The New Game Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Sienna exclaimed. "That's not bad. Is that all?"

"Not exactly," I admitted.

"What else do you want," Kylie whined.

"Your future plans need to be cancelled," I insisted.

"What plans would those be," Sienna asked innocently.

"To go after my hometown and the people there," I stated clearly. "You must agree to stay away from my home."

"What do we get in exchange for that," Kylie snickered.

I pulled the audio tape out of my pocket and slid it across the table to Sienna.

"I won't send this tape to the District Attorney in Texas," I said.

Sienna picked up the tape and looked at me as I was staring at Kylie.

"What's on here," Sienna asked me, while refusing to look at her sister.

"A very interesting conversation between a certain judge and a divorce lawyer you know very well," I confirmed. "Keep that for your library, I have plenty of copies."

Kylie stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind her. We sat there, not moving, just waiting. Derek opened the door and poked his head inside the room.

"Everything ok in here," he asked.

"Everything is fine, Derek," Sienna replied to him. "Please go make Kylie a drink."

Derek nodded and then closed the door again. Sienna looked at the two of us and she appeared to me to be very impressed, though I silently worried that I might be misreading her.

"Would you give us a minute alone," Sienna asked Nikki very politely.

Nikki looked at me and then back at Sienna quickly. She nodded and then stood from her chair. She walked to the door and stepped outside, closing it behind her. Sienna glared at me sharply and then giggled.

"I think your deal is fair," she clarified.

"I think you are getting soft," I countered.

"Maybe I am," she suggested. "But, Kylie is not soft. If I am going to get her to accept this, I need something else."

"That's all we have to give," I informed her.

"I don't think so," she contradicted.

Sienna stood from her chair and walked around the table to where I was sitting. She stood over me and leaned into close to me, allowing her ample cleavage to hang directly in my eye line. She reached down into my lap and ran her hand over my crotch.

"You have something else we both want," she informed me.

"I see," was all that I could say in response. "What do you propose?"

"48 hours of your time," she answered. "24 for me, 24 for Kylie. Call it a boost for our egos. Give me that and this deal is as good as done."

"What would the stipulations on that time be," I inquired curiously.

"Anything goes," she stated seductively.

I thought about it for a long moment as I sat there.

"Ok, I have one condition," I said. "It's this weekend. Let's get it over with."

She looked at me, with her head slightly tilted. She appeared very surprised that I had even considered this proposal.

"Alright," she agreed. "If it has to be this weekend, then I get one personal session for myself in the future as well. We can keep that just between us. Call it a kickback."

"A kickback," I repeated. "Ok, one session. 90 minutes. Anytime within one year."

"Deal," she accepted. "It's all done."

"You'll find everything you need in here," I told her as I placed the folder I carried with me on the table.

I stood up and began to head for the door.

"Friday morning," Sienna called out behind me. "Be here at 12:01am. Don't be late."

"See you Friday," I said as I continued through the door.

I saw Derek talking to Nikki, though Kylie was nowhere in sight. I walked over to where they were standing and took Nikki by the hand while she was in mid-sentence. I didn't even bother to say goodbye to Derek, knowing that he wouldn't have cared anyway.

I dragged Nikki behind me all the way to the elevator. We didn't speak but she knew the deal was done.

I was completely distracted the rest of the week. My only peace came in telling Bill that we had made a deal. I left out the detail of Sienna's kickback, but the rest I put on the table for him. He was happy that we got what we wanted and not at all worried about backing out on the deal he made with Ed Samson. That part was a relief to me. Bill was a brilliant businessman.

Bill worried about my safety over the 48 hours with the Devilles, despite my attempts to calm him. I had dealt with the Deville sisters before and this would be two days to secure the peace we desperately wanted. It was a means to an end and it needed to be done. We agreed on that. I didn't have enough words to thank him.

I stayed at the office late on Thursday, having already packed a small overnight bag and left it in the car. I pressed on through everything I had left on my desk until I got bored and ordered food. I ate my dinner in the darkness as I waited for the time to pass. I checked the internet news and put the Padres game on the radio, but nothing helped to calm my nerves.

Around 11pm I closed down my PC and readied myself to leave. I walked through the empty office and thought of my ladies. I wanted them safe, all of them. I passed each of their offices on purpose, thinking of them fondly as I did and convincing myself this was going to be a piece of cake. This was a way to achieve the safety I wanted for all of them. I finished my lap around the office and found myself ready to leave. I locked up the front door and activated the alarm before turning towards my car.

Much to my surprise, my car was not the only one in the lot. A small, red convertible was now parked one space away from my car. I did not recognize the car but I could see the outline of someone sitting inside. As I approached my vehicle, I heard the driver's window of the small car open. I watched the person inside look towards me.

"My bosses sent me to pick you up," Monica said to me.

"Great," I laughed as I opened my car door to retrieve my overnight bag.

I closed my car door and climbed into the passenger seat of the smaller car Monica was driving. I held my bag on my lap as she peeled out of the parking lot. She was smiling, though it seemed to be a nervous smile rather than one from reason.

"Did your bosses tell you what's going on," I asked her bluntly, too tired to play games.

"Nope," she replied. "They never do. I assume you are not going to tell me either."

"It's for your own protection," I postured.

"If you say so," she responded.

We drove the rest of the way in silence as she tore through the streets. She flew into the parking lot of the Cavalier Hotel and came to a screeching stop in front of the entrance. I stepped out of the car without a word and closed the door behind me. I watched as Monica tore out of the lot as quickly and recklessly as she had entered.

I turned and headed into the hotel. I walked through the empty lobby and to the elevator, drawing a short look from the night receptionist. I stood completely still as the elevator came to a stop on the 7th floor. I exited slowly and made the trek to the end of the long hallway. As I stood outside the door to suite 721, I looked at my watch. 11:59pm. I wasn't late. I waited and stared at the hands until it hit 12:01am. Then I knocked lightly on the door.

Derek opened the door quickly and ushered me inside. Sienna was also waiting to greet me, folder in hand.

"Very punctual," she said playfully. "Well, everything is done, as we agreed. I am taking these to make copies and then they are yours to take with you when you leave in 48 hours."

"Ok, great," I said.

"Make yourself comfortable," she told me. "Kylie will only be a few minutes. And I will see you in 24 hours."

Derek then held open door to the suite as Sienna exited. He followed closely behind her and pulled the door shut behind him. I was alone in the large suite. I dropped my bag in the small entryway where I stood and made my way over to one of the large, comfortable couches in the main portion of the room. I sat down and waited, not knowing what was to come.

After a few silent moments, the air was marked with the snap of shoes on the marble floor. I turned to my right and saw Kylie walking towards me with a seductive purpose about her. She had a look on her face that told me I was in for a long 24 hours and she was dressed to kill, literally.

She was wearing a very shiny, black, vinyl one-piece tube-style minidress. It had dominatrix written all over it. She had on matching gloves and a matching choker. I felt blood begin to rush to my groin as I stood to greet her. She also had on matching thigh high boots with a six inch stiletto heel that was very thin. I had no idea what was about to go on here and I was a little bit nervous about the look in her eye.

Kylie stopped, about four feet from where I was standing and she looked me up and down. I sized her up in return which cause her to rush to directly in front of me. She looked at me with a scowl on her face before slapping me as hard as she could, the vinyl of her glove stinging my cheek sharply.

"You are all mine for 24 hours," she stated. "You will do what you are told for that time. Got it."

I nodded submissively, now outright scared inside.

"Take off all your cloths," she instructed me as she stepped away from me.

I did as she said and began to undress. I kicked off my shoes and began piling my cloths on the floor to my left. When I was completely naked, Kylie giggled slightly and covered her mouth.

"That's the piece that has all the girls going crazy," she said in laughter as she referred to my half-hard cock. "Well, your game is certainly different."

I said nothing in return as I stood there, stone-faced. This seemed to infuriate her a little.

"Oh, so you wanna be a tough guy," she observed rhetorically. "Ok, tough guy, turn around."

I turned my back to her as she commanded. I heard her steps on the marble floor as she moved in very close to me. Then I felt a piercing pain on my back. Kylie drove her acrylic fingernails deep into my skin and raked the flesh on my back violently. I absorbed the pain without a sound, only exhaling heavily as I gritted my teeth. I knew she broke skin, but I refused to acknowledge it, feeling the blood run cold down my back.

I heard and felt Kylie take a step back from me and then a sharp force hit me in the back of the right knee. I crumbled to my knees as Kylie kicked me forcefully behind the hinge of my right knee. The thin heel of her boot broke skin and I felt a small stream of blood run down my calf.

Her boot struck me again, this time in the center of my back. Her kick forced me face-down to the marble floor. I stayed as still as possible as Kylie placed her foot on my back and stood over me, triumphantly.

"You should have never turned me down in Las Vegas," she remarked vengefully.

She pulled her foot back and then kicked me as hard as she could in the ribs. I felt the pointed toe of her boot crash into my side as the wind was forced from me. I gasped but tried to remain still. I lay there, silent except for heavy breathing. I heard Kylie giggle as she placed her boot on my cheek.

"I hate to say that I told you so," she taunted me as she pressed my face into the floor with her boot.

She ran the thin heel of her boot across my face forcefully before backing off. She chuckled as she turned away. I exhaled heavily and then felt her kick me in the ribs once again. I groaned loudly after the impact and curled up slightly, which seemed to piss her off.

"I didn't say you could move," she snapped angrily.

Kylie then kicked me square in the middle of my back. I screamed loudly as the point of her boot stung my spine. I straightened myself out and laid flat again, waiting. Kylie stood over me, laughing.

"Roll over," she commanded. "I have something to show you."

I rolled onto my back on the floor and stared up at her. She stepped directly over my face and squatted down so her vinyl minidress rode up her hips and her uncovered pussy was inches from my face.

"Do you see how turned on this is making me," she asked me.

I noticed that her pussy was moist and glistening. I tried with all my might not to move.

"You are not getting this pussy tonight," she informed me.

Kylie stood back up and stepped away from me.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I peeled myself off the floor and stood facing her. She grinned at me devilishly.

"Bob, get down here," she screamed.

Bob Ruffe came down the steps, already completely naked. I snickered slightly and Kylie rushed to where I was standing. She grabbed my face with her gloved hand and growled at me.

"Something funny," she asked.

I did not answer her. She pointed to the couch and Bob took a seat. Kylie then released me from her grip. She took a step towards Bob then turned and punched me dead in the face. I stumbled slight from the force of her balled up fist in that vinyl glove. My eyes began to tear and I felt a small trickle of blood begin to leak from my nostril. Kylie then made her way to the couch and straddled Bob's now hard cock while she faced me.

I watched through the mist in my eyes as Kylie inserted Bob's dick inside of her. She began to bounce up and down on it rapidly. She fucked Bob's rod intensely and she came very quickly, grunting and squealing as she did so. After a short time she stopped and stepped away from Bob. She got back in my face and taunted me again.

"You wish that was you," she stated.

"Not really," I answered defiantly.

Kylie reacted by punching me in the face again. I took the impact and snapped my head back to face her immediately, as if nothing would phase me. Kylie punched me again, this time causing a rush of blood to flow from my nose. I could not see much at this point, though I knew we weren't done. She kicked me behind the knee again and this time I crumbled directly to the marble floor. I laid in a small pool of my own blood for a moment before Kylie squatted over my face again.

"Getting off always makes me need to pee," she announced.

Kylie then let loose, pissing all over my face and hair. She laughed the entire time. I lay there, motionless. I was, at that moment, a beaten man. Kylie stepped away and I prayed silently that she was done. I heard something in the background, but could not make out the sound. Kylie's footsteps on the marble approached me again. When they stopped I tensed my body for something.

Suddenly a sting shot across my back and sent shockwave through my body. I groaned and saw from the corner of my eye that Kylie was holding my belt. She struck me with it again and then again. I writhed in pain on the floor as she brutalized me. After two more shots she tossed the belt aside and spit on me.

"Bitch," she screamed. "Get out here."

I heard new footsteps on the floor as someone approached her.

"Clean up this mess," Kylie instructed the new person. "I am gonna take Bob upstairs and get laid some more. Do not disturb us. Put him in the other bedroom when you are done with him."

No other words were spoken. I heard Kylie's steps as she and Bob ascended the stairs and were gone. I then felt a soft touch on my arm, though through the tears in my eyes I could not make out the face of the woman that was kneeling over me.

"Can you stand," the gentle voice asked me.

I rolled and got onto my knees. This woman, who I could make out had dark hair, guided me to my feet. She walked me slowly across the floor and down a small hallway. She opened a door and turned on a bright light that made me cringe slightly. She helped me brace myself on a small counter in front of me.

I began to make out that this was a bathroom. I saw her figure move behind me and I heard water turn on. She returned to me and helped me step into the shower. I braced myself against the tile wall as the water hit me. The woman stepped back and drew the curtain. Finally, I was alone.

I let the water run over me, trying to wash away the beating I had just taken. The blood and urine that were on me felt like permanent scars, though I knew I would recover. I washed myself as clean as I could for quite a while, scrubbing and rescrubbing, until I felt somewhat acceptable.

I shut the water and drew back the curtain. My vision was much better now. I grabbed a towel from the rack and began drying myself. I heard footsteps and then a woman's silhouette filled the door frame. I looked up and stumbled slightly from the surprise.

There in front of me stood Lisa. She looked over me as I toweled off. I wrapped the towel prudly around my waist when I was dry enough and just looked at her.

"Why would you, of all people, take that beating," she asked me directly.

"I have my reasons," I replied, feeling that my face was beginning to swell slightly.

"They must be great reasons," she remarked. "Your cloths are in your room, at the end of the hall. Get some rest."

With that, she turned and left the doorway. I quickly made my way to the beautiful room with the large bed at the end of the hall. I threw on my boxers and laid on the bed. It wasn't long before I was asleep.

An enormous pain and the air being forced out of me woke me. I felt a sting on my stomach and curled into a ball as I tried to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and saw Kylie standing over the bed holding a plastic, yellow, wiffleball bat. I groaned and made my way to a sitting position just so Kylie could backhand me with the bat across my face. It knocked me back to a lying position.

I stared at the ceiling, my cheek stinging and breathing heavily. Kylie jumped onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She held the bat in her hands and pushed it against my throat to choke me. She stared down at me demonically before she smashed her forehead into my right eye violently. She released me and climbed off the bed. I gasped heavily for air while holding my eye.

I started to curl up into a ball and Kylie smashed the bat into my ribs twice with all her force. I rolled off the bed and crashed to the floor. I tried to lay still.

"Get the fuck up," Kylie commanded.

I used every ounce of will power that I had to rise to my feet. I stared at her with nothing but contempt.

"Don't have anything to say, boy," Kylie mocked me.

"It's still worth it," I said through my teeth, which I was grinding together.

"Oh really," she replied.

She swung the bat quickly and smashed me directly in the mouth. I could feel the skin inside my lips rips against my teeth and blood start to flow inside my mouth. I staggered backwards slightly but caught myself against the wall.

"You're weak," she insulted me. "Is it still worth? Still want to be the hero for your little girls? You fucking bleeder."

"Yes," I growled as I stepped forward and stood tall, almost daring her to hit me again.

Kylie slammed the bat into my gut causing me to double over in pain. As I bent over, she delivered a thunderous blow to the back of my head with the bat, knocking me to the floor. I laid flat and still, in agony. She spit on me again as blood rushed out of my mouth.

"Bitch," she screamed. "Time to cleanup the mess again. I am going out."

I saw her walk out of the room and then blacked out right there on the floor.

When I awoke, I was back in the bed. Lisa was seated next to the bed on a chair and the television was on. She looked at me and smiled.

"She beat your ass again," she reminded me.

I nodded slowly which caused me great pain. Then I began to feel pain and soreness from all over my body. I moved slowly as every single motion caused more discomfort. It seemed to take forever but I was finally able to make my way off the bed and onto my feet. I noticed that outside the sun had started to set. The daylight was fading. How long had I been out for?

"What time is it," I asked Lisa.

Every movement of my mouth to form words hurt.

"It's just past 6," she informed me. "You should go shower. You have dinner with Kylie at 8."