The New Game Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner," I repeated, now noticing that I was starving and that I was incredibly dizzy. "Ok."

I left the room and stumbled down the small hallway to the bathroom. I shut the door and started the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and was disheartened by the mess that I saw. My right eye was slightly swollen and bruised, my bottom lip was cut and swollen and I had more bruises on my body than I could count.

I got in the shower and let the warm water flow over me. It only seemed to point out the tenderness at each of my wounds. I cleaned and dried myself gingerly, trying to keep the wincing to a minimum. As I exited the shower I noticed a garment bag hanging on the back of the bathroom door. It had a small note on it that simply said "Wear This."

I opened the bag and found a black bow tie and black loafers. I opened the bathroom door and walked back to the bedroom. Lisa was still seated in the same chair, watching television. I started at her, wearing only a towel.

"Yes, can I help you," she asked without looking at me.

"Um, where is the rest," I asked.

"The rest of what, dear," she questioned.

"The rest of what I am supposed to wear," I clarified.

"That's it," she confirmed. "Don't be shy."

At this point I was too beat up to care. I pulled out the bowtie and put it on gingerly, not taking my eyes off Lisa as I did so. She still had not looked at me. I removed the loafers from the bag and jammed my still partially wet feet into them. I tied them and stood there, waiting for whatever was next. Lisa finally turned and looked at me. Her face gave nothing away when she finally put here eyes on me.

"Looks like you are almost ready," she announced as she stood from her chair.

She walked over to me and stood very close. She leaned in as if she was going to kiss me on the cheek but she stopped short.

"I don't envy what you have been through," she whispered. "Those two bitch sisters of mine have no idea how lucky they are. I would love to say more, but it's time for you to go."

She put her hands on my shoulders and spun me around. My body moved as she guided me. I took a step towards the door and felt the resistance as Lisa grabbed the towel that was still around my waist. She pulled it off me as I made my way through the door and into the main area of the suite. There was no one in sight and I assumed I should make my way to Kylie's room.

I slowly climbed the stairs towards Kylie's room. I reached the door and tapped on it lightly. Kylie answered the door quickly, wearing a beautiful black spaghetti strap dress that was form fitted and split on the left all the way to her hip. She had on black lamey pumps to compliment her ensemble. Her make-up and hair were done perfectly and she looked like quite the lady.

She invited me inside where a small table for two was already set and waiting. The plates were already covered in food and the candles were lit. I was not sure what to make of this situation at all. I waited for Kylie to move around the other side of the table and sit down before I seated myself.

"You look like hell," she laughed as she sipped the wine in front of her.

I grabbed the glass of water to my left and took a nervous sip. She stared at me and we mostly ate in silence. I did not drink any alcohol, ensuring that I had all my faculties at all times. Dinner was a grind, it seemed to take forever. Kylie tried to make small talk, but I wasn't much for it at that point. When we were done eating, a waiter came into the room and I immediately recognized that it was Derek. Kylie was enjoying piling on the insult to injury.

Derek removed our plates and put small plates of desert items in front of us both. He refilled Kylie's wine glass and then backed away from the table. He then excused himself from the room and closed the door behind him. Kylie stared at me as I did my best to remain emotionless.

Kylie began to run her heel up and down my calf under the table. It was gentle and soft, a nice change from our recent encounters. She continued for a short while and I felt my groin begin to react slightly. Kylie then stopped and her face seemed to get hard as stone again.

"Are you not enjoying this," she asked sharply.

"Compared to what," I replied.

"You embarrassed me in Las Vegas," she reminded me. "I am just getting even."

With that, she fired her glass of wine into my face. The liquid stung and burned my eyes as it ran down my face. I jumped back in my chair and reached for my napkin. I began to wipe my eyes as the liquid found the open sores on my face and lips. The burning intensified but I did my best to regain my composure.

I pulled the napkin away from my face and as I looked up I was met by a vicious right cross. Kylie's fist blasted me in the cheek and knocked me squarely off my chair. I laid on my back on the floor, completely dazed.

"Get up," she ordered.

I rolled onto my stomach slowly and pulled myself to my feet. I stood there and stared at her, maliciously.

"You wanna hit me back," she taunted me. "You wouldn't dare. You know your girls would be totally fucked if you did. I own you, bitch. Get on that fucking bed."

I climbed onto her bed and sat there, staring at her with venom in my eyes.

"Lay on your back," she instructed me.

I did as I was told and laid on my back. Kylie slipped her shoes off and then stepped out of her dress. She was not wearing anything underneath. Her body was very nice, I could not lie to myself about that but I was in too much pain to care.

Kylie moved towards me and then stopped at the nightstand. She opened the drawer and then grabbed my arm forcefully. She snapped one side of a pair of handcuffs onto my wrist and then the other side she secured to the wrought iron bed frame. She moved around to the other side of the bed and secured my other arm in the same manner. I felt completely vulnerable to whatever she was about to do.

She moved to the foot of the bed and secured my feet with a small rope. I was at her mercy as she climbed onto the bed. She looked at me without a word and then began to run her hands all over me.

"You are mine," she said. "And I am going to enjoy every minute of this."

I winced at her words and the cold touch of her hand on my limp cock. She gently tickled and stroked my dick as it slowly came to life under her touch. I tried to concentrate on anything that would keep me from getting aroused, just to spite her. Kylie continued to work my tool with her hands as her frustration grew. She pumped my prick firmly and rapidly as I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply trying to fight it. It was no use. My rod grew stiff in her hand and she laughed deviously, sensing that I was fighting.

Kylie held my shaft tightly in her hand and then slapped my scrotum as hard as she could with her other hand. I yelped in pain as she laughed. The blood rushed away from my groin as a knot formed in my stomach. My cock began to go soft until Kylie stroked it back to life. She worked it until it was good and stiff again, laughing the entire time.

She climbed on top of me and stared down at me. She looked at me for a long time before guiding my cock to her wet opening. She rocked back and forth slowly on top me to start. She stopped herself and reached down to grab the bowtie around my neck. She twisted it to choke me. She continued to twist it and cut off my air even further until the fabric tore and the tie was in her hand. She laughed and went back to rocking on my cock inside of her.

"You know something," she said as she rocked purposely, "you could have really had me in Las Vegas. I would have done anything you wanted."

She laughed as she continued to grind her hips on top of me as my stiff rod filled her box. I grunted and tried to breathe evenly, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of making me cum. Kylie then bounced up and down several times on my tool, which felt good yet at the same time was not pleasurable. I was torn internally and externally as she fucked me deliberately.

She scratched my chest repeatedly in a very forceful manner, though skin was not broken. I was grinding my teeth to hold back my screams. She then bounced on my dick a few more times, torturing me by offsetting the pain. She stopped herself and stared down at me.

"I really don't see what all the fuss is about," she remarked. "You are not that good at this. It's really a waste of my time."

Kylie then frantically bound up and down on my cock hurriedly. She crashed on top of my shaft over and over at a tremendous pace until I popped uneventfully inside of her. I was so angry with myself for cumming that I could not even look at her as she climbed off of me.

She walked around the bed and untied my feet. She then uncuffed my hands and disappeared into the bathroom. I curled up in a ball on the bed, mostly disgusted. Kylie returned a while later, now dressed in jeans and a black tank top. She looked at me lying there and laughed again.

"Get up," she said sharply.

I did as I was told and stood from the bed. Kylie stepped behind me and put her hand in the small of my back. She pushed me forward and I moved as she directed me. She guided me to the door of her room and then out. She moved me to the staircase and then down into main hall of the massive suite we were in. I stood there as she stopped me near the center of the main foyer.

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my knee as I crumbled. Kylie had kicked me again. She grabbed a handful of my hair and held me there as she stared down at me. She spit directly into my face and the slapped me as hard as she could. She let go of my hair and I remained as still as possible. I saw her reach for the ceramic vase on the table.

The door of the suite opened and Sienna walked in. She stared at me in horror and then looked at her sister.

"Kylie, what the fuck are you doing," she screamed at Kylie.

I suddenly felt a thunderous pain in the back of my head and then there was black.

When I opened my eyes, daylight was pouring into the room. My head was pounding and I realized I was back in the bed in the downstairs bedroom. I laid there, still naked and very confused. I tried to sit up but the dizziness and pain overwhelmed so I crashed back to the pillow. I looked around and saw no one. The television was off and everything was quiet.

After a short while, the door to the room opened and Sienna walked in carrying a silver tray. She walked to the bed and put the tray down next to me. It contained two extra strength aspirin and a bottle of water. I looked at her, confused. She looked very simple to me at that moment, wearing a floral blouse and blue jeans with bare feet. Her hair was up in a bun and she seemed so much less intimidating then she ever had.

"What time is it," I asked her in a tone that was barely more than a mumble.

"A little after 10," she answered with a short smile. "Your head must hurt."

I sat up slowly and tried to shake the cobwebs, but I was still very fuzzy. I grabbed the two pills and took them quickly. I opened the water and took a large sip then looked at Sienna again.

"What happened," I inquired.

"Well, it wasn't good," she sighed heavily. "When I came in, Kylie had the vase in her hand and after I screamed at her, she hit you with it. You were out before you hit the floor and your head bounced off the tile pretty hard. I threw Kylie out after a big fight and had Lisa call a doctor. The doctor woke you; you threw up and then passed out again. He said you most likely had a small concussion and we should wake you every hour or so. I stayed with you most of the night, waking you every so often. I am very sorry for what Kylie put you through. That was not right and it was certainly not part of any deal we had."

I then noticed my reflection in the silver tray she laid on the bed. I looked terrible. Both of my eyes were black and my bottom lip was swollen and split. My right cheek was cut while my left cheek displayed a nasty purple bruise. I was an absolute mess. I looked back up at Sienna and I thought I noticed a tear in her eye, but could not tell for sure.

"I think it's only fair that you be let out of the rest of the deal," she continued. "All the signed and copied paperwork is on the table by the front door. You can go as soon as you feel up to it."

She turned to leave the room and I could have sworn that I heard her sniffle. I did not know what to say. Either she was playing me or she was really sorry. I could not tell which was actually the case, but I did not want to give them any out to go back on our deal.

"That was not our deal," I stated.

She turned around and looked me. She appeared quite confused. She wiped the tear from her cheek and stepped back towards the bed.

"I know, but you have endured enough," she said.

"A deal is a deal," I reiterated.

"So you are just gonna stay until midnight," she asked.

"That was the deal," I answered.

"I am letting you out of the deal," she responded. "Why would you stay?"

"I don't want any loopholes hurting my girls," I stammered through my busted lip.

She nodded and wiped away a second tear.

"Why are you crying," I asked her.

"I feel bad," she admitted.

"About what," I pressed.

"The way I have acted," she confirmed. "I feel bad that I didn't understand your game. I feel bad that I didn't give myself the chance to be cared for like you care for all of them. Only real love would allowed you to take that beating willingly."

She wiped away another tear before turning her head and composing herself. She turned back to me and I tried to smile at her, but I have no idea what sort of modified Frankenstein that I actually looked like.

"So, what do you want to do with the rest of your time," she asked me.

"Um, it's actually your time," I reminded. "So I am at your mercy."

She let out a small laugh and then smiled.

"There's food outside if you are hungry," she said as she pointed to the main foyer.

"Ok," I accepted. "I need a shower first."

"Sure," she agreed. "I had Lisa put your bag in the bathroom already."

"Thanks," I offered.

Sienna turned and left the room. I rose from the bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom, holding on to things along the way. I found that my balance was a bit off thanks to the shot to head. I also felt very nauseous, which I assumed was due to the mix of a lack of food and the concussion.

I staggered into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I climbed in carefully and let the hot water cover me. I closed my eyes as the warmth relaxed my bruised muscles. I had taken a beating. I was not ashamed. I stood there, proud of myself for helping my girls. I felt, at that moment, like the hero I claimed to be. They might never know, but every time I look at any of their beautiful faces, I would know. Sienna was right, I did it for love. I loved them all.

The moment was broken when I heard the shower door open and I opened my eyes. I saw Sienna, completely nude, climb into the shower with me.

"I thought you could use some help," she whispered.

She picked up a small washcloth and began to rub it on my chest gently. She ran her hands over my both with the cloth and soap as the water covered us both. I closed my eyes again and let her have her way with me. I did not have the energy to protest.

She turned me around and continued to wash me slowly and gently, trying hard not to aggravate my injuries. She finished with my groin, paying particular attention to my dick. She washed it clean repeatedly, scrubbing and rinsing me with a special touch. She covered my cock in soap again and began to stroke it slowly. I became instantly hard in her hand.

She pumped my prick slowly, letting the soap and water lube me up. She firmly worked my shaft in her hands and between her fingers. Her touch was gently and her pace was seductive as she worked my rod. I enjoyed it very much and it was not long before I exploded where I stood. I felt streams of jizz burst from my member with great force. It was an amazing release with the most unlikely of partners. I was confused and lost my balance for a moment. Sienna caught me and helped me steady myself.

She stepped out of the shower and I shut the water off. By the time I stepped out, she was gone. I dried myself and pulled fresh cloths from my bag. I cleaned myself up and headed out to the main foyer, where she was seated at the small table, eating. There were several trays of hot food on the long table to my left. I grabbed the extra plate and quickly filled it with eggs and potatoes. I also filled a cup with coffee and grabbed the large thermos to bring to the table with me.

I sat across from Sienna and we ate in silence, though it was not unpleasant. When we were done, we sat there and said nothing. We looked at each other but we were unsure what was left to say. After several more cups of coffee, I stood and pushed my chair in.

"Thank you for the food," I offered.

I moved to the couch on the far side of the room and turned the flat panel television which hung on the wall on. Sienna stood and moved from the table. She planted herself on the far side of the couch from me. We watched television in silence for a while as I flipped through the stations.

"Can I ask you something," she fired at me.

"Sure," I played back.

"Why is my game so different from yours," she asked me honestly and without hesitation.

"You want the truth," I asked for clarification.

"Yes, that would be nice," she insisted.

"Attitude and evolution," I confirmed.

"How do you mean," she asked genuinely.

"Well, Emma's attitude at the start was fun and protection for all of us," I explained. "She has evolved and so has the attitude. We care, not because we have to but because we choose to. We actually like and respect each other within the confines of our rules and situations. It's diverse and honest and respectful. Your game is all about self gain and each of your players view it that way because they see that's how you and Kylie view it. No respect, no caring and a piss poor attitude towards each other."

She digested what I had said for a moment and then looked at me again.

"That was harsh, but honest," she finally responded.

"I know," I agreed.

"How do I fix it," she requested.

"That I don't know," I answered. "I don't know your players all that well, nor do I understand what you want or why you even have this game going, other than to fuck with us. Figure out why you play, what you want and the corrections will be clear."

She nodded and we sat more in silence. I am not sure at what point it happened but I leaned my head back and drifted off. I guessed that I had been out for a while when I opened my eyes and saw the daylight in the room had mostly faded. I was getting a little worried by these long periods of sleep, hoping they were only a by-product of the beatings.

I rose from the couch and began to head for the bedroom where my things were at the end of the hall. I reached the door and pushed it open slowly, still tentative about what might be coming my way. I found the room to be very dark, though I noticed my bag next to the bed. I then noticed that Sienna was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She smiled and stood to greet me.

She looked amazing, wearing only a black lace bra, black lace garter belt that was attached to tan thigh high stockings and black platform stiletto heels with an open toe. I groaned slightly when I saw her as my cock twitched in my pants.

"Hi," she said simply.

"Hello," I replied.

"I thought about how bad Kylie treated you and I decided to really change our deal," she informed me.

"Change it how," I asked cautiously.

"Simple, you get what you asked for after I get what I wanted all along," she said.

"Meaning exactly what," I pressed her.