The New Fuckboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Roger Meets Bev
4.6k words
3.93
12.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Eventually Roger met Bev and got married.

Roger had grown up and become a nurse and had by now done the job for twenty two years. He had met Bev in the second year of his training. She was not a pub goer but a new group of students had arrived and she had been asked to show them around and make them feel at home. She had done the tour of the grounds and then she decided that she ought to show them where the local pubs were. She walked them up the street and hit the pub called The Goat's Head. Bev had taken them in and they all ordered drinks and found places to sit.

The group of students just seemed to naturally split into their own little sections and suddenly Bev found that she was on the periphery of things. She did not know these students and she actually found that she did not have a lot in common in with them. She sat alone with her glass of white wine and looked around the pub. Suddenly she saw a face that she recognised. She racked her brains and tried to remember his name. Suddenly it came to her. He was called Roger. She finished her glass of wine and then she ordered another and then suitably imbibed with alcohol she got up and went into the snug where Roger was sat alone.

"Fancy some company?" She said.

Roger turned and looked at who was talking to him and he was immediately struck with the beauty of the woman.

"Company always welcome." He said.

"A glass of white wine would be lovely." Bev replied.

Roger ordered the wine and himself a glass of beer and then he turned to her and said.

"You are Bev aren't you?"

"Yes and you are Roger." She responded.

"I have seen you around the grounds and often wanted to talk to you." Roger said.

"Why didn't you?" Bev asked.

"I was too scared. I thought that you were too good for me to talk to you so I left you alone."

"Well we are talking now. Shall we find a seat? Propping up a bar is not my style." Bev said.

Roger smiled at her and looked around and located a quiet booth where they could talk in peace and quiet. He picked up the drinks and led the way. He watched Bev slide into the booth and he noticed how sexy her arse was. He dismissed the thought from his head and slid in next to her and handed her the glass of wine. They began to chat and found that they had a lot in common. They chatted all night at the pub until the bell rang and they had to leave.

When Bev stood up she was a little unsteady on her feet so Roger took her by the hand to steady her knowing that things would be worse when the fresh air hit her. He made sure that she got back to her flat safely and was just about to leave her when she turned to him and said.

"Would you like to come in for a nightcap? Tea for me but I have some whiskey that you can have."

Roger smiled to himself and thought that he had hit the jackpot. He watched as she poured a generous amount of whiskey into a glass and handed it to him and then she made herself a pot of tea. They sat opposite each other and just chatted and then at one point Bev had got up and lain herself across his lap and they continued to chat.

Roger was on an early in the morning but he did not care he was enjoying Bev's company too much. He was chatting away when he noticed that nothing was coming back. He looked down and Bev was asleep in his lap. He left her there for a couple of hours and then he picked her up and slid her under her duvet and tucked her in and then he slipped out of her room. He just had time to shower and change before he was due on duty but he managed to get there on time.

He was shattered and the shift was a busy one. He never stopped for eight hours and was glad when the shift ended and he could get back to his flat. He slipped into the block that he shared with fifteen others and looked at his post box and noted that there was an envelope for him. He took it out of its slot and took it to his room but he was that shattered that he just laid on his bed and fell asleep.

It was the next morning when he woke that he remembered the note that he had brought into the flat. He looked around the room and eventually found it lying on the floor. He picked it up and opened it and immediately he smiled. It was from Bev.

"Dear Roger,

First of all thank you for a lovely evening last night. It was so good to have you company and I am so sorry that I fell asleep on you because I was enjoying your company. If I had known as I do now that you were on an early I would not have kept you up so late. Thank you for putting me to bed and not undressing me before you did. You were the perfect gentleman.

It is my birthday on Tuesday and I was wondering if you would like to join me and my friends for dinner. We are meeting at the Black Bull at eight o'clock if you want to join us.

Here is my number if you want to contact me.

Love

Bev

X"

I re-read the letter several times and noted down her number. I sat there for a couple of hours and then I plucked up the courage to dial the number.

"Hello Bev speaking."

God her voice sounded so sultry.

"Hi Bev it is Roger here. First of all thank you for the invite to your birthday dinner and I would be delighted to join you and your friends."

"Oh great Roger. Eight o'clock as I said."

"Would you like a lift?" Roger asked.

"Are you sure you do not mind driving. It will mean that you cannot have a drink. Is that okay with you?

"Yes Bev that is fine."

"Okay if we say half past seven I will be ready and waiting."

"See you then." Said Roger.

"Bye." Said Bev.

Roger laid on his bed and thought about Bev and decided that she was the one for him. What he did not know was that Bev had a different side to her. She had discovered very early on in life that she liked to dominate men and most men could not handle it. She had tried doing it with strangers but there was the thrill of doing it with a partner that made her feel very aroused. She had sussed out that Roger was a submissive and she wanted him to be her new slave and she was prepared to take her time to turn him into the slave that she wanted but she would make a start on Tuesday on her birthday. She intended to bed him on Tuesday and she had to decide what to wear.

Roger had another early to do on Tuesday and he spent the hours counting down the minutes to the end of his shift when he could go home and get changed and ready to take Bev to her dinner. Eventually four o'clock arrived and he was able to leave the ward. He literally ran off the ward and got to his flat in record time. He had a quick nap and then he got ready for the evening. He had a shower and a shave and then he got dressed. He decided on a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. Black had always been his favourite colour and his whole wardrobe was full of black clothing. He then added some aftershave and checked himself in the mirror. Not bad he thought.

He left his flat at about quarter past seven and headed off for Bev's flat.

Inside her flat Bev sat excited. It was her birthday after all. She had started the day with breakfast and continually opening the door to her flat to friends who were dropping by with presents. She got some lovely gifts and she smiled to herself throughout the day. She had then gone out for lunch with her best friend Sarah who gave her a lovely set of lingerie as a gift. They had been and sometimes still were lovers and Sarah knew her intimately and had bought her something really sexy so much so that Bev decided to wear it that night. They got back to Bev's flat around four o'clock and had a cup of coffee before Sarah got up to leave. She was just at the door when Bev said.

"Would you give me one of your special baths Sarah?"

Sarah turned around with a massive smile on her face and said.

"Of course I will Bev."

She went to the bathroom and set the bath running nice and slowly because there was a routine to go through and it took time. She came out of the bathroom and found Bev laid on the bed waiting for her. Sarah knelt by her side turned her head and began to kiss her. They were ever so tender with one another. They were such good lovers with each other even though they both still dated men. They were definitely bi-sexual and probably always would be.

As they kissed Sarah began to undo the buttons on Bev's blouse. She did it nice and slowly and heard Bev sigh when the air hit the naked flesh of her abdomen. She ran her hand over the material of Bev's bra and felt her nipples grow. Her own were getting hard as well. Bev was wearing a front fastening bra so Sarah reached for the clip and just flicked it open. Bev sat up a little and allowed Sarah to slip both the blouse and the bra down her arms and completely remove them.

She then stopped kissing Bev's lips and moved her way down Bev's abdomen. She trailed a fingernail down the skin of Bev and watched as Bev physically tingled. She went straight past her pussy and went down to her feet. Sarah knelt at the feet of Bev and kissed them tenderly through the material of her stockings. She sucked each toe in turn and listened to the gentle panting of Bev. Sarah then moved her hand up Bev's nyloned legs and reached her suspender belt clips. She unsnapped them and then she rolled one stocking down at a time and took it off. She kissed her way up Bev's legs and under her skirt until she was looking at Bev's knickered pussy.

She buried her nose into the knickers of Bev and inhaled her sexual aroma. She could tell that Bev was aroused because there was a wet patch forming on the front of Bev's knickers. She reached up and felt for the waistband of Bev's knickers and began to pull them down. Bev helped by lifting her buttocks off of the bed. Soon the knickers had joined the rest of the clothes and Bev was left with just her skirt and suspender belt on. Once more Sarah reached round the back of Bev and managed with the assistance of Bev to undo the skirt and suspender belt and remove them from her body. She looked down at Bev and almost swooned.

To Sarah Bev was the most beautiful woman in the world and she worshipped her and always would and she knew that she would give up her boyfriend if Bev asked her to. Bev had that much power over her. Sarah stood there for a moment and took in Bev's beauty. She had a pair of 36DD breasts and a lovely cinched waist which led to a pussy with naked lips but a black bush around the pubis. Sarah longed to kiss that pussy but today was not the day. It was bathing day today.

Once Bev was naked Sarah left the bedroom and went to the bathroom and checked on the bath. She checked that it was not too hot and definitely not too full. Bev hated a mess in her flat and Sarah would end up on her hands and knees cleaning up if there was too much splash when Bev climbed in. Sarah took a towel and placed it on the floor so that she would not make too much mess when she placed Bev into the bath.

Sarah went back into the bedroom and looked at Bev and saw that she was cupping her pussy. She looked so beautiful laid there naked. Sarah was in love with this woman. She touched Bev on the arm and Bev looked at her.

"I was just checking how smooth I was. I do not think that I need to be shaved today." Bev said.

With that Sarah bent down and picked Bev up off the bed and took her to the bathroom and placed her gently into the bath. She then stripped herself naked because Bev liked to look at her naked body when she was getting bathed. Bev checked her out whilst Sarah stripped. Bev was about 5ft 3in tall and a size 10. Sarah on the other hand was about 5ft 9in tall and a size 16 but she carried it well and she was a good looking woman and Bev still loved her although not in the same way that Sarah worshipped her.

Once she was naked Sarah got down on her knees and began to wash Bev. There was a routine to this like everything else for Bev. She washed her feet and legs and then her back and front. She then washed her breasts and followed that and took a special cloth and cleansed Bev's pussy. She was tempted to touch it sexually but Bev had given her the look which meant it was just a bathing and shaving today. She helped Bev to stand up and then she turned her around and cleaned her buttocks and her arse hole. This brought back so many sexual memories for Sarah that she almost came whilst cleansing her.

Satisfied that she had cleansed Bev according to the routine Sarah lowered Bev back into the bath and watched as Bev languidly laid a leg onto the side of the bath. Sarah then applied some shaving foam to the leg and began to shave it. She did the same to the other leg and Bev checked them out and was satisfied that they were smooth enough. She smiled at Sarah and Sarah blushed. She had done a good job. Now that she was clean Sarah helped her out of the bath and wrapped her in a towel and walked her out of the bathroom.

She towelled Bev dry and then she asked Bev what clothes she was going to wear. Bev told Sarah that she would wear the lingerie that Sarah had bought her for her birthday and then she would finish it off with a black mini skirt, white blouse and sheer hold-up stockings. Sarah dressed her tenderly then she did her make-up and hair and when she had finished she thought that Bev looked the most beautiful woman in the world. Bev looked up at Sarah and said.

"You better hurry up and go and get yourself ready. Do not bother getting dressed just pick up your clothes and go to your room."

With that Sarah was dismissed and became just a friend again to Bev. Although she may be dominant Bev began to get butterflies in her stomach. Could she be wrong about Roger? She had never before been wrong about a man but you never knew until the occasion arose.

At about twenty past seven she heard a knock on her door. She just shouted out.

"Enter."

She did not open the door to people. She was to be served not to be a server. She turned as she saw Roger enter the room and checked him out. Mmm he looked quite sexy dressed in black it suited him.

"Happy Birthday Bev." He said as he handed her a bunch of roses and bent to kiss her. Bev turned her face so that all he got to do was kiss her cheek.

They sat and chatted for a bit and then Bev looked at her watch and said that they had better go. Roger helped her to stand and walked her out of the flat. They were joined by Sarah which displeased Roger. He had wanted to have Bev all to himself but it was not to be. All three of them walked to Roger's car. Roger ran round and opened the door for both ladies then he set off for the restaurant. He did no fancy driving – he did not want to be seen as a show off.

They arrived at the restaurant at five to eight. Roger parked up and once more ran round and opened the doors for the ladies. They walked off arm in arm without waiting for him as he locked the car up. He finally managed to get into the restaurant and locate the table that Bev was sat at. He was pleased to see that she had left a space for him next to her. He slid in and settled down next to her.

The meal was a pleasant one and Roger got to know all of Bev's friends. There were friends from school and previous places of work. As he and Bev chatted she invited him to her Birthday Dinner with her family on Sunday. Roger gladly accepted the invitation.

The evening progressed and the alcohol began to flow freely and people began to get drunk and the laughter rang out. Roger had begun to relax amongst the people that he had just met. Suddenly he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked down and saw that thankfully it was the hand of Bev. It look so petite against his muscled thigh.

Bev let her hand settle on Roger's thigh for a moment and then she began to caress it. She knew that men liked this and if he was a man in any way he would soon become erect. Up and down her hand went and Roger blushed when he became erect. Bev noticed that he blushed and she knew that she had achieved her goal. Next she leant across and whispered inn his ear.

"I am just going to feel your cock Roger and make sure that you are man enough for me."

Roger just nodded his head and let her do what she wanted to do. He felt her hand move up his thigh and onto his groin. She traced her fingers along the length of his cock and was suitably impressed. She brought her hand back from under the table and whispered to him.

"So how big is that Roger?"

Embarrassed by her candidness he turned to her and said.

"9in in length and about 2in in girth."

Bev just nodded her head and went back to drinking her wine and talking to her friends. She consumed quite a bit of alcohol that night and by the end of the night she was quite tipsy but she was not drunk. What Roger did not know was that alcohol just made Bev horny and she would need some hard sex at the end of the night to be satisfied and to complete her birthday.

Roger was glad that he had not been drinking because he knew that too much alcohol would affect his performance and he wanted to give Bev the best Birthday present that he could. The evening came to an end and Roger drove the girl's back to their flats. Bev turned and invited him in for a night cap and Roger gladly accepted. He was a little disappointed when Sarah joined them but this was all part of Bev's plan. She wanted to sow some seeds into Roger's mind and see how he reacted.

Once they were in the flat he noticed that Sarah suddenly changed. She became quite subservient and took the drinks order from Bev and Roger and served them on a tray. She was now acting like a maid Roger noted. She did not make herself a drink but just stood in the corner with her head bowed waiting to be summoned. Roger saw this and thought it a bit strange but soon forgot about her when Bev began to talk to him.

As they chatted Sarah would step forward and get their glasses topped up. Eventually after about an hour Bev just turned to Roger and said.

"It is time for you to take me to bed and have sex with me."

Roger blushed at her forthrightness but he also got a huge erection. He had not been so erect in a long time. He got further erect so that he thought that he would burst out of his pants when he watched Sarah step forward and begin to undress Bev. She removed one item at a time and either folded it up or hung it up or put it in the washing basket. When Bev was just in her knickers Sarah got down on her knees and pulled them off and then gave her pussy a kiss.

Naked she helped Bev into bed. She pulled back the duvet cover and laid Bev there naked then she came to Roger and asked him to stand up. Roger did as he was asked and Sarah proceeded to undress him as well. Once he was naked Sarah took him by the hand and walked him to the bed and handed him over to Bev.

Bev put out her hand and invited Roger to join her naked in the bed. Roger was entranced and just watched himself fall into bed with her. They kissed and cuddled for a while and then Bev turned to Sarah and said.

"You can leave us now Sarah and use the 10in vibrator tonight to make yourself cumm."

Left alone Bev and Roger began to kiss again. They were kisses filled with passion built over the tension of the night. They wrapped their arms over one another and soon they were entwined as a couple. Roger was getting to the point where he was ready to cumm when he suddenly felt his balls being gripped and some nails being dug into them and then a hiss in his face.

"Don't you dare think you are going to cumm and definitely do not think you are going to cover me. Your cumm goes in my cunt or not at all. Do we understand?"

Roger was stunned and he had tears in his eyes. Bev was gripping his balls so tightly that he wanted to cry and he was shocked that Bev's language had turned from that of a lady to that of a bitch but what made it worse was that it made him even more aroused and brought back the memories of years ago when he had enjoyed being a bitch to a Mistress.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12