The New Game Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meaning, all the signed papers sealing our deal are in a folder on the table next to the door," she postured. "You can pick them up on your way out of here tonight."

"Ok, what's catch," I inquired.

"No catch," she laughed. "I thought about the things you said before and I realized you never really enjoyed fucking me because of our previous circumstances. I would like to change that. Back then, I wanted you to want me like you wanted Emma or Penny or Vivian. So, if you give me what I want, you can have what you want the minute we are done, you won't need to wait until midnight to leave."

I thought about what she had said. It was a bit complicated to me.

"How would you determine that I want you like that," I asked.

"Simple, the look on your face will give you away," she explained to me. "All you have to do is give me your best shot. Actually, your three best shots. I remember my conversations with Emma and her telling me how you like to cum all over her. So, all you really have to do is cum all over me. Give me three nice, big, and enjoyable cum baths and you are free to go, documents in hand."

I looked at her, perplexed. I was not sure what she was playing at here, but she looked damn good and I couldn't object. After all, she was still in charge until midnight anyway.

"Ok," I agreed. "How do you suggest we get started?"

"First, get naked," she instructed me.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. I unbuttoned my jeans and tore them down along with my boxers. My mostly stiff dick stood out as I stepped out of my pants and kicked them aside. I stood before her, naked and ready. Sienna looked me up and down, lustfully, as her auburn hair framed her tan face and bright, blue eyes.

She slowly, seductively strolled over to me, her thin heels smacking the marble floor loudly. She kissed me gently and then knelt in front of me. She took my rod in her hands and massaged it gently as it stiffened rapidly. She wrapped her lips around the head of cock and began to swallow it deliberately.

I closed my eyes and exhaled loudly as she took my member far into her throat. I felt my pole twitch in her mouth as she gagged slightly. I almost popped right then. She started sucking my dick feverishly, jamming it in and out of her mouth at a very fast pace. I put my hands in her hair to help stay balanced on my feet. As she sucked, she undid her bra and tossed it aside, setting her big tits free.

I exhaled again as she orally stimulated me. She stopped and looked up at me. I watched as she let my cock slip out of her mouth. Sienna then let a gob of spit out of her mouth and it fell squarely onto her large tits. She looked up at me again and grabbed my dick forcefully. She placed it between her tits and pushed them together on either side. She began to move up and down rapidly, spitting on my member several times to keep it lubricated. I held her hair as she used her tits to fuck my tool.

"That's it, fuck my titties," she said to me. "Be a good boy and cum all over my boobs."

I groaned loudly as she pumped her mammories up and down on my shaft. I felt my explosion building as she continued to frantically fuck my stick with her cans. I erupted suddenly and violently, shooting white, sticky cum all over her tits and up under her chin. I came hard in several long, thick shots all over her chest. It was surprising how good it felt. She released my cock from between her boobs and stood up in front of me.

"One down, two to go," she giggled. "I have to ask you something."

"What's that," I requested.

"Emma said you like to cum on her shoes," she told me. "Why?"

"I find it visually stimulating to see," I admitted.

"Show me," she whispered.

She walked over to the bed and sat down. I watched as she laid back on the edge of the bed and spread her legs for me to see. She used her fingers to spread the lips of her freshly shaved twat. I was hard again very quickly seeing her pink.

I wasted no time moving to her and placing the head of my prick at the entrance to her hole. I inserted myself forcefully, jamming my rod into her. She yelped slightly as I filled her the first time. I used her legs to pull her to me as I positioned them over my shoulders. I stuffed her with my meat over and over rapidly.

Sienna cried out several times as I plowed her box aggressively. I fucked her loose twat as hard as I could for as long as I could go. I rammed her again and again harshly until my second orgasm arrived. I pulled out of her hole and placed her sexy shoes in front of me. I tugged my stick slightly until four small streams of goo landed on her feet. I stood over her, staring at her sticky feet with a smile.

"That was much hotter than I expected," she admitted, half out of breath.

I nodded but did not speak. I sat myself on the bed, winded. I did not move but felt Sienna moving on the bed next to me. She crawled behind me and began to rub my shoulders. She leaned in and bit my earlobe playfully.

"One more to go," she teased.

"Ok, where," I asked quickly.

"First, I need to lay out the rules," she stated.

"Rules," I questioned.

"Yes, for this one there are rules," she explained. "When you are done, you will immediately get dressed and leave. No goodbyes, no questions, nothing. Got it?"

"I got it," I confirmed.

"Just remember, I still have my kickback," she said sharply. "Now get behind me and fuck me silly."

She moved away from me slightly on all fours. I climbed up all the way onto the bed and made my way to her from behind. I got on my knees and spread her legs wide from behind. I placed my cock at her hole once more and stuffed it inside her once more. She screamed with delight as my hands found her hips.

I pulled her to me quickly, filling her again. I was forceful and violent as I invaded her from behind. She moaned continually as I plowed from the back. Her well lubed slot received my member over and over willingly as I built towards my next climax.

Sienna bucked and squirmed as she came while I was fucking her. She screamed loudly throughout her peak while I continued to assault her soaking wet vagina. I neared my peak and grunted loudly. She forcefully pushed me off of her with her legs. I watched as she flipped around and lay in front of me quickly.

I grabbed my rock hard, saturated rod and pulled on it firmly several times. My batter flew wildly all over Sienna's face. I shot stream after stream of liquid onto her cheeks, eyes and even into her hair. After my last drop escaped, I stayed still where I was. Sienna quickly rose from the bed and left the room. I watched her go with confusion and exhaustion.

I dressed quickly and collected my bag. As I reached the front door, she was nowhere to be seen. I took the folder on the table next to the door and left without another word. I was very glad that this was finally done.