The New Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
An office affair gone totally ass backwards.
1.9k words
4.04
7.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddodo69
ddodo69
6 Followers

"What the Fuck" she thought?

"We been doing this crazy dance for months, with all of the sexy talk and flirting, and the best I get is a kiss and a quick feel of his dick?"

Obviously her plan to get him here tonight wasn't turning out as planned. While he was quick enough on the uptake to get here, he seemed surprised that no one else was here. She was careful to make sure the rest went off on their own, so she would finally get him to herself, in a place that would leave no question what was going to happen. So she ends up with a kiss and a feel.

"Maybe he really isn't going to do anything, and he is just fucking with my head." "Maybe one of the idiots in this joint will be interesting" she thought as she walked in the door.

It was just as run down and dumpy as she remembered. "At least I'll be the best looking woman here, and there might be at least one worthwhile guy here willing to pay a little attention to me."

The table they sat at gave her a good view of the stage, but she wanted to check out the crowd. "Oh well" she thought, maybe he'll watch the dancers and she can look for cock!"

She now wished she had brought along something to drink since this place was dry, and a little 'liquid fortification' might help pass the time.

The first dancer was tolerable, but just barely. She had seen better days, a lot of them probably, but the guys behind her seemed interested in her, and that was all she needed, to get one of their dicks worked up. So she slipped her a few bills, patted her ass, and made sure the boys got a good view.

The next one was better, possibly even younger than she was! A few more bills, and a credible lap dance, which he refused. Why he didn't want it confused her, but that seemed to be the theme of the night. "Why was he even here" she wondered?

The boys next to here were staring at her, then she noticed the hem of her dress up at her waist. "Oh what the fuck" she thought, "at least someone is paying attention to me." She remembered losing her underwear on the trip over, but doubted the boys could see that, then decided she really didn't care. A longer glance and she realized they weren't in her league, but it did stroke her ego, about the only stroking it looked like she would get tonight!

The next dancer was different. She had top billing, and was way too young and pretty for this joint. She moved with a grace that this place had never seen, with a sensuality never before experienced in the dark and dingy club, and with a look that most of the men here would mistake as lustful for them. She couldn't be completely sure, but their differences seemed obvious: "She wants me, but I want cock!" Not a homophobe, but just had never really connected with women on a sexual level. Never had any experiences in high school or college where it usually happens, and decided there was no need to start now.

He on the other hand seemed truly intrigued by this girl. "Playing with my tits, trying to play with my clit and pussy, all the while looking at her!"

"What an asshole" she thought, "lusting after some queer bitch when I'm right here!" "And Shadow. Shadow? What kind of name is Shadow? Yeah, it was a stage name, but damn!"

Yet, he again refused a lap dance, again offering the bitch to her. "No, no thank you" she said. She wanted a man, not this girl, however pretty and seductive she was.

"How about a private dance" he asked? That was curious. Maybe his thing was watching two women? Not going to happen, but maybe that was his kinky streak, and nothing else? He already volunteered to be fucked by her, maybe he just didn't want a girl?

They moved to a small private room behind the stage, and he tried to get her to sit next to him, but she declined. Sitting on the couch, she was isolated from him and the little bitch, and he would have no control over her.

Shadow started normally, stripped out of the few pieces of clothing she was wearing, if you could call it that, trying to entice him. She doubted that it was him Shadow wanted, and by the way he sat there, hands to himself, the feeling appeared to be mutual. She would occasionally move over to her, rubbing her ass against her lap, but there was nothing there. Seemed to be a technique they used to expose a woman's pussy during their dance, because here it was again. "Fuck it" she said, "Let the bastard see what he was missing, and her too!" "She's certainly not getting any of this" Renee thought.

Slowly, Shadow managed to coax his dick out of his pants, which surprised her. It was big, just as it had been in the picture he had showed her, and erect. He seemed to enjoy it, and when the little cunt and took it in her mouth, all the way to the base, he gasped, as did she!

"Oh my god, the queer little bitch is sucking his cock, and he is enjoying it!" "That should be me" she thought. Shadow knew what she was doing, that was apparent. Alternating her speed up and down his shaft, licking the head of his cock, almost lovingly, while he closed his eyes, enjoying the attention.

She also closed her eyes, imagining sucking that big cock herself, wondering what would come next. Her fingers found her own clit, and eventually found their way into her pussy. She imagined that it was his tongue on her clit, and his cock fucking her the way she needed to be fucked. She would occasionally glance at the young girl, greedily sucking the cock in front of her, jealous that it was not her doing the sucking, or better yet, him between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy, getting that 'taste' he tempted her with so often. Her orgasm was massive, and she almost passed out from the pleasure it gave her.

As she came around, she felt the tongue on her clit, and thought "Oh my god, he's finally doing it!" But, looking down and seeing the dancer between her legs, she panicked. "Oh my god, no" she protested, without conviction. But the pleasure was incredible, and at that moment, she could care less who was pleasuring her pussy. "Yes, eat me, please, harder!" She was barely conscious of what was going on around her when his beautiful cock appeared before her. Without thinking, pure animal instinct taking over, she took it in her mouth, to the base. It was bigger than she was used to, and it caused her to gag, but she had no intention of letting go. She sucked him with everything she had. She wanted to taste his cum, to swallow every drop. She still imagined it was him between her legs providing the pleasure she no longer had to imagine, for it was as real as anything she had ever felt. Between the cock in her mouth and the tongue in her pussy, she lost touch with reality, with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure overcoming her.

She was barely aware of the cock being removed from her mouth, and there was no such thing as cumming again: it was continuous, over and over again.

"What the..." she thought as she saw the little bitch riding his cock. "That's mine" she thought, "Mine!"

"OK, maybe she wasn't a bitch, especially the way she sucked her pussy" she mused. "I don't do women, and I'll never play for the other team" she swore. "But, I guess that doesn't mean they can't do me, does it?"

But it was more than she could tolerate for long. She got up, pushed Shadow aside, and slowly lowered herself on his dick, relishing the moment she had so long been waiting for. He pussy lips were swollen from the licking they had just received, but she was so wet there was no issue with him sliding deep inside her.

She rode him slow, then fast, changing up the motion, enjoying the ride. He pulled he close and kissed her passionately, exploring her tongue with his. "How this is a kiss" she thought, "Not that bullshit from the parking lot". Maybe she had misjudged him, because there was no mistaking the fucking she was getting from him now, and he was clearly enjoying it!

And then, all of sudden, he called Shadow over to him, whispering something that she couldn't hear. "The bastard, he's fucking me and still flirting with her!" With that, he kissed the young dancer, almost washing her face with his tongue. As Renee remembered where that face had just been, between her legs, she realized he was finally 'getting his taste', by proxy. Another whisper, a smile and quick kiss, and Shadow disappeared behind them.

"Finally, all to myself, and I'm going to enjoy him!"

Feeling the warm oil at the entrance to her ass caught her by surprise, but it wasn't until she felt the dildo just start to penetrate her that she realized what was going on.

"Oh my god, you guys are bad" she said as she pushed back to bottom out on the dildo. She almost knocked Shadow over as the girl was trying to fuck her ass. She simultaneously felt the vibrations of the dildo and Shadow grabbing her tits at the same time. While she was riding him, Shadow was riding her, hanging on to her tits so she didn't fall off, but not really caring why, enjoying all the attention.

"All I need now is a cock to suck on" she thought, but starting to slip into the netherworld of pure pleasure, she was almost oblivious to what was going on around her.

He pulled her forward once again to kiss her passionately. While there was something new and somewhat familiar about the taste of the kiss, it took a moment before she realized it was her own pussy juice she was tasting. "Oh fuck, I don't care, kiss me, fuck me, fuck my ass, please, harder" she moaned. She was on the verge of another orgasm, and sensed both people fucking her were also.

When he reached behind and grabbed Shadow's nipple rings, she could feel the dancer jump, and then start to convulse with her own orgasm starting. The shaking of the girl and the vibrations of the dildo drove her over the edge, and she began to shake uncontrollably.

His eyes started to glaze over, and she could feel him pumping his hot cum deep into her pussy, shot after shot, drowning everything around with a mixture of their juices.

Before passing out, as he apparently already had, she sensed Shadow pulling the rubber cock out of her ass, creating a void she was not quite ready for. She came around, gave Renee a lingering kiss and said "That was fun sweetie, we need to do that again. Check your purse, I'm leaving you a little present."

After cleaning up and getting dressed, they slipped out the door, making eye contact with Shadow one last time. At least one last time for tonight. She had a feeling this was not the last time she would see the little queer bitch, actually, desperately hoping it was not!

ddodo69
ddodo69
6 Followers