The New Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second trip was just Kevin and I. I don't think Jasmine like that she was left out, but hey we are married to each other and not her. Of course we went to Red Rooster. On the way there my husband asked, "So what kind of step are we planning to take tonight?"

"I don't know, I'll have to wait and see how I feel," I replied. This was the truth, I wasn't sure if there was another step for me to take. My fantasy had been fulfilled beyond my wildest dreams, I still didn't think I could do a threesome with a man, I couldn't let my husband just watch me with a man, the only thing left was true swinging, couple to couple. But I just didn't know. Well something did happen, but I'll save that for another story (let me know if you want to hear it).

Fast forward. Jasmine is out of the picture. While she liked fucking my husband, she became overly possessive with me. I have other non-freaky friends and she didn't like me to spend time with them even though there was no chance in hell that I would ask any of them to join me and my husband. Like I mentioned before she didn't like it when we didn't take her to Vegas. For that matter, she didn't like it when we did anything without her (which is why we took the trip without her). I kept trying to explain to her that I needed alone time with my husband. She can't be around every time we have sex. Why that's just not natural. She would cry and have a fit so we kept trying to work things out with her. That is until she tried to get me to do something I swore I would not do and she knew this. It happened shortly after our last Las Vegas trip.

We had just finished working out and had taken a shower. Yes, we took it together and yes we made out a little. But that's all I did and would ever do without my husband present. I felt that if we ate each other (yes, I got over my initial reservation about that), finger fucked, fucked with a dildo, or did anything over the top without my husband present then it was cheating. As long as he was there and gave his consent even if he didn't participate then it was sharing. I never crossed the line, but Jasmine tried to get me to that day. Before we finished drying off, she was on me like white on rice. I was extremely comfortable with Jasmine by that time, so I naturally responded. When I felt her fingers move to my pussy opening, I pushed her away.

"You know you want me," she said

"That may be true, but you know the rule," I said while walking out of the bathroom to the bedroom. All of the sudden she comes at me and pushes me on the bed, straddles me, kisses me hard and rams her finger up inside me. While I am embarrassed to say, I was wet down there and that her kisses just do something to me, I am happy to say that I love my husband and I wasn't going to let her take control of me or my body.

"Bitch if you don't get off me, I'm going to really hurt you," I said while trying to push her off me. This was bluff; I couldn't beat up a flea. Although she wasn't in the least bit scared of me, my words hurt her feelings. She rolled off of me and on to her side and started crying.

"The water works are not going to work this time, Kevin and I no longer want to see you." Kevin had already told me it was time to end it but I just didn't want to be the bad guy so I waited until the last straw.

She looked at me through her tears and said, "Back before we meet, you told me your fantasy in an email. And I made it come true. Me, no one else, but me. Well I want to tell you mine. It's where I started off thinking I'm bi-curious and find out I'm not. I'm gay. In my fantasy I fall in love with a wonderful woman, but she's married. But she grows to love me as much as I love her, she leaves her husband even though he is a great man and she lives with me for the rest of our days," she finished with a sniff.

I looked at her, and my heart broke just a little for her. "I'm sorry Jasmine. Although you have become one of my closest friends until recently when you started acting like a crazed jealous person, I thought you knew from the start that the sex side of it was just that...sex, purely sexually nothing emotional. I love my husband and I always will. Only him. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't feel comfortable enough to explore my sexuality. I am not gay; I don't think I'm even bi-curious. Since fucking you I haven't been scoping on other women, I don't even have fantasies about other women; I don't even have fantasies about you now that it's happened. I had you, you were great, I would love to stay friends and have the occasional threesome fucking session, but you are too needy and I can't give you what you need. I have all I need in myself and with my husband. You have to find that special someone and it ain't me."

It's a good thing I was already in shape, because Jasmine left that day and I haven't seen or heard from her since. My husband and I have now decided not to place any more ads. I know some people have swing groups where everyone knows each other. We think the potential for messiness, jealousy, and back stabbing is too great. So for now we are content to visit Las Vegas and the Red Rooster once a year to get our freak on. That is until I'm ready for my next step...