The New Fuckboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev suddenly released his balls and this made him cry some more because the blood rushed back to them and caused him to experience some more pain. As he was crying Bev was laughing at his discomfort. She really had switched her attitude and then looking him in the eye she began to speak.

"I think before we do anything Roger I think we have to get a few things straight."

She was slowly introducing him to the fact that she was a dominant but she was not going to come straight out and say it. She wanted Roger to suss it out for himself. She then began to speak again.

"I do not suck cock. I think it is a disgusting thing to do and I certainly do not want to taste your cumm in my mouth. You are not allowed to suck my pussy until you have earnt the right and you will have to work hard to achieve that. Lastly we fuck when I say we fuck and not when you think that you want one. We will never make love because I do not get emotionally involved with you. I may love you eventually but it will be love on my basis. For the moment you can continue to masturbate but you will only do it to thoughts of me. Do you understand all that?"

"Yes" Was all that Roger could say.

He then laid there and watched as Bev rolled over and pushed herself up onto her haunches. She positioned her pussy over Roger's cock and lowered herself down onto it. Inch by inch she took him into her. Although Roger was no slouch in the cock department she had handled bigger than that in the past so she knew that she could accommodate him. She lowered herself down until they were groin to groin. She suddenly became all tender again. She whispered in Roger's ear.

"You just lie there darling and let me do all the work. I will give you the pleasurable release that you desire so much whilst you can gaze on my beauty but no touching."

With that she took his hands and placed them on the bed and pinned them there so that he could not move even if he wanted to. She slowly began to move up and down his shaft. She teased him as only she knew how. She would take her pussy to the head of his cock and then she would lower herself back down again. Roger was dying to cumm but he somehow knew that Bev would tell him when he could.

He continued to look at her gorgeous body and longed to touch her but this was there first time in bed together and he thought that he better play the game with her. Little did he know that this was now his reality.

Bev continued to move up and down his shaft and slowly she increased the fucking of his cock. She moved faster and faster and harder and harder. She had such control that she did not cumm despite the fact that she was taking 9in of thick cock into her pussy. On and on she went and Roger's cock began to get sore but she did not care. She just fucked him for her own pleasure.

Eventually with no emotion in her voice she spoke to Roger and said.

"I am going to orgasm soon Roger so you may cumm."

Bev closed her eyes and clenched her pussy around Roger's cock and squeezed it as tight as she could. This was enough for Roger. He shot his cumm into her pussy whilst she came on his cock. She did not make a noise and if his cock had not suddenly got wet he would not have known that she had just had her orgasm. She immediately climbed off of Roger and told him to go and get some tissues and clean out her pussy of his cumm. Roger did as he was told and when he had finished she looked at him and said.

"Now get dressed and fuck off. I need to sleep."

As he got dressed Bev just rolled over and went to sleep. Roger slipped out of the flat one very confused man but one aroused man. He slept the best that night than he had done in a long time.

12