The New Game Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her intently as she slowly kicked off her flip flops. Her brightly painted red toenails were adorable and the sexy curves of her tiny feet were quite evident as she slid her jeans over her calves, then kicked them aside. Nikki then turned over onto her knees and pushed her ass high into the air. Her white, lace, thong panties were the only thing still hiding her womanly pleasures. She purred loudly followed by an elongated growl.

"You have no idea how turned on I get watching you and my Monica get closer," she said. "With all that went on today, I know I shouldn't want you, but I do. Feel free to come here and find out how much."

I needed no further invitation. I sprang from my chair and sprinted to where Nikki was on the couch. I put my hands on her hips and started to rub them as she looked back over her shoulder at me. I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of panties and slid them off of her quickly. I grabbed her gorgeous ass with both hands and rubbed it vigorously.

I moved my right hand inside her thigh and continued to rub. Her wetness had begun to run down her legs and I rubbed it into her skin lightly. I moved my hand north on her leg and slid two fingers into her eagerly awaiting box. Nikki gasped as my digits penetrated her repeatedly. My cock swelled to a rigid and throbbing point while I finger-banged Nikki aggressively. I began ramming my fingers into her slot furiously as she screamed and bucked underneath me. Nikki began panting and moaning as I continued to slam into her pussy with my fingers.

"OH FUCK YEAH," Nikki screeched as she came all over my fingers and hand.

After several long moments of her climax, Nikki collapsed face-first to the couch. She laid there breathing heavily as I stood over, very proud of myself. Nikki turned her face on the fabric of the couch to look at me. She glared at me sternly, in the bliss of orgasm.

"Get naked," she ordered me.

I stripped where I stood, tossing my shirt and shorts recklessly around the living room. My swollen members stood directly out in front of me, aching with wild desire for her and dripping clear liquid steadily from its tip. Nikki pushed herself up off the couch and back onto all fours. I wasted no time getting behind her and guiding my cement shaft to her flooded sweet spot.

I entered her easily and held her hips with my hands. I pulled her to me and injected my full length into her hole. She felt amazing and I could feel my prick throbbing inside of her. I pulled back and entered her again, firmly. A rush of pleasure flowed through me and I quickly entered her again. Nikki let out a small yelp as I penetrated her again.

I picked up my pace, sliding in and out of her well lubricated slot easily. Nikki groaned loudly with delight. I could not hold back any longer. I fucked her wildly for as long as I could go, getting forceful to extent of being borderline brutal. Nikki screamed repeatedly as I crashed into her flesh with my own. I hammered my swollen rod into her willing gash over and over until the height of desire consumed us both. I held her hips steady and buried my entire length inside of her as she spasmed uncontrollably. I exploded violently inside her pussy, shooting stream after stream of my fluid into her until I was milked dry and Nikki was motionless.

I sat back on the couch and did not move. Nikki slowly got up and moved in front of me. She extended her hand and I reached for it gently, taking it with my own. Nikki pulled me up off of the couch and laid me down on the floor. She squatted over me and massaged my half hard dick until it sprang back to life for her. She guided it quickly to her still soaking wet opening and I entered her again.

I did not move much as Nikki did all the work on top of me. She bounced up and down quickly on my again throbbing stick. I breathed out slowly, trying to hold out for as long as possible while Nikki raised and lowered herself continually on my shaft. I groaned loudly as she picked up her pace.

She began to moan and growl as she crashed down onto me time after time. I tensed up every muscle in my body as Nikki began to cry out with pleasure. I erupted again, emptying my jizz into her vagina once more. I laid there motionless as Nikki continued to ride me through her third climax until she crashed on top of me.

"Wow," I whispered as she laid her head on my chest.

"Something like that," she responded softly.

After lying there for about a half of an hour, Nikki got up and collected her cloths. She went to the bathroom and emerged fully dressed. I sat up, finally, and stared at her. She looked at me with a shy sort of smile. These moments, these vulnerable, honest, true moments, were the ones I never expected with Nikki. She walked over, kissed me on the forehead and disappeared down the stairs.

I heard the front door open and shut, followed by Nikki's car pulling away.

I stood up and headed for the shower. As the warm water rushed over me, I couldn't help thinking of Vivian. I had truly failed her and now she had joined those dangerous, unpredictable devils. Even after the amazing physical workout Nikki had just given me, I felt awful.

12