The New Game Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him, "At the game in front of you or at a pursuer?"

He chuckled, "We shot at the game in front of us. We practiced shooting at pursuers. Usually passing a hanging moving target."

She looked at him, "How did you do at that those targets?"

He smiled, "Not as good as I could have. I tended to turn around in the saddle and hook my feet into the stirrups.

Just in case the horse came across a jump or something along the way. I tended to shoot at the rope holding the moving target instead of the target. About a third of the time I sent the target to the ground. Sometimes I missed the rope altogether. On some rare occasions, I got an arrow stuck in the rope.

That was after the first few times I dropped targets they started using a thicker rope."

She laughed, "Why not shoot the targets like everyone else?"

He smiled, "I thought the targets were too big. I like my targets to be nice and tight. Just like my women."

He heard the guys behind him laughing and she smiled. "You will do well with this group. I will loan you a horse and tack. With the bandits raiding the caravans you will have your own soon enough. I am Lady Caravel.

Yes, that is a title as I can hardly be called a lady. I will not be joining you on this trip as I run the company that provides protection along these routes. I do not get out on every caravan. I only travel with the best and you have a ways to go to prove that to me.

You will be working for my friend here Rosetta. She will teach you the ropes. Like you, she is of mixed blood and has worked for me for several years now."

He looked at Rosetta and except for a small scar along her right cheek, she was actually very stunning to the eyes. He decided to press his luck, "What time do you pull out in the morning?"

She looked at him, "First light."

He nodded, "I better go to that vendor and pick up some more supplies before I leave then. After that, I have a room here at the inn. Did you want to come up and make sure I am appropriately equipped?"

Lady Caravel smiled and laughed.

Rosetta looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "It is not your equipment that concerns me. It is your ability to use it."

The guys behind him were laughing again. He smiled at her, "Lady Caravel said you would teach me the ropes. If I have an issue handling my equipment it would be better to discover it here than out on the road."

The guys laughed as did Lady Caravel who gave him a wink. Rosetta finally broke into a blush and smiled. "Been a while since someone has come back with that kind of wit at my comments. Alright. Lady Caravel, I am going to go and tuck our pup into bed and make sure he makes it to the caravan on time. I will also see that all of his equipment is in good working order."

The guys gave him a round of applause as she led him upstairs toward his room. She looked at him, "Which one is yours?"

He pointed to the end room on the right, "Our room for the night is the last on the right." She laughed at his statement. They went into the room and she looked me over.

"Well, you have your sword on the wrong side." He smiled, "I am left-handed, well better with my left hand by quite a bit." She pulls his sword and looks over the blade and smelled it. "This blade is well cared for, no major nicks also no signs that it has ever been used to draw blood."

He nodded, "I have never had a reason to kill someone, just something. I could and would kill if threatened. She pulls his daggers one by one and then looked at his bow. "Nice bow. That bow maker make this?"

He nodded, "To a degree, he helped me to make it. I have skill in making bows and arrows as well."

She went to set my bow on the bed. He slid the other blade out from behind his back and she turns quickly with a sword drawn.

He held the blade with the point on the floor. She looked at it, "Where did you hide that?"

He looked at her, "It is sheathed under my pack. Given its nature, it is not one that I advertise as having. I would like to keep it long enough. But as you are checking my equipment I thought you would want to see it."

She took the pommel of my sword and puts hers away.

She held it up to the light. "It is enchanted and has runes but I cannot make them out."

He extended his hand and she gives him his blade. He thought the command phrase and the sword lit up with the purple and blue flames. She took the sword from his hand and the flames change to a regular red and orange color. She looked over the runes. "Very nice blade! Old blade but flawless. The runes appear to be about some kind of hatred."

He nodded, "It does not like trolls. The flames changing color, I was only partially aware of that. It looked like that in my father's hand but in mine the flame color is different."

He reversed it from his mother and father in his mind to further disguise his origins. She handed him the blade back. He used the command to extinguish the blade as it changed back to his colors. he sheathed the sword.

He removed his cloak, pack, and quivers. She looked at everything. "Seems to be in order. You could use more arrows. That is not a problem as I keep a supply on the wagon. Got some from that vendor in fact. Just a couple hundred."

She looked over his armor. "It will do."

He took it off and remove his shirt. She looked at him, "Two sets of armor?"

He smiled, "This one is light enough to wear under clothing. Again I did not want to advertise having it. It will protect me better than the leather but going around without armor is like sticking a big 'Come and kill me' sign on me. Wearing over my clothing is a "Hey, let me kill that guy for his armor' sign. So I make my appearance less threatening."

She looked at him, "Why are you showing me all of this?" He smiled with a wicked grin, "I have not shown you all of it yet. Besides if I get injured or someone accuses me of having taken it from them you know I already own it."

She helped him out of his leather armor pants and sees his cloth pants. She dropped those to see the rest of the armor.

She laughed, "You are like an onion you got so many layers."

He laughed, "Hopeful I don't make you cry while you work your way through the layers. She undid his pants and they hit the floor and she found her hand getting smacked by his cock as it sprang out. She looked at him with a smile, "Your equipment checks out. Now we just need to see if you know how to use it.

She drops to her knees and sucks his cock into her mouth and went going to town with her tongue. he was fighting the urge to cum and she steps up her game. he finally relented and let his cum fly into her mouth. She swallowed it all. She stood and he stayed hard. She looked at it and him, "Your equipment appears to be in working order."

He laughed, "What about your equipment. If you are going to be watching my back should I not ensure your equipment is in working order?"

She laughed and started to get out of her armor and he helped her along the way. She did not have nearly as many layers as he did. He soon had her naked and like him, she had very little in the way of body hair.

I cleared off his bed and helped her to lay down. He slid up and parted her legs, "This is a first for me so showing me the ropes is not a bad idea." She laughed grabbed his head and shoved it into her cunt. She fired off directions like higher, lower, faster and harder. She made sure he found her clit. As she came close to coming.

He slid a finger into her cunt. She moaned and he pulled it out. he ran the wet finger around her asshole. She clenched her cheeks and climaxed hard. He pulled his finger back and slide his cock into her before she came down from her climax and she lifted up and kisses me. "So far so good kid. Now let us see if it works as well as it looks."

She flips him over and started riding his cock like a bucking bronco. He played the part and thrust up into her. Now it was a contest of wills as to who would cum next. He grabbed her ample tits. He would say at least a c-cup maybe a d-cup. He started rolling her nipples between his fingers and squeezed her breasts harder as she had me on the verge of cumming again.

She slammed down and clamped hard down hard on his cock. He came what felt like a gallon into her. She moaned out even louder. She came crashing down onto his chest. "OK lover. Your equipment is in perfect working order."

He laughed, "So is yours." She sat up and looks at him, "You are still hard."

He smiled, "It is what you do to me."

He rolled her over and slowly start making love to her. He sucked in her nipples and she was giving instructions again. Harder, watch the teeth, and more tongue. She appeared to be enjoying this session of 'showing me the ropes.' He figured the only way to shut her up was to kiss her. He went soft and then took it to passionate. She was bucking back at him and she started rubbing her clit.

He sped up and massaged the back of her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him as she urged him to thrust faster and harder. he followed her lead and started pounding into her cunt. he kept going faster. She clamps down on his cocks and he kept thrusting. She pulled her head back, "Oh god, oh fucking god you got some talent."

He slammed down into her and came again. He groaned out, "It helps when you have a great teacher."

She finished her climax and looked at him and chuckled. She rolled him onto his back. She looked at him, "There are things that cannot be taught, kid. You got talent. The gods were good to you in that department."

He chuckled, "Yes, at least one of them did. What god or gods do you pray too?"

She laughed, "The only time I call out the gods is when I am climaxing like that. What about you?"

He smiled as he tried to think of an answer to that, "My family never really discussed religion. The only Goddess I am familiar with is called Lillian. She is the goddess of beauty, sex and has a mischievous streak to her.

She is the lover and the tricksters. She loves life and hates mediocrity. If I had to venerate a goddess it would be her." She laughed, "I am not familiar with that goddess but it sounds like my kind of lady."

He smiled as he pulled her to him. "She is definitely your kind of lady."

She kissed him on the cheek, "Get some rest we got an early start in the morning."

She got up and drained the cum from her cunt into a chamber pot. She grabbed a towel and cleaned us both up and then climbed back into bed with him. "Remember I am still your boss."

He chuckled, "Thanks for paying me in advance then." She laughed and gave him a playful slap. "Don't worry you have a lot more work ahead of you. I still have so much more to teach you."

He smiled, "Fairly willing student. Just don't ask me to have sex with a guy."

She laughed, "Only if you want too. Apparently, you don't. Now I might have sex with two guys. Getting fucked in both holes at the same time can be fun for me."

He laughed, "Well I am not sure if I would be up for that."

She smiled, "You are just getting started lover. Who knows what you will try."

He smiled and went to sleep with her in my arms. Several hours later he woke with her riding his cock again. He looked at her, "Time to get up?"

She laughed, "Someone was up early so I was helping myself."

He sat up and kissed her. "No complaints here. How much time do we have?"

She smiled at me. "Not as much as I would like."

He swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He looked at her. "Let me speed this up some."

She smiled, "How?" He grabbed her ass and stood up and she looked at him. "This is going to be faster?"

He walked over to the wall and pressed her against it. He let her sit low in his hands and he pounded her hard against the wall.

She groaned out as he sped up and just jack-hammered into her cunt with everything he could muster. She clawed into his back. That just fueled his adrenaline as he lifted her higher and pounded her faster until she screams out into his ear. He came deep inside her cunt. he just kept thrusting as the cum shot out of him. He groaned out in her, "Was that faster?"

She nodded and kissed him hard. "Where did you learn to do that?" he smiled as I thought about the hours of porno's he had watched. Here I could not tell her about them. "I saw someone do it to his lady on a couple of occasions. The nice thing about being a hunter is I knew how to move around quietly. The lady really seemed to enjoy it. I thought you might of as well."

She smiled, "Yes, that I did. Now I need to clean us up again so we can get dressed to go."

Raven backed away from the wall. He lowered her down and grabbed the chamber-pot. I relieved himself in it and she sat over it and aims him down. "I have to go too and I can't wait."

He laughed, "I like a woman who takes charge." She nodded, "Good! Get the towels and some water and you can clean us up."

He finished before she did. He followed her directions. Rubbing her cunt slowly and then faster. She grabs his arm as he rubbed her to a screaming climax. She looked at him, "For a just broken virgin you seem to have a grasp of how to get a woman off."

He smiled, "I have dreamt of meeting a beautiful woman who would take me to bed. Let me do anything and everything I could think of to her. I did not penetrate your ass, but I have enjoyed what you have shown me so far."

She smiled, "We do not the time or the right stuff on hand for that. I have some on the wagon. Maybe you will get lucky again on our trip."

He smiled as he started rubbing her again and she grabbed his arm.

He looked at her, "Why don't we take the maybe out of the conversation."

She smiled, "Aggressive too. Follows directions. If your half as good with your bow as you were with your cock we will be eating well on this trip. The maybe stands. But it is leaning toward a definitely."

He started rubbing in slow circles against her clit. She grabbed his arm tighter but he did not stop.

He simply kept rubbing her off and she squeezes his arm and shook as she moaned out another climax. She gripped his arm tighter and she leaned into him. "That is enough lover. We are running out of time. I enjoyed what you did but it did not change my mind, much."

He smiled, "So long as it was a favorable adjustment."

She smiled and jumped up and kissed him hard. "Most favorable lover." She finished cleaning us both up and she looked over, "Get dressed. We are behind schedule now."

She smiled as she said this but he dressed in a hurry and was set to do battle if needed. She beat him to the door but not by much.

He grabbed her chin and give her another passionate kiss.

She looked at him, "I saw your spellbook in your bag. Do you need to study?"

He shook his head, "Did not use it and see no need to change for this day."

She smiled, "You keep a lot of things hidden from everyone."

He smiled, "Not so much from you though."

She smiled, "You still have some secrets. We all do."

They left the room dressed and ready to go. They walked toward the border of the city. Eight wagons and two dozen guards with drivers counting himself. Two of the wagons were built for passengers. More like coaches. Apparently, the roads were so filled with bandits it was cheaper to travel with caravan escorts and pay for the few extra bodies.

She looked at him, "The rules are simple. Stay on your horse. Go to the position you are assigned. You will be hunting along the way as part of your rotation. You take down something big you better try and make it two because it will cost us a day to smoke anything extra. We have a lot of mouths to feed and you are not the only one hunting. You got that?"

He smiled, "Yes Rosetta. When I need your loving arms and strong legs wrapped around me I will come and see you."

She smacked his ass, "That black and white stallion over there is the one you can use."

He looked at it, "Does it have a name?"

She laughed, "Not that it has told us." I

He chuckled, "Riding through the forest on a horse with no name. Sounds like a song a bard might sing."

She laughed at him. "Get him saddled up and ready to go. You are pulling front scouting duty along with Trevon. One of our long-time hunters. This is your time to hunt. When you bring the game back bring it to my wagon upfront. The lady who rides my right seat guard will clean any foul. They will lower the wagon gate for anything bigger.

You will have to field clean it before bringing it in. If you need help hauling something in let Trevon know." He nodded to her and got the horse saddled and ready to go. He pulled up next to one of the warriors he saw the night before, "Have a good ride?"

Raven smiled, "You should ask her."

He laughed and they rode out. He followed with his bow at the ready.

He caught up to him. "Do you hunt as much big game upfront as you can?"

He nodded, "She does not like the time it takes to prepare but we find enough big game we can save more days and hungry bellies by not having to scour bad areas for game. Kill what you can. We got six hours before they catch up with us." He nodded and they split and went off-trail.

He saw signs of boar and deer in this area. he played it cautious. He saw a lovely looking buck in the distance. he dismounted and approached on foot. he had the wind working in his favor. he smelled it before I saw it. A boar. he stopped dead in his tracks. The buck was still out of range but the boar was not. It looked to be a small family of them. A dangerous thing to go after alone.

He lined up his first shot and went for the biggest of the four as he had a clear kill shot. He took the extra time to ensure his aim before he released the arrow. He scored a hit but caught a rib. It charged away and the others follow. He pulled the second arrow and waited for the boar to enter the clearing it had to cross. It never came. It was hiding.

He moved around behind where it had been. he found the 5 boars bedded down in a thicket. He lined up his shot on the closest. Also the smallest of the 5 at about 80 pounds. This time his arrow rang true and the beast fell. The larger one came charging out of its hole. He headed for the nearest tree and got off of the ground. It got to the base as he grabbed the upper branch he wanted.

He wrapped his legs around it and braced his off-shoulder against the trunk to get a full draw. It took eight more arrows to bring it to the ground. The other three had taken off it appeared. He doubted that they had but he did need to leave this tree. he went back to his horse and rode forward. He roped in the two kills and started to drag them away.

One mate came charging out of the woods toward them. he put the carcasses between the charging boar and himself fired an arrow into it. It turns slightly as it grazed its face. He fired a second and caught the front leg. Causing it to turn and try and run. He fired the third arrow as He now had the side shot and dropped that boar. He tied all of the rear legs together.

He field strip the three of them to make them a bit lighter. he pulled them to the road without further incident. Trevon came back out further up the road on the other side. He had a few quail with him and he looked at what Raven dragging and shook his head, "Three of them?"

Raven shrugged, "There were two more out there. I saw a great looking buck as well. The boars were closer."

He laughed, "We got another two hours. Start plucking these birds. I will see if I can find the other two and this buck you were talking about."

Raven plucked the birds storing the best feathers for new arrows. He could reuse the heads of the arrow he pulled out but most of the shafts were broken. He came back an hour later with a few rabbits.

Trevon looked at Raven, "Saw the signs for both but they went deeper into the woods than we have time for."