say how it was different, but it was. First she placed little kisses around my vulva, while lightly stroking my thighs. Then she licked up and down on the inside and outside of one of my pussy lips and then the other. Then she took turns sucking them, before repeating the action on my inner lips. Using just her tongue she parted them and made her way to my clitoris. Oh my stop the presses. She licked around my little knob and would occasionally stop to blow on it, sending shivers up my spine. I couldn't help it, I kept arching my pussy into her face, wanting more. She started flicking her tongue fast, like a vibrator and I lost it. Crying out in pleasure, I had my first, but not my last, orgasm of the night. Giving me a moment to rest, Jasmine decided to work on my pussy opening.

In the meantime, my husband had lubricated Jasmine asshole with the juices flowing from her cunt. By the time I looked up he was working more of himself into her anus. At the same time Jasmine stuck her tongue inside me, Kevin with a hard stroke filled her ass with his cock in one swift motion. We all moaned at the same time. Now, I already told you that that girl can kiss. Well it must be her tongue working all the mojo, because who would of thought being fucked by a tongue was so wonderful? My husband was hammering into by this time. And she decided to take it out on me by ramming three of her fingers in me. We are one in motion, moving and fucking together in harmony. For a moment I close my eyes, but I hear my husband being more vocal than he has ever been, so I open them because I want to see him cum. Jasmine's eyes are closed while my husband fucks her ass, her fingers still in me, with her other hand she fingered her clit. My husband eyes meet mine. I can't describe what I saw in them, but it was definitely something animalistic and it set me up for my next orgasm. With a final hard thrust, my husband started to cum. While he is shooting his load up in Jasmine, she pumped her fingers in me hard and I started to cum. On his second squirt of cum, Jasmine cums. She falls on me, he falls on her and we all fell asleep, exhausted.

Some time during the night I wake up. No longer on top of each other, we were all kind of huddled together. After a night of hot, sweaty sex, things are not always pleasant. But at least I wasn't in the wet spot. I quietly got up, and went to take a shower. Replaying the events in my head, I didn't hear Jasmine come in the bathroom until she opened the shower curtain. "Is there room in there for me?" She asked. Hesitating for minute, I start to wonder is this just for water efficiency sake or does she want to get freaky? And if she wants to get freaky, is it okay, with my husband in the other room. I decide it's only for us to get clean, how much can two women do in a shower anyway. We took turns soaping each others body and kissing each other, nothing to heavy. But we must have been in there too long because Kevin came in. After taking a piss, he opened up the curtains, and it's obvious he was awake when Jasmine came in because he asked, "Is there room in there for me?"

Okay, our shower stall is not that big, but we made room. Since Jasmine and I were already clean we took our time washing Kevin. She washed his back and behind his ears while I washed his chest and face and gave him little kisses. We both kneeled down to wash his feet, she took the back of his legs, and I took the front we moved to the side to kiss each other a few times. From there she started washing his butt and I was washing his balls and penis. Gee, I thought we were all in there just to get clean, but that little bugger husband of mine had a hard on. I would have helped him out in that area, but it just wasn't comfortable enough in the shower and the water was turning cooler by the second. So we got out and playfully dried one another off. My husband went to the kitchen to get us a bottle of wine.

"So, how are you doing?" Jasmine inquired.

"Oh I'm doing great...how are you doing?"

"Feeling very glad that I took a chance and answered your ad." With that she started kissing me again. Kevin walked in and chided, "None of that when the husband is out of the room and not around to appreciate it." Jasmine reached for the wine and placed it on the nightstand and we both tackled him to the bed and started to tickle him. The laughter last until, Jasmine had the bright idea to pour the wine all over my husband.

"Damn it, that's cold," he shrieked. But he's didn't complain for long once we started to lick him clean. She poured it everywhere so we had to lick everywhere. Of course it ended as it inevitable would. With my husband flat on his back Jasmine started to give him a blow job. Jasmine is accomplished cock sucker because she was able to take my husband down her throat in 3 seconds flat. Now, remember I was still taking little steps at a time, granted not baby steps, but humongous steps either. So while Jasmine was working my husband I felt I should go down on her, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So I just watched her and my husband. Feeling a little left out, I started kissing my husband. Jasmine must have been doing a really good job because he was really into the kiss. He had a tight grip on my head and was tonguing me down.

After a while, Jasmine holds my husband's cock at the base in her hands offering it to me and said, "Your turn." I gave her a kiss and then went down on my husband. Not to be out done, I tried to take him all in at once, but I started gagging. How embarrassing. So I went back to my tried and true method of slow and easy. It didn't take long for my husband to get worked up again. With in minutes he filled my mouth. That time I didn't have him in far enough so that his cum just would slide down. Instead I had to try to swallow fast to keep up. When Kevin was about spent, Jasmine said, "Wait don't swallow, hold it." Don't ask me why I listened to her, but I did. She came down to me and started kissing me, taking my husband's cum out of my mouth into hers. "God, that is so hot," my husband declared. We didn't do more than kiss before once again going to sleep.

Fast forward. With Jasmine's help I reached my target weight and I am all that. My husband and I have gone back to Vegas twice since meeting Jasmine. The first trip back, we took Jasmine along (we even paid for everything...aren't we nice). We took Jasmine to the Red Rooster. We did our threesome for everyone to see in the downstairs room with the round bed. Another little step for me. We took one of the side beds because we wanted people to watch but not join. Boy was there a lot of jacking off that night by the single guys. And this time I was totally nude...no fatty flesh to hide! Jasmine even eventually got it on with some stranger while Kevin and I stayed in the hot tub and waited for her.